Its over Holla Forums, you cucks lost.

Then again the game was rigged from the start, thanks for playing though ! xD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yeGj7
archive.is/ObkyS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reported, goodbye

RIP

Why print this? Why go through the trouble of creating it all? What if she loses?

Yeah goys. Also remember any "bombshells" wiki leaks drops soon are absolutely fake. Don't pay attention to them.

www. businessinsider.com/clinton-wikileaks-jennifer-palmieri-whopper-emails-2016-11

because its rigged
i
g
g
e
d

The thing is that she wont.

Not just the tweet, the twitter account is gone.

I was at the newsstand and we typically get newspapers early and lookie what we got here (check the dubs)

They probably have one for Trump. Don't be demoralized.
Also, I'd like to see Hillary in office instead of Trump if we'll go through an economic crisis (Deutsch Bank, et al). But I hope we won't, so vote for Trump, burgers.

We had this thread earlier, Faggot.

Wew this Stalinist psychopath sure envisioned a personality cult for herself.

Obama got into office in the middle of a huge economic crisis and a shitty expensive war and now he is hailed as a hero who fixed the economy and created tons of jobs. Hillary will just repeat that and make her mark in history.

She does spend all day and night dealing with toadies. Press conferences are too tough for her, that's how fucking thick of a bubble of delusion she lives in.

Fake. Newsweek ended their print edition a fee years ago.

Friendly reminder that there is another commie purge around the corner.
archive.fo/yeGj7

The enemy loves your treason, but they will never love you, the traitor.

archive.is/ObkyS

Can confirm. Ended in 2012.

Seeing official propaganda in broken Spanish really triggers me. It shouldn't be La Hillary, it should be just Hillary. And the e in estoy needs capitalization. If you do La Hillary, you're assuming that Hillary is a common noun and not a proper noun, like el gato: the cat. It's like saying the Mel Gibson or the Trump. /Autism

Like how Trump is sometimes referred to as The Donald and Che Guevara is sometimes referred to as El Che. The point of the self-aggrandizing propaganda is to try to manufacture a personality cult that really doesn't exist outside of CNN office parties.

What, getting into office in the middle of a huge economic crisis and shitty war(s) that she and Obama started

Then how can you say

I'm going to live stream my suicide on Wednesday.
Check for the thread.