Help the Amish go to War

The Amish want Trump. We want Trump.

If you live in Pennsylvania give them a ride to the polls. They'll probably build you a barn or bake you a pie, maybe teach you woodworking because you're a NEET faggot.

amishpac.com/volunteer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mitchellrepublic.com/content/three-hutterites-face-kidnapping-child-abuse-charges
crimeandjusticecanada.blogspot.ca/2010/05/hutterite-man-pleads-guilty-to-drugging.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Amish can ride in cars and buses but cannot own them.

Who the fuck ever said that? Why do you think these vans are called amish haulers? Amish own cell phones, nigger. They just get others to charge them. Using car batteries to run cash registers is acceptable.

Or force you at gunpoint to inseminate their daughters so they won't get too inbred.

Surely transportation for the Amish can be arranged!
Godspeed you glorious dutchmen!

ww w.amishpac.com/materials.html

You sick fuck. Thats some wikileaks level degeneracy right there.

If we knew about this earlier we could have gotten Reddit to pay for a fleet of buses.

Maybe we still can?

They will, except a few hardcore ones, who will walk.

I think they shun single mothers. You're getting married, user!

Make it happen if you want, I don't touch that website.

Me personally I'd sure as hell not need be forced, I'd end up just marrying her and living with her.

Mirror transferance. Spotted Jew reported.

Jew.

I was kidding…ish. I live in an area with Hutterites and there have been rumors for years about them occasionally way-laying young men and forcing them to give their seed. It's probably bullshit, but the problem of inbreeding MUST come up from time to time.

Pic related.

The Amish will never know such dubs.

Tbh I would love to have myself a qt white Amish girl. Too bad I live so far away from Amish country.

Put a little makeup on her, she'll be fine.

NO FUCK YOU AND THE JEWISH COSMETICS INDUSTRY FFFF IT'S SO HARD TO FIND A COSMETICS-FREE WOMEN AND YOU WANT TO RUIN ONE? GTFO

user, make up is that last thing that will ruin those inbred butter churners.

Cutie Amish is 1/88 tbh.

I know someone has a dump of "average" Amish girls just waiting to drop his folder - do ti.

All the Amish around my area are the most beautiful women there are, while the people from the city are disgusting and dysgenic.

You either live in a specific place where the Amish in your area are ugly or are full of shit.

The vast majority of Amish are not inbred btw and also inbreeding often emphasizes traits in a lineage, making the beautiful more beautiful, the ugly more ugly, etc.

Also outbreeding creates weird looking ugly people most of the time because of mismatched features.

Try to find pictures of Amish women that are above a 6. Not easy.

Don't fug them, just drive them to the polls. Fucking Holla Forums degenerates.

Did you not get a good look at her? That ship has already sailed.

The Amish here are all the most beautiful women ever. They will get very mad at you though if you try to take pictures of them, they hate cameras.

How are there so many Amish haters? You have one fat Amish woman pic, doesn't mean the rest aren't mostly beautiful.

I understand that they can't take pictures, but they shouldn't mind having pictures taken of them without their knowledge/consent.

Anyone here love Lancaster?

Millers Buffet and Dieners Diner a best

all 8/10 - 10/10, would beta-provide with gentile technology while abraham diddles her in back-seat of car

I thought the Amish people are completely apolitical.

So it is okay for me to take photo of your penis to upload them to the internet without your knowledge/consent. Definitely that will make jews so happy! :^)

Nohuman is completely apolitical. Zoon politikon and all that.

BASED AMISH

Thats just what women look like without makeup. One of the far right is easily hot.

The Amish believe taking photographs is the creation of graven images, which is sinful. They can't cooperate in taking pictures or having pictures taken of them (ie. they can't model.)

If they're in public and you take a picture without consent they didn't do shit, you're the sinner.

I think the one on the left is fetching. I wasn't saying these ladies were 6s, I was saying that finding pictures like this is hard.

