Monday 11/7 - Grand Rapids, MI - 11:00 EST
Tuesday 11/8 - Victory Party - 6:30 EST

2 DAYS TILL THE ELECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qcqym
archive.is/IcUeo
plus.google.com/ LennartPoetteringTheOneAndOnly/posts/J2TZrTvu7vd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the hell I literally just saw the last rally in Ohio conclude. Trump stop I can't handle this much winning.

(Checked)
oh god, where will he be doing that ? Can't wait for the 8th, please let him be the 1st American Emperor.

New York

Right Side live now

An airport rally.
Nice.

based cabinet.

Dear Christ the sliding is real.
Keep bumping the rally thread.

also, so fucking convenient that the mods went MIA right when we started getting raided.

its just a (((coincidence))) goyim

The mods are the shitposters, duh.

If we didn't have 8 fucking stickies….
Just saying.

Front page is a total cluster fuck to navigate and look at.
Users/posters/anons/whatever should be in charge of keeping relevant topics alive, rather then just removing all of the fun and work that comes with being here by just stapling it all on the front page.

Thats how I feel at least. Anyways.
MAGA

You need to go back to cuckchan.

Do you have the full set of these, user?

Use the catalog you dipshit.

Full set?
I made that picture, there's no full set.

Catalog sucks. No thanks.
Just saying, the site suffers heavily from it.

Where is the need or desire to post here or keep anything bumped when the mods just do it for you then leave till it needs updated. At best you only need to visit here for minutes, read the cluster fuck front page then leave because posters aren't needed, everything is stickied.

The site requires zero participation from the user base.
Its garbage.

Nah, fuck you, and fuck your catalog.
Thin skinned pussy.

this tbh >>8096334

Go back to cuckchan you retarded low energy faggot.

Says the only angry faggot in the thread.

Seriously, the catalog is the best way to browse, why would you hide 9/10 of the board from your view, especially when the board moves as fast as Holla Forums?

Cuckchan called, they want their idiot back.

wew

there are people who doesnt?
fucking plebs

Right.

It didn't have to be like this.

I hope the maker of that pic makes a new one with Trump doing a roundkick to Obama's, Clintons and Bushes faces

TRUMP COMETH

HE HATH ARRIVED FROM THE SKY

When some idiot bumps a thread from page 25 don't complain and call it sliding.

They are just using the catalog after all. :^)

Even 4chan users use a fucking catalog you autist. Only spergs actually scroll through pages.

Wonder how long it's going to take to de-niggerize Air Force One to make it suitable for the Emperor. Or should they just send it to the boneyard as a write-off?

I bet they don't even use tree-view, either

THE EMPEROR WILL DESCEND FROM HIS CHARIOT SOON!

I'm fucking retarded.
I thought you were asking for more "Trump edited into Jon McNaughton paintings" not just the others from "The Forgotten Man" series.
Here they are.

You do not know what sliding is. Posting in old topics isn't sliding. Cluttering the board with useless garbage, to distract, that is sliding.

You sound like a fucking sperg. Like those faggots who browsed message boards in the early 2000's that freaked if you posted in an old thread. What did you retards call it? Necroing?

Fucking sperg.

Air Force One is now the Soul Plane. Give that shit a burial at sea and be done with it.

I use tree view but if you get a bunch of new posts you have to refresh the page and you will miss posts if you don't start at the top again.

Kill yourself.

Why would we want more retarded cucks like you, Rach?

I think we're just fine as-is.

Well thank god we have so many stickies then, huh?

Most likely not.

I'm just all over the place today.

COMEY RECOMMENDS NO CHARGES

Fuuuuuck.

Hurry up and finish servicing the God Emperor Melania, we're all waiting.

(He's retarded, user, leave him)

Was about to start bitching about bait but it's real.

archive.is/Qcqym

I even sort the catalog now and then but the default bump order is actually the best IMO

COMEY GETS THE GAS

as expected

That is a feel I know well.

TRUMP TIME

HE EMERGES

HE'S HERE

GO TIME

I hope he skewers Comey.

fucking called it
rank-and-file coup when?

What is the news on comfy i have been outside all day raking leaves?

topkek

Just broke, he's not going to recommend any new charges after looking at the Weiner/Huma laptop.

dat hivemind

It's crazy, we practically capped the same frame.

MOTHER FUCKER

LADS

SECURE A FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN

COMEY YOU FUCKING TRAITOR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

poverty at home and disaster overseas

Yeah so much for the so-called soft coup. I hope they revolt on Monday.

WELL
WELL
WELL

The soft coup failed, now is time for the hard coup.

What about The NYPD, will they still release the emails like they threatened supposedly, or was it just all a ruse to distract us from something far more important?

THis fucks with me too many times I have been "sure" during a prez election, only to have my whole shit simply trashed come election day.

nice

wew lads

Weren't some NYPD officers shot dead after they started poking around last week? I don't expect much to come of that. Especially if the mayor can lean on them.

