SPREAD THESE MEMES

Trick Cucks into NOT Voting

Spread pics related on sock puppet accounts.

If you don't have sock puppet accounts, do something like this:
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/795294653599858688
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/795294298640150529
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/795293700847009792
twitter.com/RoninMemes/status/795293151942557696

Breaking links to tweets is useless & I'm on 4G so you can't ban me anyways.

this is a shill meme. "Reddit" spacing is aesthetically superior. as are emojis 🐸

GTFO CTR

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8092583.html
twitter.com/hashtag/voteirl
cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/vote-by-text-message-fake-news/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For maximum kek, you should make one more but in Spanish.

Is this a slide thread? I'm still too new to tell

Real thread is here:
8ch.net/pol/res/8092583.html

It worked b4

btw,

Natural selection at work.

November 9th is easier to confuse with Nov. 6th.
If hillbots come across conflicting dates they might figure things out and do stupid things like broadcasting the correct date on social media. On the other hand this may give us opportunities to link to "offical" sites. Anyway, i like the whole approach.

Meh, i think for every drone that didn't vote one of their followers went "oh yeah, i should go out and vote".

Unrelated but

How long until these two have a stream together?

One of them knows more about science than politics.

Twitter caught a bunch of people doing this about a week ago and banned them all.

Why are you spamming this everywhere? You even made a thread with these exact same words.
Nobody here cares about anti-white e-celeb fags.

Someone good at image editing should try and capitalize off of pics related in this post. If we combine this with the current operation, then we could trick a sizable amount of Clinton voters who actually do show up to their polling locations to fuck up their own ballots.

kek

Spread these, they were made and revised in the first thread. They are ready to be divulged.

Don't put american looking blacks with Spanish. Put Mexican looking people with Spanish and simple words in correct English for blacks.

kek

#WriteInObama would be good too.
Obama is far more popular than Hillary
And you wouldn't even be tricking people since write-in is a legitimate voting option

Should we make posters reminding people that due to violent Donald Trump supporters, Republicans and Democrats will be voting on separate days? Republicans are set to vote on Tuesday, and Democrats on Wednesday.

If you're full of hate, vote on the 8. November 9 that's divine.

just some minor caveat but instead of "desde casa o el trabajo" use "desde su casa o trabajo", it sounds much better.
and in the first one here "ahora se puede votar" should be changed for "ahora puedes votar".

I've got nothing else to add except that I think this is a good idea

anti-slide bump

Bump again. CTR seems bothered

Bump

underrated post

Bump.

Bump.

For that first one, someone should check the number. Apparently for some of them if you actually send that text they will text you back telling them they got tricked.

What are some good nigger sites, like…"getto hip hop" and such? Of course, everyone here at Holla Forums believe in democracy and wants blacks to vote.
Since they've made this change allowing blacks to vote wit the cellphone, I think we owe it to them to spread this message far and wide.

So– in the interests if democracy– where would be the best okay the oread this message?

I set one of the smaller images as my tinder profile pic, deleted the rest of my profile, and started swiping right to counteract the 'Vote for Hillary' ad bullshit tinder has going on.

Am I doing good, Holla Forums?

TWO OFF

Regardless of what I say, still spread this as much as possible

That said, someone blew their load really fucking early with this, it got caught up by some of the media and is spreading by social media that this is a hoax. I work for comcast doing tech support and was on the phone with a client who mentioned it. That was surprising since most people just want to get their wifi fixed, and this person brought it up unprovoked.

I agree. My old history teacher used to always tell us, "It's always new to someone," whenever someone would bring up a popular topic that they assumed everyone had already seen. That's something everyone should always keep in mind when they think a tactic has already served its purpose or a happening has already died down. We're at the make or break point when it comes to the election and everything should be on the table.

As for this, just because the news has already tried to quell the effects of this, that doesn't mean they have reached everyone. Tangentially related but just because we've moved on from past happenings doesn't mean every normalfag has seen the last week's latest bombs on hillary. Keep hillaryfags indoors this election. They'll feel like we're doing them a favor when they text her and won't bother looking up if the thing's legit or not.

They may also have been on the lookout for it because of what happened with Brexit when we did it there.

you fucking idiots, you are doing this WAY to fucking early.
IDK how I did it, but cuckchan has been coordinated to activate this plan at 11:50am on election day.

mods, please delete this thread or anchor it.

Start Monday night so people plan their Tuesdays as though they'd already voted.

that would give them too much time to realize their mistake and correct it and the kikes would catch wind and put a stop to it. we need to wait until the last second and catch all the idiots off guard. doing it at the mentioned time will be sure to catch all the lazy dumbass people that forgot it was election day.

