The fire rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wa4ib#selection-1679.0-1683.193
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berlusconi#Trayectoria_empresarial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are those changes?

those are antifa faggots

Well, he did promise to GTFO if his referendum failed, but he's best butt-buddy with soros, going as far as praising him on national television some time ago, and bragging about a deal he made with him. No details on the deal but i didn't bother digging. I doubt he's gonna resign or that there's no rigging behind the votes.

He's a thief and a buffoon. Let's see the waves the US' elections will bring and if we're gonna feel them even here.

Some bullshit about ending our parlament bicameralism nobody wants.

Doesn't matter, nobody likes renzi. He's got a little cult going in his own party but not even all of them like him, and as usual, the left devours itself.

Ah shit, forgot the archive.

archive.is/wa4ib#selection-1679.0-1683.193

SHADILAY ITALO-BROS, BURN IT ALL DOWN

I am stupid about Italian politic so can you explain what will happen if they destroy the PB?

Don't worry about the structure of our goverment. In theory, or at least what i understood from the small ammount of propaganda that reached me, it's supposed to speed up the passing of laws, reduce MPs overall, simplify things in general. You know, the usual stuff a politician says "everything will be super good, i'm cereal"

But nobody trust him. It's like if hillary propesed a tax reform, that looked good on every aspect, but you know it's bullshit simply because hillary made it. There's something behind the scenes and people won't buy it. Same thing here in italy - the only ones that want this reform are renzi's drones.

This however is an argument that should be expanded, as i'm sure there's points and counterpoints, pros and cons and whatnot, but i've been without an electric jew for more than a month and i'm sure they're talking about it, so i'm not really up to date with the informations.

I'm so sick of antifa in this fucking country
when do we get berlusconi back?

ftfy

It is good to know that the Italians doesn't fall for this bullshit.

The reform is also supposed to centralize power from the regions to the state :/

Great, they're destroying historic places. When the Colosseum falls, the Spartans will rise from the grave.

my bad I meant Roman Army

I just finished watching hercules lel

renzi pretty a big liar progressive puppet bank saver and not elected italian MSM like Turkey

Miss me yet, fags?

bump

Fairly major structural changes.

By someone that hasn't been elected (party internal coup) and his the EU teacher's pet.

It's going to go well.

As usual, Germany had it figured out way ahead of y'all.
But you wouldn't believe it and bumrushed us with your oversized anglo countries.
(This includes crushing Italy)

Maybe you will learn this time.

If I saw someone doing this, it's the sort of thing I'd end up in jail for. destroying an ancient treasure that has survived hundreds or even thousands of years just for these spoiled fucking spunk bags to destroy.
I think I know where they are, the street right before the piazza with all the statues on display. So now ANTIFA is on par with ISIS or niggers? Ripping up cobblestones, riskin destroying statues?
After last issue of Nat Geo ("The New Europeans:) I can't feign surorisel

lel

scusi

tuttofumoenientearrosto.tiff

Sorry pol

Give it your best shot, italianon

Something J.P. Morgan "suggested".

No joke. I hope they all burn.

Mai dire mai, nel futuro si creeranno opportunità per noi. Non sottovalutarti, è quello che (((vogliono)))

2024, il fuoco inizierà a salire

It's Firenze you Anglonigger

The ==GAY== Community?!

this
they're just useful idiots put there to make the opposing parties look bad

also attacking cops is nigger-tier level of protesting

Italy is a shithole since before the roman empire fell. The only thing keeping it afloat was and still is muh vatikan.

All the contrary, muh (((vatikan))) ruined Italy and "rome was shit before the empire fell" is a forced cucktholic meme.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

Spaniard here

we have a TV channel who is OWNED by berlusconi
ITS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT EVER

ultra nigger tier programs who only makes dumbasses and the news are the most biased and stupid of them all

its basically what the niggers of spain watch
almost everyone, sadly

Which channel is that one? As a Spaniard I don't know shit about TV.
Is it la Sexta, Telecinco…?

Telecirco is owned by berlusconi

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berlusconi#Trayectoria_empresarial

also as some user stated he was a degenerate wich also elected prostitutes as MPs en español diputadas, que se puede hacer chistes varios jej

I never understood why some one the right want this guy, I think the only good thing he did was lower the taxes

lolbertarians want him ironically, Berlusconi is a meme.

Is nothing sacred to these kikes? Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question.

It's an important goal for the YHVH World Order, all these temples and artistic pieces, both pagan and christian.
Don't Forget to Smash The Stat(u)e.

In short, they want to reduce the number of people who have a say over things that matters. On one hand it should speed things up and reduce the general cost of politics, on the other it effectively gets rid of most of the power of the opposition (as of now, mostly center and right wing parties).