Trump calls out the somalis in MN

Trump obliquely named the Somali menace

He can still win, and the damage is already done to Hillary. Most people know she's guilty, and her elusion from justice just confirms how corrupt she is.

Didn't here about NYPD officers being shot dead for poking around, link?

WORLD'S MOST DISHONEST PEOPLE
I love this fucking year

Trump doesn't seem as happy as he did yesterday, I presume the big delay on the plane was because he was being briefed that Comey was a cuck afterall.

FYI, to the anons freaking out about Comey….he's just talking about the email scandal….the real scandal that's going to fuck her is the Clinton Foundation.

It's probably an actual coincidence.
archive.is/IcUeo

OY VEY

fingers and toes crossed in anticipation

I'm legit tearing up fam

FUCK ANYONE DEFENDING COMEY

Nice, I have the same laptop as Trump.

AEROPLANES

QUIETLY NOD

this is my fingers and toes

It must be nice to blow $3000 on a physical piece of spyware.

Trump will never call you 'son'

NAMED THE SOMALIS

SOMALIS

TRUMP PLEASE DEPORT THE SOMALIS

It's locked down well enough. No where as bad as Windows even by default. Linux is garbage, and BSD is for servers.

Go LARP on Holla Forums as a computer scientist and tell me how nice your riced out i3 setup is.

why even live

God damn it I love him

See you on Holla Forums then :^)

Clinton totally supports open borders, there goes your country!

hah. I really do like MacbookPros, although perhaps not the 2016 one.

Too many nigger somalians in Minnesota now

King Nigger shipping in other niggers into the heart of white america

Worthless King nigger and Crooked Hillary

Destroy all race mixers and their leaders!

By what fucking metric? I'm posting from a mbp myself but my desktop is running mint.

Bill Clinton started the infestation of Minnesota, and our current Governor didn't help either.

I dodged a bullet

nice vintage don

I'm using Linux colloquially, meaning a linux based system. Insert GNU copypasta here.

I find most of the DEs broken and poorly implemented, and there is a widespread adoption of the cancerous SystemD "init system".

LEWD

I'm using Mint 16.9 and it still doesn't use SystemD (though I think it'll change eventually). Have you ever used Mint? It's the most user-friendly DE. Try out Mint XFCE and tell me it isn't a clean user experience. The only thing is nogaems. Just do it in a VM so you don't spread bullshit about all distros when good shit like Mint exists.

Fun fact: Mint devs hate israelis kek

Blacks who are tired of listening to endless Jewgro Rap Inc. Music getting riled up by Trump right now.

Just saw my first Trump TV ad (not American and I don't watch too much TV outside of sports). Was pretty sweet. I still think there are too many cucks and thus Clinton will win but I'm offering my best wishes that we'll be seeing The Trump House soon.

what country user?

Yes, I've tried it. Ultimately I just prefer Mac OSX and the build quality of Apple's laptops. I occasionally use Linux for servers, but even there, I prefer the design of FreeBSD.

HE KNOWS

By the OpenBSD Metric. is right.

BSD is for servers. There is a reason why netflix uses bsd and they serve the most video content.

Go be a linux fagit somewhere else. You don't code, don't know shit about your garbage unaudited Swiss Cheese Kernel.

this .gif reminds me of my childhood for some reason

Canada. My bad; I suppose the way that was written made it seem like I was from Europe or something.

Michfag waves

Good. Only faggots "code".

The media people (jews) who rigged the system are bad people

You watching football too?

I agree with you about build quality. I just don't know how you can prefer OS X for anything though. I mean do you program? You obviously don't game because even Linux is overtaking OS X on the game front lately. I got mine for a steal (like 400$ off retail) because of various discounts. Shit was cash. All comparably specd Windows laptops were like 5 inches thick and weighed 20 pounds. Certainly not something I needed when I just use it for internet browsing.

???

Yeah, just finished watching the Eagles lose.

Feels good, man.

By this point, I think I must know about 18 or 19 programming languages.

do you want to use a server or client type of os?

This user has completely given up on watching niggerball of any sorts after watching for more years than over half of Holla Forums is old

take it to Holla Forums and get the fuck out of this thread

I used to buy into the 'appel overpriced' meme as well but a lot of my professors in uni were using OS X and they programmed circles around me.

For my home computer, client I would think, right? I'm not pretending to be a whiz at Holla Forums shit.

"Just works" mostly holds true, and battery life is optimal.

To be fair, it's not my main sport. There's just nothing really on since there aren't any hockey games televised on right now, and baseball just finished this week.

For me it goes:

Baseball >> Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Football

Let's make these threads high energy again. I miss the rally threads we had during the primaries.

jews can't always get what jews want

I kind of miss them as well but I am stroked over the election, so I am kind of just going through the motions.

Jews are worthless parasites not prone to manual labor

more like the kings tax collectors

tax collectors = guaranteed jew

They're going to heat up considerably once the final stretch is here, numberman.
As will mysterious happenings and folks getting suicided.

Because when you've got stuff to do and deadlines to meet, the idea of tinkering with your system seems like an incredible waste of time.

I mean I say "Linux sucks" in a tongue in cheek fashion though, I do think computer savvy people should be familiar with it, even if only for didactic purposes (of course, there I'd recommend Minix).

user I just kind of gave up on all sports even hockey.
It is mind drivel meaningless consumerism jew driven shekel collection of the white goyim.

I guess from a professional perspective having it just werk can be a bonus. I just found it incredibly intuitive and it helped me break my interactive jew habit. I wanted a desktop OS for my desktop, not that tiled garbage that wangblows is pushing out. I worked in a lab and the guy doing the imaging for all the plants in the collection loved OS X for the ease with which all the parts of the process worked together. That said, whenever there was a problem I found it hard to troubleshoot issues when all configurations were mega-idiot proof and didn't fix the issue at hand.

Fair enough. I still enjoy it and I find it's a good way (mostly) to relax a bit since it (mostly) doesn't get political. Sometimes when I focus so much on political stuff/news I get super depressed, and being pretty asocial doesn't help.

Sublime digits

It will be my greatest pleasure to see professional afweetes have to work in the off season to pay their mortgages like the rest of us have to do.
That is when you know we have changed shit for the better.

Stupid niggers now kneel for the national anthem making millions of dollars/year.
And is spreading all around because of reasons and feelings have to come first.

OSX is still a BSD OS at heart though, so even if you have familiarity with linux, working with a unix system isn't radically different (from an end user perspective).

Things that keep me in the Apple plantation in terms of hardware are:

Yep, can confirm. The only time I can hear the fans are the off chances the computer is in sunlight and thus overheats. Mine is the Late '12 13'' model so it's the first retina screen. That was a selling point for me. One of my favorite things about it is that I didn't have to download third party software for pdf editing and the fact I can preview images with spacebar before selecting them is a massive plus as well.

Yeah it's a comfortable system indeed. And of course, any of the decent linux software out there will be ported to OSX so you don't lose out on that either. (I recommend MacPorts over homebrew though)

Applefag forever here if you 2 don't do this you have completely missed the point of having an apple.

oh my goooooooooooooooood

Cheers, but surely if you see that we're talking about BSD internals, we've probably mastered basic shortcuts.

cmd + shift + 4 is the one I get the most mileage out of

Also oldfag here I probably overstepped my bounds but you have no idea how many people i see that if they did not have a mouse and drop down menus they would be fucked.
They could not do a single fucking thing on a mac.
So forgive me.

That's still better than mac you fucking homosexual

see the pic on

=]

That and ⌘+Space

Straight from the creator of Systemd's mouth.

plus.google.com/ LennartPoetteringTheOneAndOnly/posts/J2TZrTvu7vd

⌘+a = select all (wonderful)
tab = move to next
shift tab = move back (these are great for excel)
⌘+z = undo
⌘+y = redo (really finnicky, I found it rarely works)

I actually didn't know of ⌘+space, I'll make sure to use it more often.

Put the dictionary app in your dock as well, it's really nice and includes a thesaurus as well. Of course you still have normal lookups with tripple touch or force click.

I don't really care about Poettering being a SJW really, though that is obnoxious, I care more that he made RedHat into spook central.

15 years ago PS had over 300 keyboard commands now they are all user definable but I am way back on the Adobe suite I just have no real need for the latest and greatest.
Hell there is still tons I should learn about it but am far too lazy at this point.

I edit most of my code in Emacs, 300 key combinations sounds quite small haha.

Still less gay than Apple though

When I was taking boring classes in uni it was nice having the texting app on my laptop. They would get onto you about texting but it seemed like I was taking notes, kek.

It's interesting though, when you look through the history of computer science, homos have made lots of useful contributions. The problem with SJW nowadays is they're trying to elevate completely useless groups of people who shouldn't even be taken seriously.

Alan Turing was great despite his homolust, not because of it as the SJW menace would tell you. Boylove didn't keep Greek philosophers from being great, but it certainly had nothing to do with why we remember them. Nowdays fags think drinking semen is the whole of it.

Agreed and that's what I'm getting at. They're genetic deadends, practise degenerate behaviour, but they've made contributions I can respect. Christ even the Pajeets try as best they can, and you don't hear them crying racism.

Now we have the great push for completely unqualified people to be put on pedestals as we "remove toxic whiteness" from computing.

Honestly that's why I'm going into the military to do cyber. They're offering me a clearance and clearance jobs are relatively free from the pajeet/SJW fags.

Another reason to hope for a Trump victory, you'll be working to aid in the deaths of Syed instead of Ivan.

The next rally is planned to start in 30 mins right? Probably an hour away before Trump speaks, enough time to get some work done on this lazy day.

I'm popping out for a run. It's been fun lad, feels like first exodus in this thread.

For sure.

Michigan is in play

Next rally thread:

no it's not you retarded niggerfaggot