youtube.com/watch?v=k7kIWzC-u1s
archive.is/ncXCk
archive.is/5bmDR
dailymail
mentalfloss.com/article/29884/what-happens-losing-teams-championship-shirts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyssa_Mastromonaco
youtu.be/SGfDT7gpDRo
youtube.com/results?search_query=spirit cooking occultist
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/
archive.fo/SVj1x
archive.is/ObkyS
i.imgur.com/32jXZnK.png
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM
8ch.net/pol/res/8079848.html
mai-hudson.org/gic/
8ch.net/pol/res/8098715.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What now?

Post seems like b8

is this his real twitter handle? It seems like a joke, like corey in the house

It's real

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138

Didn't say the review was over, did he?

(((Journalists.)))

MFW

HE CAVED LIKE A BITCH.

Justice is fucking dead.

Letter from FBI

Stay calm here.

COMEY YOU FUCKING CUNT

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138

JUDAS BASTARD

This whole FBI shit felt like a psyop to get Trump supporters excited only to be let down, while also reassuring Hillary supporters that she is innocent (since they probably actually believe wikileaks is fake).

FBI REVOLT WHEN!?!

I'm inclined to think it doesn't matter. All this had to do was stay in the news cycle for this final week. The fact that the FBI aren't recommending charges plays to confirmation bias that the system is corrupt which will incense people to vote for Trump come Tuesday.

Insane leaks incoming from extremely mad FBI agents

What happens now?

People were saying he would do this. Comey is completely corrupted

A lot of people won't even hear about it before election day at this point.

"They told me the video of me fellating that Haitian niglet would be broadcast if I didn't
comply, similar to Whitewater. YHBT, HAND."

This right before Hillary says something about a whopper of an email coming from wikileaks in the next 2 days. Comey will hang.

Well, here it is. The fix is in.

Looks like this entire thing was planned to make Hillary look like an underdog/victim and persuade people come Monday when this hits the news cycle to vote for her. Trump's team have actually been expertly using a similar strategy to build groundswell.

I'd ask for an apology from all the cuckchan refugees who called me CTR, etc for pointing out that the swirling rumours of a Clinton indictment and Pedowood being revealed were disinfo vapour to get people chasing shadows, but I know I'm not going to get it.

Weren't his conclusions basically 'Yeah she broke the law and if it were anyone else, they'd be going to jail, but since it's Hillary Clinton we'll let it slide'?

This must be why the e-mail were leaked

the US government is falling apart.

This simply reinforces Trump's narrative about the system being rigged. Comey about to get BTFO.

Never. It was all a ruse.

it puts pic related into perspective…they knew this was coming and they're trying to get out in front of the righteous backlash.

This was a set up the whole time; create this media frenzy over mysterious circumstance, then get Clinton off again, just to give the narrative that Clinton was so "not crooked" that she was investigated over twice and still did nuffin wrong. The timing is also the most ideal for Clinton, as it gives her all of Monday and Tuesday to have the media making this the top story just as people are going into the polls.

Just realized the left already demonized the hell out of Comey. Now theyre going to fellate him again, within a week. Either way Comey is playing a treacherous game.

It is a joke. He's on the house committee, and he's Jason.

Fucking DailyMail lmao

Exactly why I said don't stop digging you can't rely on the FBI, they're led by cucks.
Any damage to Hillary has to come from US.

Your move, FBI

This sounds a lot like 'IGNORE ALL GOOGLE RESULTS'

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will most people even hear about this?

They better release them

I meant NYPD

No. The slag and sordid crust is just dropping off. This is what we call "spring cleaning".

There will either be removal of corruption or civil war when the dust clears. There are no other options.

Comey gets murdered for breaking the Hatch act.
Some say its for not going after Hillary, but such people were still witnessed burying hatchets in the man.

NARA never showed, that line is bullshit
Anyone else would get a spillage report and training for what is shown. Ask me how I know?

Me, I want to know why the count is so low, its typically five counts a year, should be even more on account of the very frantic posting schedule and juggling of classified and need to tell eople about said stuff as part of the job.

Almost Satan quads, the issue was that if this was so dreivious, it would have been dealt with during her tenure as SOS.
Hell you can find Blackberries 3-5 and even Google stubs on the FBI going after her in 2010 on this.

Revolution soon, Patriot
NOW

So they're all pedophiles?

This is the worst case scenario that some frogs on here anticipated.

Kek save us.

Doesn't the NYPD have the emails as well?
Weren't there people on Holla Forums saying that NYPD investigators were threatening to go public over what they found?
Was this all lies? Why would they lie like that?

We fucking live in a BananaRepublic now. Fucking Obongo and Lynch and all those fucking treasonous bastards pressured him. It's why that guy on Fox back tracked his statement. It is why the president telegraphed that "I am sure Comey and the FBI will come to the same conclusion as he did before". We are fucking done as a country if this lawlessness is allowed to continue from the top down. We are now in a full on dictatorship everyone.

The founder of Blackwater, an insanely huge PMC with deep political connections, said the NYPD would go public.

hahaha, this fucking press. Assasination attempt on Trump still goes unmentioned in my country, but this fucking yes-cuck washing hillary clean of guilt gets reported within MINUTES. FUCKING HELL.

The beauty of it is though, it seems like they've miscalculated BIG LEAGUE. If this was actually a psy-op, this pathetic revelation will do more to FIRE UP Trump's base than anything. Trump's entire campaign is based on opposing a corrupt and rigged system, and for many this basically confirms it.

I'M PUMPED. Still waiting on actual confirmation from the FBI though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Youtube live streaming suicide

HERE COMES THE NYPD TO INDICT CLINTON
HOLY SHIT
COMEY DIDN'T CHANGE HIS OPINION SO THE NYPD INVESTIGATORS AND THE CHIEF WOULD RELEASE THE LOLITA EXPRESS DOCUMENTS

They can still impeach if she wins. It's not a judicial process.

Wow is it 2007 again?

duh, what rock have you been living under?

We really should've seen this coming. Freaking Rush warned us too. This was nothing more than a dirty ruse to clear the witch in the eyes of the nation, days before the election. How the fuck did they go through all 650,000 emails in under 2 weeks? This is horseshit.

This is going to be played on every news outlet endlessly until the election. Fuck the FBI and fuck that dirty rat Comey. People need to take justice into their own hands and openly revolt if she wins.

CNN's already running with this story…

archive.is/C42hk

Yes it was all lies. All this shit about pedo rings, incoming arrests, counter-coups, "spirit cooking", etc was mass disinfo you all fell for. Maybe myself and five or six other anons saw it for what it was and you all called us cucks, jews, CTR, PR faggots, etc.

You could have spent the entire last week canvassing for Trump and digging through Wikileaks but instead you've been sat at your desk chasing ghosts. Congratu-fucking-lations.

Remember to cause chaos in the streets if she wins. Molotov every thing and fire your guns off like mad fam. Make America realize the nightmare that is before us

This
FBI open revolt later today and tomorrow.

Shortly after that, two nypd officers were shot

I don't think it even matters what their conclusion was because the FBI doesn't assess guilt, they just collect evidence for the case and then make an advisement. It might go a long way if they advised charges against Hillary but it's still ultimately up to Obama's justices.

We found the Spirit cooking in Wikileaks you fucking nigger

I blame the mods.
They sticky certain thread and bumplock others.
Or they ban posters who point out logical inconsistencies or lack of evidence in the latest conspiracy theory.
It's almost like they wanted us to go down the wrong path and waste our time.

Nice disinfo, faggot. Trying to use this thread as your pedestal to go on about how you're right. Everyone knows the shit in the emails was correct, but it just so happens that Comey is a pussy and compromised.

It must happen. You will be pardoned by Donald Trump, and heiled as Heroes by your nation.

And guess what? It was fucking nothing. Edgy Jew York performance art.

Anything to do with this?

I'm so mad right now
I swear on God if some FBI agents won't go rogue and to the right thing I will SNAP

Got you Trinity.

It's really odd timing indeed. My guess is that agents know she is guilty and that Comey was going to buckle under hilliarys DoJ friends.

Nice digits but this is clearly the opening shots of soft-coup 2.0. We'll have to see where it leads before Tuesday.

It's not all disinfo, there's too much shit here for it to be disinfo. The Podesta emails, the Comet Ping Pong shit, it's real.

What was a lie was the "FBI about to make arrests" meme that started to circulate around Tuesday.

can't wait for leftists to talk about how based the FBI are now with zero self awareness.

O I AM LAFFIN

Were people expecting something else? This was pretty clearly an op to enable to media to go "see, Shillary dindu nuffin wrong :^)" all along. The feds are not on our side, they were never going to challenge Clinton. All that said, I don't think this is going to have any real impact. People already know how fucking corrupt the Clintons are.

NYPD might break script and pull something, however. We'll see.

Who have been recusing themself for ethics constraints due to Clinton ties.
Good news that, it means the trial won't be corrupted.
Bad news, its now meaning people with no political acumen have to decide something more politics than case.

What a fucking surprise they instantly jump on Hillary being free of investigation but NEVER report on any dirt that's found.
Fucking mainstream media faggots.

dumping buckets of menstrual blood, piss and sperm on terrified children isn't "just art" Schlomo

REVOLUTION IT IS THEN.

This is why Trump cannot be president. He will win the election, Hillary will contest it, and then the government will simply grant the win to Hillary.

Yeah, we know they're all pedophiles and probably belong to some gonzo olden-time religious cult. But if you seriously thought an arm of the state would ever, in a million years, go public with that then you're a moron. I also highly doubt even they would be stupid enough to communicate about this shit via email, barring the one reference found to Moloch, which ties into the Bohemian Grove society.

538 electors for hillary, we made history guys :^))))

Wow, you're finally starting to see the reality of the situation.

This isn't surprising. This guy is the same person who supported Hillary, then trump, then Hillary, then trump again. He's a flipfloper with no conviction.

Unbelievable.

Say it with me, Holla Forums.

MADAME PRESIDENT

Remember all those FBI agents who thought Clinton was the Anti-christ?
They're fucking pissed right now.

This, If it was important enough to "reopen" the case, why was it not important enough to show the American people?

CIVIL WAR TIME!

Self-awareness doesn't matter when they can push and signal that they have validation. They just care about winning…

Stop self-policing and Win.

60,000+ EMAILS REVIEWED IN A FEW DAYS, SOUNDS POSSIBLE KNOWING HOW INEFFECTIVE OUR AGENCIES ARE

it's not gonna work with undecided voters

and EVEN IF it turned out to be a longwinded lie/setup, it wouldn't even matter. Hillary is so deeply entangled in lies and corruption, that the people are ready to accept everything as truth. If they want to build her up as the satanic child-fucking murderer and then suddenly come clean, nu-uh, that is going to stick, and the outraged public will not change it's perception, even when faced with hard evidence. Ultimately, a loss/loss for the democrats.

