WANTED: PHILADELPHIA HELPERS

PHILADELPHIA COULD BE A KEY TO THE ELECTION

Some internal polling info is showing it's getting way too close in the sweet ol' city of Philly, so there's some work that needs to be done before the eighth.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-13/pennsylvania-poll

1) For those of you who are physically in Philadelphia (apologies in advance, yikes), you should be using Uber and keeping resources tied up so that they can't drive their lazy voters in.

2) There's another extremely valuable thing you can do without being there, which is to disrupt the black vote in Philly (and any other non-black Christian collateral damage) by contacting as many churches as you can and informing them, as succinctly and informatively as possible , about the spirit cooking shit.

Here are the pages of Philadelphia churches, the first block aren't explicitly racial, the second block are specifically black churches. If you can call them or go in person, that is basically guaranteed dozens of Hillary voters lost.

freedomchurchphilly.org/contact-us
epic.church/contact/ (this one so fucking gay and millennial I'm unsure if they'd even care)
citylifephilly.com/ (their contact form is a dumb javascript thing)
christchurchphila.org/Contact-Us/66/
tenth.org/about/contact-us
[email protected]/* */

motherbethel.org/content.php?cid=106
decministry.org/contact
zionbaptphilly.org/index.php/contact-us (don't think this one has an email, niggertech tbh)
thebaptistworshipcenter.org/
thesbc.org/ (address only)
enontab.org.s180519.gridserver.com/ (contact at bottom right)
tindleytemple.net/contact-us

This might be an election maker or breaker, so please throw your hat in and help out.

Other urls found in this thread:

billypenn.com/2016/11/05/free-uber-and-lyft-rides-to-philly-polls-on-election-day-thanks-to-a-clinton-pac/
crowdpac.com/campaigns/100604/the-best-way-you-can-help-hillary-now-fund-rides-to-the-polls
bluestacks.com/download.html
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en
wnd.com/2016/10/clintons-black-son-to-make-bombshell-announcement/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
amishpac.com/volunteer.html
twitter.com/seangrandillo/status/795641629226848256
votehillaryonline.com/
archive.is/wGKQt
8ch.net/pol/res/8107748.html#8108935
consumerist.com/2016/11/07/uber-lyft-zipcar-offer-free-or-discounted-rides-to-polls-on-election-day/
wiseowlclub.com/?page_id=28
cakeroombakery.com/history.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Enfant_Plaza
8ch.net/pol/res/8091316.html
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/796103732333133824
twitter.com/TrumpCardDeck/status/796096783759933440
youtu.be/ccD-uvriXLI
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/
archive.is/1jxWK
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters
archive.is/L6PEk
archive.is/kPn5z
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Philly the city is a dem stronghold. If we can keep as many urbanites from voting, we may be able to make the state swing to Trump.

We need to cause complete and utter CHAOS.

BUMP

SOMEONE STICKY THIS

People outside can help too.
Call different Uber and Lyft cars to random places constantly (assuring that it isn't black areas first of course).

Going for white urbanites is definitely good too, but they're more likely to have their shit together and be able to get to a polling station. If you can go for everything, go for everything.

billypenn.com/2016/11/05/free-uber-and-lyft-rides-to-philly-polls-on-election-day-thanks-to-a-clinton-pac/
crowdpac.com/campaigns/100604/the-best-way-you-can-help-hillary-now-fund-rides-to-the-polls

A Clinton PAC is providing free rides to the polling booths via Uber and Lyft. What we need to do is fuck their shit up - we need increase in traffic, AND we need to send Uber and Lyft drivers to some address with no one there so we can waste their time.

1: Get a prepaid credit card. Preferably a few. You don't need any money on it - just get the cheapest you can find.
2: Either with an android emulator ( bluestacks.com/download.html ) or your own phone, install Lyft and Uber
3: Sign up for Lyft AND Uber. One pair of accounts for each card. If you don't live in Philly and you have a VPN, use it and try to refresh your address between accounts so they can't tell the accounts are from the same guy. This may be unnecessary, but it will help them if they're trying to mitigate this attack on the day.
3: Install a GPS spoofer: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en
4: Set a fake location somewhere in Philly
5: Use the promo code "VotePA" on your apps and call a Lyft or Uber - you shouldn't be charged for this
6: Change accounts and repeat! (change your ip address if possible here).

