VICTORY IS UPON US!

Ronald Reagan was up at around 47% in the Gallup Poll(which since 1980 had been rigged)

Today, Trump is at 48.2 his highest since he entered the race, He has gained the lead among hispanics, marking it at 51 vs 49 ratio, African Americans on this poll however are fucked, my personal estimate is 38 percent, well over the needed to win.

My estimate of Electoral votes? 309 mostly.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/H29cD
investors.com/politics/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-with-more-states-in-play-ibdtipp-poll/
i.sli.mg/SdaBwf.jpg
sli.mg/a/wOz6Hi
blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter
blog.dilbert.com/post/152771168956/the-dehypnotizing-has-begun
youtube.com/watch?v=IaQ138ah2Io
archive.is/WAbkr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEW LAD

(Don't forget to actually go out and vote)

Niggers are hard to poll since most have only voted for king nigger and most change phone numbers more often that a whore changes panties. The spic numbers are likely legit since most are catholic and the spirit cooking shit freaked them the fuck out.

But I am french

I am sorry user but I voted for Hillary because I want a nuclear holocaust. I can't wait any longer. This will definitely fast track the process of that happening; I wanna go out with a ==bang==

Fuck off, shill. You deserve to die.

That matters not on the Trump train.

lol this low t cuck

Anyone else made a "reply-to list after Trump inevitably wins"? Heard so much shit from cucks this entire year.

yes. thought i was the only one.

Bitchboy Tapper is at the top.

According to the same poll support for Hillary among Hispanics has been dropping as of late. Could this be related to the "spiritual cooking" leaks? Hispanics are overwhelmingly Catholic.

archive.fo/H29cD

Yes.

I like to think so. I like to think so. The fact the media ignoring trump attempted assassination. Is proof American people are stupid

That's my guess. I'm catholic and all the other polaks, mics, and wops I talk to at church are talking about this. And beaners are far more superstitious than whites. This spirit cooking shit makes us feel uncomfortable, but it makes beaners freak the fuck out.

I don't think the actual results will be as tight as the LA times poll is showing for spics, but her support among them is definitely collapsing

You guys really suck at shilling.

FUCK ALL THE FAGGOTS AND SHILLS THAT SAID THAT SHIT WOULD NOT STICK!! WHY THE FUCK DID WE NOT DO THIS SOONER!!

Keep this thread bumped:

It's already Sunday night, prots have church sunday and wednesday. Catholics are saturday sunday. I think that one is done.

fly over and vote in california. negate an illegal.

Catholics use the internet as well.

I would've but it's too late for that, fam. Mass is sunday morning.

sage. Since when do we trust these kikes to tell us the truth with these (((polls))). The only thing that matters is the finally tally.

GO OUT AND VOTE

I wasn't aware they had any time inbetween muslim foot massage sessions

wew lads

I'm feeling blackpilled. I just got back from a deep sea fishing trip and chartered a boat with a bunch of working class whites to save money. They were southerners too. These are Trump's prime demographic.

They were talking about how they don't like either candidate and aren't going to vote. They were saying how they like Trump but he'd start WWIII. They were saying that Clinton would win. They were even casually racist and talked about how Trump is crazy. They weren't very intelligent and came off gaslighted as fuck by the media.

I convinced them all to support Trump by telling them the Democratic party is the party of blacks and Mexicans not white men. That Clinton will ban their guns and she can't even walk own her own feet without falling unconscious. I'm not around many working class people so I assumed that they all loved Trump. Being around working class whites and southerners at that shocked me to hear what they were saying. I've been left wondering how many there are like that out there.

The civil war will toughen them up.

I always knew lainposters are cancer. Fuck you all and go kill yourselves.

I stopped reading right there.

This isn't your personal blog, faggot.

Shill: the post.

cultural appropriation lads

It blew my mind to see people be casually racist and not even support Trump. Their criticisms of Trump were different from what I usually hear. Other people it's all about "Oh, no, he's such a racist" but these guys were racist themselves. They weren't redpilled about anything and had no idea of the looming existential crisis. Their racism amounted to just not liking niggers and beaners. There wasn't any kind of thought behind it except they just don't like them. One of them knew enough to know that Clinton stood for open borders but that didn't seem to concern him enough to support Trump.