It is when you're a braindead leftist living in a major city.

t. lived in London for five years. Tate Modern needs to be nuked.

C U C K E D A N D F U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
A
N
D
F
U
C
K
E
D

I certainly wasn't. If Comey is involved nothing will get done. Same with Lynch.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

I don't know if that's good news, at least the ball would get rolling if it went to a real trial.

Who exactly are you talking about? I thought it ended there, nobody would or could take the case.

That face is so punchable.

Ftfy

It was 650,000 emails

So now we're in a situation where we already know she's a criminal. Even the press has evidence of the CF corruption and has reported on it. The government is just working harder than ever to destroy people's faith in them. It's banana republic tier retardation.

(Checked)

There are plenty of cases of the FBI breaking up Satanic Cults and rescuing the abused children. They are literally thousands of FBI agents who if they got the order would be in the partyvan to the Clinton's this instant.

When Trump gets in, no matter how bizarre the crimes are, they will be held accountable for them. The evidence speaks for itself and we haven't even seen the pedo-vids in the Anthony's life insurance folder like the FBI has.

You mean 650,000 investigated in 7 days.

This is something Trump can run with. Even people with an iq of 80 knows that math doesn't add up.

Anybody who is undecided at this point is probably not going to vote

Which is still unrealistic.

tbh I was expecting this because Comey is dirty as fuck: Whitewater, Pardongate, HSBC, and his actions in this shit so far. The question is what will the career FBI agents and NYPD do?

This is their way to make them fixing the vote for Hillary legit. They couldn't do it any other way.

We're talking about leftists here.

Even if those rumors are true it would need people ready to sacrifice themselves and their families to release the information. Good luck burgers, i hope you guys manage to fix this shit in 2 days.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be insane>>8096664

I've been saying this over and over for months now. It doesn't matter even if the FBI recommends charges. She has been selected as president and the most powerful people in the world are working through her.

(Observed)

He never supported Trump for a millisecond. His wife took the Clinton blood money and he's been a good little lapdog for them since.

This will just energize Trump's base even more, HillaryHomos were never swayed by the FBI anyways, their queen can do no wrong in their eyes.

Serious Question: How many voters did we see switching their chosen candidate because of the FBI statement two weeks ago? All I saw was dems saying how they knew their queen was innocent and comey was a fuckface

So was this all a ruse in an attempt to mollify the agents that were at his throat and ready to go rogue?

Was that the idea from the start? Calm them down enough so that they won't leak any of the shit they have on the witch because Comey tricked them into believing they were re-opening the case? I mean it would be WAY too late to leak anything at this point, Assange doesn't just publish anything, he needs verification, and verification takes time

I wonder what went on behind the scenes.

Normies won't care, these are the same people who think you can kill 6 million jews in 5 years.

You'd better damn well hope he wins, because is correct, you are living in a Banana Republic right now.

The problem is that TPTB are counting on the Volksgeist being too weak to challenge a Clinton presidency, and unfortunately while we are seeing an awakening of the white Western population I'm inclined to believe they're right. The spirit is not yet strong enough for mass resistance.

Sorry for the blackpill, I'm just speaking my mind here.

Would not surprise me.

If you believe the 'polls' what the FBI statement did was make Independents switch their support to Trump. Clinton's support stayed mostly even.

Barbells and blackmail.

You sure. I thought I read he supports trump, but I guess I was wrong. What's his official stance then? Who does he support?

No, Trump can't win because its rigged against him, thus any win is invalidated as it means voter fraud, massive uncountable charges of it.

Good. Antichrist is male, and I ain't seen no Rapture yet.

Hash and heuristics, how about you discuss how the email contents were known in negative time by everyone then?

Comey is the current one to say yes case.
Normally its DOJ head Lynch, but she recused herself then made sure of it via the tarmac meeting. Went from her down the DOJ as they each ointed that they have to leave as part of ethics, dropping the decision on Comey.
Comey refuses to say yes or no, instead just blabbering like a sea lion.
Hillary wants a trial, as she would get out on account of the flimsy evidence. Antihillary wants forever scandals and investigations as those can be talked about and implied like the size of my dick.

DOJ has plenty to take the case, the charges are open and shut if brought forward as leaking.
What is not so is the charges giving some dead dread Hillary.
You get the admitted useless unless she goes back to State in December, or innocence on account of the lack of intent on the email leaks.

some 22% estimated of the yet to vote Hillary assigned themselves less likely to vote Hillary than before across garunteed, most likely, and considering hillary categories.

Comey? Officially, no one.

What a fucking surprise

This is it, americans if i were you id get EVERYTHING neccessary for the ultimate happening on wednesday. She will steal the election and you have to decide to just take it, or you stand up for yourselves.

don't count on it. This is ALL part of the Clinton strategy. Don't get me wrong - I want to see that cunt swinging from a branch - but this is how they do it. All the lead up, all the drama, and BAM "it's literally fucking nothing" for the final demoralization.

that what he referred to, and of course it had to do with that

Fuck, I hope you guys elect Trump (I'm from shitposter land so can't vote).

The closer we get to election day, the more anxious I get. This is the big moment.

I'm not sure about the NYPD, but Comey was running his own brainwashing program to ZOGify FBI agents. I'm not sure how successful he was.
archive.fo/6Pko9

Come on burgers, you're letting the side down.

Even though "muh children" is a shit appeal during an argument, I genuinely believe people have on some primal level been repulsed by the Clintons over the course of the last week or so. The idea that some shadow government would go around raping and traumatizing their children, then send them to a pro-tranny estrogen laden school is beyond comprehension.

We won't fucking have it. And I guarantee my neighbors won't either.

Or to squelch the rumours and defang the stuff coming out in the Pedoester emails.

A lot of people called that it would happen and boost her dindunuffin image.

Please Wikileaks step up

I'm fucking praying for World War 3 if Hillary gets elected. The world will be cleansed in nuclear fire.

some of us were onto this from day 1

Shitty calculations incoming.
~1440 mins in a day
~10080 mins in a week
If we count 5 minute for each email (to read, categorize, whatever)
We get that if one person worked 24 hours for a week he could finish 2016 emails.
To finish 650000 emails ~323 person would have to work for a whole week non stop. That is if we count 1 person that works 7 days to read and categorize emails, and that nobody reads the same email.

Either Water-Filter Man was right, and the mid-level FBI agents and NYPD are about to revolt, or it's fucking over. We shall see.

We have to kill them all or God will punish us.

Didn't Steve promise us?

Forgot to quote the most ironic part of his spiel

Current events make this statement quite funny.

I hope this isn't a set up for a big Trump scandal being released tomorrow. I've been waiting for their last ditch attempt to reverse the momentum.

(checked)
I really hope so, for the sake of the entire Western world.

Pretty much, as a political play it served to discredit accusations of corruption in the 11th hour.

It was planned this way all along.

This. Totally believe that this was their (democrats) "surprise" all along. Give the people hope that something is being done when nothing was, then take it away at the last moment. Fix the vote and elect the new dictator.

Kek wills it.

lel "Business Insider" fully controlled Jewish propaganda. nice source, Moshe.

His brother was on the board of a Clinton Foundation NGO, his wife took over $200k dollars from the Clinton Foundation and in the face of overwhelming evidence he has been a good little goy who's supported her through action every step of the way.

Hillary is already president. There was never an election to begin with. Why do you think they programmed their livestock to simultaneously think that election rigging is totally 100% impossible, but also Russia is rigging the election to make Trump win? They covered all angles. If Trump wins, they will just come out with "evidence" that Russia was behind it and invalidate the results. The entire US government and every major US establishment is on Hillary's side, so Trump has no chance to fight the allegations.

THIS FUCKING KIKE
SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR YOUR PEOPLE COMEY YOU COWARD

Kinda regret that I didn't screencap the user who preidcted that this would happen. According to him the new investigation was a ruse. The FBI hasnt had enough time to go through the 1000s of emails yet, yet they already know Clinton is innocent. The purpose of this (according to the user and it seems to be true) ruse was to get people to think that there was nothing illegal and nothing of concern in those e-mails, thus boosting her numbers shortly before the election.

If that were true they wouldn't be trying so hard

if ANY group has some final blow shit they were waiting to use on the clintons, now is the fucking time to release it. fuck, last week was the time to use it.

It's a strange world we live in, when the only reliable source of financial information is fucking Zerohedge.

I know I really shouldn't be surprised but I'm still pretty fucking asshurt.

All they've done is quash all chances of this election being relatively peaceful and made violent revolution inevitable.

It didn't help Hillary at all, though. She took a drop in the polls immediately after the initial announcement, and Democrats were livid. If this was really some kind of 11th-hour stunt to help Hillary, it's about the most desperate, risky move they could make.

That's the point, the kikes are trying to discredit a leak before it even comes out.

Stop being such a defeatist cuck.

all he cares about is saving himself.
that's it.
not about law and order.
not about doing the right thing.
it's all about him and how he's going to cash out.

Just saying I'm personally taking this out on Alex Jones he sensationalized this to fucking high heaven. He will be the brunt of my anger!

You give them too much credit. People don't take Russia that seriously.

Get ready for lots of demoralization and a big (((boost))) in her polls tomorrow.

You impotent nigger. It kicked off a huge hashtag that's still going and fucked that bitches pr right up. She lost a huge lead.

Cowardly Comey the Cuckold

There still patriotic cops who promised to leak everything if it came to this.

I'm not calm.

(((FBI-kun))) is truly our greatest ally

I'm not surprised in the slightest.

I wonder what the effect on normie idiots will be. Last week was devastating to Hillary, votes have been cast, and this looks sketchy as fuck. Isn't good regardless.

Checked and agreed with. If they had it in the bag they'd be trotting her out and gloating, not freaking out sending King Nigger to Ann Arbor to stump for her.

COUP NOW

COUP NOW

COUP NOW

COUP NOW

This just tells me that the entire government needs to be cleansed. It doesn't prove to me that Hillary is innocent, it just proves to me that the people in charge of the FBI and DOJ are corrupt.

They've all got blackmail on each other - it's a stalemate

By all reasonable standards they've given us enough already to hang Hillary.

- pay to play confirmed
- bernie was a plant all along
- collusion with media and dnc
- saudi links to cf, and funding isis
- reasons behind libya (resume padding)

I mean, what else could be added onto the above that would make it worse. She is a traitor profiteering off of selling political influence working with the same semites who funded 9/11 hijackers and forced "refugees" north through libya.

We have all we need.

Now we wait for the revolution to begin.

Hope you /ready/ pol.

The emails were being squatted on for a month, they would be able to peek at the titles and eliminate all the ones for Huma and Weiner in this time, leaving only the unsure pile that might be Hillary alone, and require the warrant last week.
Those would be the only labelled blackbox emails present to deal with.

