Kek = Peterson

Jordan Peterson, the Toronto professor who refuses to use gender neutral pronouns, has just realized that he is kek incarnate.

I shit you not, he is talking about synchronicity and frogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR8tVB7sNxc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY7a1RXMbHI

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795335934359310340
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
link.springer.com/journal/12080
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1083-6101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure I would be able to listen to the physical manifestation of the ancient Egyptian god of Chaos for more than five minutes without falling asleep.

How do you even spell that tribe's name?

Dudes pretty smart. his lectures are good if you are interestet.

Any1 have that webm where he says western worlds have too little sense for their heritage and such?

Seems the debate will be livestreamed on youtube

/r/ing the whole series of meme magic incidents (about 25)

How he is different from other Messiahs who claimed to be Buddha, Jeebus or Yehowah?

For example Zynkyoku-kun. Mass delusions of grandeur.

Guy doesn't claim anything, doubt he even knows about kek. The synchronicity is just strange, fighting against insane PC laws infesting canadian universities and given a ceremonial frog hat by indigenous shamans.

Leave netspeak to niggers, niggerfaggot.

Is this guy Terry "Beat the Nigger" Davis' long lost cousin or something? They look and sound pretty similar.

If you look at the videos he recorded from home you can see that he is interestet in some african culture stuff. Maybe egytian too. Not that far off that sum1 gifts him something to that direction.
His students really like him.

Nigga im in bed writing on a shitty phone idgaf bout ur hurt feelz.
Kys

That's just OP being a faggot per usual.

That ain't just any frog mask. Capped my own post a long time ago about this character because it's connections and significance are nebulous but I thought I might want to post it again later. Connections to I, Pet Goat II.

Kek is in all of those who acknowledge the dangerous cultural and existential waters we now live in.

Intredasting…

MIT Niggers don't understand how 0-paging works.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried

The language as he's natively pronouncing it is spelled "Kwakwaka'wakw." The people are known to outsiders as the Kwakiutl.

Of course you can't make it up.

Reality is making itself up as we go along, user. Do you have what it takes to tell reality to fuck off and drive its will?

Now you're talkin', user… We should look into what else this man talks about and how his knowledge coincides with what we know

That native tribes name sounds like some form of shit talk. Do you guys get what I mean?

they wuz shitposting and shieeet?

those darn digits!

(checked)
you have some fine repeating integers as well on this mongolian art culture center.

I like that image you posted, user. Alphabet soup is a nasty food!

That background seems very legitimate to say the least.

Indeed it is, those CIA Niggers don't know how to cook, they need a oven with 10 paging and a 800x600 32bit color display. You have a fine taste in culture and paintings.

At the risk of being ridiculous, the Cubs just won the world series in defiance of the "Billy Goat Curse."

Praise the novelty shift

Praise kek

Shadilay! I support you my brother along every step of the way in which our feet walk toward the light!

Even to the dismay of those around us… I am there and you are too!

The 8th of September 2017.

Remember the date.

This whole damn movie can basically be summarized as:
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE!!

Those digits don't lie!

Ah! Good eyes. Great eyes. O' watchful one.

(checked)

Nice. What's the source of the music?

Raydar - Satan

He's useful and a smart motherfucker, but don't think he's on our side.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=XY7a1RXMbHI

leaf RWDS when

It's a good webm, user… But you gotta make it so you can hear him talk too.

This should be better

Perfect, user. PERFECT.

Sure he does, as he has discovered that Holla Forums are his biggest supporters.

Where is that gif from?

You're confusing that with Brekekekex-koax-koax, the refrain of the frog chorus.

The meaning of the frog and the explosio of kek influence, its all makes sense.
IT WAS A WARNING ALL ALONG
The world is reaching such level of degeneracy, the pollution of the world, that the "frogs" are starting to indicate how bad things are.

Based Jordan '"Spokefrog"' Peterson
This man is your friend Canadafags
He fights for your freedom of speech

Essential viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=f-7YGGCE9es

youtube.com/watch?v=vFcn775CqAg

These upcoming debates if the university goes forth, will be viewed on a global scale. He has previously mentioned that nobody has stepped up to debate him. They know their agruements are flawed and now the universities are backpeddling under the pretext that they want to save their own asses.

