Trump Deportation Question

Honest Question

Did Trump ever specify what's to be done with non-criminal Hispanics? I was speaking with a normalfag yesterday and what he told me was that he was under the impression that Trump was going to grant green cards to working, non-felonious illegals with the option of gaining citizenship after 8 years or something of that nature.

I went to a Trump rally last week and while he talked about the wall, he didn't mention what's to be done about illegals that are currently here. I figure that he's laying off that rhetoric because the normalfags get turned off by harsh anti-immigrant rhetoric, but sometimes I wonder what happened to all the fiery anti-illegal rhetoric we saw during the primary.

Could someone point me to some recent stuff that reinforces the idea that Trump is still on board with deporting the 30M illegals?

I've already voted Trump and did my MAGA3X, and I figure you guys have voted already as well.

I suspect what we'll get out of Trump is the wall and maybe a million deported, which is light-years better than what we've ever gotten from DC.

He also might fuck with sanctuary cities, but cuck republicans will betray him on that.

He will deport illegals. That means the worst spics. It's a beginning.

Everyone is kind of in the dark on this one. I think he definitely knows what he wants to do but he and Mike Pence both basically say, once we get the criminals and cartels out then we'll see. They really haven't waivered that you will have to leave the country and come back to get citizenship though. My hopes are that he is tuning down the rhetoric to catch more lefties, but at the very beginning he was adamant that THEY HAVE TO GO, and he hasn't said anything to the contrary since then, he has just been very dicey.

I assume he's going to, at least, keep up with deporting all felonious illegals which is at the very fucking least 2M. I assume it might be up to 5M felons. Definitely good, but I would like all of them to leave.

The sanctuary city thing is the threat of being cut off from federal funding, something recucklicans can't mess with. I think he can accomplish that.

I'm unsure at this point. The criminal cholo spicniggers, sure, but he seems to have gotten softer on non-criminal spicniggers.

If they're here illegally, that makes them criminals. They have to go back.

I'm with you brother, but has Trump been forced to soften this position is the real question.

He's been softening his rhetoric over the course of his campaign. He started with
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
And now he's talking about just the worst and then we'll see.

What his real intentions are is anyone's guess, but they're certainly better than Hillary's.

He holds the combination of kicking them all out and returning ethnic levels to their historical numbers as policies. It doesn't matter if they can get back in when we aren't going to bring in many in the first place.

A Trump vote is worth it just for the SCOTUS appointments that's for sure, but I think after the election we need to start pestering his campaign to live up to his primary promises.

From what I've read, he wants to deport "violent offenders" aka gang members. Next would be the deportation of all other illegals with the caveat that the "good" ones get to come back legally.

That's touchback amnesty.

he also plans to give e-Verify teeth (it's the "we confirm you're legal to work" system that literally cannot be used to confirm you're legal BEFORE you're hired), and if they can't get jobs, and they can't get welfare, they have to self deport.

If they are here illegally, they are criminals. If they haven't committed a crime, why should we care?

Stopping the IRS from handing out our SSNs to illegals would also be nice

He's never really softened, you've just seen more of what he talked about.

He's basically just letting ICE do their jobs, putting up a wall to keep out illegals, sending criminals back to their home countries, and pushing for e-verify services at businesses to ensure illegals can't get work.

It's dramatically tougher than King Nigger's policies, but it's not like anuddah shoah like some Jews wanted people to think.

A big thing though is he's fine with sending kids back to their home country and not caring about anchor babies. Given his opinions regarding Cruz and Obama, that seems like a very genuine opinion of his.

1. Spics bloc vote blue.
2. They breed like animals, will outnumber us if we don't do something.
3. Then we will live in Brazil.

Get with the program, Pedro

That's not the case, though. When pressed on the logistics he's said
and more. He's only 'softened' if you thought he was going to load everybody on a bus the first week he's in office, and only Hillary's people ever claimed that.

Millions get deported and maybe a few thousand can come back.

What a travesty.

Come visit the "American" Southwest and ask youself that question. Americans are a minority in many counties.

Honest question OP. Even if Trump didn't deport anybody, and simply built a wall… would there be a better alternative currently available?

Clinton wants open borders. Johnson wants open borders. I guess I don't know Stein's position, but I'm gonna take a flying fuck at a rolling donut and guess she wants open borders too.

