BACK TO MEMEING, LADS!

I know there's a lot going on with the attempt on the Emperor's life, but we must not forget that the election is now two days away.

The Emperor is okay. Now get back to work winning him his chair.

Spread pic related everywhere. Kikebook, Twitter, etc. Get it trending, make more/better versions of it, and change the hashtags when they inevitably remove them. It WILL work. Liberals really are this stupid. We'll also have Philadelphians thinking it's their alternative with the SEPTA strike.

Fire up your VPNs and get cracking, anons. The best thing we can do right now is help Trump win this election IN A LANDSLIDE!

user… we need to talk.

Bump. Could someone kindly spread this to TD and 4/pol/, too? I'm indisposed at the moment.

Bump.

what?!

Nice off topic, but there's no way you haven't seen the stickies. Thanks for the bump anyway, CTR.

ok

To the top!

Bump

I've seen people on tumblr already posing panic posts like "you can't vote online" and "don't write Bernie Sanders in your ballot because you're just wasting your vote". I think you should try doing it more hidden and address it to people you know will vote Clinton. I'm also torn now between going all out now or waiting until November 8th.

If we wait too long, it'll be too late to make a difference. If we do it now and spam it everywhere, they won't have time to react before polls open.

Two days away from election, it started a bit early a week or so ago however now seems like a good time to really start the push.

I almost forgot, first pic is the google trends for "vote hillary" over the past week in the USA. Almost all of the top vote hillary searches are about voting online. sage for double post

Holy fucking cancer

Normies never cease to amaze me with their stupidity

Good shit. Keep it going up until election day, and all through polling time. It sucks that it's so hard to pinpoint thw right timing, but I'd say we're in the window here.

I think my sides just left orbit.

4th image came from the original thread on this. Figured I would post it as well for posterity. Pic related is this tactic working in Brexit, this has to do with why the youth voter turnout was so low and why they started whining that their votes didn't count.

Bring tears of joy to my eyes.

top kek, I didn't know this tactic actually worked

but then again, the idiots pictured are all niggers..

Oh, it works. The left's youth are lazy as fuck.

:^)

Is pic related real?

Bump.

HAHAHAHHA PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

Remember to put "only for ID verified accounts" in the pics when posting in places where white libshits are lurking.

Can anyone put these in Spanish to spread to spics?

I wonder if it's better to get the date straight. If hillbots come across conflicting dates they might figure things out and do stupid things like broadcasting the correct date on social media.

¡Recuerda!
Ahora puedes votar desde Facebook.com
Simplemente entra y vota el 9 de Nov.

You're probably right tbh, but here.

holy shit fucking lel

All the versions in Spanish are in these posts, download them and start sending them to low iq shitkins and braindead liberals

Good shit.

Can we get halfchan in on this? They have numbers, they can get a hashtag going.

Bump for importance.