I didn't bring up politics they did and I listened to them talk about it for while before jumping in and setting them straight in a way they could easily understand.

I haven't really been following the whole "Spirit Cooking" thing, is it really that huge with the MSM talking about it on TV and such?

I don't think the MSM is giving it any attention. It's big online though. It was trending on twitter throughout the entire day in which the news broke.

If a Presidential candidate was found out to be a devil worshiper wouldn't it become fucking the second it was known.

*big

Congratulations user, on the slight chance your shitty blogpost isn't just demoralization, you've realized that the untermensch knows no skin color.

Spics are apparently swinging for Trump. Unexpected.

Maybe they want the flood of illegals to stop so people will stop assuming they're also illegals just because they're mexican

Spiritcooking has the spics spooked.

I don't blame them.

Reagan was ZOG's choice, Trump isn't.

I WANT TO (sexually) LOVE LAIN!

I want someone familiar with working class whites to tell me what I was dealing with.

user-kun I.

That was my thought too, but I figured their "brand loyalty" and desire for gibs was stronger than their religious concerns. I am quite happy to be wrong, though.

GET OUT AND VOTE, BURGERS

Are these Spics masochists or what? Do they want to be gassed and turned into soap and lampshades that badly? TOPKEK.

Spics are fanatically superstitious.

Can't spend the gibs if Killary steals your soul.

former greatest allies get a free vote

They're not kikes dumbass. We're just pitching them back over the wall.

Apparently, they would rather die and keep their soul.

You were dealing with stupid people, user. Don't be black pilled. Trump is pulling in tens of thousands of people at his rallies, multiple times a day, and he's been doing it for months and months all across the country. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't amount to shit, tbh.

Man, I don't even know what to believe anymore, even here. I'm just gonna go out on Tuesday, vote Trump, and make sure I get everyone I know to do the same and hope for the best.

20% Native American here. My Latino side of the family is incredibly superstitious. The mere mention of anything demonic will send them into complete panic sign of the cross mode. The whole debacle with the spirit cooking crap I think will sway a large percentage of voters, its even caused the pro Hillary Latinos in my family to not vote at all. The white side of my family are all voting Trump save a few retarded feminist bleeding heart lib women.

Most of the immigrants are Roman Catholics of some step, right? It's the reason they multiply like rats, I think.

Small wonder then that they'd be a god fearing lot and want nothing to do with witchery.

Fret not user, for many people out there will be doing the same. Only blackpills can save (((them))) now.

Best friend is half-beaner. His beaner dad hates illegals like you would not believe.

If there's a positive point I found lately its that there is no early voting in Pennsylvania. People will all need to go to vote on November 8th.

Which means those who might have been swayed by Hillary's lies throughout the past weeks might ultimately vote Trump since the last FBI investigation showing how corrupt Clinton is.

That, plus the non-voters voting and the low participation of blacks Americans might just sway this important state despite the odds.

go forth and Make France Great Again by removing the invaders

Also, SEPTA is still on strike in Philly. PA will be a tough win for Trump, but as of right now the conditions are as good as they possibly can be in the sense of there being no early voting and likely suppressed turnout in Philly.

Frederican Prussia?

investors.com/politics/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-with-more-states-in-play-ibdtipp-poll/

Not unexpected at all. The whole "Mexicans hate Trump" meme was NEVER true. You never saw actual Mexican-Americans saying it unless they were from La Raza. It's one big fat lie spread by white Dems because brown people are supposed to vote for Clinton.

When people cite the "they're not sending their best" comment as some kind of super offensive statement, EVERY Spic knows that he wasn't fucking wrong. Spics left Mexico for a reason. Do you really think they want to see what they left creep into America any further than it already has? The absolute worst elements of Mexico have already set up shop in Arizona - the stretch of land going from the border to about 20 miles north might as well be Mexican territory right now. Spics are absolutely terrified at the idea of those animals moving further north.

