Holla Forums I'm being Jewed out of my Vote

Commifornian. Rewind to June:

So of course I re-registered to the county I am currently living in to make sure that doesn't happen again. In fact, I am looking at my registration confirmation right fucking now and it says I am registered to vote in my current county. I specifically opted out of vote by mail so that I can just go into the voting place and cast my vote. Of course I think I'm fine.

Then my mom back home tells me she got my absentee ballot in the mail in county A anyway. Against my will. My registration reads "Vote by mail status: empty". I don't know whether that means I'm not a vote by mail voter or whether they haven't received a mail vote.

According to Cuckistan law, I am only allowed one ballot, period. If I want to vote in person I need to bring the absentee ballot to the voting place. It's far too late to have the absentee ballot brought.

This is not legal. I cannot simultaneously be a registered county B voter and be responsible for an absentee ballot sent to county A. Why not just send one to Alaska too?

Can any lawfags help me out? I will NOT be robbed of my constitutional rights again.

find a trumpfag that will drive you to get the absentee ballot, or some shit

First mistake tbh lad

califag here, doesn't matter, our state is doomed.

what county? im in central

Just vote without ID.

Call or go down to the county B clerk's office to sort this out. If you registered in time for the election, they may not have gotten back to county A quickly enough to cancel the absentee ballot. They should be able to sort it out.

Get a spray tan and a mexican flag and vote multiple times without an id under multiple disguises.

They're going to rig the elections. All signs point to this, it's just overwhelming at this point.

mfw I just reported someone on TOR.

fucking ctr

We need every vote we can get then, so shut the fuck up if you're not going to help.

does commiefornia even update registries?

Why don't you vote in County A, I'm not trying to shill as I think the system is shit but you might as well play alone to the shitty situation
saging because there is more important things but I still want to answer you concern

It's a 16 hour drive round trip and I have work to do if I want a future

nigger I'm missing two days of classes and driving 22 hours full trip to vote by paper ballot at home
step it up

lmao no self-respecting Holla Forumslack would post this

just go through with it, take a "family emergency"/sick day and fucking do it

What if I go through with it and they tell me on election day that despite being a county B resident it's only valid in county A and I have to vote in county A?

What if I drive back to county A and they tell me I have to vote in county B because I'm a county B resident?

Call ahead, ask if you're on the voter registry at the municipal building, take some initiative

Did you register to vote at your parents' house despite living 8 hours away? That was dumb, wasn't it?

The system decided to send you an absentee to what I presume you put as your "permanent address" because that's automatic if you're registered somewhere your "permanent address".
Chances are you didn't actually opt-out of vote by mail.
Drive home, get the ballot, bring it back to where you're registered to vote in person and deliver it to the polls.
Unless you're a cuck who doesn't want to make America Great Again.

*isn't located

DO NOT GIVE UP
WE WILL CONQUER THIS BITCH

I just went through some of the same bullshit, and I just got my ballot turned in for good! (Though it took two tries)

FUCK any bullshit that stops you from voting, knock that shit out of the way.

You can let nothing stop you from Making America Great Again, and DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

You know what you have to do.

the post

oh and it is a state law to be given time off to vote.

the post

What is stopping you from just voting without ID? You're in california dumbass

You have a gun. Use it to defend your rights.