BUMP

I know. It is mainly a tactic to delay others from using the cars since it will take at least 20 minutes for the driver to reach the destination which you don't even have to been in.
One user could use some phone emulators + location spoofers and hold up 10 cars at once.

Disregard this, explained it better.

Let me get this straight. Trump supporters aren't allowed to wear trump shirts (or so they'd have you believe), and cannot exit poll because both are somehow considered voter intimidation, but Hillary is allowed to give everyone free rides to go vote? How is that not a form of voter coercion?

we must secure this election and a future for white burgers.

Ive been to that shithole near philly and dc , Im hoping this Clinton black son thing will piss off all the black people at the Clintons. Daddy bill never acknowledged the guy ever after he was a kid. Theres alot of working class black people who have to the tourists services for dc , be polite, wipe the politicians asses , open their eyes show them they dont give 2 shits about them come election day.
wnd.com/2016/10/clintons-black-son-to-make-bombshell-announcement/

Philly is already taken care of for us OP. "Fast" Eddy Rendell isn't throwing his all behind the HRC campaign because they're not ponying up the street money for Shills to work the polls (something the Obama campaign beat Philly out of twice),he's had enough. "Coincidentally" TWU 234 continues the SEPTA strike which is going to handicap Shills getting voters bussed poll to poll. TWU 234 is the most hated union local in America the only Union to strike during WW2. This is why Philadelphia,despite being pozzed by progressives and a DNC stronghold, is hated by the left and the right especially by New York Dems and Liberal Media. Even the sports fans are hated.
The Philly Suburbs is the key to the win for Trump.

Yeah, I know about the SEPTA stuff, the worry is that they will be able to make up for it with lyft, uber contracts instead. So even if it looks good, we ought to make sure it looks GREAT

I see your point. My suggestion is if you have the opportunity to participate in both areas Burbs vs Philly the Burbs are more lucrative

bump

I'm a driver who lives in Philly. I will not be accepting rides while the polls are open.

Anyone in PA can also give rides to Amish folk so they can vote, Amish are 100 percent Trump but have transportation problems since they don't drive, an Amish PAC is offering gas money to anyone who drives Amish to the polls. Even if you aren't in philly you can get as many amish as possible to the polls.

Bumping for this

I don't know much about them sadly, are we sure they would they accept a car ride?

Yes. Amish don't think cars are evil. They just prefer to retain older forms of transportation for their personal use. It is an Amish PAC that is encouraging drving Amish to the polls after all.

You faggots should have done this earlier, the churches could have brought it up today.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
amishpac.com/volunteer.html

Yep, they even set up a PAC for that purpose, you can register here.

What else should (((it))) find.

(((it))) found that Clinton leads Trump 51-42% in Pennsylvania which is obvious utter rubbish.

Do they even try anymore?

Bump
Disrupting the free Uber seems important. Get as many as you can, tie them up for as long as possible.

STOBBIT GOYIM

This is actually very smart and could really have an impact. I like it. I live in Philly and can easily walk to my polling place, but fuck it, I'll have Uber drive me over there to vote Trump.

But for those of you who aren't here, yes, call Ubers and send them on wild goose chases as much as you can. You'll want to send them to white neighborhoods, though, otherwise they'll just pick up some blacks to go vote Hillary. White areas in Philly:

I wouldn't want to bust you in the chops but, it's well known that ctr browses this board, aren't they going to read this and act accordingly?

What can they do to Chaos other than add to it confusing more drivers looking for random people.

Good point. Now that they're on to us they have 2 days to create another "Uber." Suggestion for ctr: call it ClintonCab®

How?

The only winning move would be to take back the deal which would only look bad on the campaign.

I don't know, they could have uber hand them the database of users, check who registered in these 2 days and see if they actually live there?

Anons that are already registered and do live there can still be decoys, but Clinton voters that live there and aren't already registered get denied?

Pretty ineffective dragnet.

