Tim Kaine celebrating the end of white majority

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/05/tim-kaine-cheers-end-white-majority-spanish-address/

how is this not racist???

By 2050, communities of color will represent the majority of our population,” Kaine said. “So, of course, Latinos will help shape the future of America because you are the future of America.”

“Non-Hispanic whites are projected to become less than half of the U.S. population by 2055 and 46 percent by 2065. No racial or ethnic group will constitute a majority of the U.S. population.”

Yet during his remarks, Kaine laid out how a Clinton administration plans to hasten the demographic transformation through expansive immigration policies that would essentially bring about the dissolution of national borders.

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-hub.io/10.1525/aa.1997.99.4.731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Montagu
youtube.com/watch?v=RhHQiR1I7nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The word for a white Uncle Tom should be Uncle Tim.

What a stupid thing to complain over.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You know exactly why it isnt racist

Do these people never realize that they are themselves white?
Why the fuck are they so eager to go against their own ethnicity?

Is there a reason why someone as racist as Hillary is so pro-white genocide?

She fucking hates niggers and spics and yet tows the line of "Isn't it great that we're going to be a minority!?" party line

In some way, they think they will be spared, that they can avoid the carnage. She is also immensely power hungry and so deep in other peoples pockets that they likely told her she has to run or face repercussions.

Hello, Clarice:
sci-hub.io/10.1525/aa.1997.99.4.731

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Montagu

Liberals don't think about the future.
they love fucking white kidsdon't they know that white kids come from white people.

why dont you think if you are capable of it? they know full well blacks/mestizos/half races are less intelligent, that is the intent

And their future source of Children :^)

You fuckers in the DNC are gonna burn, and the Latinos will see why too.
Black people need to realize these people are playing them like a fiddle.

When you run a ponzi scheme, which requires immigrants to feed it, and you don't want "competition" or scrutiny (i.e. white people) then you tend to want to push this horseshit.

Globalism is a tool used for the pigs to feed their debt ponzi scheme.

This is a symptom of the perverse eurocentrism inherent in European "progressive" ideology. None of their utopian rubbish has any substance beyond antagonism to the Western civilization, hence the only way they can put it into practice is by committing acts of vandalism against it.

Non he's correct. They're flat out hypocritical now.

Some of them know they're doomed and want to speed up the process of fucking over the planet.
We're dealing with extremists of the worst kind here - death cult extremists.

This is so fucked I still have trouble fathoming it..

At least their being honest and forthright about white genocide now.

I like it.

I came across one of my universities professors in a discussion with coworkers about the election. This professor has two young boys and proudly proclaimed they might never know what it's like to have a white, male president….and that she was enthusiastically okay with that. I wanted to noose her so bad right then and there. My coworkers didn't even call her out on being sexist or racist, which to me means I should set aside some rope for them, too.

*university's* fuck, I need to wake up more before posting

I like that.

Race traitor describes him much better.

You don't own nothing goyim

Cuckle Tom

You need to lurk moar newfag. You still think there's something wrong with racism - and that leftists think people can be racist against Whites.

You're an idiot, and you need to stop posting.

> youtube.com/watch?v=RhHQiR1I7nM
You're an idiot, and you need to stop posting.

To think this goy might be president…

civil war incoming

We should learn spanish and their hip latino lingo to blend in, and then do to them what the Jews do to us. Make it hip and normal to have abortions, self-sterilize, and never have any kids. We'd have to organize it in such a way that discussion isn't visible on the internet to the public eye(so that the media can't ruin the plan to any extent), so IRC or some-such would probably be best.

Removing gibsmedat for non-whites would end it

This is the wrong question. The "dems are the real racists" meme doesn't work because they don't feel the guilt necessary to make it matter. There are different moral standards that exist between basic conservatives and your standard libshits.

The correct question that short circuits this meme and serves to unite whites is, "Why is Tim Kaine and the left so Anti-White?"

Posing and then answering this question leads down a road filled with redpills.

Never a bad idea to have a grassroots backup plan. We've had welfare for how many years now? It's almost so entrenched in day to day life that we'd have to massively infiltrate the Democrat party and vote yes to getting rid of it, provided the Republicans can be counted on to draft and bring up such a change.

bump

I like soap and lampshades better.

Now go to Israel and give a speech explaining the benefits of having Palestinians shape the future of Israel. Go tell the jews to take on debt for welfare to Palestinian families who can't find jobs.

It's Because The Ice Age caused Europeans to become more generous.. it's our curse.
The jew saw that and decided to manipulate us to destroy ourselves with it, however the jew can't see his own fault which we can, which is a lack of foresight (and foreskin) which is clearly Becoming their undoing.

ANNOUNCEMENT

This is truly sick and it WILL shock at least some normal Trumpian Whites into racial awakening. We should spread this around on fake SJW accounts far and wide, but act like we like it.

Shock some Whiteys awake.!!!!!!!!

fuck yea