I actually thought Comey would go through with it….fucking bummer

CAN WE FINALLY TELL ALL PEOPLE SAYING 'FBIANON WAS RIGHT' TO FUCK OFF BACK TO CUCKCHAN?

Clintons campaign is already warning of 'fake' Russian emails that may leak from Wikileaks. Even though Wikileaks has never posted a fake document ever. If Hilary wins then the only way forward is for everyone in the government to be killed. Too corrupt and evil to exist.

have they said anything?

no but there's a whole day for this news to get out
and give her some momentum and re-energize the base….

I know. I'm tired of all of these attention whoring cucks going
Fuck, if they have anything they need to drop it TODAY. NOT TOMORROW, TODAY. Christ, it might already be too late for something new to gain traction.

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=k7kIWzC-u1s

woah is that Michael Moore when he was skinnier?

They have, the Libya one saying its all Hillary has fake FOIA tags and does not exist, amongst some of the others.

GET YOUR BUG OUT BAGS IN ORDER NOW

About that…

(Sadly can't verify this, the entire Twitter account got shoah'd shortly after putting this up)

Some of you guys are such twats.

You seriously didn't think of this possibility?

And as for the blackpill faggots, just shut the fuck up.

The line to take here is obvious because it is true: Comey caved to pressure outside the bureau to drop the matter. Clinton is a criminal.

USA is a corrupted force of evil , the people at the very top are satanic pedophiles - it's an actual almost unbelievable reality. There's two timelines we could go down from here and I have a feeling we will see some foreshadowing on Monday. But either way, we will know on Tuesday. Continuing in the path of evil the USA grows increasingly dark, nothing resembles order, justice is turned on it's head , more suffering out of disorder and collapse of order. Down the other path obviously there's hope and things begin to make sense again

FBI just got a lifelong Ind Party supporter to vote for a Republican. This is also the first election im ever voting in. Godspeed brethren.

almost like that was (((their))) goal……..

Anons have said this would happen from day 1. This also fits the narrative of a Clinton surge perfectly. Shit, well, let's hope that Americans vote the way they should, and that election fraud can be detected and countered.

If there are any FBI agents reading this thread, I say you should dump all the dirt on Clinton that you've got either here or on wikileaks or somewhere.

What trump momentum? Americans are degenerate sheeple who Turned trannies into national heroes. They are concerned with mean pussy jokes than their daughters being drafted.

Being given the opportunity to sacrifice yourself to save your people is an honour seldom afforded to people these days (getting blown by “friendly” fire fighting a war for Israel doesn’t count).

He should feel fortunate as he accepts the death and the glory. How can people value their own lives over that of everyone else?

LEAK THEM

I've been outlining for months Comey's connections to the Clintons, he's doing what he's always done. Are you going to stand for this or are you going to get the information of his laundry list of ties with them out?

What is this disinfo?

It makes perfect sense. They want to have Hillary win "fair" and not have to deal with the fallout from simply anointing her president.

Then the Spirit shit happened. Really spooked the spics something fierce.

Spic

>>>/reddit/

This was obviously a ploy by Comey to suppress any rogue agents from releasing information before election day, or at least delay. Clinton said to ignore any "whopper" emails that are released, meaning they expect someone to go rogue with this recent development.

(trips)
She's going to openly steal the election and they won't do jack or shit

Okay, but leftists are not human.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

WE HAVE TO
- GO BACK TO MEMEING #DraftOurDaughters
- GO BACK TO MEMEING #SpiritCooking
- GO BACK TO PUSH TRUMP PROPAGANDA ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
- KEEP DIGGING AND FINDING ==ANY== CONNECTION

GET
ON WORK
NOW

(checked)
No. No stopping. There are no brakes on this train.

fuck you dumb faggot, comey cucked

archive.is/ncXCk

I gotchu fam

I know reading is hard fam, but I believe in you.

Isn't this how Miami Vice always ended, with the FBI "taking over" and all the bad guys walking free

Just because kikes plaster shit on the screen doesn't mean most are puking.

Didn't 2 NYPD officers get killed over the weekend? My guess would be that they had the information or the desire to make it public.

Possibly. I'm smelling an internal war inside the FBI, and I think Comey is under serious pressure. The reopened investigation may have been an attempt to placate his opposition.

I hear a Rothschild laughing somewhere.

Not really. No one is gonna buy this shit except people who were already solidly in her corner. For everyone else in middle America it'll be "shit that witch got off AGAIN? I better vote after all"

Obama is meddling in this election and won't allow the peaceful turnover of power to the Republican Party.

His meddling with the DoJ shows a clear conflict of interest where the very people who they are investigating are running the investigation.

Assange and Anonymoose didn't deliver, fuck

TRUMP HAS ALL EMAILS

I REPEAT

TRUMP HAS ALL EMAILS

Win or lose, Comey really should hang , what a spineless sack of shit

KILL ALL FEDERAL AGENTS, CIVIL WAR NOW

I’m yet to witness Trump lose, I am yet to see him stumped.

This move is just rubbing the corruption and the filth into the faces of the people, 3rd party voters especially. This is it; the world will never be the same if she wins, the west as we know it will die.

But I have yet to witness Trump lose, he has remained unstumped for almost a year and a half of brutal political combat. He will win because that is what he does.

reuters has a shitty podcast
where last week an "expert" claimed we had to be prepared for a cyber pearl harbour on election day involving russian hackers fucking up the us election

Thanks.

I just decided to check Google Cache on the off-chance anything was left, seems like a completely legit and well-established Twitter account that suddenly ceased to exist.

archive.is/5bmDR

Any anons working in book or magazine stores who can confirm this?

I

The reality is that you're a CTR kike running persona software.

I'd rather just kill you, CTR kike.

fuck off CTR

please settle down this a board of peace
we're simple meme farmers tending to our memes

wow the comments on Jason Chaffetz twitter. Our whole country is fucking disgusting.

Bro even brazil is purging leftists in government, USA is literaly WORSE than a banana republic.

KEK PROTECTS
WE STILL HAVE A GOD DAMN CHANCE BUT THE MEMES GOTTA FLOW ANONS

Who is this faggot, sounds like disinfo to me

Check!!! Steve King you beautiful bastard

IT WILL TAKE WEEKS, AT A MINIMUM, TO INVESTIGATE

TRIPS CONFIRM, KEK HAS SPOKEN
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

DOJ keeps recusing themselves in the opposite of your statement, we even had threads on it whining about how they refuse to go and do their job against Hillary, and the same threads then whining about all their Clinton connections.

Well trips, when he doesn't dump them tonight at 3 AM, we know he is a Hillary plant and the ruse was always there.

He's right, you know it too.

link with what you're talking about?

(checked)
Better release it yesterday!!

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!

The Federal Agents are the ones fuming over this you stupid CTR shill, filtered

Soon, America will be worse than Zimbabwe. This is one hell of a ride.

TRIPS CHEKED AND KEK PRAISED

I think the internal war is over and the side with all the power and connections won.

They're also the ones posting that as well.
So is it suicide then?

Jesus Fuck if South Korea can do the right thing and we can't how absolutely sad is that.

Huge if true, but what we need now is time… which we don't have unless Trump was preparing for this contingency with his own investgating STARTING 7 days ago.

BULLSHIT THEY'RE NOTHING BUT TRASH. THEY KNOW EVERYTHING AND WON'T DO SHIT

Jesus, when I was younger they had a reputation for being the news agency. The one you could always rely on for unbiased coverage, first in and last out.

It's just sad looking at them now.

filtered

The fight hasn't even begun.

South Korea is a largely homogeneous nation. We're too divided. This is the real reason why the elites have been pushing immigration- so that the various in-groups are too busy fighting themselves to rise up.

maybe they'll kill hillary

GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING KIKE

dailymail .co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html

Just use the link the OP posted at the top and go look for yourself. You don't need a twatter account to read them.

Yeah the FBI agents leaking this shit 24/7 sure are huge pieces of shit huh

this is pretty standard.
do people think the championship clothes of sporting events are printed as soon as the winner is decided?

please tell me people arent this stupid.

I doubt it was related, that was in the Bronx

Reuters and AP pretty much are still the two major international news agencies that exist. It just so happens that they're Rothschild rags, so of course, they play into the whole theatrics.

theyve always belonged to the (((tribe)))

But where is the Trump edition if they're just hedging their bets?

Retard, I'm not a kike, check my fucking id

The difference being both sets are created, one for each team. In this case there is no preprinted issue for President Trump.

Nice try schlomo

Yeah, but if there isn't a Donald Trump version shipping alongside that…

in the box the chick didnt show you, you genius

I told you that this was all a set up to disregard the latest emails, divert attention from the Clinton Foundation and even gain Hilary some new adepts. I told you bro. I told you about set ups

Who fucking cares? Hillary is going to rig the vote, she'll just come out and say she won no matter what the voting machines say and the media will report it. Unless they leak a picture of Hillary tongue deep in a loli they've got nothing, have done nothing, are totally useless in every respect. How many crimes does she need to commit? If you can't arrest her and won't give us what we need then I recommend you KYS now and avoid the rush. Their inaction is guaranteeing this ends in war, sooner or later but inevitably.

Al Jazeera and RT are also good.
Vice as well.
Last three investigatives.

Now if you mean what is published, you already know that answer.

No. The guys in the lower ranks (99% of fed employees by number) are on our side. The problem lies with a few very corrupt, very powerful folks at the top.

but trips don't lie.

violence

holy fuck you complete retard. you think there's no pre-printed issue for trump? are you fucking dense?

I know where an FBI agent lives. I'm going to kill him tomorrow to protest the FBI being cucks. Watch the news tomorrow anons.

With that logic, then there should be a Trump box as well.. Oh, except for the fact that every western democracy has only held a mock election for the past number of decades since its too fucking easy for the Rothschilds not to just rig it all and give the illusion of choice.

I have heard that shit all week especially the Hillary pedophile shit and look what happened.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Don't be so sure. The first thing everyone was occupied with when the fbi email thing blew up was WHY? Didn't it occur to you that it might be bullshit? Who knows, but it's sure convenient. They want to conflate all "THE EMAILS" together, in a basket labelled 'harmless'.

Trump supporters need to double down on what we do have, pay attention to where the cracks are showing and get right in there. There's more than enough to sink her.

Not until you show me one.

Produce or fuck off.

0/10, FBI pls go. Reported.

if trump wins expect a "cyber pearl harbour" by the russians

I think instead of you going to the FBI, it's the FBI going to you.

Well guys, looks like Trump's not just gonna be President, he's gonna be
GOD EMPEROR

You have no way of knowing that. Hence trying to find someone in a position to confirm or deny the existence of a "Trump" edition.

for all you know hes a good guy who opposes comey

its the "higher-ups" you should be worried about

They don't often regard "whiney faggot death threats" as credible or actionable.