Can't we organize ubers for the Amish?

We need Munson

Send ubers to places that make sense, if we really want to go next level we could all redirect them to one area in the city and try to clog them, but that maybe too ridiculous.

Cuato is the intelligent/strong one
Positions should be switched
OR SHOULD THEY

that's a good point. I thought about that and did a different one (only reversed) shortly after just because of that.

I have someone working on some propaganda pieces to distribute on Black Twitter. Shit saying that blacks can use the free rides to go anywhere on the eighth. Election day sales ads for popular liquor and weave stores. Lets make the fire rise.

Why doesn't everyone just get a free ride from uber to the polls, claiming they are shillary supporters, and go in and vote trump? Or just waste the campaign's money at least.

It would tie up a driver, two if they do returns.

We need to clog traffic up as much as possible on that day.
Any Philly anons with cars willing to fake breakdowns in high-traffic areas? That would go a long way toward stopping movement on the roads.
We could stagger the fakedowns so that when one gets cleared, another happens. Keep traffic at a standstill all day.

We could stage car breakdowns/accidents in order to halt traffic throughout Philly.
Stagger the breakdowns so that when one is cleared, another happens nearby. That could effectively stop traffic all day.
Any Philly anons with cars?

Just to re-inforce, Spirit Cooking has MASSIVE negative connotations for religious/African-American/Hispanic AND EVEN NORMIES.

This is why MSM didnt even run it !! Its fucking creepy !

Yes, but you're insane if you think you could successfully coordinate that. There must be a better way.

Can confirm, philly nogs are afraid of the voodoo shit

They aren't offering rides only to Clinton voters, they're offering rides to anyone going to the voting booths. The reason this works in their favor and why they would do it at all is because Philadelphia is largely the DNC's turf.

This is a pretty good idea, if only because social media is considered a credible source to your average nig.

Tying up drivers with arguments about whether it's a free ride is more effective than trying to clog streets up.

How can Uber and Lyft fill in for mass transit? And would those drivers really want niggers in their cars? A Tuesday transit strike would be a kek-send.

In the nog areas the niggers are the Uber and Lyft drivers.
There's gonna be riots when the niggers can't get a free ride back to their hoods.
Maybe spread social media fear about shootings at the ghetto polling locations on Nov 8th?

Are any of you faggots going to be in the city tomorrow night for the rally or afterwards? I have a qt wife who wants a gangbang with r9k types.

So this is only TO the polling stations?

top fucking kek. Uber and Lyft will not make up for the lack of mass transit. Not even close. The reason why democrats need to bus niggers around is because they have rock-bottom agency. And you expect these niggers to look online, find out about the free uber promo, install the shit on their phone, and use it to arrange cab service? Like fucking hell they will. The only people who will be using the free Uber service are people with high enough agency that would make it to the polls regardless. Like yuppie liberal white people.

Furthermore, you also have to understand the situation here on the ground in Philly. The lack of mass transit means that a ton more people have to drive through the city. It's a complete clusterfuck. It's insane gridlock EVERYWHERE. Those uber cars are going to be sitting in a sea of traffic. And the democrat's privately-contracted buses for electoral fraud won't be able to move through the city as efficiently as they normally do.

PA IS GOING RED, NIGGAS

One way only.

Symbolic of her presidency. Only cares about herself, the voters are just an ends to a means.

So how the fuck would I go about causing a traffic jam in center city philly to clog up traffic even worse than it already is? And no, I'm not going to sacrifice a car to stage an accident. And standing in the middle of Broad St. like a hippie protecting a redwood tree isn't a solution either.

But really, the holy grail would be to find out what bus company the DNC employs to bus niggers around the city. Imagine what would happen if someone were to identify these buses and follow them around video taping to prove fraud? Or hell, slashing the bus tires to immobilize their efforts? LARPing? Sure, but that would be awesome

I'll be in Pittsburgh around this time, is there anything I can do?

kek. You have got to be shitting me.

Have you ever seen philly drivers? During a transit strike, no less? I'd be hanged, drawn, quartered, flayed, and the remaining body parts would be paraded around city hall on pikes.

