Times of Israel Message

What the fuck is (((THIS)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=8RMWGTStWvc
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJzmAK0hj9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could he be any more of a cuck?

only if he had a dick sticking out of his mouth?

Why would you still think this would work?

All it proves is that there is only one singular truth in the US: everybody is Jewed, no exceptions.

And yet, No one hates Donald Trump more than the Jews.

This is why I'm still voting for him (already did, actually).

wtf i love israel now

implying what? that i put those words in their mouths?

lol wow niggers

There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel.

trips confirm Israel for best ally

Repeat after me: no more AIPAC.

NO MORE FUCKING AIPAC!

the difference between cuckchan and here is the Jews haven't been able to make a bed for themselves

Probably just PR for how the entire press is running the anti-semitic thing due to us posting frogs.

If the Don becomes president, he knows better than anyone that they will try to bring him down, so probably he's just saving face for when the time comes. You can't simply deport all of them suddenly or send them to the oven, if we like it or not they have shit ton of power and you have to deal with that carefully.

At least that's what I hope, you never know.

wtf I love LARPing now

Filtered.

Oded Yinon plan

I think a part of the problem too is the control AIPAC exerts over the electoral college. These people are on top of it, but haven't heard anything since 2014.

these people: http:// natsummit.org

I know he's said "nice things" about israel in the past
but this is a bit different, no?
just found it tonight
and no, not trying to slide anything

ffs you people are touchy.

Sage

It's called lip service. Really it's not even for the kikes, I think it's more for the MUH IZRUL evangelicucks. There's a reason why Rato was actually a legitimate threat for a while during the primaries. That's the kind of idiot these are geared toward.

Jews are %50 of Clintons campaign donations. Trump wants to abolish AIPAC.

sage

Did he say that?

Check his 5 point plan for ethics reform, it bans all foreign lobbys

AIPAC is NOT a foreign lobby! they've intimidated & bribed their way out of that classification.

thanks for leaving the cunt crying about her woman vote and the faggot sucking turds, obviously those are real important.

for those who care, youtube.com/watch?v=qJzmAK0hj9g

Are you implying Washington DC is foreign?

nobody cares

nobody cares.

I don't know how true it is, but I've heard Sam wanted it to say "Jews Rule" but the censors or whatever wouldn't let him.

He should have injected a lot of casual "that rules" into his conversations with AS employees before proposing the idea.

OP, we all understand that both sides are fucking kiked. IT's just a question of which one. Ask yourself, why have 97% of all Jewish donation this cycle gone to Clinton? Look at the lists. No matter what he may may, traditionally, whenever a man of the people arises who can't be bought, the Jews find themselves in hot water (figuratively and sometimes literally).

Trump cannot e controlled, and that is the Jew's greatest fear.

It's a response to the kvetching about anti-semitism. I don't believe Trump is anti-Jew. Obviously I'd prefer that he were. But as long as he continues his assault on the kike establishment - media, finance, politics - it makes little difference to me whether he is openly anti-semetic or not. Judge a man by his actions, not by his words.

Shitty pic, pure disinfo. It's simply not true that the kikes are behind every evil. Many lily-white whites among the globalist elites, HRC is just one tiny example.

>>>/infowars/

Sage

DONT VOTE GOY

Yes, a presidential candidate is a member of some elite. Not the top of the top perhaps, but not some nameless cholo either.