ISIS next move in Europe

When they will attack again Europe? I thought that they would attack the 1st of November because it was the first day of the month of war, exactly like 13/11/15. They missed a lot of occasions to generate chaos: Halloween, Oktoberfest, even Euro2016.
But we know that they still have Bruxelles-like cells, simply because they didn't arrest anyone that wasn't a retard or a lone wolf.
Are they preparing for something really big or simply stopped attacking because they achieved what they wanted?

The French Police have grown a set of Balls, so it's likely that (((they))) don't want to get them even more angery, so I wouldn't expect one any time soon. In France anyway. Maybe Germany, Swedistan, or the British Caliphate.

there will be another attack soon lad(hope so) unless the kebab isnt removed from europe there will always be another or even if there will be no major happenings with kebab there always are minor chimping its just how muslims work

implying the chimps will ever stop chimping

Don't forget that there's the 11th march in Poland, the biggest nationalist march in Europe. This year is special, because it's dedicated to Europe, and they expect 200.000 people.

French police is angered anyway, they got burned by simply patrolling Muslim neighbourhoods.
But I'm wondering why we had a late 2015 and early 2016 full of attacks, even synchronised across countries (we know that the original 13/11 plan spanned across Sweden, France and UK), every single event with some kind of alert (the 7 supposed bombers ready in a German city at New Year), mass rapes, trucks and everyday stabbings… And now we are in the quiest period ever.

We had a catholic gathering with millions in Poland in the same days they beheaded a priest.
I stopped looking for marches and events because they missed hundreds of occasions this year, Bastille day excluded

They're waiting until the US election is finished. Every attack they do makes Trump more popular, and if he wins, it's over for them.

I'm pretty sure (((they))) are keeping IS on a leash until the US election is over. Expect Christmas to be exciting. Don't go Christmas shopping

More Terrorist Attacks = More Nationalist sentiment
They've realised this, and so the Mass Sacrificial killings for moloch have been put on the backburner since keeping their own asses in power is clearly more important to them.

Dubs just confirmed it

Bingo. Remember, they are controlled puppets who cannot see their strings.

If they want to start too early, mishaps will delay their explosives arriving to them. If they feel like attacking a different target, the Police will have a sudden "hunch" to search their apartments

Their countries always have random suicide attacks and so on, even those with zero infidels and Sharia law. Even if we signed a treaty giving them everything there would still be bombings. It's in their nature.
If they do no allah akbars they lose members, but if they do too many Europe may wake up and then they're fucked. So they have to thread carefully if they want to destroy us.

Anyone else starting to get the sense that Europe is soon to fucking explode? That this holiday season, the arabs and niggers are going to try to jump a bunch of locals out on the piss, maybe after the football, and it's just going to go off?
French cops sure as hekk won't be protecting the animals. I have a feeling, an incident like the one I described or another big terrorist attack could finally see people take matters into their own hands.

Official propaganda is ordering to attack during election day. I'm starting to wonder if lone stabbings nearly stopped because they are ordering them to wait a signal, and maybe the official propaganda is a decoy.

tfw social outcast and don't have to buy presents for anyone

Seriously though, there's stabbings and killings every week, it's just that people simply don't care anymore.

makes two of us user. And if I did have shekels, would be buying the ps4 VR. Fuck it. On christmas eve, take a few pills, listen to the christmas music my grandmother used ti play before her home was wiped out in hurricane.

Where? Last stabbing I remember was three weeks ago in Hamburg, claimed by IS only after two weeks (so it was one of the few real lone wolves, most of them was in fact coordinated by them).

I hope it happens in Amsterdam, lord knows mokum needs a good wakeup call

If they kill one more European or even look at them with their glazed dead eyes the public should create a mob around the "new Europeans" and march them all to Syria regardless if they are from their.

DEUTSCHES BANK HAS TO FAIL FIRST
Then the gibs stop flowing and the muzzies start scavenging.
Merkel implements martial law and you're got EUSSR.

Nice redpilled most of the silent majority, at least in France. Another Paris or worse would trigger something big… And probably save ISIS from falling in irrelevance.
Because, let's say it, if I would be a jihadist I would be fucking deluded by them, they stopped attacking West after all the promises and they are losing badly in every front for months.

They are being quite quiet lately. Letter agencies must be too occupied with US elections to do some false flagging now.

(Checked)

Christmas shopping killing sprees will be the most likely. Having groups of gunmen slaughter shopping centers full of shoppers should like a kebab thing to do.

They never targeted christian holidays… Maybe after the beheaded priest they are going to change target

The Swedish suicide bomber blew himself up around Christmas.

Raqqa is the IS stronghold in Syria now, once they start loosing that, they will become desperate.

EMP attack?

Is there something they are not losing? Sirte Caliphate is now a single building, attack on Raqqa started today, Mosul is going to fall in weeks.
Maybe they are simply waiting for total collapse and they want to emigrate in Europe en masse

actually isis said both trump and hillary are kike puppets

you can read it in their "magazine"

also lone wolf attacks are hard for them in europe

because the refugees are enjoying life on welfare and benefits too much

so those that were sent in the refugee flow, just adapted to selling drucks and raping while living on welfare money,
they lose interest in jihad pretty quickly

Raqqa is already under attack

Has Black Friday made its way to Europe yet?
I imagine such mad crowds would be an highly appealing target.

Maybe on Friday, for Remembrance/Armistice Day. There's already been some willingness to attack war memorials such as in Ottawa.

Both are after the US election, so they wouldn't be concerned about influencing it.

They don't use rapefugees for real attacks. Bruxelles-Paris was all muslim youth, they usedsome Iraqis to make chaos at the stadium

Nope
Occasions are everywhere, they are simply not using it

I'm surprise Sweden hasn't had a major attack yet.

Sweden doesn't need major attacks. Their strategy there seems to be smaller piecemeal attacks. I recall reading during the summer that Stockholm was averaging a grenade attack a week for the first half of the year.

It was planned for 13/11, but they failed to organise in time and they triggered only the Paris one

im talking about isis that hide in the refugee flow

By the Führer, their blood will feed the earth for years.

HEIL HITLER

Well muslim countries don't always get reported on, maybe we just haven't heard of one.

These grenade attacks are between drug dealers fighting for turf or protection money and jihad attacks.

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!