No, it would have to be something where I can somehow cause a traffic jam legally and without putting myself in danger. Something I can set up and then GTFO

kek, too bad the nogs won't realize this until after they vote.
If anyone in Philly is an uber/lfyt driver they'd be able to drain the funds. The promo code charges the ride to the donation account. It looks like there's no cap on the ride, if a driver was to use the promo code on a friends phone then get "stuck" in traffic he would make money and Hillary's fund would lose money….

If only farm animals weren't so expensive…

Nope, according to their official site they will only give free rides to your designated polling locations.

Also, forgot to mention, when the funds run out, the rides are no longer free.

(check'd)
Unfortunately, from what I saw, it looks like the promo is only good for like 15 bucks. So you can't just have the driver take you around the city for 3 hours for free, sad to say.

However, I'm not worried about niggers using this uber scheme. It's too complicated to set up for their dindu brains. These are people that need to have their hands held just to get to polls in the first place. These are people too stupid to register to vote on their own. They won't be using this en masse.

Now that'd be fucking hilarious.

Ah shit, I was wrong. My fault, was reading the wrong website. Without SEPTA more niggers might use the uber scheme than you'd think. Philly traffic is gonna be crazy, $15 probably won't cover the entire ride for a lot of nogs

Philly traffic already IS crazy. It fucking sucks on a normal day, and it's complete gridlock without the subways and buses operating.

But no, the niggers will not use Uber/Lyft on masse. It's not a sufficient replacement for SEPTA. You haven't been around nogs very much if you think these people have the agency to find out about this program, sign up for accounts, enter their credit card info (if they even have one) and then arrange the pickup, etc etc. These are people that don't even turn out unless the candidate is a fellow nigger, for fucks sake.

I praise kek every day for giving us the SEPTA strike though. wew lad.

I hope you're right, although I don't want to underestimate the dems, according to them they've raised $280k for this free nigger ride shit and their goal is $850k.
Maybe clogging traffic is the best bet. I'll be using their uber code to at least waste $30 of their shekels and I'm encouraging all my trump voting friends to do the same.

I intend to use free uber as much as possible, because I have shit to do.

Doesn't matter how much money they spend on the service. If it's too obtuse for niggers to find out about the option and/or sign up for it, then it's worthless. Remember: blacks are so low-agency that it's racist to require IDs because they're too lazy to sign up for licenses. This is the sort of people we're dealing with here.

The only ones using this will be the liberal white yuppies in center city, fishtown, and university city.

Alright, you've convinced me.

The amish have farm animals…
Is there a way to convince the amish to ride into Philly on horse and buggy?

Dindus loitering outside of polling stations will scare whites away.

conversely, presentable-looking whites in shirts/ties/jackets standing around the polls will spook the fuck out of niggers and cause them to flee

user misread it, originally it was unlimited ride one way, but now it's $15 there and $15 back.

Pass out some job applications, that'll scare em off.

Checked the site

It's absolutely despicable to me that this thing is CROWD FUNDED. She begs for money the entire election, has more banks/kikes behind her than mexicans in california, been stealing money through the CF for decades, and somehow STILL NEEDS TO SIPHON MONEY FROM CITIZENS.

Another thing you can do you can just spend all day driving around Philly to add to traffic

On election days hip hop radio stations organise get out to votes. If you can do a good fake black voice call into one and say you just left the polling station and police are there checking people for warrants. That works in any swing state not just Pennsylvania.

The DNC doesn't even realize that their ploy to take PA will lose them PA instead, do they?

This. Webm related.

If I lived in Philly, I would take the day off work and just ride around in Ubers all day. Godspeed, anons.

CHECKED FOR A BRILLIANT IDEA!

CALL FOR RIDES, THEN CANCEL JUST BEFORE PICKUP

CALL FOR RIDES AND TAKE DRIVES DOWN A FEW BLOCKS BACK AND FORTH

THE KEY IS TO TIE UP THE RESOURCES.

Does anyone know if you can use Bluestacks to use Uber? If so, we can easily make requests and cancellations from anywhere so long as we use a gps spoofer.