It rains frogs.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/should-drag-shows-be-used-as-a-teaching-tool-in-alberta-schools-1.3830417
(no archive due to threats of it being compromised)

>A new toolkit to assist Alberta teachers with LGBTQ discussions is being slammed by critics for suggesting drag shows could be staged in schools and students be addressed as "comrades" rather than boys and girls.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153

THE MAD MAN

https:// tweetsave.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795331179650097153
https:// tweetsave.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795330509836582912

PRAISE KEK

I cant wait to see how many people he triggered by that act alone

The best part was that someone had a thread up a day or so ago about how we will see the incarnation of kek soon.

Those digits confirm it.

Spokesfrog says the water is polluted. Time to drain the swamp.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795335934359310340

1 day on Holla Forums and the red pilling is already beginning

https:// twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/795428932346593280

The hero we deserved who was taken from us before he was needed.

Amphibians confirmed for nature's Holla Forumsack autists.

As soon as is humanly possible, but the burgers don't have a fucking Feels Tribunal to have to deal with if they start walking around saying "Get the FUCK outta here!" to every muz they see.

Nice digits

gud digits

This guys videos are great

I can't say if he's doing it on purpose.
He's a smart man; surely he knew about Kek.

Anyhow, he's still a very good goy when talking about the Holocaust and WWII in general.
But everything he despises (communism, feminism, pseudoscience and the destruction of our culture) was created by a particular (((group))).

Once he sees it his rage will shine with the light of a thousand suns.

Where there are flies there are frogs.

He's a Marxist, you know. Sage for false prophet

Seconded.

So were half of us:

No, hes not. He calls marxism one of the pathological ideologies.

Troll harder

ment for

Kek he said he'd argue for both sides if they cant find Someone.

Memetic biologist here. I emailed this glorious habinger of kek and offered to back him up scientifically and give him my full support. He is doing the right thing but needs help. So many of us here are converging on the truth.

I could never have imagined this day would come. It is always darkest before the dawn.

He has to be normie-palatable if he wants to go McLuhan.

This guy's humour is so dry.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

If you are interested in this, you will also be interested in theoretical ecology and computer mediated communication:

link.springer.com/journal/12080

>Theoretical ecology is the scientific discipline devoted to the study of ecological systems using theoretical methods such as simple conceptual models, mathematical models, computational simulations, and advanced data analysis. Effective models improve understanding of the natural world by revealing how the dynamics of species populations are often based on fundamental biological conditions and processes. Further, the field aims to unify a diverse range of empirical observations by assuming that common, mechanistic processes generate observable phenomena across species and ecological environments. Based on biologically realistic assumptions, theoretical ecologists are able to uncover novel, non-intuitive insights about natural processes. Theoretical results are often verified by empirical and observational studies, revealing the power of theoretical methods in both predicting and understanding the noisy, diverse biological world.

Bold because low IQs sometimes fail to read that part.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1083-6101

OUT, OUT, OUT!

Trump is a frog. The fly is delicious food. Hillary is food for the fly. Low on the food chain.

Confirmed.

I bet that got deleted incredibly fast

Idiot.

kek is shit meme and a little reminder that its dead ;3

Stop sucking this guy off. He's just a disillusioned lefitst. All university profs are trashy marxist scum, but some are now realising that it's gone a little too far. This is entirely their own doing. Fuck this goddamn cuck

not CTR faggot. vote Trump and MAGA.
kek is a worthless meem and this is a slide thread

The guy continually bashes marxism and compares the Uni to "bloody marxist scum", to paraphrase him on his latest interview with Gavin McInnes.

"D-Don't look into the views of individuals I feel like I can generalise user" If there was one university professor that wasn't as you described, wouldn't it be worth looking into their views? That's all we're doing here, you CTR shill.

Top kek!

Whatta waste of dubs

Consider the record corrected.

kys

Thank you user.

He is organizing some sort of conference. Finally leafs are getting some sort of political mix up.

Confirmed