Every other legitimate candidate wants open borders. Don't get me wrong, your question has merit after Trump is elected. Until then, it's a potentially demoralizing issue. Too put it simply, shut the fuck up about it for the next 3 days. We probably won't get mass deportations, but we might. Trump is the only candidate that is even offering some sort of solution.

The next 3 days are cheerleader time. That's it. No positive effect can come about by questioning Trump right now. He's the best we've got, so fucking get him in. Then we can talk about holding feet to the fire.

Absolutely, if he does it.

He's also talked about operation wetback where we moved people to Mexico's southern border which prevented them from hopping back over. They are all criminals.

With any luck, he has softened his language but not his stance. Either way we'll be better off with Trump than any president in the last 20 years, perhaps much longer, but if he screws us on this it will definitely be bad. Just got to wait and see and hope and try to keep pressure on him once he takes office.

My issue is if non-felonious illegals will be given a path to citizenship (or their kids).

Touchback amnesty was Rubio/Yeb Bush's plan. I doubt they were intending on only letting a few thousand coming back.

Like I said, if everyone here hasn't voted already I'd be surprised. That's why, here at least, I think we can speak openly. I've been holding my tongue on my personal reservations about Trump for many months now. We all know he's the best option, I'm just wondering what we can realistically expect and what we may be able to do to push him back to primary mode.

That's true, Rubio and Bush likely wanted to let as many back in as they wanted.

It's also true that neither of them spoke against anchor babies nor brought up how they believed the supreme court would favor their interpretation of the law that would do away with the practice.

It's also true that neither Bush nor Rubio talked about limiting immigration, instead they preferred to let anyone wanting to be an American become one.

Trump on the other hand has been radically difference from those two cucks which you would know if you followed anything about him this election rather than sucking cock in a truck stop bathroom.

Why so touchy?

Does it seem too inflammatory to answer you?

When was the last time Trump brought up anchor babies for example? When was the last time he suggested deporting all illegals? You seem like one of the 'm-muh god emprah' types who can't have an honest discussion about this topic.

Save threads like these until after he's elected. Focus all energy on beating the globalists first.

My impression is that he still plans on ultimately deporting all of them and their families, see . He avoids outright saying it because liberals will kvetch over it, but it appears to be his plan based on his statements. He repeatedly uses the phrase "they have to go back" and has never suggested any possible "path to citizenship" other than leaving and applying for citizenship through normal, legal immigration channels.

And you seem like a cuck that hasn't bothered following the election if you're unaware of these stances of Trump and of how he portrays himself differently depending on if it's a press conference, rally, debate, or interview due to knowing well enough about how he needs to speak to these different audiences to avoid being damaged.

Given how he went on about birth right citizenship for years due to Obama and his birth certificate, do you think he suddenly would change his mind on it when elected?

And I don't think you're wanting an honest discussion as this has been something discussed to death on here and you're essentially going lolumad when answered.

I think it's late enough in the game where we can start talking about it. Has anyone here not voted yet? Go vote you dumb cuck, I voted two weeks ago.

Actually people like you, the 'shut it down' types, shout down people whenever I tried to talk about this in the past. I remember in August when Trump did his meeting with the Aztlan people and the 'muh god emprah' memelord cuckchanners spammed the thread asking people to email Trump and tell him not to soften his stance. Discussion with your ilk is impossible as you think all the work has already been done by Trump and that you should never question anything he does. That's not how you advocate for your race's interests you gullible faggot.

I just wish we had more transparency with what he means to do.

He has stated that they have to leave and the ones who have been good can come back legally under some sort of amnesty lite program. Hopefully most will feel unwelcome enough to stay away. Probably ones who 'self deport' will be given preferential treatment to ones who have to be rounded up like the animals they are.

It'll most likely be enforced via economic incentives.

He is admittedly not 100% clear, meaning it's a bit of a gamble. I'd say possible outcomes range from mass, total deportation of all illegal immigrants and their families to deportation of all criminal illegals (probably about half of them) followed by a continuation of Obama's moderate deportation practices.

This has always been the most effective way. No welfare + everify + wall + merit system = no beaners.

TRUMP IS NOT GIVING ANYONE AMNESTY. EVERYONE IS GOING BACK. STOP SPREADING DISINFO.

Nice trips, but I was just asking people to point me to proof that he's still on board with the whole 'deport all illegals' thing. Can you do that? I haven't seen anything about this since he got the nomination. His last time mentioning anchor babies was august of last year.