Nah, I think they are good like they are. I'm native Spaniard. But your version would be good too, feel free to make these changes and spread it.

Seems they are onto us:

twitter.com/hashtag/voteirl

thundercunt is a sellout cuck, sargon is a lefty fag, but he is not purposely intellectually dishonest

bump

jesus christ how dumb are they?

Hijack the hashtag for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson, make them waste their votes.

bump

bumping this thread.

come on, anons.

the election is tomorrow.

bump

cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/vote-by-text-message-fake-news/index.html

Good Job guys

I can't wait for 8 years of leftists bitching how we stole the election by disenfranchising Twitter users.

100/100

BUMP. BUMP. BUMP
THIS IS HOW THE BONGS WERE SO SUCCESSFUL FOR BREXIT, GO GO GO GO

Extra bump

bump this hard and mods plz sticky

this kinda do deserve a sticky, simply because it's about nixing the election.

what happened to votehillaryonline.com? I was going to suggest adding that to the images, but apparently user took it down or was iced

They banned me; not sure if because I posted this. Not getting a reason unless I give them my phone number—fuck that.

OH WELL TIME TO MASS CREATE ACCOUNTS

This shit is funny but it's literally what they're talking about in MSM articles about "false info" blamed on Russia involving the elections.

Aimed at bernouts who are too far gone to convince to vote trump

Twitter is mass banning everyone who posts these. I've got hit and didn't even posted this one, I posted the #draftourdaughters one so I think they are using some sort of image search algorithm and nuking everyone who posts slightly similar pics. Got my account restored 2 days later with a half-assed apology, consider this as a warning

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

TO AVOID THE TWITTER IMAGE-SEARCHING ALGORITHM, MAKE NEW PICTURES LIKE THIS ONE: AND SPAM THEM EVERYWHERE BEFORE THEY CAN REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE.

THIS IS THE LAST DAY, LADS!

LAST

DAY

Update on the spanish version

This is great, especially the spic version

came to post this. it's gone now, as i just got done checking youtube's site. They even got Obama to make an unfunny youtube in essence saying "vote irl"

THEY FUCKING NOTICED YOU Holla Forums

I fucking told people to hold off on the phone/twitter voting memes until today
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to waste them when there was enough time for a retaliation

Let's make a "voting site" called IRL or something to exploit this.

REEEEEE OFF BY 1

Don't you feel kinda bad knowing that you're undermining due electoral process and the constitution by posting this stuff. It's as though you care more about your own political interests and power than you do about this glorious nation and its history.
And if you're doing this shit, what argument might you have against Hilldawgs who try to rig the polls? Does might make right? Is the most deceptive the one who deserves to win a democratic election?

This is not rigging polls. We are not manipulating the results.
We are providing people with infomation that can influence their vote. They still have free will to ignore this information.

In a perfect world where the good guys always win and everyone values justice and truth you'd be right. Unfortunately this is the Berenstain universe where everyone is fucking retarded and you have to dehumanize yourself and your enemy in order to stand a chance, and even then you might not be fighting for the right side. You can only trust your gut.
We can't second guess ourselves right now. We've made a choice and we will stick to it.

Concern trolls plz go.

a tit for a tat,
you CTR twat

Don't worry about it fam. The dems will more than make up for it by busing the same niggers to different polling places all over their states today.

Dehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed

Democracy in this country is a farce, down to who can best manipulate it. Go fix your side's attraction to rigging the vote then we'll talk. For Holla Forums, we're not cuckservatives and thus only care about winning.

To fight monsters, you must become one yourself.

Anyone with the brains to check news websites regularly was already going to know that you can't vote by text message. The people this meme targets are mostly braindead shitskins.

bumping for these.

spread the lulz.

Worldstar. It's the black Youtube.

signal amplify

BUMP

IMPORTANCY BUMP

It's called rigging when you rig votes DIRECTLY, i.e. by destroying votes, rigging the machines, recounting, have a person that switches counts etc. directly changing the correct votings to wrong votings.

This here is called false advertisement, instead of rigging the votes, this happens before the voting, we make use of the stupidity of others, it's due to their own choice, it is not forced upon them and everyone who votes like actual rigged votes. They still have the chance to vote correctly if they are smart enough to see through it, while rigged votes are rigged no matter if you vote correctly or not.

Bump, forgot to remove my sage.

Bumpo

moar pazhalusta