I bet that Holla Forums or even halfchan Holla Forums might want in on this. They tend to like disruption and real-world pranks. Maybe even /baphomet/

Bumping for dat Amish vote

Trying to coordinate is going to be more trouble than it's worth but any Phillie anons that are reading this and have the time to go lone wolf should. You're locals, you know where the high-traffic streets are and where the black neighbourhoods are - just go park your car at chokepoint with the hazards blinking and the bonnet up. Say it overheated or something, block traffic as long as you dare then move along and repeat elsewhere.

a lot of great ideas here but im confused

we're talking philadelphia

wouldn't there be a polling place practically around every block? literally walking distance for fucking everybody except the handicap?

This is community activism at its finest. Good work user and good luck PA residents!

lol

And if it’s COLD or RAINING, even fewer will show up.

Would it be considered voter intimidation if you were an Uber driver and purposely made these people get lost?

get out to the ghetto and make sure the nogs are too high and drunk to vote

No. Just say you got lost.

Yes. Imagine watching uber drivers in real time going to random places and generally trolling them.

LET IT SNOW!!

Spotted over at halfchan, thread was near immediately deleted. Get in contact with this guy and he could be very valuable.

1. Rent a giant ass UHAUL truck and park it across a major road.
2. Run away.

(checked)
Praise kek, this is a brilliant fucking idea. You don't even have to fake a black voice, just be convincing and don't sound like a rich whitey.

Agreed, we need to get halfchan in on this. Including Holla Forums. They will take this shit and go wild.

PRAISE KEK

How?

That's a good idea actually.

His Twitter handle, I assume. I just can't make out exactly what it is in the image. I wasn't able to expand the original before it 404'd.

Has anyone figured out how to use a prepaid card with Uber?

I live about 30 minutes away from Philly it might as well be Trump country with all the lawn signs I see and Trump stuff I see on vehicles.

Honestly I'm not worried about any place else except the major hubs Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, etc.

Keep the Septa strike going and even with lyft and uber they aren't going to be able to keep up unless they bring out the special DNC buses and keep them running all day.

That’s WHY it goes blue, dipshit.

get some traffic cones and some yellow caution tape. drive around and find potholes. when you find a pothole, set some cones around it and string some tape around the cones. it will look like a construction crew is getting ready to patch up the hole so no one is likely to clear the obstruction and the road will be bottle necked for at least the rest of the day

So much this.
They need to know what it is they're up against. They recognize the existence of evil in the world.

Is that not already illegal???

I don't get why you guys are angry

well fuck the SEPTA strike is over as of this morning. fucking with lyft/uber isn't going to do much of anything now.

Put everything on informing churches then, IMO. You can still kill the black vote even if public transport is back.

As funny as this is, the intended consequence is to strand as many blacks out in front of voting locations as possible. As the day goes on, the suppression effect on white voters will continue to get worse and worse. The more blacks Hillary can strand in front of the polls, the less whites will show up. And it's all deniable for her.

here is the original image.
his twitter is banned so idk how you are going to talk to him. tell him to take out the Lyft and Uber online services.

you might find some useful info in these threads.
1. 4plebs.org/pol/thread/96585844
2. 4plebs.org/pol/thread/96592427
3. 4chan.org/pol/thread/96600736

Strikes over Fuck

NOW THATS A GOOD IDEA

Now I just need to find some traffic cones and caution tape…

Because she's doing it for everyone.

Also, what if we spread some bullshit about the voting date for Philly being moved to the 9h because of the strike and blasted it on Philadelphian tags/websites? Something like pic related.

Put flyers at bus stops too. Nogs are going to go to them to vote, and if they see spirit cooking shit there it may well stop them.

SEPTA and the union reached a deal. The strike is over. Now that boat might float for about 15 minutes, but people will see right through it.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. We won't be able to spread disinfo either. I still say leave spirit cooking flyers at bus stops, though.