The only spics who are voting Hillary will be La Raza scum and millennials. There's also normalspics who aren't paying attention and just don't know any better, but they're not going to vote period. The rest of the race is firmly in Trump camp.

t. Spic

Is it you depressed, back pain spic-user?

They're just Mexicans.

No but that's a pretty good description anyway.

What sort of spic are you? I knew some venezuelans (heavily admixed with italians) who were white as the driven snow and blonde.

No I'm right here, voted for trump, literally the apart of the 1% in California.

It's most likely all the Mexicans who worked hard and went through the proper channels to become naturalised citizens, and have good jobs, a suburban house, two kids going through college, etc finally losing their shit with the illegal wetback gangbangers giving them a bad name.

Why shouldn't he? If his dad is a legal Mexican immigrant, then he moved to the US to escape the corrupt government and cartels. Now illegals hop the border and vote in exactly what he was trying to escape from. Anyone who supports open borders is basically a traitor who should be hung by the neck until dead.

Grandparents came from Baja. I've had people act surprised when I tell them my last name so I guess I'm white passing.

Sage for blog.

Snowden just proved the machines can be hacked.

Hahaha

Remeber the Don said "I will have the Hispanic vote" and hes getting it. People forget that Hispanic culture admires successful and bold people, something Drump radiates in aboundance vs the hag.

Oh shit nigger i.sli.mg/SdaBwf.jpg

Shot the dem occultist shit to beaner friend. Got a big hearty WTF out of him. Fucker is even atheist pretty much, and he still doesn't fuck around.

What kind of fucking poll is this?
Why is it so stagnant?
Why are the results so fucking close?
What in the fuck?
Do they survey the same 100 people every time?

then go and trigger some oblivious libtard killary supporters on the twatters, this is for all of us son, its imperative the burgers dont "elect" clinton

It only covers the last 4 days. People's opinions generally don't jump up and down all over the place like msm polls would have you believe.

#spiritcooking is our biggest weapon right now. if we want to truly wreck clinton, we should be spreading memes far and wide

A bit off topic, but I just got a text telling me to vote, and that their records show I am a regular voter. I HAVE NEVER VOTED.

The question is do I ignore this, or do I investigate to see if my name has been used for election fraud for years?

what was the number that sent it?

It's all over Spanish talk radio, which old beaners and spics spend day and night listening to, which they then gossip about to everyone, especially when it's related to some freaky shit like this.

Not unexpectedly unless you are being ironic. Anons like and myself have been pushing this hard because it fucking works in certain key demographics.

It's not, if you're paying attention. Immigrants who came legally and assimilated are pissed as fuck about Jorge and Juanita sneaking over the border for free gibmedats.

SILENT MAJORITY

THE
RESISTANCE
UNITES
MY
PEOPLE

Not sure I want to post it, but it has a local area code and I did a reverse phone lookup and one site is labeling it as potential spam. The text ends with a link to "hrc.io" which I sure as shit don't plan to click on to see where it leads. Might just be a phishing scam.

So spics are informing their people about this satanic shit but "White" media hasn't said a word. What fucked up world are we living in?

A jewed one.
But not for much longer.

Well Hitler, we're the decadent ruling class right now. I'm totally unsurprised we're gone soft and limp after peaking mid-century.

Either we fall and are expunged in a sea of filth, or we get our shit together. Somehow, I fear it will be the former unless something wonderful happens.

Excellent news.

Made a Slimg album: sli.mg/a/wOz6Hi

I sent it to my beaner friend, and he's going to give it to his loudmouth facebook obsessed wife, and it will be all over their workplace come Monday. They both work at the largest non-government employer in the county. Hahahah his shit wife will be good for something for a change. They work for a worldwide company that you have absolutely 100% heard of. Lots of blacks/Hispanics employed there, many of whom come from out of state even.

thanks mane

(checked)
Someone translate this to spanish

get

(checked)

A jewish one that must be cleansed.

