Women cries after voting for Hillary

"I got to vote for a woman for President."

Sarah Dean drove her mom, Vickie Wilkinson, to her local polling place at the courthouse in Bozeman, Montana, to vote early on October 28th and filmed this video when they got back in the car. “I got to vote for a woman for president,” Wilkinson says as she breaks into tears.

Dean explained that her mother was thinking of the significance of this in her own life and for all women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Chisholm
youtube.com/watch?v=UHjK3Oul8xM
facebook.com/profile.php?id=1923498
facebook.com/bill.dean.100
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide is usually significant in one's life.

I have to say: I feel sad, seeing this.

She thinks, she has done something good.
She believes in something.
Something that never will come true.

She deserves better.

Like all of the American people.

Aha voting on Gender alone, who would have thought.

A short drop and a sudden stop sounds appropriate.

Good thing all the boomers are near death.

Wew, getting sad over a wasted vote

anyone has that picture of voting tendencies betwee?

This is what happens when you let women vote.

Truly women's rights were an awful idea

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

And that's why universal suffrage was a mistake.

How do we take voting rights without women having an uproar?

The Starship Troopers system comes to mind.
We're not restricting voting rights goys, we're just implementing a system of civil service. :^)
[spoiler]guess what kinds of people are too weak for 'civil service'?[/spoilier]

If it really means that much to them, just give them a far right woman to vote for.

Two asterisks at the front of the sentence and after.

As for who is fit for service, I think you'll find that both Starship Troopers AND the current North American militaries mistakenly think women are capable of frontline combat.

Yuck, I can feel the estrogen, smell the menstrual fluid even from behind a computer. She bought in fully to all the shit LMN and Lifetime have told her, shame on her.

Get in on the comments lel
So far it's just Holla Forumsacks calling her a dumb whore

That made me laugh my ass off.

It's not so much that I want to strip voting rights from ALL women, I just want people to give a shit about their status as a citizen. That used to mean something.
It should be earned, that way people are personally invested in it.

Fuck this lady. I almost feel bad for how retarded she is.

Hey that sounds breddy gud. It gets rid of cucks also.

I never said you did. I just said they shouldn't be on the frontlines.

This is fucking stupid

Literal faggot I knew from school is constantly shilling hillary despite not being an american and constantly gets destroyed by everyone else basically saying treason>vagina.
He has already been brought to "I'm quitting social media" twice because of it. Poised and ready to mine him for as much salt as possible come election day though tbh I'd prefer her to lose by violent revolution than vote.

It's probably no coincidence that a new generation of deluded radicals are being created right now in the form of 'SJWs' as the boomers die out.

That I would agree with.

women are the outcome, not the cause. the cause is that there are too many weak husbands and fathers to properly guide women to the truth.

I think segregated units/divisions based on gender can do fine on front lines. Of course the female units will do terribly in comparison, but if they want equality and the vote so bad then fuck me they can go to the front too. Just don't weigh down normally operating male divisions with female burdens. And don't lower standards either. That's another big problem. Standards should remain the same across the board.

This is literally every single Clinton voter.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

Including the men.

Probably staged, organized by Clinton campaign

It's not too late, you know?

Obligatory

Glad my mom isn't like this. My mom isn't pozzed, but my sister is. Shit is retarded. Any time I say anything to my sister, she changes the subject. Literally can not have a conversation with anyone who dissents. It makes me sad.

Can the Borg just wipe that fucking place off the map now? Not worth assimilating this bitch because she's Kazon-tier.

Have you read the book or seen the non-shitty first movie? The women in Heinlein's universe were based as fuck. I wouldn't mind Dizzy Flores as president. In the event, we're going to elect Mr. Rasczak anyway. [Pic related]

She's going to an hero if Hilarious steels the election then inevitably gets impeached and thrown into prison within her first 100 days in office for [enter a thousand different reasons here].
Be careful what you wish for
Or not.

Women should not be allowed to vote

Fucks sake, women are retarded.

Women should not be allowed to vote among a lot of other things.

It's incredible sad how accurate this is

but if you really want something, like really really, the government should let you do it
don't be a fascist :^) :^)

Geraldine Ferraro, Walter Mondale's running mate comes to mind, but she was going for Veep.