Start spreading the idea of using the free rides not to vote for Hillary, but for Trump– and also to not vote at all, most importantly. The system is rigged anyways, isn't it, fellow normies, might as well make use of the corrupt politicians money.

twitter.com/seangrandillo/status/795641629226848256
VOTE ON THIS TWITTER POLL, GOD EMPEROR IS BEHIND

With the strike over this might be our only shot. Maybe someone better than me can make a hillary poster with the super predator's brought to heel quote, put a quote about not voting white and to write in Obama as their vote.

It probably is. That isn't going to stop them.

This is what we should be doing. See if that Clinton promo code works, then it won't even cost anything. Use all of their resources, send tons of cars there, get Trump votes, and not come under fire for sending Uber drivers to random places.

I saw a cpa of that thread posted somewhere here last night. Let me try and find it. He was seemingly responsible for the Twitter DDOS

Nvm it's here

Never believe something until it's officially denied.

…like a bombshell wiki, denying it before it even happens.Bwuhahaha!!!! I smell fear!!

Is anything like this happening in Boston by any chance? This is the DNC's real home, so I imagine so.

then we need to focus on tying up traffic wherever, whenever and however we can. earlier poster mentioned using traffic cones on potholes to spoof road work activity.

Someone please do this radio call thing!!

the union agreement has NOT yet been ratified by the union members. we need to do anything we can to provoke the union into rejecting the deal. if we do that then there may be another walk off tommorrow

I've been doing the math and calculations and it seems that this is going to come down to Pennsylvania and Michigan. ==PENN FAGS NEED TO VOTE. GET YOUR RELATIVES AND YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE TRUMP!!!==

We also need a thread for Michigan fags ASAP!

They won’t give a shit about that. Put up something visceral for them. Lie about cops catching people with criminal activity.

Isn't this illegal. They're basically paying their cab fare. You can't buy people lunch for coming out and voting, you can't hand out free shit, but you can do this?

A proposal for you dear anons, We go on craigslist in Pennsylvanian/Philadelphia and spam this website while claiming it is meant to make up for the transit issues. votehillaryonline.com/
Lets correct the record together you filthy shitlords
also, link to the thread
archive.is/wGKQt
8ch.net/pol/res/8107748.html#8108935

every trump supporter in philly needs to take advantage of this
even if you have a car
for every 1 trump supporter using one of the rides and hillary supporter is stuck home counting their welfare checks

The outcome is already set! They already know who the winner will be m8.

I have a Philadelphia area phone number. Since yesterday, I have received three text messages informing me how important it is to get out and vote for Hillary Clinton!

Like what the fuck?

Don't worry, if youdon't get out there and vote for Hillary, they'll do it for you.

Sounds desperate

OC

Sup

HEY GUYS I GOT THIS INFO OFF OF FORTUNE.

Uber

First time riders can use the code “VOTE TODAY” to get $20 off their first ride. The ride-sharing company will also help users find their polling place.

Lyft

Uber’s closest U.S. rival is helping people vote, too, by offering customers in certain cities 45% off rides to their polling place—though they’ll have to pay full price for the return trip.

USE THE UBER CODE TO GET A DISCOUNT.

How would we do that?

Phillyfag here, SEPTA strike is over, unfortunately. I knew they'd settle before the election. But more interestingly, my trip home from work was just disrupted by a big rally with Hillary and Obama in downtown Philly. I hadn't heard of it before this morning, but then I also hadn't been paying attention to her. Isn't that strange? Using the last night before the election to hold a rally in a place that is already going to vote for you? Why do that? Or does she truly think she can lose PA? Do you think this rally indicates that her internal polls show her losing here?

She would hold a rally in Philly because her issue is enthusiasm, not capturing undecideds. Basically, she's sweating because the niggers don't care and that's why they're pushing Obongo and JayZ and Beyonce around in hopes of getting them to the voting booth. That's what it's all about.

I think PA is going red. Trump's got the white blue collar whites outside philly, and people in philly don't seem to give a fuck about hillary.

BUMP
Good luck all you burgers anons saving our civilization today.

Britbong here about to fuck off to bed, don't rest and see y'all tomorrow night for the results of our past 18 months hard shitposting
praise KEK

Free Rides to the Polls on SEPTA after 7pm

Use waze to spam false accident and road closure information in philly. use navigational apps to spread traffic disinformation

Lol. Polls close at 8. If you're not heading out until 7, and you're taking SEPTA, you'll never get there in time. Your polling location could be 5 minutes away, SEPTA won't get you there within an hour. Piece of shit company.