3DPD Sex

UGGH

Should've gotten that drivers license

give these faggots a lift anons , free pie why the fuck not

They will, except a few hardcore ones, who will walk ride their horse buggies
fyp

Anti-white rumor with no factual basis. You're such a good goy for spreading it.

You Pennsylvania fags better do this!

The middle right one is the only one that looks a little goofy. Other than that they all look fucking fine. Would marry all of them and father many children with them. They just don't wear devil paint.

That's some Jew-level of rules lawyering.

Forced diversity is forcing them to vote.

Its about leading a simple humble life, not about hatred of technology. Amish kids learn about computers at thier school in case theyvever need it.

FYI

You gotta be out in Lancaster to participate, which IIRC is far-eastern PA.

You must be so proud of yourself.

I signed up.

Check your spam folder. I waited two days for a response until it occurred to me to look there and sure enough there it was. So then you click to RSVP. We're meeting at the Continental Inn in Lancaster starting at 9am.

Here's the thing - you don't just get a happy Amish family waiting for a nice English to take them to the polls. They give you 10-20 addresses of registered Amish voters, and you go out canvassing and offering rides, which makes my social anxiety go into overdrive but now is not the time to be a faggot.

It's about keeping your wife and children dumb and subordinate so you can fuck them

Well, yeah. They're Christians.

All deontological moral systems lead to moral lawyering. It's because deontological ethics makes no sense. You're either a virtue ethicists, or an idiot.

Just take a picture of them

(checked)

Take as many as you can faggot, I think your the only one in this thread who actually did sign up. Don't let your social anxiety stop you, driving in that many is the Holla Forums equivalent to a Soros nigger bus.

I'd be proud if I had actually intended it. Instead, I am merely perplexed but amused.

The one on the left doesn't look german to me.

chinless wonder

Never heard they can't have pictures before. Might just be your local sect.

BUMPERINO

ALSO SEE STICKY ABOUT PHILADELPHIA

bump

Go out there

btw nice Hitler dubs

bumpity

bump they are sliding this

bump

Here we call them Yoder Toters.

bump

bump

This sucks, this it too bad for (((progressive))) values.

BUMP

You're perplexed that someone called out your usage of anti-white propaganda? Why are you here?

BUMP

bump

They aren't just in Pennsylvania, I used to live in Maryland and they had communities there too so all east coast anons drive to your local village and ask if anybody wants a ride. Amish are pretty cool anyways and very nice so there's no reason to be socially anxious. They are probably the last non-degenerate group in America.

The Amish are the last stand of implicit whiteness

They might be white, but they act anything but. They'll steal anything not nailed down, including people. One of them stole a roll of quarters from my brother's garage sale while the other one distracted him dickering about some fucking blender. When he discovered what they'd done, he nearly hopped into his truck to run them over. It's a poorly kept secret that they shoplift from Walmarts all over the fucking place, and before you jump up my ass, yes, I did witness one such theft. I told the manager but he said there was nothing he could do about it due to some order from on high. He wouldn't elaborate but I assume it's because they buy enough shit that the women grabbing the occasional small item is considered the cost of doing business.

They're no better than gypsies for stealing from outsiders, user. What I said was not anti-white, but rather anti-asshole.

mitchellrepublic.com/content/three-hutterites-face-kidnapping-child-abuse-charges
crimeandjusticecanada.blogspot.ca/2010/05/hutterite-man-pleads-guilty-to-drugging.html

I need to sort the folder a bit
qt #1

Get on this PAfags.
Amish are our greatest ally

The claim that it's common for them to get strangers to "inseminate their daughters" is anti white propaganda as it suggests there's something unnatural and strange with all white communities. I don't care about anecdotal evidence regarding their alleged criminal activities.

You shouldn't be surprised when anti white propaganda is negatively received here.

I love this pic

Why, is that a horse with two heads?

I ree'd for amish innacuracies

this is a Mennonite

Horse!!
Or wood bikes.

bump

THE AMISH DEFEATED PHILADELPHIA