Be sure to wear a "Kek is my spirit animal" shirt so we can identify you, and use the deer gut out method for execution.

Anons, how can we get a funny headline if you don't give them ideas for the staging?

You're either a weak willed cuck who doesn't have the constitution for important things or a fag shill. Either way the only people you're demoralizing are yourself. Their "inaction" has given us Spirit Cooking, the revitalized investigation and Huma and Anthony getting a free ride in the partyvan.

I recommend helium gas for a painless suicide. Filtered.

Putin, if you are reading this, let your missiles fly now. Kill us. Kill us all. Death to America and everything it represents, all of which is pure evil.

they'll probably cuck his local LE into handling it

りいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

You didn't hold your finger up to God, request denied.

wait until the election at least you fucking autist

Your seniors think you're a coward, Comey.

Jesus, what fucking year is it, 2009? All are run by cryptokikes, and this isn't even obscure knowledge. Get a grip, man.

Don't blame Comey.
You blew it Holla Forums. You got sucked into this stupid rabbit hole full of worthless accusations without any evidence, instead of pursuing angles that might actually appeal to normies.
You wasted all this time on this child sex shit, and its going to go nowhere, because it was always nothing but smoke and mirrors.
Played like a damn fiddle.

I am more and more convinced that America deserves Clinton, and Holla Forums is playing a big part in convincing me so.
Call me a shill, call me CtR, call me whatever the fuck you want.
But when I look around, what I call this is eugenic selection in action - American deserves to be destroyed if they can be so easily rused into wastefulness.

I was concerned about voter fraud earlier today, saw some shit from the Press Secretary for my state, bitch was outright saying "Yeah, the machines we use are probably corrupt as fuck - but the goyim stop caring after the election, they calm right back down and forget all about it until the next election", and it disgusted me at first… But its gradually dawned on me that the Jewess was right.

>>>/trash/

for the retards who goes on about "Only a few days to review the emails",

they got the emails from Weiners PC back in the beginning of October.

Dont hype an excuse that doesnt hold up.

Prove it.

Just because you aren't shown the pre-printed issue, doesn't mean it doesn't exist NOR would you until the winner is decided and until the shelves are stocked after the winner is called.

mentalfloss.com/article/29884/what-happens-losing-teams-championship-shirts

It's there. Please shut the fuck up, you retarded motherfuckers.

Just San Francisco, New York and Washington DC would take care of 90% of the problems.

What does YHBT mean? You have been Trolled?

Nice bait m8.

Detroit, Atlanta, Miami should be on that list

CTR pls

Shills in fucking overdrive today.

I bet it has to do with

Fuck off you stupid cuck lmao

… COMEY YOU FAGGOT!
YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB!

I don't know if Comey chickened out or was pressured, but I don't believe for a second that they read every single one of those 650,000 emails. Remember boys, every time (((someone))) puts off the happening, it sets it up to happen even more cataclysmically. Wait on NYPD, wait on all the others who have these emails. They will choose their time to strike. If they don't, there's enough internal friction in the alphabet agencies at this point to lead to some interesting directions in the future, I'm sure of it.

Nice try.

This.
Vice Media even ousted based Gavin McInnes, the most red pilled of the altright leaders and beloved by Holla Forums.

I know, its all the big names I know of.
Most of my news comes from here and some forums I go to.
Haven't really watched tv since then either come to think of it.
Gone to movies with family and friend…
Huh, guess it works for kicking out the electronic Jew.

Filtered for being intentionally retarded.

Suck a dick faggot.

Niggers wouldn't survive a week without welfare.

Your red text won't save you on the DOTR

650,000 emails discovered

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Were getting raided hard.

yeah nah faggots can get lost

Comey the Cowardly Cuckold sounds better. Sounds closer to the Wizard of (((Oz))).

Bet you were a fucking Bernie supporter. If I ever seen you I'd castrate you with a pair of nail clippers.

What the fuck happened to Vice?
Remember when they were covering wars and human trafficking? Now they're quasi-Buzzfeed.

We got unprecedented dirt on the pedo angle.

You little scamp, now is not the time to shitpost.

OOPS we wiped them all (with a cloth) ;^)

Nigga, if the dems win, we won't have a future. They will completely stuff the SCOTUS will shills, and import enough brown people to keep the population permanently divided and voting Democrat until the end of time. This is it, our last chance.

Does that comes later?

(checked)
The only reason I can see that they haven't released this in time to be examined by the public is because they already have the juicy stuff picked out.

I repeat, check my Id, kike, look for my posts, I always used the same IP

Reported for being a kike shill.

It'll be a few more days of this.

Hold the Line

It's what I'm waiting for.

PRAISE KEK

Your entire argument makes no sense. Unless you literally thought one chan board had control of every aspect of the election.

Wow you are stupid.

Friendly reminder that November 9th is Kristallnacht.

They WILL have their comeuppance. Kek will NOT be denied.

I don't know if you're misinformed or just not funny. Either one is gay.

demoralization doesn't work in this case. If we were talking about Bernouts, then it would be effective. Right now all they're doing is pissing people off because they have no actual arguments for Hillary. This is going to blow up in their face.

FBI can't indict Hillary but their entrapment operations continue unabated

I wasn't expecting them to indict, but was hoping they would leave the issue open.

Trump deserves to win even if you forget about hillary's crimes.

I'M GOING ON THE OFFENSIVE ANONS, MALWARE GALORE HEADING TO CTR IN 5, 4, 3, 2, 1=

>Looks like we didn't find anything again Even though Holla Forums found lots of stuff

By the way guys. this cake that is QUITE Simillar caused a HUGE outcry in sweden a few years back. Im trying to find who was involved with this shit aswell…. its already apparent our old Prime minister, and our current defense minister are "Secret US-Spies" according to wikileaks.>>8097626

That's the big problem with 'democracy', the general population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyssa_Mastromonaco

All part of the plan. According to the (((narrative™))) we're supposed to be depressed and demoralized over this (((shocking))) revelation that the FBI rolled over twice.

Fucking wew.

Spoiler alert: the leading officials of most western countries are the product of mind control programming carried out by Rothschild and their agents.

This.

There are literally a billion reasons for Trump to be president even if she was "clean".

Luckily she's dirtier than an African whorehouse

Checked! Dubs of truth!

Praise Kek!

Yawn. If the NYPD and Congress have the 600K Anthony Weiner emails this is a deathblow. Look at South Korea now. Their congress is actually leading.

Hillary's goons count the votes. Hillary's goons report the final vote tally through the media.

Most of that was goons talking to themselves. Very entertaining if you're not new.

I give up Holla Forums. I'm just too tired to continue.
Every time it seems like something is going our way, it ends up being a ruse.
Hillary being investigated? No charges laid.
Trump up in the polls? Doesn't matter because he's way behind in the electoral college.
Hillary campaign so desperate they try to assassinate him? Turns out it is just a false flag by Trump himself.
Trump and his family are red pilled National Socialists? Turns out they are all Jews or married to Jews and want to kill David Duke.
It's just one kick in the gut after another and I can't take it anymore.
Lets just sit this election out and laugh at the aftermath, whichever way it goes, since either way we lose anyways.

I remember when I was 12

Fuck off CTR

why is it gone ??

CTR pls go

No! They expect one of us at the wreckage, brother.
youtu.be/SGfDT7gpDRo

Come on, you can do better than that

Celebrate the night of the broken glass then. It happened Nov.8-9!

They're practically tied in the Electoral collage, and at least one of the electors said they will vote for trump regardless of what the popular vote says.

Either you're CTR or a defeatist. Man up.

wanna know how i know you're a shill?

七転び八起き。

Secret message hidden:
"Based" = "Biased"

"Baised on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

Kek wills it

Push it and push it now.

ch-checked

You know we have IDs here, right?

Do you get paid per (You)?

Yeah. So bitching about the FBI isn't gonna help win.

Holla Forums needs to do what Holla Forums does best. #DraftOurDaughters was amazingly effective (and started on 8ch) and it was stopped in its tracks when the Weiner emails came out.

This is what we need, not standard republican bitching.

Secret message hidden:
"Based" = "Biased"

"Baised on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

Kek wills it

The NYPD cannot move against her unless she enters their jurisdiction in NYC, buttt Hillary and Trump are both plan to be in NYC just blocks away from each other on election night to celebrate. Imagine NYPD puts out a legal warrent for her arrest on election night after she enters the city, but Doc Choc and the rest of her monority, gay, hispanic and female hand picked SS agents refuse to step down and let her be arrested. Trump and his agents and maybe tens of thousands of red hats are just blocks away. Things could get dramatic on election night.

lol

You clearly not ready for the fight that lies ahead. There is no turning back now. It is fight or die. We are not Trump. We are the millions that came before us. No one told you it would be easy.

Again, you demonstrate why you deserve to be destroyed: Because you're fucking stupid.

Lolita express happened. Pedo shit is real, and ubiquitous.
And you have no evidence to prove it, any of it, just vague accusations and he-said-she-said shit, the entirety of the "Lolita Express" shit is being nothing more than insinuation without anything of weight to back it up, which the average normie will handwave away in the same way they handwave away some guy talking about a gunman on the grass knoll.

And you're too fucking stupid to differentiate between that which happened, and that which you can effectively prove.
You deserve Clinton.

Not an argument.

Another retard who can't effectively differentiate between that which is real and that which you can prove is real.
For fucks sake, there are pictures of lil kids at that fucking porno party, but it doesn't actually PROVE anything.
And yeah, you are to blame, because you were - and are - too fucking stupid to differentiate between shit that you aren't able to prove beyond insinuation (pedo shit) and things that might have actually gone somewhere with normies (who are the ones that matter in this election).

Comey didn't spend the last week of the election fapping over accusations of pedophilia with little-to-no solid evidence to back it up, in between getting rused by CtR with fake Wikileaks shit and hack articles (looking at you true pundit/zero hedge posters).

What would you expect?
Its two days before the election - if anyone on Holla Forums is still undecided, they're a fucking traitorous cunt.
But Holla Forums isn't how matters, the normies matter, and instead of focusing on how to bring them round, Holla Forums spent the time circle-jerking over fantasies of pedophilia rings (themselves no doubt quite real) based on a trail of breadcrumbs laid out for them to find, which lead to nowhere.

Bernie Sanders is a bolshevik Jew, you worthless fucking faggot, and I'd skin you alive to wear your hide while dry-fucking your wife (if you even have one) to the first orgasm she's had since saying "I do".