CONDUCTOR
CONDUCTOR
CONDUCTOR

consumerist.com/2016/11/07/uber-lyft-zipcar-offer-free-or-discounted-rides-to-polls-on-election-day/

Philadelphia,

Zipcar is offering members an alternative: a free rental.

Would it help if we spread rumors abot Donald polling badly and ued said rumors to convince dems not to vote because it's not necessary, while at the same time urging republicans to pick up the slack?

Saw her motorcade going southbound on 95 at 9:45 going past Walt Whitman Bridge
Fucking Jon Bob Jovi didn't they pump cum out of his stomach after Remmy made him blow him

Am I onto something?

That's a double edged sword.

Didn't Bush win his first election because he made the (((media))) say he already won, even though Al Gore was largely ahead? Nobody wanted to vote for the "losing" candidate.

Needs moar websites and info… looks promising though…

Dudeeee… have a look at this: wiseowlclub.com/?page_id=28

"Kids:
12 and under, nothing terribly complicated"

Sorry to samefag but cakeroombakery.com/history.html

The guy running the Cakeroom is a Saudi "corporate professional" and had a bakery in Lebanon called - wait for it -

Sugar Daddy

Also PRAISE KEK! ANOTHER RARE PEPE!

One last thing from the CakeRoom autism.

lads, to be clear, you can call an uber or lyft in philly even if you're not there. you know what to do

Fucking casual white-belts. Pieces of shit I would round-house kick their balls off their torsos if they even had balls. Fucking white-belts never learn.

In what way is this even legal?

You guys are idiots. L'Enfant is L'Enfant plaza. Have you never been to DC?

Of course not. You're in a basement somewhere.

Learn to google: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Enfant_Plaza

Thank you for molesting the children, 5 shotas have been deposited into your basement.

H-hhehh, yeah, idiots, haven't you ever been to DC? Morons? I'll have you know I frequent many establishments in our great capital - Open Societies Foundation, for example. You fucking luddites!

link to Amish support thread
8ch.net/pol/res/8091316.html

Not CTR, browsed board for a long time but felt I didn't have anything to add. However, I think it would be a great idea if there was a twitter shitstorm pushing the rumor that Uber drivers will get robbed by the nogs in Philly. I mean you're not even really stretching the truth that much, post evidence of blacks robbing and attacking Uber drivers and connect it to a hashtag about not picking them up or make a shill account and spread the #robUber or something like that. I think it's worth a shot.

Guys I just heard the Latino vote in Florida is DOUBLE what it was in 2012. Getting worried Trump may lose it.

Some of that vote is going Trump, and the white vote increased by an enormous amount.

True, I heard the white turnout is also up by about 20-30%. I hope that counters it. Florida has mainly Cubans, not Mexicans, and Cubans tend to be more Republican.

greesed numbered pig school shooting when

this shit is clever, but ifyou guys live in amish town you should sign up with that amish pac and give rides to the amish, they're all voting trump

is there a thread on that?

nice trips and dubs m8

WTF it's only 15 off. Not free ride.

see

Shoot the nogs to save murica

It's happening, Twitter is packed with multiple reports of irregularities in Philly, being relayed by big accounts.
Spread the word fam, time to put pressure on these rats.

newt gingrich said on fox that philly is notorious for vote rigging, i hope rural and suburban PA can counter it

hope you're archiving all of these for the election fraud mega

Jesus christ, how did americans let it get this bad?

im sure it is. but since leftists are on the right side of history, its OK. theyre doing it for the greater good.

#phillyvotes

use that hashtag and put shit up about getting arrested for child support and shit

Reminder to call the fucking cops immediately if there are any shenanigans. Cops are generally pro trump and are much more effective at responding immediately to voter fraud. Reporting to the hotlines set up help also.

