GLOBAL ETHNIC CLEANSING

to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children*

Take the black pill friends, global lebensraum. Imagine how diluted our genes might get with globalized transportation and the long passing of decades or even centuries.

you will never be as far right as me

Tfw my inspired shitpost is being drowned out by a shill brigade

fuuuck

naw you're just shit.

Global genocide of all races except "Whites" is just as loony of an ideal as the Marxist rhetoric of a One World Government.

Europe for Europeans
Asia for Asians
etc.

implying thats a black pill rahowa fucking when

The very existence of non-whites threatens our survival. They're only alive anyway because we let thm out of emotional appeals. You need to overcome them to progress in the right direction.

>>>/britpol/
>>>/britfeel/
>>>/brit/
too racist for Holla Forums

You can't even stop young white girls being passed around in Britain. You can't even stop a nigger from being king of America. Grow the fuck up and stop LARPing and focus on something that's actually possible.

is literally straight out of the UN's own population reduction handbooks.

you should join the enemy then.

Your genocidal rhetoric also threatens our survival, how do you think the world will act if we tell them our ultimate goal is to annihilate all of them, don't you think they would arm themselves with nukes, poison gas and whatever cheap but efficient technology they can find?

It doesn't matter if we win. They will keep fucking us.
You're a coward. That's all there is to it. Or you worship a Jew

Are you so much of a Jew worshiping redneck that you don't know war like that isn't fought with your pee shooters?

All made by whites. It was unfortunately our fault giving them all of it, not we reap what we sow. But at least we're better at using the technology.

He look, a meaningless response that as nothing to do with what I said.

I personally can't stand unironic blackpill faggotry in the face of a Trump win.

You have to be functionally retarded to fantasize about something completely untenable instead of a real chance at turning the tide.

The problem with black pill faggots is they don't live in reality, they also are lazy as fuck. The real way we reclaim the west is the hard way, it took ages for us to get to this point, it will take generations and dedication to get us out. Low effort thinkers are pure AIDS and refuse to align their thinking with reality because the idea of not getting instant gratification isn't appealing.

It seems you guys have more in common with the average dindu than you thought, perhaps that's why you act the way you do.

And? Are you saying the Chinese can't build and send a fleet of nukes or poison gas our way?

what is the black pill?

It's our fault and we have to deal with it, but in such scenario we'd prevail anyway.

Forceful, irrational pessimism.

As of late it has become something of a fetish for people with a poor work ethic and a compulsive obsession with ideas that have no basis in reality because reality itself does not provide any legitimate pathways to satisfy their desires.

We will prevail in a war that would destroy billions and cause damage to the earths ecosystem.

I want you to see the error of your ways in the next post or your officially either a shill or a sociopath.

So like "we should fuck she boons to dilute our gene pool"?

You're a fucking retard, don't talk to me or my arguments ever again if you're going to be that disingenuous. Seriously man, if you're going to be that intellectually dishonest, don't bother. That goes beyond a misrepresentation of what I said, it is not what I said at all.

I can't stand black and white thinkers, it's a sign of serious autsim, and not the eccentric high IQ variety, but the stumblefuck can't-negotiate-life-without-fucking-everything-up variety.

The first step is to stop the attrition of progressive influence, you work incrementally from there, that's the only way. There is no magic wand to fix this problem it requires persistence and diligence.

It's no different than when anyone first starts taking physical fitness seriously, the initial period is the most demanding and where the least improvements are made, this is why most people shy away from it, because you have to work hard for few results in the beginning.

If you don't get that, seriously, go fuck your hat.

Exactly the kind of emotional appeal I was talking about. There isn't even a billion whites anyway.

Can we just kill all the anglos?

you presented no solid argument and your fitness analogy is wrong. I don't really want to be part of this shit debate, but I wouldn't bash low IQ people if I were you - just wanted to point that out…