Spread the word of this video. Twitter tried to block this video to help Clinton!

twitter.com/VivaLaFreedom/status/795004230880870401

Spread the word of this video. Twitter tried to block this video to help Clinton!

Fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck black people.

CTR please.

I don't get it. Context?

Fucking sickening. Leftists need to start being slaughtered, and fast.

The man is claiming Clinton is using black lives matter movement to change white hearts? I wish I knew more, but Clinton cut him off and sparked back then the feed cut.

Bumpu

It's funny that Hillary is probably more of a racist than Trump but she's clearly not like that because she wants White separation. She just doesn't view anyone below her as a person equal to her.

WEBM!!!!! WEBM FUCKING NOW!!!!!!

GUYS, WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS.

This is the fucking big one.

Clinton saying "I'm only going to talk to white people" to a BLM supporter; this will turn them against her. WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS VIDEO, FUCKING NOW!

They are sliding the shit out of this.

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

She is correct, why waste time and resources on monkeys, they know which hand feeds them and will keep voting 90/10 split (demerats) no matter what.

are you okay psyops friend?

Then why am I here instead of there, Mrs. Clinton? Why do you always have that same off-kilter reaction to what doesn't follow the message you've been groomed for?

bump

Isn't this an old vid? Lets spread it anyways.

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

THIS VIDEO COULD COST CLINTON THE BLACK VOTE, WE HAVE TO FUCKING ACT NOW!!!!

BUMP IT FAMS

This is why they are sliding us.

SPREAD IT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

One last bamp before bed.

This is an old video from last year (August 2015 I think?). It didn't gain traction when it happened and it probably won't now.

It's an old video, but if we get it back out there with 48 hours to go, there won't be enough time for the media to counter this and any other happenings before the vote.

It just might work, considering the provocateur's attempt. They may be distracted with how hot they will be spinning.

MP4

OPERATION "SKYLARKING"
Dems use bird-dogging, we use skylarking (pass time by playing tricks or practical jokes; engage in horseplay).

It's perfect.

bump

wtf, I'm a shill for hill now

what does she say next?

that in itself is gonna get BLM to call her racist if the non-purchased members of BLM pick up on it

wait my mistake, i meant the I'll only talk to white people part, that may help though