Did you not watch the Arizona Immigration speech you retard? It was only two months ago so you either didn't see it or you pulled a Hillary.

I've seen it. The day after that KellyAnn Conway was already walking it back. Did you see that, retard? It wouldn't be the first time a piece of red meat was thrown to the base to keep them from revolting. Obviously Trump is the best option, but until we get the legislation passed we should be skeptical of verbal promises made moons ago. Go suck 4e28b8 off, it might be a more productive use of your time

Even if he just builds the wall and lets ICE do their thing without fighting them, it'll make a huge impact. It is up to us to push the overton window after that if we what to get him to deport them all.

We should be lobbying him to stick to his promises. That's what kikes/niggers/spics do with democlaps to make sure they get what they want.

kill yourself

OP, you have to understand the CIRCUMSTANCES of Trump's presidency and the things he can do based on those.

We are nearing an economic meltdown where there will be A LOT of riots. The next president will be handed a blank check, so to speak, to do ANYTHING that he will want. Economic, surveillance, society, guns, name it. The congress and the senate will basically confirm everything since the mobs will tear them to pieces in their home towns/states.

Hillary probably wanted that to institute marshal law and every stalinist surveillance shit that comes with it.

Trump can use this chaos to completely remodel the Republic and bring it back to it's founding roots. If he sticks to his promises.
But he has been quite quiet in the last months about the deportation part since hispanics are a gigantic voting block now. And you don't make mistakes like that
When he gets in, he can do anything he wants.
And mind you that building a wall wasn't just a physical thing.
IMO he wants to build a wall against the whole 3rd world. And fling sacks of shit that are already here over it.

Time will tell.

We get it, you're the most faithful. You've made your point.

An interesting thing I haven't seen discussed around here is that here in FL, we had a pro-Trump superpac airing ads for a couple months featuring a Hungarian billionaire advocating for immigration which set off alarm bells in my head since Trump had recently said he wanted to normalize immigration to 'historical norms' which meant 'Europeans' to me.

Tuesday cant come soon enough

Add:
If he wants to ensure the survival of the Republic, he'll have to deal with demography and the entire voting block that the Democrats brought in.
This can happen two way:
1. Simply throw as many as he can via legal ways
2. "Make those damn spics vote Republican for the next 100 years"
3. Proclaim an Empire out of the rotten carcass of the Republic and rule it for the next 1000 years through his descendants. Pic related, nips predicted it.
Fun times either way.

An illegal immigrant is automatically a criminal

+1 upvoted, gave you reddit gold my fellow centipede

I'd go the empire route fam. Giving proles the vote was a mistake.

The policy is to deport spics with a felony on their record. Visa overstay isn't a felony so it wouldn't qualify.

+1

filtered my man

Fuck off shill, Trump doesn't have to explain a thing.

Shut up you little retarded faggot fuckface.

looks like cuckchan got home from school

This reeks of concern trolling, but no; Trump has indicated that all illegals can be subjected to deportations. Criminals are a priority, but also people who are overstaying their visa, people who use public welfare, and recent illegal arrivals under Obama.

Gyorgy Schwartz is going to create and fund a Spic Lives Matter to try and stop deportations.

Honestly, that's actually what I thought he would do. It really makes sense on a few levels; if you make them citizens, then you can tax them under Trump's new tax plan, I don't think we'd make a lot of money except off that faggot Cesar Vargus I want to see his ass shot over the wall from a cannon and track them more easily, and you can force employers to pay them federal minimum wage.

I can still understand why people wouldn't like it, though; it would seem like soft-balling to some people I think normies and leftists would see it pretty favorably Plus, we would still need to take the time to vet the millions of people here, which would take lots of time and even more money that we really don't have.

On top of that, we'd also be looking at another Reagan amnesty situation, which would be a massive shift in demographics; with a huge wave of immigrant-sympathizing citizens, you'd have a lot of people that would still vote Democrat in the next few decades. Even if you got rid of the terrorists and murderers, you'd still have millions of people sending money out of the country to their families, costing the US millions of dollars each year.

After all of this, I don't know; six months ago or so, I was all for the idea of deporting the felons, drug lords, rapists, terrorists, etc., and leaving the well-meaning people to keep working, but we would still need to create more jobs to support those among the 94 million out of the work force that are capable/eligible for work; the only big bonuses would be forcing employers to do their jobs and getting taxes out of the few immigrants that would make enough to be taxable.