It's also on some of the Catholic, Spanish based, radio programs. It's probably spreading the most through these, which are spread throughout the country. So if there are anons that can speak Spanish, and are aware of such a local station, call in and express your concerns about "spirit cooking".

there is already one in spanish
I want this get
If so Trump wins

final roll

TRUMP WILL WIN

TRUMP WILL WIN

Always bet on Trump

GAS THE KIKES

J PODHOERETZ IS THE FIRST LAMPSHADE

TRUMP WILL WIN

TRUMP WILL WIN

Dude, Trump will win.

Stop fucking trying to get a mere quint

ACE TRUMP

Makes me wonder if a bunch of pastors and priests talked about the evils of witchcraft and so on. We should have pushed people to pester their priest about it since that would put the fear in the populace because any priest or pastor that tried to excuse the spirit cooking shit would lose people right there.

Captcha cost me my quints.

They're Kek's quints you insufferable faggot. Commit suicide this very second.

I'm thinking you're some kind of D&C faggot.
:^)

I wish it was and it should be but it isnt, your average partisan hilltard is going to dismiss the claims as outlandish conspiracy theories from Jonestown Jones.

Its effective for the religious but most of them are already voting trump, it might effect low information black voters who are often religious in their defence.

Your best choice tactically for a brainwashed college student or the like is probably the Dilbert line of arguing or something quite similar to it.

Now is the time to be very diplomatic and civil, point out how dangerous this woman is, point out how trump has been demonised and how he has been more than willing to compromise on divisive issues(immigration, abortion f.e), and then mention somewhere at the end that the emails are just getting more and more strange and disturbing and that anyone who is ignoring them/dismissing them entirely is being willfully ignorant and is not fulfilling their democratic side of the bargain, which is of course to be an informed citizen.

Just some food for thought, not trying to negate this creepy fucking shit, but i know these types they are blind to this kind of thing, at least in its early stage.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter

blog.dilbert.com/post/152771168956/the-dehypnotizing-has-begun

well played, now thats what you call a force multiplier lmao

perhaps, I'm aiming this stuff at reactionary religious types. if anyone speaks spanish, can they translate the text in these ones? I'll do the work putting it in the images.

At the very end, was that the guy who got ran over lying on the ground? Looks like he lost his legs but there was no blood.
Saging for off topic, sorry.

I've converted about half a dozen of my friends using this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=IaQ138ah2Io

I have indicated that her political views put us in direct conflict with a nuclear armed state, and that we're risking nuclear war because the man speaks non-eloquent.
You'll be surprised how many shift their views when you change the perspective.

I forgot the most important part, always underline that this is about removing a corrupt establishment first and foremost, and that such a thing can only happen with an outsider. Mention the banker bailout, mention all the disastrous "free trade" deals, Bernie being stabbed in the back, the endless warmongering etc.

Its often a good idea to start with the fact that you "admit" we have been offered a shit choice, but that Trump is by far less shit and then go on to make your case.

This is all of course assuming its an actual talk and not just bants on some fucking social, in that case I would still suggest being a little more civil, coherent and grounded. the more they go all screechy the more you should stay calm yourselfkind of like arguing with a woman

Just take a hint from trumps final ad, notice how composed, upbeat and not focused on Trump it is. Hillary is still talking almost entirely about herself.

What is the "14" and "fish" sign on Podesta's hands represent?

im not sure, occult shit no doubt. one user said that 14 was the hebrew letter nun which stands for a fish as well. and some shit about fish representing sexuality. his conclusion was it means "i am a sex god" others have noted that it could mean "fishing for teens"

(checked)

WHITE PILL

Definitely, any spanish speakers are a lot more likely to be insensed by this, that fucking mock cannibalism is by far the creepiest one so far imo

Also good, funny how even high command is not in the least bit interested in getting involved in that fubar, also funny how the only place you can see the US military actually giving its opinion on the matter is a state sponsored russian television channel. People can change their mind about things and they do sometimess listen to reason, I agreecase in point myself Its rare but it does happen, also a lot of people just dont have the time to keep up with all this shit, theyre scraping by in one way or another

These faggots got Bill Still talking about Holla Forums, not only that, but also Molyneux, Oyveyovich and Vox Day on their podcast recently.