Oy vey! Anyone who notes that we spent the last week accomplishing nothing of value while getting shilled into the ground, instead of shilling the normies and accomplishing something - shit, we could have organized an effort to figure out how to fuck with voting machines as to force paper ballots in places like PA, for example, or arranged to blow all the rental van tires in major cities of import - is baiting us!

heheheh see goyim we cleared her twice so now she's DOUBLEY innocent :^)

i actually thought it was a false flag by the turmp camp at first too
but then I saw the thread about the guy's name appearing in the emails 7 times
I think it wasn't a false flag now

Why is it that whenever someone posts super closeups of Pepe and Wojak they're desperate to demoralize?

Isn't that the question of the day?

Stop relying on others. It's pathetic.

Did any of you seriously expect that the good goy who dropped it once won't drop it again?

Exactly. We need to start spreading that hashtag along with spiritcooking. Don't get outmaneuvered.

The NYPD? Dude, those faggots knew about the true nature of the destruction of the World Trade Center, and all that has amounted to is them pushing for the right of families to sue Saudi Arabia, as if Mossad wasn't just operating in Saudi Arabia at the time. Obviously, kikes control the NYPD, and of course everyone in congress or the senate is at the complete whim and fancy of whichever jewish handler was selected for them.

This is all theater. That's not to say it won't amount to very real accusations, prosecutions, etc. but this is not unfolding organically. That much is obvious.

I don't understand this meme

This. Even with Trump, it's unlikely there won't be lots of carnage coming as jew has already done so much damage to our countries on all fronts: economically, physically, morally, spiritually. Trump just makes it a hell of a lot prettier in an already dark scenario.

Lol, who wants to Bet there'll be an uprising within the FBI after Tuesday?

I KNEW this was going to be the conclusion and it was going to come JUST before the election

The entire thing was cooked up to make her look "good" by clearing her once again. She got a bump after being cleared last time, and they've seen how close the election has gotten. Comey is in their corner and we know it. He was directed, I'd guarantee it, to bring this back up, make it look like a big deal, knowing it would hurt her a bit at first but nothing major… THEN just before the election happens, clear her and she gets a bump from it from the idiots who believe this was all legit and means shes not actually guilty

It was all staged from the start. Their "outrage" about it was fake as shit and reeked of her play acting like she was mad.

But this may actually seal it for her and win her the election among the idiot masses who think this was all legit.. the kind of idiots who call us tinfoil hatters even after given proof time and again that we're right on these matters, but continue to doubt us on the next thing and the next as they come out, and only begrudgingly admit something was wrong (but never that "you were right") from the start

This whole thing is a sham. We've seen just how far these fucks will go to manipulate people, this is not out of the realm of possibilities and as far as I'm concerned was a logical move to make

Pretty much. Holla Forums bitching about comey is like sending a rocket scientist to pick up the trash. Someone's always gotta pick up the trash, but the rocket scientist should work on designing rockets.

Can i bet that it won't happen?

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

K
I
K
E

What makes you think that? We have NO proof that ANYONE in the federal government is working for us.

You want to bet their won't be? Stop relying on these faggots. Get out and vote. FBI in the 90's was murdering people on behalf of the Clintons. They haven't all of a sudden grown to hate their masters. Trust me.

wew lad almost got mad at ya there wp

Can't deviate from the script, eh? You think this will all disappear?

It's almost like some faggots are spamming bullshit so they can turn around and pretend it's Holla Forums. Whole lot of bluster coming from you. Why are you so concerned with our humble little corner of the internet?.

You have no reason to believe that.

It sounds possible. If they got that guy last night shot at the Trump rally and then this today, that could have sealed it for them.

Read comedy's letter they only checked the emails to and from Clinton while she was sec of state. If she was send and receive classified info I when not sec of state that is an even bigger deal

You have no reason to believe that.

First president to be under FBI investigation twice and cleared twice even though leaked emails prove she's absolutely guilty.

What an accomplishment.

Would have been more effective had you left this one out.

We need some good infographics and vids on the pedo stuff. Connecting the dots. The emails alone may not be sufficient for a court conviction, but it is pretty convincing when you piece it all together.

This motherfucker could find the courpse of his mother on the floor, with Hillary standing next to it with a gun and Bill on the floor fucking it in the ass and he still wouldn't do a damn thing.

Yes.

I figured charges were so unavoidable that he had no other option but to bring it to the forefront again, but I clearly miscalculated the depths of cuckoldry involved here.

Hell their campaign is even going so far as to try to cut wikileaks off by the balls now as well and putting out statements that "anything coming out of them in the last two days is OBVIOUSLY fake!"

Because they made the play first, they put the fake show on for everyone first, and now in the event WL were to post anything, they want to claim its fake in advance so people will doubt it and think ITS the fake thing

FWIW I hope WL does post something fucking huge tonight or in the morning. There NEEDS to be something massive that comes out to show just how horrible she is and give it time to be spread before election time

Otherwise, their last little show may win it for her among the idiot masses

Honestly I think we hit 'peak anti-Hillary' with the spirit cooking thing. Anything about pedos might seem fake IMO. Make it and try, dont have me naysay you, but that's the feeling I'd get.

Perfect Timing.

But it's all just a Pure Coincidence, of course!

Spirit cooking is lame. It is "art"

John Podesta's Nonsensical Spirit Cooking Crap

youtube.com/results?search_query=spirit cooking occultist

Go after them on pedo with anonymous accounts only. Do we have a repository for all the information? It seems everywhere.

It's so disgusting. There's so much BS has been uncovered about the Clintons that this just emphasizes the need to get Trump elected. It's so fucking corrupt to anyone observing this with a hint of objectivity. The only people that are going to believe this bullshit are the ones that are already indoctrinated and have gone full tribal.

what will happen to comey if trump wins?

rope either way

Tarred and Feathered, no other option is acceptable.

Believe me, they are trying to rig this election too. If Hilldog wins, it's a point of no return.

So I'm guessing his peers at FBI will start leaking shit out for real now.

Trips confirm. Let's get this motherfucker.

I wrote the same thing when King Nigger said Comey didn't warn him first. That felt like total bullshit to me.

Another possibility. Comey is letting the voters decide. Trump gets elected, Comey arrests her and others AFTER Trump is sworn in. No pardon then possible.

Or the whole damned thing is rigged, Hillary wins, and the Gynocracy begins.

Don't forget the foundation is still under investigation

Fuck i hope so.

No, that's what the scumbag kikes have tried to do. It isn't working. People are naturally creeped out by them. There are very few people that don't see Bruce Jenner as a disgusting freak.

@8097737

I won't give you a (you)

fuck off CTR we all know you're sliding

HOLY FUCK

WAR IT IS

Trips confirm

What are you guys worried about? The damage was already done. Liberals and the media ended up throwing a massive tantrum labeling the FBI racists and calling for replacing large segments of the agency. They also wanted to launch probes into the FBI. There is no way they can reach the Americans influenced by this in two days to correct the record.

I pointed out earlier that the media and Democrats were making a huge mistake by demonizing the FBI. Now their intentions are laid to bare and their hatred for law enforcement is undeniable.

And then President Trump pardons those agents after Obama predicatively arrests them.

Exactly. All one needs to do is read Comey's resume and it becomes obvious he was installed to prevent anyone on Wall Street from being investigated thoroughly. The allegiance to Shillary thanks to Pardongate was why he was picked over other equally unqualified former banker/lawyers.

Remember how long it took the FBI to stall their way going through the initial thousands of emails, but now they have apparently gone through more than half a million from Weiner in a couple of days. If I do not see a press conference full of FBI agents revolting against Comey before the end of the day I will give up all hope for them.

Drink bleach.

Don’t forget that only a cocksucking faggot would think they’ll find anything.

Please be true.

Oh, yes, it must be some underhandedness, that's much easier for you to come to terms with than the reality of Holla Forums having blown a full week on nothing of value.

Whole lotta bluster coming from me, you're damn right, and you wanna know why I'm concerned with our little corner of the internet?
Because I share it with you, cunt, because its MY little corner of the internet as well.

And guess what?
Got a ban a few days ago, lasting past the election, reason: "CtR shill". Cause? Some faggot was fapping over the pedo shit, shouting about how "we have proof now!", and I noted that there was no solid evidence and that insinuation as regards Epstein could backfire as Trump was also associated with Epstein.

I warned not to spend the week wandering amidst smoke and mirrors, never once suggested there wasn't something real there (merely that we didn't have any solid evidence of it), and got a ban - and bunch of salty faggots like you, kvetching over someone not joining the hive mind at the drop of a dime.
Oh, and that image you posted? My OC.
You fucking disgust me.

I think a better question is what will happen to him if Trump doesn't win.

Beat me to it.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/
nope

@8097930

You seem mad, are you paid by the (you)?

Good. Now get 'em to Assange.

i want to believe

Oh, they'll find a ton of shit, for that I'm certain. They just won't be able to do anything with it because of the sheer corruption of those in power unless Trump wins.

If Congress has the emails, can you request them?

Never.

you can do worse than that

I wanted a billionaire business mogul to win a national election and all I got was a lousy permanent mental derangement.

Quit moping around–we're going to WIN!

This.
It's time to FIGHT, then!

more Clinton-esque parsing wasn't helpful, given the timeline we're working with.

a Clinton DOJ would make obama's look squeaky clean. It's now or never.

This guy was right. We should have listened
archive.fo/SVj1x

Formally no since they aren't supposed to have them i pressume

If Trump wins, Comey will be fired and hung out to dry.

If Clinton wins, everything is buried but half the Bureau resigns.

You're amazingly dumb. The DOJ would never take action against Hillary. She is recusing herself because it's already a done deal, and the FBI saying it is more credible than her saying it.

You sound mad, friend. Isn't it odd how we all see this media storm about her email server, but the foundation investigation is going on quietly?

THESE TRIPS SAY CIVIL WAR NOW!!!

really makes you wonder

unarchive that and i'll read it.

No, it’s not odd. You are a cocksucking faggot. At the very least, you’re too stupid to post here.

Kill yourself, kike shill. Archive is safe.

Not even one agent is going to resign. It was all lies user.

Re-roll.

==Trump was going up well before the initial announcement.
FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIT. LESS THAN 48 HOURS FOR THIS INFO TO SPREAD ANYWAY. SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS SCANDALS EVERYWHERE.==

FBI stands for Fuckboi Inc.

lol Jesus Christ

at least you can talk
Who are you?

== newfags

detected==

This wasn't planned. Fucking no one on Hillary's side wanted Wiener's scandal, new evidence, and a new investigation. Announcing they are closing it again is a rushed bandage to cover up a gaping wound that hit her unexpectedly.

that guy gets it

Archive can be compromised by websites trying to abuse how it gets archived. So unless Holla Forums itself isn't safe archived pol links are definitely safe.

