It Hurts!! General: No Val allowed edition

Jennifer's got some pretty nice tittes on her this week

The anime was a mistake.

normalfags are a mistake

Val was a mistake

That is wierd, I though h8chan was hell not heaven

Hi Val.

Wait, is that really supposed to be hatechan? Then who is God?
I haven't kept up with the web-comics, missed ignored the other thread

Is Val your ex-boyfriend or something, VPNfag?

I dunno if just having an infinity symbol on their sheilds is enough to make it a reference to fullchan, it's probably just to symbolise eternity or something.

You're probably better off

It's really just a really well written webcomic made by a really nice guy.

Diff user, but as much as I like Perazza, I think his writing is shit. Most of the time it's not that noticeable since he does random/quirky/edgy humor, but whenever he tries to write more serious scenes it makes me think he just watches too much anime and uses the melodramatic moments from DBZ as a template. It's not consistently bad, but sometimes characters just act retarded for no reason and it's all the more glaring when it's not meant to be one of his LOL SO RANDOM punchlines.
Maybe I'm just autistic, but stuff like the clunky mood whiplashes are something that I think carries over from Erik The Juiceman and his older work.

My autism tells me that there was at least one other person promoting this comic with Val because last thread it was essentially the same person responding to him over and over and them, circlejerking over the comic as if it was the best thing ever.

The log shows that Val's ban only lasts 3 days. That's 3 days longer than any other mod has went and 3000x shorter than it should be. Unless Val has a dynamic IP or VPN which wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, that can't be him and it could also be the other person viralling this webcomic. Only a mod can confirm for sure but we won't be so lucky as realistically this faggot deserves a permaban but no moderator has the balls to do it.

You shouldn't. It's a really spergy webcomic that tries too hard to be lolrandumb, tries to go for ironically emotional moments as if it worked its way to them, and wants to have it both ways; i.e. able to be lolrandumb and able to be dramatic. It's like it wanted to be Tails Gets Trolled at some point but missed the part where readers liked TGT because no one can know for sure if it's satire or not, then tried to deviate into an overblown over-the-top plot. Whatever story decision is made it tries to keep reminding you its self-aware to a detriment - again trying to have it both ways. The art speaks for itself and doesn't look different from the dozens of webcomics with this style even if the person improved their skills. The only thing worse than that is the suspect people trying to viral it here and on halfchan and made me raise my eyebrow, even before I saw Val promoting it which is already a major red flag.

I get that, to be honest. Though, I feel like his visual storytelling more than makes up for some of the corny writing. Take the flashback where Pasquallo realises that he's pushing Allison away from him because of his constant crybabyness and walks home, everything in the beckground being out of focus.
That shit got to me. Maybe because I've been through similar things, but Gob gave a visual representation of damn near exactly how I felt for almost two years.

Ner update

Stop fucking listening to your autism you retard. Nobody cares about your arguments with namefags. You're just as bad as them for giving them attention.

Fuck off and go back to your hugbox.

What is this teenage edgelord crap?

It's a cumming of age story.

That one was… okay. The mom being sane and caring again so suddenly after being talked nicely by a son she hates and always mistreated or ignored was too quick, I dunno. Maybe he should've spent two updates instead of just one to make it happen.
Also requesting a link to God damn, the "prequel" to that shit, it's so fucking obvious gobatula is imitating it/rebooting it somehow, holy shit, several anons fucking called it in a previous bread

I hope you join your cat and get run over, fag.

Fuck off Val.

The coloring in this is just awful. This comic looks like it's trying too hard to be ironic but comes off as genuine autism.

FUCK OFF VAL YOU ARE THE REASON THE LAST TREAD WENT TO SHIT

he will never learn

I like how you came in an hour after the previous post to say that, and didn't sage.

It's a shit webcomic, that's why the thread went to shit.
Val just sped it up.

You wanna maybe elaborate on that, or am I supposed to believe it's shit because a person on the internet told me it was?

I think that many of you who hate it haven't read it or hate it because Val likes it and shat up the last few threads.

every time. you fags need to back to the hole you crawled out of.

Maybe we'll have a good It Hurts!! thread one day.

If only people could learn to ignore namefags.

So, does this comic have a buncha monstergoils?

It's fucking shit is what it is.

I don't know user, does it?

New Update

The fuck?

Also, good news for that user that hates this comic.

Almost had me there.

Keksome

all this comic was ever good for was a few good reaction images and its omg so deep tonal changes every 100 comics or so and that got old fast.

its good that its ending.

good

I'm sure Val is devastated.

I'm glad he's not dragging it out. After what happened to Homestuck, that's the last thing any author should do.

inb4 he makes a sequel

How did you ever get that impression from any moment in the comic?
Even the "serious" moments will have some kind of joke in them, and are never some pseudo-philosophical bullshit.
Have you ever actually read it?

Shit guys, looks like every piece of fiction ever made is deep now

Nice samefag.

Could you blame them on what gets posted here? Why would anyone read this hipster shit, if you wanted to read a webcomic that is actually so bad it's good instead of trying too hard to be that way read Tails Gets Trolled, it's free of this cancer and the art is much better.

Hey Val

LOOK AT THE FUNNY FACES

Nice samefag.

You can't accuse samefag if we don't have IDs, retard.
Triggered that more than 1 person dislikes this?

I was making fun of the first guy, retards. I don't actually think you're samefagging.

No one here is pretending.