SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY!

THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT COULD COST CLINTON THE BLACK VOTE!

twitter.com/VivaLaFreedom/status/795004230880870401

MODS: Requesting sticky

We only have THREE FUCKING DAYS, we need to get this fucking video EVERYWHERE, ASAP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWfxPS6mflI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ

This shit is what they are sliding!!!

CONDUCTOR, WE DEFINITELY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY

I saw skyking and almost shit myself user, don't do that

Larger

Is it just me?

NO SOUND

works for me, is this a slide attempt?

Ok, we have the MP4 files, now start posting them on twatter under BLM, Clinton, and Trump related hashtags.

Fav and RT other users who post it.

We need to get molyneux, blackpigeon, cantwell, watson and other relevant individuals to mention it on YT.

Someone xpost this to cuckchan and plebbitcancer.

Same here man, I was fully prepared to not make it to work on time in the morning

Get fucked.

Guys, right click and save the video. Webm wasn't playing for me embedded.

Also, I could've sworn this video was posted months ago. Is it just now being loaded into the meme cannon?

Neither of these working for me. Can someone type a brief transcript?

OH SHIT

How can it be a slide attempt when it's in the thread? Forum sliding is clogging up the catalog/frontpage with garbage threads not thread derailment.

Those .mp4 files are NOSOUND on 8ch but when I DL them and play them on VLC they have sound.

They may not play on twatter in that case.

Reprocess them to have sound on chans if possible.

Can confirm no sound through 8ch but it works if you download it

Better yet, try uploading one on twatter and check if it has sound.

Guys, I really need to go to sleep…

Don't let this die.

Care to explain? What they are talking about?

black man: there is not much that we can do to stop the violence against us

incoherent:
hillary tries to interrupt: well if that.. I understand your position
black man: position push back?
both say: respectfully

hillary: respectfully if that is your position then I will talk only to white people about how we are going to deal with very real problems

black man: thats not what i mean, what you jsut said was a form of victim blaming, what the black lives matter movement needs to to change hearts…

that's it pretty much

I remember this from a long time ago, when the black lives matter movement had just started to do sit ins in colleges and harass people in libraries. I can't believe how long this was memory-holed. Just the "I'll only talk to white people" is unjustifiable in any way shape or form to a liberal, I can't wait to see what mental gymnastics they pull to try to defend it.

Same for me as the other anons, but it works for me outside the browser.

Should work now after running it through handbrake.

Newfags like you need to learn to Holla Forums.

Yeah this is old. False alarm.

There's no need for that. My version is just a direct download and post of the Twitter version. No re-encode.

Thanks, Mr. Trips.

This is confirmed for old shit, though.

yeah I figured it was a browser issue.

I always use a browser addon to pull the video, and it has always worked fine for all the stuff I've posted in the past. Not sure why it didn't this time.

Yes and I think we are taking it out of context

She doesn't say "ill talk to white people" because she despises blacks, but because that's who she needs to talk to according with to the nog and her.

I'm surprised they didn't go nuts at that comment from Clinton.

I think these are the head niggers in charge of the "movement." Niggers that actually have to have some form of responsibility tend to be more calm.

I get that it's an old video, but if half of us are having such a huge reaction to it, some people that missed it the first time or forgot about it will have that reaction as well. I say spread it.

Cryptic OP, OP.
Really needs a sticky and for mods to fix your shitshow while they're at it.

Honestly, I don't see how this is anything.

She is clearly a mouth breathing retard who is unable to listen and thus totally unable to communicate, but she was only bringing what the nog said to its conclusion.

Maybe idiot leftoids would get mad at this if Trump did it, but they will give Hillary a pass for literally ordering civilian executions.

Spread it if you want, but it won't have any effect. Niggers are more scared of voodoo

This came out during the primary.
This is old and only makes her look tough and makes black people respect her more if anything.
"Dayum dat old bitch dont take no shit"
Maybe I'm wrong but this seems like the type of shit that would make white people mad for nigs, instead of actually pissing the niggers off.

Yeah, plus it's just stooping to their level to parse through short clips of ambiguous things she's said and spin it to make her seem un-PC.

It's pretty autistic, but it's funny that nobody figured out the point he was making. If shit was going down, nobody was going to do anything about it.

Thirded, actually. That's why I even checked the thread.

Is this what we're going to call crossing the line? Don't lose sight of what's at stake here. When we look back at this moment next year, when thousands of refugees are pouring into our open borders, will you be proud? We have 2 days left to change the course of history. Don't lose sight of our goal. This little clip might be the thing that pushes people to vote Trump, to vote third party or to just stay home.