Anyways how is one supposed to "unarchive" shit anyways. I'm not installing some bullshit to screencap the entire page

It was already foretold by Kek, we now await for chaos come election day

Nice try kike. Not clicking that shit. Too bad because I was interested too. Now fuck off.

trumpfag here

this is standard operating procedure, especially now that the internet gets news out before the print industry does

every daily newspaper has "Trump wins" and "Clinton wins" articles ready for print by right now; every weekly magazine has PRESIDENT TRUMP and PRESIDENT CLINTON issues already printed (think comic books with variant covers, but more extensive than that), so that first thing Wednesday morning, the newsstands can be properly stocked.

I worked at a gas station in the late 90's, and the newspaper guy brought in a few stacks of Sunday papers at about 8 p.m. on Saturday evening (this is normal in the American newspaper industry, to print and distribute the Sunday paper on Saturday evening), and then came back a few hours later and took them all back, explaining that Princess Diana had been killed and that they needed to reprint the front page "right quick" (it took several hours,of course). If they had known in advance that she might or might not be in a car accident, they would have of course pre-printed two versions of the front cover.

tl;dr no conspiracy here

GOONS OUT

It looks as if Kek has smiled on us. I interpret this as
THE SECOND COUP WILL BE FOR REAL

I think it's basically too late for anything to have any effect on the election at this point.
Hillary could have a video leaked of her literally killing somebody but it wouldn't get out to enough people before Nov 8th to make a big impact. Most normalfags will still think she's under investigation.

REMINDER THERE ARE 604800 SECONDS IN A WEEK.

REMINDER THERE WERE 650000 EMAILS.

THAT IS 1.07 EMAILS A SECOND.

REMINDER THEY STATED IT WOULD TAKE WEEKS TO INVESTIGATE.

REMINDER THAT COMEY IS LINKED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

REMINDER THAT IF CLITSON WINS ALL BETS ARE OFF

Wish the Trump version would leak then. Still a conspiracy until then.

archive.is/ObkyS

Newsweek stopped print issues in 2012. It's almost certainly fake.

An in-print "special edition" isn't out the question, but for some reason I'm dubious.

Bluff or not, it doesn't matter at this point. The elites have just expressed their desire to purge the FBI of rogue elements. All the rebels in the agency will be removed if Clinton wins, by force if necessary.

They used this (((investigation))) to identify all the honest FBI agents who would oppose Clinton

This is no world for honest people

So anons, this seems a bit silly if you're a pro-Clinton supporter. I mean, didn't it just lend a monstrous amount of credibility to Trump's 'it's all rigged' position?

All he has to do is point out the napkin math of 'It'd take 10000 agents reading and cross-referencing emails all day, every day to recommend a pardon' and anyone who isn't a mouthbreather would say 'Hey yeah, that's odd.'

Or will the normies just read the headline of 'FBI says Clinton is A'ok!' and stop there?

You don't know what that word means, do you?

damn

By rebels I think you mean h'white agents.

PACK IT UP, WE'RE ALL DONE HERE

The enitre thing was a HillShill/NeverTrump operation to suppress early voting for Trump and energize Hillary's low energy voter base.

If anybody in the FBI is lurking here (we know you do)….you need to bypass James Cucky and leak a bombshell tomorrow. Send something anonymously to all of the major networks, all of the alternative news sites, send it to Wikileaks….JUST SEND IT. WE KNOW YOU'RE SITTING ON SOMETHING EXPLOSIVE

I wouldn't worry too much, user. If Trump wins, we all die from salt consumption overdoses within a week.

If Clinton 'wins', we get pulled into WW3 with Russia, the SHTF, and we all die of salt consumption overdoses just before the internet gets turned off.

Heat starts to come on about pedophilia / rape / trafficking

Comey immediately -

what a piece of filth

That's assuming they only had one guy reading through all of them

I really wouldn't be surprised if Comey was that much of a slimy prick.

Looks like they're just talking about cooking recipies, and hotdog parties… nothing to see here.

Fuck that. Personally hand them to Trump at a rally and release them.

lol you’re retarded

Just save the URL as a .webarchive

lol reported

If they don't do it now, they're getting purged in a Clinton presidency anyway.

FUCKING LEAK 'EM FBI-KUN!

Better prepare, my friends

We fucking know this already you faggot. Why the fuck is it that the "Trump Wins" version is nowhere to be found? I've seen people from cuck/pol/ taking pictures of the Clinton version since last night and several others on twitter, but we haven't seen the one with Trump as winner. Gee I wonder why.

Sure.

Regardless there is no way in hell they could have gone over that many thoroughly and in that short of a time span.

And announcing 2 days before the election?

I'd die.

Kill yourself.

any fbi agents who leak incriminating stuff against clinton can be a moderator on my board

Nice.

You don't think they're not all being watched like hawks right now?

Wikileaks is silent….

Oh no guys hes right its over

time to #closethegate

What I'm saying is there is no group of rogue agents in the FBI. FBI has been working under Globalist presidents since Bush Sr., maybe even before. Plenty of time to have purged these rogue agents and guarantee only sheep are hired.

Dubs confirm. They don't want the normalfags to even entertain the idea of a Trump win so they're purposely not printing the copies in advance.

God Emperor Trump is going to win the popular vote by a landslide, and there ain't a fucking thing you CTR kikes can do about it.

PRAISE KEK!

The "Comey is bought and paid for" sticky was not just pessimism
He did it the first time and you should never break the 1 strike rule

YOU FUCKING FELL FOR IT.

Don't be a retard nigger. You must be one of those who kept trying to persuade anons that law enforcement and the FBI deserves total respect and trust.

Ultimately, they only care about themselves. If they have every reason to think taking action will ruin their lives, they won't do anything. Most of them are completely unable to see the bigger picture.

They have the tech knowledge and resources required to do it in a way that would make it harder to identify who's responsible for the leak. If they had any intention to leak the info they could have easily done so by now.

It's not fake, this user is just correct.

Newsweek even released an RIP Prince edition, they will definitely have an election edition, and for such a special edition, they would have definitely completed two versions. The end. The more compelling stuff is just a lot less visually appealing as the shock of seeing an already printed Clinton Wins magazine, but… that's just reality jamming really, realizing something goes on behind the scenes of a seemingly innocuous process that elicits suspicion.

That said, I think the elections are always decided well in advance. Even though I think Clinton will win the election, she won't be president, there'll be a show for us to watch first. Though I wouldn't put it past them to be so smug as to not bother printing the Trump edition, I think suspicions in the entire newsroom at the Daily Beast/Newsweek would sort of hinder any advantage not printing double versions may provide.

the time to do that was last week.

Many of the rank-and-file are super far-right. It got leaked a few years back that the agency has a problem with WN infiltration.

Cool thumbnail CTR.
Now fuck off back to facebook.

You have no proof of that. There is literally no one on our fucking side.

If by "you fell for it", you mean "you don't believe that every single FBI agent was hand-selected for undying loyalty to Hillary Clinton", then sure.

Who even has internet good wnough to get a torrent in a day, much less what sites are left?

Take your (((blackpill))) and shove it up your cunt, you fucking kike.

They've had these emails for weeks before they sent the letter.

So? If they don't have any balls, what go is that?

If any of you fedfags have info, personally deliver it to Trump at one of his rallies.

For the record, there are Special Access Programs on those emails about who knows what the fuck they are and multiple other emails that will cause various countries around the world to declare war on the US.

So why did they reopen the investigation just last week, faggot?

They think anything to the right of Karl Marx is neo-Nazi white nationalism. That statement really means nothing.

Styx did another, slightly more reassuring video a moment ago.

If, If If If this is true then chaos must come if she is installed as our illegitimate leader. the streets must be chaos so the american people will wake up. fire bombs every where. fire shots off like madmen. make the normies thnk the world is ending… they will react accordingly.

SET IT OFF

Yep. Pedo ring MAYBE not war.

I believe the FBI and CIA are a bit cold toward one another, but they certain operate under the same ideology. When J. Edgar was prosecuting communists and fucking little boys in the US for the FBI, the CIA was abroad killing communist leaders and trafficking little boys. The idea that the FBI is on our side, when they pool talent from police departments, which mostly operate under masonic hierarchies that require freemasonry as a prerequisite for promotion. The idea that any alphabet agency is on our side is laughable.

Oh, by the way, the CIA/FBI were only targeting commies because the Cold War was all a show, too.

I got an idea guys.
If trump loses we go full throttle on blaming Jews. There will be lots of conservative people pissed off and looking for answers which only Holla Forums can provide.

That’s a strawman, but you know that.

Not an argument, moishe.

Reported.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You just can't stop shilling your shit here can you?
ECELEBS WILL HANG RIGHT AFTER THE FBIANONS

Tell me near fedanon level, where is NARA in all this?

don't riot in random neighborhoods like stupid niggers
go after DC
go after your state capitol
go after media and banks

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. again, take your (((blackpill))) and shove it up your smelly cunt.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Thanks for the selfie. Still waiting for your proof.

It's WW3 anyway if Hillary gets in, may as well roll them bones because for fuck's sake already this witch gets away with literally anything.

lol, reported

This is probably what they planned to do to begin with… America is fucking cancer man. I am now rooting for the terrorists.

you're a fucking idiot. go back to infoturds

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Post your evidence or fuck off. It's not up to me to prove your statement true.

Adjust your dose.

user, WE are the terrorists.

Don't you see it people!

i.imgur.com/32jXZnK.png

check em

oops wrong thread

Operative word: 'worse'.

Hitler trips dispense justice, you just dispense faggotry.

ahem… freedom fighters

Soros, and Hillary's donors are Jewish. Come on, the facts are laid out.

Fortunately we won't have to fight in it, because we'll all be in prison for hate speech.

Traitors actually, you have to commit or be near committing an offence to be a terrorist, while treason requires only declared intent.

Nigger, we're going to blame the jews at full throttle no matter who wins, just like we've been doing from the very beginning.

∞ hatred confirmed.

Also, look at this little thing, it's so cute. ∞ ∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Going to cap every instance that you shill your vids here as I've now noticed it in over 5 threads in the past week, always completely unrelated to OP's thread.

KYS

Doesn't matter the damage to Hillary's campaign is done, not enough time to reverse on the gainz.

Note to anons: we're getting swamped with CTR shills pretending to be demoralized Holla Forumsacks. Don't fall for the (((blackpill))). The Blackpill is as Jewish as a bar mitzvah.

We're on to them Holla Forums. They're scared, they're backed into a corner. The dropping of the FBI charges was a last ditch effort to save Hillary's tanking numbers - they know that the FBI, NYPD and others will leak now that the investigation is 'closed' - but they had no other choice, it's like a dying animal lashing out trying desperately to succeed.

They know we've got them. They know we know about the child trafficking, the pizza parties, the embezzling and more.

Keep it up Holla Forums, we're winning, but we have to double our efforts and keep going, researching, memeing on all fronts.

He's right though
The FBI and CIA were run by communists and likely still are

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

CTR and Holla Forums on concern shilling overdrive I see. Guess that Killary landslide you were hoping for with the early voting didn't pan out.

You poor souless husks. I can't wait until the Clinton's kill you all for knowing too much. It's what you deserve for being so stupid.

FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!

DOX HIM, SHOW HIS TIES TO THE CLINTONS! MEME HIM TO DEATH!

SON OF A BITCH!

YOU CAN'T UNDO OUR GAINZ IT'S TOO LATE IN THE GAME.
WE WERE ALWAYS JUSTICE YOU'RE STILL GOING TO LOSE CTR SHILLS

Shameful user, shameful.

The memes are working, he has no carreer now and is on everyone's death list.

Yeah, but this is a rare chance to get the message out farther than Holla Forums. If they lose control of conservatives, say goodbye to funding for Israel.

That's exactly what it is. They're pretending to be demoralized Holla Forumsacks. Nobody fucking fall for it.

Of course. But like every retarded idea the Left comes up with, this is backfiring.
The refusal of Comey to recommend charges only further proves the levels of corruption we're dealing with in the minds of literally half the nation.
Then there is the possibility (slim, but possible) that the FBI might just be waiting until King Nigger can't hand out any more pardons before they force the DOJ to indict.

I mean we already have her on Child Porn and Satanic rituals.

Do they really think the people don't know???

Sounds like they WANT total chaos.

full of shit, what do you think it is then, anyway, those other threads died out and i don't see a new one

Yeah but Putin would liberate us and support an insurgency.

I feel Holla Forums will drop once again from top boards once ctr gets fired.

Tell me something, anons: Do the pro-Hillary (aka 'the eternally cucked') believe that, if she gets elected, the half of the country who dislikes and distrusts here will just get raptured up to RWDS heaven or something?

It's like with fucking Brexit; you have HALF of your country say 'We don't like this' and the other side pretending they don't exist.

In our hyperbole we talk about the day of the rope and whatever, but I've not heard anything from the HRC with their 'Ok, she's president. What about the deep, seething divides in the country?'

It's like ((they)) want a civil war.

They are just going to steal the election bro and act like they didn't, then stare us down and say "what are you going to do about it??"

That's what I'm hearing, and I strongly doubt it.

by the way….where are the fucking mods?

Just end it now

Last time I checked, Alex Jones was crying about how the FBI was going to save the country and the NYPD is on a righteous crusade. The same Alex Jones who lambasted the NYPD for over a decade because of 9/11. Sorry, but only an utter faggot actually listens to that kike. The entirety of the alternative media is just kabbalistic New Age garbage or eschatological Christian end times propaganda. Both are jewish.

VOTE WITH A BULLET
COUP D'ETAT
VOTE WITH A BULLET
COUP D'ETAT
VOTE WITH A BULLET
COUP D'ETAT

No one really is, that's why they have to play off each other. This shit has been going on for years and they think they can shill us with a surge lol. Cruz's people did this a few times and we see how that worked out.

Typical.

The do, they want to blame whites when the economy collapses as it will in the next couple of months.

I'm printing out as many memes as I can as we speak.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what comes next.

So much this. The blackpilling is real. Sometimes they even mix in a couple whitepills to make it seem more credible. Don't fall for it.

that's kind of what 'satan' is friendo. that is the general idea, whether they know it or not

People who win the lottery often ruin their lives. They become wasteful and overspend, winding up worse off than before. Things that seem to be good or bad fortune at first frequently turn out in time to be the opposite.
No one can say whether today's news will help or hinder WN in the long run, but it's a fact that white men do best when conditions are adverse.
Do not lose hope, anons.

Any actual confirmation?

It is not easy to keep the high energy from going amok after being cockblocked again when any Holla Forumsack in existence could have put together a case that would convince a jury. It certainly looks like she can get away with absolutely anything, and she'll just say she got whatever vote she wanted and the media will report it unquestioningly.

CTR is going all out today.

They do actually believe wikileaks is fake. I have a friend who was a campaign manager for bernie who got purchased to do side work for the dems in general.
I've watched him get more and more violent, saying things like "Elections are a bloodsport". This is a man who started politics because he would see youth at parties who lived on the street.
working for killary has changed him immensely and his cronies and him are absolutely convinced that there are fake emails inside the leaks, despite wikileaks track record.
They completely, utterly ignore veritas btw, based on what they believe were "manipulations to change the narrative"
We need to push that the clinton foundation is still under investigation and the clinton emails are still under investigation and that this is a recommendation to use the previous ruling because they haven't found anything DIRECTLY INCRIMINATING CLINTON HERSELF, YET. Once they connect the dots I'm very sure that many of them are going down, and going down hard. I think based on trump's numbers and the people at his rallies alone there's no chance he could lose without rigging the election process itself and fucking with voter's actual ballots - but I wonder if they do "call the election" and sweep that under the rug that she doesn't get indited and her VP ends up in the white house. That would be civil war, no doubt. That guy is a ultra cuck. I've seen tons of news about Pence but literally NOTHING about hillary's running mate because he's an absolutely moron. WHY THE FUCK ISN'T HE doing any campaigning, but oboingo IS? WHAT THE FUUUCK.
I SWEAR TO GOD, ask any braindead killary voter the name of her VP nominee and I bet you a hundred fucking sheckles that they'll have no fucking clue.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html

They don't think that far into the future.

Lower half of your image is legit, upper half is lazy CTR/applied memetics.

what
IF
and only
IF
They're doing this to get the baddies to relax and
THEN
They strike by surprise??? maybe?

Make experience that "bloodsport" first hand.

I heard that on Rush a bit too user, I knew it seemed like a bunch of horse shit.

No, Comey is an absolute cuckold. End of story.

I don't think all of this board understand their mentality.

They WANT to rule a pile of rubble with a bunch of starving people. They just until now have not had total control. They could not get ISIS or BLM to collapse the country, so now they are going to see if whites will do it.

We should not fall for the trap, but at the same time can't just sit around and wait. Just get hardcore on the final peaceful options, such as mass peaceful protests. Possibly open carry peaceful protests.

better to take your minigun to washington and never stop firing

well I think it's a pointless thread anyway, no new research just people angry at comey, meh im going to sleep

This is the thin hope I'm clinging to.

It's not all disinfo brother. A "party-brunch-nightclub-bar" linked to Comet and all those pizza fags updated their WHOIS info literally earlier today….to that same PRIVACY PROTECTION LLC bullshit that a bunch of other what should be innocuous sites linked to the clintons use as well.

Comey is a fucked and would always have been. Any idiot that thought an ex-banking executive was gonna switch sides and look out for the people is just fucking stupid. But we on some next level shit with this pedo digging bro. Either way if (((they))) steal the election I'm taking to the streets on the 9th with my rifle and spreading the word about our second amendment rights and duties.

funny, he seems to be the one cucking Holla Forums right now

Fuck that noise. Meme spirtcooking and draftourdaughters. Blitz twitter.

What if that was their plan all along? Leak the emails for us to find criminality. Say they didnt find anything to prove their corruption. Then we release the pizza and ritual shit we find and cause a revolution calling for the head(s) of state.

What if the FBI is being held at gunpoint and they are trying to motivate the populous into a civil war? By the FBI I mean the counter-establishment faction within the FBI. This sounds like CIA levels of subversion….

Oh fuggg what if the CIA is actually the good goys behind all this? They are the ones that hacked the emails..

target shot spotter equipment in your city. firebombing a gas station or two would help. shoot up all planned parent hood facilities. wreak as much havoc as possible. if you know where the Dem HQs are… torch em. shoot em. kill the Dem leadership in your area. target the arts district in your downtown. The public must know America will not sit by and let this happen without retaliation.

South Korea is leading by example friend.

Yeah, weird….(heavy sarcasm implied)

Well, I'd feel for you Holla Forums but I was banned for 4 weeks for saging a slide thread, as I watched for those four weeks CTR shit up the whole board, so this feels like redemption tbh. Here's to a Hillary presidency. You deserve it.

I believe we can change the hearts and minds of those white, democracy loving nationalists who love their country enough to work for it, even if they've been brainwashed. He'll see the light when his employers go down in flames and are exposed for the child molesting, mega-rich, haiti destroying, poor exploiting globalist puppets of the international jewry they are.

draft our daughters till the day i fucking die. It scares all those pansy asses

Notice something about the divisions before the first civil war and the current trajectory for the divisions come Nov. 8?

you a faggot or something. are you content letting this country get steamrolled if she is allowed to win. fuck off if your going to do nothing as our nation is taken by luciferian scum.

Gas yourself

Feel for us? Feel for America, you fucking retard.

Nobody likes a negative Nancy.

that's very insightful and quite possibly true. Bill Clinton pardoned a sex offender buddy on his last day in office.

It'd be hilarious if there was some 10th dimensional chess going on by people outside of the US who are seeking to destabilize things here for their own benefit. Like Putin or maybe something crazy like the plot from The Sum of All Fears.

Call me an edgelord if you want, but I don't care who gets in so long as it all burns to the ground in the next 30 years.

Easy to solve problem, if half the country hates you but won't do anything, won't act on that hate, then you just replace that half of the country. Give political, social and economic advantages to the portion of the country that DOES like you, and increase their numbers through immigration.

I commend the mods for banning faggots

I still get angry whenever I see a blue virginia

Yeah, mods banned VPNs in swathes for four weeks in the last of week of September following a massive CTR raid. Anons who appealed with straightforward reports were denied. I don't know what the fuck the mods were thinking by doing that, but hopefully they're lighter on the trigger finger now that we're in the true final stretch.

The mods are paid shills. We don’t want them on.

>>>/oven/, kike

All of Dixie does.

Steve Peicenik already said they have two months before she gets inaugurated to do something. Maybe they want them to go full retard and steal it to once and for-all bring the corrupt system down IDK.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

This has been in the back of our minds for a while. That someone is attempting to destabilize the US and EU in an effort to bring forth a world government. The greatest thorn in the sides of anyone seeking to do such a thing would be Russia and China.

Many oldfags here called it when retards were jerking off saying "based Comey". If you didn't see it coming as a way to try and manipulate the masses into believing "Hillary is clean, not after one but two verifications, Goyim" you're gullible as fuck and probably new to this whole corrupt American establishment thing.

'Tis the magic of immigration. It's incredible how quickly the diversity can be spread if the government and every NGO in existence is facilitating it.

start by molotoving network tv stations and sttelite dishes. destroy their method of propoganda, force everyone online where we have power.

Most of them will do as they're told so long as they keep getting their paycheck.

This mirror exactly whats happening in South Korea.

Like we talked about in that thread, they think South Korea is a beta test area for the rest of the west because they seem to be 5-10 years ahead of us in leftist propaganda. So maybe they are running the program their first to see how America will go.

This faggot is a CFR stooge using his skills to pacify potential revolutionaries. If you still trust this faggot after he practically concludes a HRC presidency is inevitable and states that any public protests should be discouraged, you should go here
>>>/trash/

wishful thinking

Things used to be good south of the Maxon-Dixon line.