This issue makes me the most worried as a Californian.

Just deporting the criminal illegals is NOTHING. Why they haven't already been deported even under Obongo administration is a joke.

Just deporting all blatantly illegals is merely a good start but it won't do much to stop the demographic disaster because they are becoming a small portion of the beaner invasion. What I really pray for (praying to Kek as I write this) is that he deports this everyone with false birthright citizenship and their families. That would DECISIVELY annihilate the invasion. You can keep the people who came across legally via actualy legal avenues, they aren't that big of a group. If he does not deport the birthright citizenship beaners my state is doomed and your states will follow soon after.

user, all of the illegals are criminal. Every one of them committed a crime to cross the border. And Trumps immigration plan literally states that they will all be deported.

And when Trump says illegals have to leave and come back in legally, that doesn't mean the same people will be allowed back in as legal immigrants. It means they can apply for legal immigration, just like anyone else. They will of course be turned down though because they are criminal scum.

Yes, but do you not understand what he means when he says the good ones get to come back legally? He just isn't saying the truth that none of them are good. Not a single one. So naturally none can be let come back in legally.

Just so you know what we are dealing with I watched a libcuck documentary about immigration where a guy interviewed a classroom full of beaner kids and asked if they were scared of Trump and how many of their parent's were undocumented (ie:illegals) 9 out of 10 rose their hands. This is what we are dealing with folks. Illegals come over, shit out these kids who are then "legal" and then we can't split up the families because baww think of da childruns

Also the beaner kids are under the impression that even if their parents get deported they will stay here in america and keep sucking us dry.
starts at 20 mins;

I remember this article, this was the where they quoted the ~14M number eligible for deportation under Trump's rules right? I'd do backflips for that regardless.

This is just speculation, but I think that his push for full deportation of illegal immigrants is part of a negotiation tactic to convince his opposition to deport way more than they previously would have been willing to. From their perspective, it'll look like they "won" against Trump because he agreed to only deport X number of illegals, but in truth, that was the target figure all along.

Both Trump and Pence want to abolish birthright citizenship so that's a start.

Abolishing birthright citizenship wouldn't just be a start, it would be an amazing accomplishment. I lost hope for it because the courts speculated it would take a constitutional amendment to accomplish

This. Just watch his immigration speech in Arizona you retards. He lays it out for everyone that all illegals will be deported, and if they want to go back they have to do it the legal way

As much as I want trump to get in, I have to admit that at best he's a civcuck nationalist

Which courts? The next president is going to likely get several Supreme Court nominations which would radically change how these sorts of laws are interpreted.

That alone is enough to get much of what Trump wants.

It seems like some cucks and CTR people are trying to play off the fact that Trump has tried to antagonize the left less as election day rolls around to suggest that Trump is going back on everything he promised, when there doesn't seem to be any evidence of it.

Like a lot of Democrats wanted to think that Trump was going to put he didn't like in camps and deport everyone non-white. Which of course isn't happening, but that's how they framed the argument because arguing based on what Trump was talking about would have been challenging for liberals since they'd need to argue based on facts. Trump in response wouldn't even feign respect for the liberals' arguments and instead talk about what he wanted, which a great deal. Because what the liberals were doing was trying to argue against a strawman that they'd constructed so that Trump looked like a villain and if Trump made a point of trying to explain to them like they were children that "their idea of what he wanted" wasn't true then they'd argue he was flip flopping (which they of course did try arguing). Which is why I mentioned earlier that we've argued this to death here, because we already went through this whole topic of what the media was kvetching that Trump would do versus the more toned done reality (which is still relatively stronger than any other GOP candidate would have dared do).

It's not really enough to just deport illegals. All anchor babies need to be deported with their citizenship revoked – all the way through to the children of anchor babies, and their children. And that has to apply to the chink and pajeet birth tourism, too.

He'd better not take back his statement about deporting muslims and torturing terrorist families.

Is the pic above said "Hungarian" billionaire? Take a wild guess as to what he really is

Trump was talking about trying to get more European immigrants back in 2013 to normalize everything we've been getting. The immigration norm pre-WWII was mostly Euros.

http:/ /talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-let-in-more-white-immigrants

No such thing. Sage for Yeti talk. Just kidding.

Round them up and out they go.

Hildog's plan requires 1.2t in new taxes to START with. First year. It's just not doable.