MODS PLEASE

Theres an abundance of CTR shit-threads rolling out, can someone please just ban them? It's getting annoying and distracting people from the cause. (Digging)

To all the CTR fags, my god how miserable are you?
I'd still like to know what your average day is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
8ch.net/pol/res/8095390.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8094998.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8095794.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8095066.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No mod is currently online.

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
They will be purged later.

Until then, report and hide threads.

pick one, our mods seem pretty content letting this board decline into 4chan style inanery

*tips fedora*

8ch.net/pol/res/8095390.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8094998.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8095794.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8095066.html

This is such blatant bullshittery it's making me sick.

In case you needed any proof:

Reminder all this shills (or the one doing the raiding) is always responding with "anti sage"
Its the same guy or the same group

Just report and hide the threads. Don't even reply, even if you sage you'll be indirectly bumping since since the dag will just reply to you with "anti sage"

If you HAVE to reply, remember to mention that the name of the fag who tried to kill Trump (Austyn Crites) shows up 7 times in wikileaks emails

see

oh boy

you couldn't be more cuckchan if you tried

>>>/cuckchan/

hownu.ru

What mods?
The mods are posting the threads.

Well, you dirty Juden cunt whore, it is your lucky day. I am a 31y.o. white Euro Ubermensch dom, attractive, intelligent and "normal" on the outside but with the heart of stone when it comes to dealing with subhuman Jew twats like you. Not really a Nazi but am excited about this scenario. I have quite a few years of experience humiliating and degrading sub girls and frocing them to do unthinkable things and the scene you propose is a good opportunity to take it to the next level. I do know some German and although I don't have a uniform, I can rig up an outfit somewhat suitable for the scene.

Expect extreme verbal and physical abuse and humiliation. I will force you to wear a star of David and have your wrist marked with a prisoner's number. You will become an object and will have no name - you will respond only to the number given to you.

You will be subjected to humiliating inspections by the camp Commandant. You will be forced to strip naked, and measurements of your worthless body will be taken to prove your racial inferiority. You will denounce your subhuman race and your religion and will have to pledge alligence to the Reich while chanting "Heil Hitler!" You will have Hakenkreuz (swastika) painted on your body and I will force you to worship it. You will eat off of the floor or from a dog dish. You will drink water from the toilet.

Any disobedience will result in severe belt beating followed by a merciless force fuck in all your orifces. I will take pleasure in gagging my personal Jude salve with my big cock and ass raping you wile listening how you cry out for mercy. I am also into fisting my slaves' tight sorry cunts and asses and forcing them to take large objects inside. Think you can handle a champagne bottle up there, Jew cunt?!!!

I will force you to perform the most humiliating services for me. Remember the Auschwitz motto - Arbeit Macht Frei - work will set you free. You will get down on your hands and knees to lick my shoes clean. And how would you like to be my urinal for a day? Or wipe my ass clean after I go to the bathroom? I will treat you like filth and will make you into my personal dirty slave whore whose only purpose is to serve the master race.

Although I am strict, I am respectful of any limits that you might have as well as your need for discretion and safety. I am not a freak, just a person with a cruel streak that shows itself whenever sex, humiliation, and pleasure come into play.

Email me back, let's see where it takes us.

Do it NOW!!!

damn is that what gets you a ton of responses on cuckchan? simply ebin

They aren't even online

I doubt there are any.

And if they're a part of this cancer.

forced meme pasta/10

this is getting desperate.

If you knew a damn thing about how moderation works, you have to sign into your account to be online.
They shitpost offline.

anti sage

Fuck off faggot. Mods will deal with it when they are online

Take a whiff of this…
UH OH, POO POO!

hnnn… nnnnggggh…

nnnnNNNGGGGGHHH—

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTT- PFFPFFFF-BUBRBURLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt… brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP… PLOP…

nngghhhhh… ngAAahh!!!…

nnhhHNNGGGHH- THTHHRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip- plip drip… drip..

huh… Yaagh! jesus… nggggh…

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTT… hngh… PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh…. hhh….

hhhuuuhhh… fuck….

ugh…

*flush*

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*…oh yes my dear….*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….*sssssssnniff*…eggs I smell?……*sniff sniff*….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….*sniff*….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*….ah yes…and also….a hint of….*sniff*….cheese…..quite wet my dear….*sniff*…but of yes…this will do nicely….*sniff*…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

Even the mods at KC did a better job than the ones over here

Oh look its awyatmann. You mad at me for getting you banned from your aids bog?

anti sage

There are 7 stickies (abnormally high number).

Also this is a slide thread.

bump

anti sage

I just bumped the meta thread again lmao, go back to your aids bog TRShills

>>>/trs/

I wonder what you think you achieve with this CTR?

FYI all those you wish to block, the serious diggers have moved to IRC's and such. All you achieve is annoying everyone around you and make them hate hillary even more so. It's achieving quite the opposite of what you want.

So, since you feel the need to shitpost on insane levels, please detail me your regular day, what else do you do with your live? Are you students? Unemployed? Who's giving you orders? What kind of orders besides "be as retarded as humanly possible" do you get?

Cry more.

Retarded.

Mod logs don't reflect when a mod logs in, you know that right? It only logs mod actions. So they could be online posting without capcode and not taking any mod actions because they are annoying rachposting cucks.

t. mod of a board here

this is ur average gamergator
lol

In h8chan the mods can't here you scream

Ok, well I am impressed by the amoun of shitposting you people pull off. Still all I'm gonna do now is go to bed and watch a movie. (eurocuck)

I wonder if you screencap your faggotry and try to put it to use against trump with something like "these are his supporters", if you do this, remember that people kow your names, your familys, and your homes.

Also
wewlad

You have no proof this is you at all.

:^)

nice autistic blog retard

>>>/polmeta/

except for the fact that all of the replies only had a (1)

nice blog idiot

bump for the mods

noice ip change ctr

nice paranoid schizophrenia

It's 15:42 right now, idiot; can't ruse me.

Lmao not where I am tard

Ah, the kike exposes himself

bump because it triggers the jew

bump again

FINALLY