GO OUT THERE AND MAKE THE RIGGING IMPOSSIBLE

██████╗░░██████╗░███╗░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░░░░██████╗
██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗████╗░░██║██╔══██╗██║░░░░░██╔══██╗
██║░░██║██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██║███████║██║░░░░░██║░░██║
██║░░██║██║░░░██║██║╚██╗██║██╔══██║██║░░░░░██║░░██║
██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║░╚████║██║░░██║███████╗██████╔╝
╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═════╝
████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░ 2016

Ignorance mostly. You don't hear much about this type of shit outside of Holla Forums, hopefully we'll change that this year.

'no rigging'. It's perfectly normal to be able to walk into any booth, with no ID while wearing a full face burqa and vote. It's also completely normal for the wifi password to the voting machines to be 1234567890.

As expected rigged voting machines in penn.
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/796103732333133824

Also heres a extra vid of a voting machine louisiana
twitter.com/TrumpCardDeck/status/796096783759933440

YOU DONT NEED TO BE IN ANY OF THE ACTUAL PLACES TO USE UBER

JUST BOOK UBERS IN THE OUTSKIRTS AND CANCEL WITHIN 5 MINS

PROOF: IM IN COLOMBIA

IF 100 Holla ForumsACKS BOOK/CANCEL WE WILL HAVE EVERY CAR BOOKED

FORGOT PIC

FUCK YOU TIM COOK

Why is there a park there the exact same shape as Italy?

Ay nigga, day be tellin' us they be givin' free rides an shit; take me to the corner store nigga!

Fo real my dude? Ay, take us to the drive thru before we go vote n shit.

New Jersey is right next door

Take an uber to make america great again, it's not like they can ask who you're voting for.

His name falls here in the context of DDoS: hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=263368&page=3

Might be still active in some of these forums under this name

always remember call and report election fraud when you see that shit , people still opted for those stupid voting machines instead of a paper ballot

youtu.be/ccD-uvriXLI
Too late they already rigged it according to veritas video

Clinton is landsliding PA but MI and WI are flipping hard to Trump. It's definitely strange.

Make copies of these videos and send them to the Trump campaign.

I AM A REAL AMERICAN FIGHT, FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN, I AM A REAL AMERICAN, FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!

Even with the rally turn out. It still needs it. Do not fall to persuasion.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/

archive.is/1jxWK
CLINTON: 209
TRUMP: 244

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters

archive.is/L6PEk
CLINTON: 209
TRUMP: 254

TRUMP ON THE VERGE OF PRESIDENCY; WORLD IN SHOCK
… …
TRUMP WINS FLORIDA
TRUMP WINS NORTH CAROLINA
TRUMP WINS OHIO
TRUMP WINS WISCONSIN
archive.is/kPn5z

I got six free trips out of today. Thank you Clinton!

PA
IS GOING
RED

AT THIS VERY MOMENT

YOU FUCKING CUNTS!
YOU GLORIOUS WONDERFUL PEOPLE

EU AMO-VOS A TODOS CARALHO!

AWOOOOOOOOOO

OVER 300 ELECTORAL VOTES FOR THE MADMAN.
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDLSIDE

America man

KEK BLESS THIS MAN

THE QUADS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

CHKEKED

Kek is real

AMERICA

Trump is leading in Philly, holy shit!!

WEW

They can't even rig an election correctly.

As a proud citizen of the Keystone state, let me say FUCK Philadelphia. Make America Great Again!

Brother. 570?

Fucking meme magic did it. Pennsylvania is going red. Of course we need other states to get tp 270, else Shillary is going to go full Al Gore with how close everything is.

Montgomery County

OF COURSE MY COUNTY HAS TO BE PRO-SHILLARY SINCE WE'RE RIGHT NEXT TO NIGGERDELPHIA

Well at least you're not in Maryland like me

Oh good, looks like they finally called Pennsylvania.

Duck off cunt I'm in a bunker in Pittsburgh. Shits about to get interesting

Northeast Philly , fireworks being shot off , we did it , WE FUCKING DID IT !!!!!!!!!

is 8-8-88 a good birthdate?

VA fag here, pls annex NoVA, we don't want them anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Congratulations, America.

FINALLY I CAN GO TO BED. WEW LAD WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN.