The Deplorable FBI

Kikes planning to take out "rouge agents" in the FBI.

2016, the year the FBI realized Holla Forums was right.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/06/franken_we_will_have_hearings_about_rogue_elements_inside_the_fbi.html

Soon the FBI will be forced to see our rouge perspective and realize the Jewish mafia has taken over this country.

Alright FBI guy assigned to monitor Holla Forums, come on. Will you fucking guys just come over to our side?

I would remove any agents who were rouge agents too

I heard they plan on replacing them with "bleu agents."

I think its best we stay seperate

Whores wear rouge. Ladies pinch.

So the head of the FBI has gone rogue now?

Nah, they'll take it in the pants like Republicans and Military fags. Just get a private security gig paying double before retiring in Florida next door to the kike who shitcanned them.

Prove me wrong by arrestinng these sickos tomorrow in a glorious display of freedom and integrity and virtue by upholding the law. I won't hold my breathe. I'll be on fagbook making soccer moms cry… sigh.

I love you

They don't have to come over to our side. I just want them to get out of our way. I would rather not have to shoot feds, cops, and soldiers during DOTR.

Heh, we are just now realizing you are right? We built this place

larping is done on cuckchan

Clever

I see this all the time. Larping is impossible on the internet because its
Live Action Role Play
On the internet it's just Role Play- rp

rping is done on → >>>/cuckchan/

Well the public are becoming redpilled so rapidly eventually they'll realise how fun the Nazi Horseracing Gulag is.
You need to help sink her before Tuesday FBI Senpai, why have we not seen the evidence of pedophilia on her side that was promised yet? Does that come tomorrow?

Ahahahahahahahahaha holy fuck my sides.

How about YOU come to OUR side.
Give up your jewish/christian God.

Accept Kek into your heart.

For Christ sakes FBI quit fucking around here and drop the dox! Don't you see whats going to happen if you wait for after the election?? Im looking at you Agent smith working the corner cubicle on the fifth floor - working weekends to pay your shitty overpriced mortgage. Go down the hall by the water cooler by Joanne's desk, say hi to Bob who you carpool the kids with to hockey practice, grab him by his fucking tie and tell him to drop those motherfucking dox!!!

He's in for a public spanking and a few lower agents getting fired

which three of these situations is the best?
not one, but three and ONLY THREE, do not say which of the three are the better compared to the others
personally I think all of them won't happen

A: hillary is illegally arrested on live television during one of her events by the FBI, then you all die and the election is rigged for hillary

B: you secretly build a nuke and launch it at D.C.

C: you help to begin the second civil war as double agents whose loyalty lies on the side of the citizens who aren't gullible enough to believe the media

D: A happens, except you shoot hillary in the head multiple times then you die and kaine gets the white house seat after rigging

E: you rig the election for trump through a third party, in this case probably russia or maybe even japan if they got good enough hackers

F: you(the non-compromised members of the FBI) hold a press conference today and reveal yourselves, then get killed before the election

Isn't "rouge" frog for "red" like our pills.

We anime nao, user.

The main antagonist joins forces with the hero to defeat the greater evil.

I'm calling it now, faggots. Those niggers at the FBI will wait until after the election to dump their shit. The establishment wins the most in this scenario. Hillary gets locked away and humiliated for all the shit she's stirred up, and for fucking with Obummer's legacy. That leaves Kaine in power, and he'll do whatever his handlers tell him to do. The public will be largely placated by Hillary's removal, leaving the establishment free to do whatever they want with Kaine.

No.

She only gets sworn in January. If Tim Kaine isn't VP, how do you suppose he gets to be president?
You do realize that the congressional branch gets to choose the president if Hillary goes to prison, right?

underrated

now there is a thought

You might have it.

i actually think they are trying to put women in charge of the major first world players because the bible says women leading men is a curse. their brains arent logical brah

Fucking tell me about. S Korea is pretty much in open revolt right now because of what their crazy leaders have been doing.

Good goy Comey has nothing to worry about then.

Nobody is gonna fuckin' take them seriously, Mr. FBI man. Think of it as a second iteration of the "exploding van" video. Get the other FBI agents in on this too, we need to save our country.

What's more important to ya, the safety, wellbeing, and the future of our country, or what some crusty yid demands of you?

I'm not being defeatist, I have a genuine question:-

If hillary wins can she overrule the FBI investigation?

Like can she just make all the whole investigation stop, sack anyone that would investigate actual facts and then make all the evidence disappear? Or are there too many people aware of what is going on?

Slow and steady wins the race.

That would be some real Cersei Lannister shit right there.

From my understanding, the FBI is a subset of the DOJ, which is controlled by the Attorney General, aka Loretta Lynch. Clinton has already promised LL the AG position in return for stonewalling any investigations into the Clintons, so I imagine it will only get worse if she gets into office. She also tried to use the FBI and CIA to dox and fuck with people during the Travelgate Scandal, while Bill was in office. I think we might see that kind of stuff taken from 0 to 10. Some people are claiming that massive amounts of mid-level FBI agents, along with the entire NYPD, are almost in open revolt against the top political appointees. If she gets sworn in, expect the shit to immediately hit the fan. Everyone who sided against her knows that if she gets into office, she's going to go after them.

amusing video. I wonder if the FBI decided not to press any charges the 1st time round as there was only just enough evidence to convict her and she would have probably won a court case, then that double jeopardy thing would come into effect so that when more damning evidence came out later they could not use it?

Nigga that's a boy..

OH MY GOOOOODD

Well lets hope plenty of people have a dead man's switch insurance.

Here, have an upvote.

I love that the kikes are openly attacking the FBI now.

To all the alphabet soup agents who monitor this board, how does it feel?

How does it feel knowing you helped break up white nationalists and "racist" movements only to have the kikes take over the country?

How does it feel knowing they're going to start shoving "diversity" down your throats until your agencies are too broken to stop them?

How does it feel knowing you've helped them make this country inhospitable for your white children?

Are you proud of yourselves?

How does it feel knowing Holla Forums was right?

In other words, the FBI has zero incentive to hold back now, since if Hillary wins, they're fucked. Maybe even facing jail time for doing their jobs. If I were employed by the FBI right now, I would be ensuring that Hillary was arrested on Monday, wih the corrupt DOJ, executive office, et al, immediately to follow, and making sure that the lying media would FORCED to report on the whole truth. If that didn't happen, I would be booking a one-way flight to Switzerland for my entire family. Were I an FBI agent.

Why can't we all get along?

I'll ask comey

NO CHARGES FOR CLINTON

COMEY FUCKED US

Seriously though. Comey just announced that theyre closing the case again.

How about a link?

Is this a fucking raid? >>>/reddit/

Can you honestly fucking believe that of everyone, it's the fucking FBI agents who don't know shit about the ZOG?! They just don't give a fuck until they are made redundant in one way or another.

rouge
vs.

Fucking amateur hour. Way to make us look good.

Kill yourself

Pretty sure it's just anons pointing out to OP that he's mistakenly used "makeup" where he meant to put "loose cannon."

There were no rogue agents. It was all a lie.

There are already kikes complaining about how the FBI has too many white males.

This is their modus operandi. All nails that stick out get hammered down. Anyone that doesn't fall in line with ZOG's anti-white agenda is going to get "diversified" and rendered ineffective.

God damn it, FBI. SAVE THE 650,000+ EMAILS TO A FLASH DRIVE AND MAIL IT TO WIKILEAKS

These are good questions.

pure coincidence

God damnit FBI user get ahold of yourself. You joined the agency because you wanted to preserve justice, order, and truth. You are a patriot and to be admired. Now is the time that you need to attach that bayonet and do your duty. We are with you, we will do all we can to work by your side. Let's take this cunt down and save our country. The stakes are too high. We all must sacrifice.

I don't get it

James Comey, Director of the FBI

So Comey makes it clear that as director of the FBI, his personal primary goal is not to root out corruption, or uphold justice, but to make the FBI less white.

(((They're))) gonna use the muh Diversity excuse, aren't they? Gotta get rid of those old racist white men. No, not Agents Goldstein and Rothschild. They're good "whites".

Red = Rouge in French, French people are called frogs so yeah he was right.