WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

latest Daybreak Update cesrusc.org/election/

Trump is at the highest he's ever hit on this poll.

Clinton remaining stagnant tells us the undecideds are finally deciding.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mfbZq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He broke his resistance point at around 48%.

That is a good sign especially this late in the game. He would be unlikely to break below unless its a fake out, but I would expect that to take longer than 3 days to manifest if it were to happen.

How much of a faggot do you have to be to not know who your going to vote for 3 days out.

Someone mentioned trump hired mathematic geniuses to give him a big lead at he end.

I would assume most undecideds know who theyre voting for but are waiting until the 8th incase somthing big happenals, like the spirit cooking thing.

I'm feeling these white pills.

I don't get it. Are women much more likely to vote or do cucks refuse to gender identify or what?

Cannot be stumped!

Women vote more, and live longer.

I'm trying to find the answer to this myself, but I've had no luck so far. Do you know why their sample includes 55.25% females when females only make up about 50.8% of the US population? Do the pollsters account for this discrepancy, or could this bias be partly responsible for the effect mentioned by ?

I dunno 53% of voters were womyn in 2012.
I'm not a statistician, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't add up to the wild difference the LA Times claims.

Wait to the last minute, cast your vote directly in the least Jew dick sucking way possible by ballot. You do this and the time between rigging it and not rigging it becomes extremely short. Only electronic methods could actually do it but it'd be so blatant that even if Hillary wins I'd be vindicated since I know it's not legit.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/?platform=hootsuite

archive.is/mfbZq

Nice trips.
Is that graph a fucking joke?
It's like something a child would hand in after doing their homework on the bus to school.

There's nothing to be upset leftist user.

All generations since WWII are trash-tier

confirmed for traderbro

I've been watching the support/resistance on that Daybreak chart for a while now. His floor is now her ceiling. But if you look, she's been downtrending the entire chart, he's been on an uptrend the entire time.

Correct me if im wrong Holla Forums

But arnt the main contributors to early voting always dems? and rep end up voting on election day?

So seeing trump in the lead during early is a sign it will be good during election day right?

That might not mean much, Dems usually had a lead in early voting because of enthusiasm, whereas Trump is the one motivating people and Hillary is the one making her base have second thoughts.

What we need to see is if Trump can keep up his momentum

We're gonna do it lads

We're not taking into account the people who take the ballots to the other room and change them or erase them or break them. Then there's the illegals being bussed around. Finally, you got the rigged machines, but fortunately Russia will cover our backs there :^}