Google displaying "remember to vote"

Anyone else getting this?

Remember how Facebook did the same and got a huge spike in #brexit registrations
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3629397/How-Facebook-sway-EU-referendum-Site-gets-100-000-young-people-sign-vote-just-one-day.html
archive.is/Kp6ba

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a pretty common phenomenon.

They're really banking on the young going out to vote this time around, because the young are usually in line with the DNC's outward policies. Of course, a lot of the young people that voted in the EU referendum voted to stay, as they planned.

But it wasn't enough, because the youth are the flakiest voting bloc in all countries, forever.

I'm eager to see if it'll play out the same way this time around.

I would not be surprised that I got this because Google (((knows))) I'm young and in a blue city.

Luckily, just like Brexit, the young typically don't care. Its the old, white conservatives that won Brexit and it will be them voting Trump. If we don't start changing directions soon, we're done. Once all those conservatives die off, we'll be left with women, non-whites and nu-males to vote.

I don't know, about the youth being cast that way, just the left wing youth.

Most pro Brexit young people, including mu self would have crawled over broken glass to vote.

Don't forget, this is what (((google))) actually planned all along:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262

Same here, but it is what it is. Most of our age group is apathetic and left leaning. Or maybe I've been fooled by the polls and stats.

It doesn't matter if Google knows your particular political leanings or not - what matters is the probability of a Hillary vote within whatever demographic you happen to belong to that caused the alert. All they need to do is target a constituency that is more than 50% likely to vote Hillary and that are equally likely to turn out to vote.

You can bet your ass that they have Detailed Files on you, but they don't need to tip their hand and show the world that they are being used to manipulate the election when they can mine their rich data for coarser exploitations like the above that work just as well. This gives plausible deniability.

Gee, would you look at that! I miss the feeling of being surprised.

For Brexit, Brit/pol/ made some "vote online" images with the official Labour and Remain campaign logos, telling people that they could vote by just posting a hashtag on twitter or facebook.

It got a couple of people niggers, yanks should try making their own version

They've even gone as far to punish popular youtubers who don't endorse shillary.

Getting the "youth" to come out and vote could backfire enormously, given that all those mock high school elections went to Trump in a landslide.
Perhaps they're counting on college-aged young people to have been thoroughly brainwashed, but if anything they're more likely to vote Trump in protest of the thought police state they are forced to live in.

The left is determined to make the world into 1984 (the book), but Trump will make it into 1984 (the year).

source?

There are some anons that are doing something similar but with SMS, search the catalog, there are 3 threads.

A lot of the right leaning ones don't venture into politics and don't associate with indoctrination centres (i.e. universities), so if they forced us all to vote it would be something like 60% left and 40% right on most issues. (except for weed or gay marriage)

That was tried, but he have some cuckchan-tier retards here that reposted the thread after monitoring by the media intensified and lo and behold, articles were released exposing the whole deal. A lost cause because cuckchan retards have the IQ of a nigger.

Congratulations user, that doesn't answer anyone's question and your shitty post is a total waste of a get.

Isn't that what happened to pewdiepie? I never followed him or saw why he got demonetized.

Bing is doing it too. Facebook also (though I'm currently on another 3-day ban for posting "nigger" to too many faggots in one day).

I voted Trump, and I got this notification over the last few days.
Their analytics are shit, or my profile is a great example of chaotic behavior.