MEME IT
E
M
E

I
T

I thinks it's basically nothing but if it will piss off a bunch of niggers then you may as well spread it.

What is worse is that you are supposed to hold down the button. The conductor was likely hearing "con-tor-we-a-blem".

This is an old clip guys.

Looked like he was on the verge of a chimp out to me.

it's 3 months old at least, it's everywhere on the internet and no one cares

I didn't know it existed. Likely man you leftists don't know either. This could make them freak the fuck out.

someone cut the part out where she says:

at 0:11

fake lefty movements eating Hillary's lunch, again
cough…Bernie…cough

Bamping

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Spread it anyway, could only hurt the bitch.

has anyone searched the Podesta e-mails for "BLM" or "Black Lives Matter" ?

CTRL-F youtube, no results

WHERE IS THE YOUTUBE LINK?

WHERE IS THE YOUTUBE LINK?

It's gotta be on Youtube already. Where?

bump

I disavow. She is obviously smarter than the nog and and their are in the middle of a discussion in which she sounds smart and he sounds dumb.

send that video to blacks who are on Facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=aWfxPS6mflI

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND SPREAD TO NORMIES

BUMP

ANTI SLIDE KIKE BUMP

BUMP

ITS GAINING TRACTION

BUMP

BYMP

This is desperation. There's nothing controversial about that video other than Hillary actually making an attempt to placate unreasonable, anti-white nigs and insulting whites by implying that they're the problem at all; but we know the public won't flip out over that.

BTMP

Thanks for correcting the record. :^)

HILLARY CLINTON DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOP…oh wait, it's true…

WHEN SPREADING MAKE SURE YOU MENTION ROBERT BYRD

bump

ITS FUCKING EASY TO REPOST THIS SHIT IF YOU KEEP SPAM THE HASTAG #BLACKLIVESMATTER ON NORMIE SITES

bump

bumphgj hfgh

I hate to be "that guy", but this video has been circulating around BLM for months. It's an old vid, used as a response to the BLM attack on Sanders.

Someone needs to get this to Cernokike. He has a huge Twatter reach and would definitely push this all over the fucking place. Normies will eat that shit up. I'd do it myself if I had an account for that cancer hole of a site.

Damn whitesplain, victim blaming, smh fam

That is not OK!

It doesn't matter if it's old.

We need the entire video if this is to be spread. Does anyone have any more? Is it on youtube? All these shills will do is say "you cut it off before she explained." This entire video needs to be spread.

For future reference, don't post [SKYKING] in the OP unless some one is actually getting skykings. I'm on edge enough as it is.

What is skyking?

Yeah I'm still getting chills thinking about the NJ train emergency test message.

lurk more

Fuck you OP. Don't fucking post SKYKING if it's not skyking related. Jesus, shit is already stressful enough as it without faggots crying wolf.

That aside, are there still many people who are on the fence at this point? I mean, Hillary got exposed non-stop for the past month. Spreading this wouldn't hurt for sure, I'm just wondering.

A signal along the same lines as "Broken Arrow", except a thousand times more serious. If it gets broadcasted in a non-test format, some very, very serious shit is going down. Like, no exaggeration or memes, it's some real, adult fear level, "Life as we know it is about to change" bad shit.

Meaning OP is a fucking clickbaiting faggot.

You don't think very much of us, do you CTR? You keep going to this well, but it's dryer than Hillary's twat.

I'm only spoonfeeding you because is kinda misleading, or at the very least being purposefully vague about what it means. But really you should lurk moar newfag..

Forgot to mention, the number of "Skykings" said determines the level of shit that is about to hit the fan. The most recent high level well know one that I remember was the Annexation of Crimea, and that one was a level 2.

Kek

What if you were to take this clip and slap on a thug life like ending but instead of thug life throw on some Johnny Rebel and then instead of the bling and shades add kkk hood over hillary

I like you

bump, idk why this was unstickied

When you have the power to have "accidents" befall people and get away with it, you tend to get pretty cocky.

That's not what sliding is, newfag

Bump. This shit is getting detailed pretty quick, eh?

Did you see the group gathering video where the nigress claims that voodoo is real, that people can shoot lightning bolts from their hands, and curse people? And when someone says it's not real, they laugh at HIM for denying the truth?

(The best part of all this is that it was a "science must fall" meeting where everyone was using iphones and wearing modern day clothing, sitting in a modern university.)

BUMP

Getting nervous