We're getting too much attention for my liking.

Holla Forums isn't listed on google, and why do we care about 4Chan getting swarmed by even more newfags?

Thanks user I figured it was something occult but I wondered if anyone could actually nail it down.

I posted this on another thread about symbolism in the pedo pizza joint. I am going to post it here as well. It is Jordan maxwell and of all the crazy ass people I watched and read he makes more sense than any of them i have ever come across.
Jordan Maxwell On How The Elite Communicate Using Symbolism And The Occult.
I can't embed it again so here is the link
youtube.com/watch?v=ItawL1R6vdQ

Maybe they're fucking angry because they went through hell to become legal citizens only for illegals to just jump the border and get fucking amnesty from Obama.

Let's go fellow Califag! We can turn the golden state red!
Please…

Because they could eventually make their way here, or displace the current cuckchan fags.

Cunton's hispanic support dropped by 10 percent in a few days, and Trump's spic support went up by 10 percent, a 20 percent swing. She is fucked.

Easier to spread through other channels with an external persistent album link. Plus not drawing attention to 8ch and all that.

YOU REDDITOR TRASH ARE NOT IN GOOD FUCKING COMPANY HERE. YOU MAY THINK WE'RE FRIENDS, BUT WE'RE NOT. FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR NIGGER-LOVING CUCKOLD SITE, FAGGOT

Fuck. Friend*

Amateurs, dubs cannot be forced. They must occur naturally; when Kek wills them.

You dumb fuck. How hard is it to understand is that all I did was take the two images that were separate above, put them in an album where they won't 404, so they could be put on twatter and fagbook.

Holy fuck. It's for god damned convenience to spread them on normie sites.

dat webm..

Brazilian here. Although the number of Christians to be falling, most people are still Christian and quite superstitious.

This is a famous Brazilian youtuber, it is literally alerting tens of thousands of people on the involvement of globalist elites, Hillary and satanists.

Redditor confirmed

Fuck off, shitskin.

I know a reconquista type that is firmly pro-Trump, some "actual" commies as well, even they know what hillary and her whole camp means, fucking zizek the softcore darling of the "left" has basically endorsed Trump

I hope youre right but where are you getting this from, I thinks it almost impossible to take anything at face value right now from either the presstitutes or the somewhat more independent press, we basically have two realities to choose from, everyone is claiming their candidate is winning by a landslide.

It would be a huge mistake to call this too soon, nevermind all the rigging that could happen or the very high likelihood that this will go into overtime because its "close" or some other kind of electoral shenanigans.

VIGILANCE

BROTHERS

(checked))

I'm not sure if there are other spanish translations out there since i havnt come across it yet, so i took the liberty of creating one.
this would be good to spread around among the spic populations spooking them even more

looks good!

Because it didn't happen sooner, you chucklefuck.

Daybreak poll, only poll that actually samples accurately instead of cooking the numbers to demoralize Trump supporters. It called the last few elections within one percent.

see

Learn to redtext. Then, gas yourself.

fuck you faggot, he was contributing. unlike asshurt edgelords like yourself. go back to cuckchan; we don't need your kind here.

fuck off ctr

Like clockwork. I can't wait for this election to be over so you faggots can crawl back to your nigger cum-encrusted website.

nice job, there probably isnt a spanish one yet, that one started here. im gonna make a censored version so it doesnt get people banned from their normalfag sites. We really appreciate the help

does

my

presence

trigger

you?

Goddamn, you really are a fucking LARPer aren't you?

Exposing Clinton to minorities is more important than your jerkoff session. Stay mad as fuck, cuck.

pic related: it's you Moishe

If I could, I would.

TRUMP WILL WIN

This is why we hate you.

You want to learn the definition of that word before you start spewing it to try and fit in, Redditkike? You make yourselves too obvious.
You didn't make a point. You spewed a bunch of angry buzzwords.
Butthurt shitskin Brazilian detected.

6 away

Fellow califag, hello and there is only one way to turn California red

REEEEEEE indeed.