No, he would not.

And when they announce that HRC has won elections d. trump will be a good american and except results. He will be rewarded with something…just like bernie was. And his children will get more..they are connected to zionist (by marriage) now…. are they not ?

It is up to us….all-singing all-dancing autistic crap of the world.

Now stop waiting for somebody else to do a job for your..get on with work. Start digging and start connecting the dots.

==#PedoFiles as well!''

8ch.net/pol/res/8079848.html

It's not immigration, it's this cancerous infection (as well as black suffrage)

I'd say, they are so blinded by their fervor and dedication to their ideology/HRC, that they cannot possibly find any consideration for the opposing sides. I mean they must be, with all the evidence from her conduct of classified information to the downright horrors of child-molestation and occult rituals becoming avaible to the public. It would never occur to them to hear out the reasoning of the opposing site, because they hold themselves to the uppermost moral ground possible, the sole holder of the truths, and these that are not one of them, can only be wrong, and by this arrogance and self-indulgence, it is that they declare every single opposing opinion morally deformed, wrong and uneducated. I can only imagine, that they believe, that if she were to win, we would see the folly of our beliefs and join them on their righteous path, and were it not so, they would see to it by force, no matter what it takes.

Are you implying that a weaker/dismantled america wouldn't be in Putin's interests?
BRICS would have a field day, with Texan insurgents armed with AK's and supported by the Russian navy.

They should do it again tbh.

our cause is to rebel against the usurpers. that is what it is. all legal forms of recourse will be exhausted if Trump does not win. it is our duty to rebel against the powers that be by using deadly force. get that into your head

What if this is just so that liberals can't blame the FBI when Trump wins?

This might actually be a good thing, when Trump wins on Tuesday the FBI doesn't detract from the sweetness in any way

CTR is going all out.

He is saying just don't burn the country down, although I think he would be better served to explain his reasons why better.

My take on it is this:

It important we organize protest, but don't go full retard on Nov 9th. Its easy find peace, but once violence starts it will be hard to put back in the bottle.

Its obvious we have shills on this board pushing for race war, as if more than 3000 people would even join you. You have to paint a picture in the minds of the public and I think that is what the "good guys" are doing. Showing the public the Clintons are totally willing to do anything, even electronic voter fraud.

At least he stayed bought.

Not only Putin, around half the globe would love to see a dismantled US. You also have to consider that some of their allies are only so out of fear or convenience and would backstab them the day it doesn't benefit them anymore.

With an attitude like that you should be b& again.

And it looks like Were playing old maid as well as 88D chess.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

also no "WW3", civil war, or any dramatic bullshit like that. you'll all go back to your shitposting and the next 4 years of Hillary will be as if Obama never left office. the end.

perhaps no one told you, but we're in the age of the Internet. people don't read newspapers anymore; everyone has a smartphone, and the media will make sure everyone sees this on their screen as soon as possible.

I can't stop laughing at this

Please don't gas me xDxD

What a small-minded faggot you are.

I hate these words so god damned much.

What would the founding fathers think I wonder, if they knew that all it took to bring this entire Nation to its knees were five foolish words on a piece of paper?

back then "men" meant "white men who own land"

They knew, its us who let the cucks change that definition.

CTR

You can accept your apology in the form of a noose.

Same boat. Can't wait to see this place get BTFO. And I fucking hate Hillary.

if Hillary goes down he has to explain the 1 million his wife took from a super pack that Hillary Clinton personally raised, among other things

Did you ever see how big is russia ? You think putin really wants to sort a mess that U.S of A is ?

What does he got to gain ?

Weird. A civil war though, i don't know about that, that would imply most democrats are actually willing to fight, and not just shit themselves on tweeter, would europe even lift a finger to help them? I wouldn't think so.

Indictment was a last resort because of the potential effects it could have on the legitimacy of the election–this is a veiled message to the Clintons that if there's vote rigging shenanigans, they'll go forward with prosecution.

They want a controlled America. The kikes don't want their biggest power source to break apart.

Doesn't Russia have a standing position that goes something like 'If the US has a civil war, we'll assist the anti-government forces'?

oh ffs, where does it end
mai-hudson.org/gic/
She has her own "institute" that is teaming up with google.

that's not an opinon

Jesus, pol, you have some of the laziest shills out there. To try a pull off a defeatist shill tactic now, that is just pure incompetence. They know nothing of this board, and they have no power here.

And where does the news come from that people read on their smartphones? Oh yeah, it comes from News Agency's. Fuck, where did all these double-digit IQ cunts come from all of a sudden?

Well you're gonna be disappointed on Tuesday.

I've noticed most of the hatred towards Trump outside of Holla Forums on the chans is due to the feeling that people have been fucked over by fanatics in here. So I'm not surprised. Think of your country though.

A significantly weakened geopolitical foe. If the US were to collapse, so would NATO. He might also get a foothold in north america if he supports the rebels.

They don;t need us anymore, they are all radical Greenies that complain about population level and car exhaust.

They want to collapse America and spread our resources to the third world. We use 22x more resources than other countries.

Are you mentally fucking ill?

Russia's main object right now is to prevent the "Friendship Pipeline" that we (the globalists) are trying to force through the middle east. This would kill Russia's oil exports to Europe, in a kind of economic warfare. If we would quit trying to force this stupid fucking pipeline by destabilizing the middle east, half of our problems would disappear overnight. Russia doesn't give a damn about the US, they just want us to stop trying to crash their economy.

NOT NOW, BOT

They have already planned for that, what do you think the whole underground bunker network in the USA is for.

They can survive a nuke war, means they can survive some ants with ar 15's.

The general infrastructure would get tourched but people like George Soros and Obama could live 50 years underground and not give a fuck.

If someone gets butthurt about chanshit enogh to color their opinion on the real world then they're either too young to vote or special needs. Who cares about what they think?

Fucking THIS

Wat
Go look at a map of US military facilities around the world, consider Russia's position, and get back to me about who wants a foothold where.

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

learn some english and stop with the fight club larping, you retarded faggot

8ch.net/pol/res/8098715.html

You know what I meant faggot. He could gain power in north america.

We (along with Israel) have most of the world's jews. The USA is the main arm of ZOG.

What good is their power if they can't project it? All of their money is worthless, and they are severely outnumbered. And most of their ground operatives are dead or missing. They have no real power in that situation. They are relegated to living in a hole for the rest of their lives.

I know he doesn't. He wants the US to stop fucking with him in his sphere of influence. Hence why he would be pro-rebel.

Is that what you call your brand of shilling?

I don't disagree with that post, but that is assuming they want anything left over.

We are dealing with megalomaniacs that worship the devil. They literally want to rule over a collapsed and demised global population. Its like tourcher on a mass scale to them.

The entire Global population is tied into the US dollar, collapse America and the UN projects 1-3 billion people would starve to death, because the third world gets their gibs from us.

They want massive population reduction.

Agreed. It is inevitable that at some point a revolution is going to happen, but we can't just rage out on Washington D.C. because they have proven they are all corrupt to the core. In the short term, doing everything we can to expose them using any media we can is the best we can do. The Establishment has fatally exposed itself to scrutiny and this is greatly to our advantage. We need to do what the MSM and the FBI won't do, expose the truth.

point out my shilling for me? each of my posts in here are addressing shills, fuckwit.

They also stated numerous times that they don't like legitimately elected governments to be toppled. I think this is clever political maneuvering with which they can justify inaction should democrats chimp out in case of a Trump win, while also rushing to the aid of the republican rebels (haha) in case of a Hillary win. I think he really prefers to have a sane american leader to consult with, instead of the witch that is already screaming for a war with Russia.

On the day of the rope, we will save a light pole for James Comey.

Mostly niggers and spics. Shitskins. It would also have the additional side effect of pruning white leftists as well.

If we take a look at how many country s US has attacked it is completely understandable >Doesn't Russia have a standing position that goes something like 'If the US has a civil war, we'll assist the anti-government forces'?

Very true, the posted in the cap didn't think from that perspective. It really does change the ball game.

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

THREAD #2

We are the Evil Empire, after all. Putin appears to be a much more honorable and wise man than Obama. Let's hope he does the right thing, even if the U.S. does not.

Holla Forums why did you have to be right this time? Right about Comey. Right about the DOJ. Right that she'd get away with this shit AGAIN.

if it talks like a cuck, and shitposts like a cuck, it must be a cuck. You out yourself CTR. If you're really some not-partisan even-minded rationalist like you play yourself off as you'd be redditing in an ocean of reddit instead of failing to poison the well here.

For anyone who's dug even the tiniest bit into Comet Pizza Ping Pong which advertises "bathrooms behind hidden panels" and "empowerment through trust" as selling points, and seen the photo of the little girl with her hands taped to the table, they know this isn't a fucking joke and that we're really in the shit now.

Your pseudo skepticism gives your true purpose away, and I hope your hubris keeps you alive long enough for a true hero to find you, because I wouldn't want your timely suicide to deprive them of the pleasure

has a point, fuck off ctr

Even the redditfaggots on /r/the_donald didn't think that. At best, the prevailing thought was that either the evidence was so massively overwhelming and publicized that Comey's hands were tied forcing him to do his job, or that Comey was trying to preemptively cover his ass in the face of Trump's ascendency.

In both instances Comey is still a rat cunt who could still wash his hands of it if Shillary won, but only if she won. What most didn't expect was them to be so brazen and blatant about his kikery by coming out a week later and saying "lol it's ok we checked all 650,000 of them she's totally clean I'mWithHer now :^)".

Oh my god the rustling in this thread is fucking delicious.

Its been said so many times, when will it be enough? Comey has a long history of swooping in and saving the Clintons and Bushs. The good news is that with him dropping the ball so hard now, Trump's special prosecutor will have a much easier time proving obstruction, conspiracy, and whatever other dark secret is buried in this mess.

The establishment is gambling with their lives in a very literal sense.

Literally this
Fucking #NOVA =) is literal cancer

It's such a tinny little section of the state but it has so much political power

Its basically just a giant suburb of DC at this point and it should be cut off and made into its own state, it would go blue this election and the rest of VA would go Red

I know all of this because I live in VA, I'm from around Richmond, and I go to VCU and deal with all these libshit millenials swarming in from NOVA =) and poisoning it with their bullshit

The difference between just outside of Richmond vs inside of it is like night and day, the swarm only stays inside the city

Give a link. I mean a link to Wikileaks, not to some disinfo place.

If you believe the FBI read 650,000 emails in 8 days..you may be an idiot.

As in Vlad the Impaler style?

Styx is a retard. Shill your e-celeb on the TRS forums.

America is basically pecking at Russia's Heels with more and more force so Russia would fight because a Hillary America would be destroying Russian Planes for Israel