Everyone I don't like is Reddit: An Autists' Guide to the Internet.

Get baited, kike
Also, filtered.

Mexican here, please allow me to make some corrections.

Antes de esto fue el jefe de personal del presidente Bill Clinton y consejero del presidente Obama

Estoy tan entusiasmado por la cena de "Spirit Cooking" en mi casa. Crees que podras hacerme saber si tu hermano se nos unira? Con todo mi amor, Marina

No soy satanista! Paren ya!

Si esto no califica como satanismo, entonces que es?
En la imagen de la izquierda podemos ver a una mujer desnuda menstruando y con chocolate liquido encima.
Durante la reunion los invitados comen de ahi.
Esto es el arte de Marina Abramovic.
La mujer admitio que cuando esto se hace en un entorno privado no es con intenciones artisticas.
Es un ritual Satanico y John Podesta ha formado parte de una reunion como esta.

To be honest, the text is not very well redacted and close to being gibberish I thought at first it was portuguese, if you guys really need something in spanish just give me source material and I can make it look readable and natural in spanish.

Quote me up or whatever.

not for sexual

thanks, i'll put it up with your text. can you translate the text for these too? i can make the edits

(checked)
War makes for strange bedfellows. The translation is of

Spirit cooking has everyone but avante-garde SJW cucks spooked.

Something is wrong with their brains. They have no fear/disgust detection.

If they feel no disgust procuring a bull for their wife, they are too mentally ill to feel disgust about anything else.

pic related: it's you.

Lurk 2 years before posting

I made your corrections. thanks again

Work on your act.

I got a better one.

good job

Hay algo podrido en D.C.
Tres negocios con simbología conocida por ser utilizada por pedófilos?
A una distancia de una manzana uno del otro?

Por qué el dueño de una pizzería está en el 49no lugar de la lista de “las personas más poderosas en Washington”?

Fuente: archive.is/WAbkr

#1: El dueño de Comet Ping Pong “bromeado” sobre abuso infantil. El dueño del restaurant tiene conexiones personales con David Brock, subordinado de Clinton.

(underscored text) el procedimiento para nuestros invitados más pequeños?(/underscored text)

(comet ping pong logo) Logo de la pizzería “Comet Ping Pong” (comet ping pong logo)

Comparación con la simbología pedófila desclasificada.

#2: Cerca de ahí, la pizzería “Besta Pizza” usa el símbolo “Amante de los niños” en su logo. Los registros indican que su dueño se llama Andrew Kline. Este es probablemente Andrew J. Kline, un abogado del departamento de justicia asignado a Clinton. Su (bold)especialidad(bold) es la (bold)trata de personas.(bold)

#3: Hillary Clinton en Terasol Bistro (cercano a los establecimientos previamente mencionados). Terasol Bistro usa un símbolo similar al de “Amante de las niñas” numerosas veces en su sitio web. Es posible que todo esto sea solo una COINCIDENCIA?

(terasol symbol) Simbolo encontrado en el sitio web de Terasol Bistro (terasol symbol)

I think this is enough for spanish speakers to understand it. Let me know if you have doubts.

“Tú le confiarías a tu hija?”

Hope it helps, sorry for the lateness, do your best guys.

And the text at the very bottom of the first image:

"NO QUIERO CREERLO!"

nice persuasion

thanks man. any anons able to spread these spanish memes? maybe to halfchan?

We're gonna make it, we're all gonna make America great again.

It's prime election time, my man. What this is going to result in is a jump in newfags, most of which will leave. The leave-overs though will get properly redpilled.

Did you guys get your ballots? I didn't.

What game is that?

Mexicans use Twitter.

Is it something you are ashamed of, that you do not say?

Xenogears.

The game is redpilled on jews. Check it out.

You give Lainposting a bad name, user. Clearly you're not of Wired.

If illegal Mexicans can vote, I'm sure a frog voting wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I thought this was pretty funny. How is Holla Forums taking this news, I wonder? They seem to like zizek to the point of not shutting the fuck up about him.

dropped

Why live?