Who, exactly, do you think they'll send in to rescue the eventually captured Tampax Platoon from the ISIS rape camps? The trannies?

Well the Soviets implemented female units in WW2 and they performed decently enough. Female units were some of the first to fight in Stalingrad for example and they performed well enough to buy the Soviets more time. Of course the men still did better and do better. But it does creates a much larger man power pool to be called upon, which is advantagous in many ways.

muh vagina monologues

It's inconceivable that this horrible international power, which has a 9 or 10 digit death toll over centuries, is falling apart in such a hilarious fashion.

Is there any doubt left that Kek is real? Shit's like Bubba killing Godzilla with a shotgun held together by duct tape.

I'm sorry, was there one before the Caspar Van Diem/NPH one? Because that was shit, user. Every single nude titty was a -A cup, and the plot was about as true to its source material as The Lawnmower Man.
It was fun, but c'mon…we deserved better.
And I would absolutely wreck (((Dina Meyer))).

We don't need human waves or fymynyst mylytyry horseshit, user. We have bombers and ICBMs.

This:

The movie is a fucking phony

That's true. Raw man power isn't as important as it used to be. I still wouldn't mind throwing waves of feminist Womyn at machine guns tho and if they want to volunteer and they meet the standards that men make, why stop them? Fuck em. Separate units do solve a lot of the on the ground problem too. It can be done.

Liberal: "I got to vote for a woman for President."

How to counter

Mention that you could have done that years ago, including the case of Shirley Chisholm where she got a good number of votes and delegates in the 1972 Democratic Primary. So in other words, tell the liberal that they're racist.

user… ALL normies are retarded sheep who like that they're told to like, listen what they're told to kike and watch what they're told to like.

Doesn't matter which country or government. Democracy/US , Communist, NS Germany doesn't matter.

Normies are lemmings scum who do what they're told. We fight for ourselves and our group so we can live in a better place. Normies can get fucked though. Theyll commit national suicide and celebrate it.

Women should not be able to vote. The basic unit of society is the family, not the individual. Women are not competent to make their own decisions and regardless should not be considered as political units separate from men.

This is the fucking sex equivalent of "civic" "nationalism."

Can't wait to end up like South Korea.

Women are mentally children and physically the limiting factor on population. Any man who materially or rhetorically supports sending women into war zones should be whipped in public for his faggotry and dereliction of manhood, at the very least.

Dizzy> the blind teacher lady> Brainbug> Carmen

Rue McFuckingClanahan?!

No this is mental illness, this is what happens when you're deluded.

On top of that, she has not taken the effort to inform herself because she's now voting for one of the most corrupt politicians ever that is in bed with the global elite. She has effectively doomed her fellow Americans.

True patrician right here

I hope Hillary wins in an alternative universe. The look on these cucks and whores faces when she declares war on Russia for a fucking oil pipeline would be hilarious.

The military isn't the only form of civil service, you know. Cops, firefighters, infrastructure maintenance, EMTs, etc. etc. Obviously time to citizenship would vary by method.

Due to marxism, there are no more women. Only womyn.

They need an evolutionary boost. Weed out the weak, and cut the fat. Then they can have their equality.

The guy that made it didn't read the full book and intended it to be extreme satire against the book and general message of it, and he hated fascism. Except we all know that leftists can't meme, and it's become a fascist cult classic.

She's bluepilled, user. Don't tell me there wasn't at least one point in your life where you would have felt proud to do what you'd been told was right. We've all, to some degree, been there. Her problem is she's not a Holla Forumsack.

Eventually, the truth will out. Until then, we need to keep plugging.

I'm well aware. I was talking about front line combat, as I may have mentioned.

Stopped reading there. Unless they're riding a desk, they're endangering themselves and others.

Women were shit before marxism. Marxism simply siezed the opportunity provided by the glut of effeminate men in western society. The only thing that keeps women from sending everything to shit is the virtual absence of effeminate men.

As is the norm, it's nature, not nurture

Women are not going to think or behave like men, ever. And if they did, our society would be like bonobo society (not good). You make womyn into women by getting married and making babby.

Well obviously women make shit cops and firefighters. I just meant methods in general, not methods that women can use.

For women, I would say that they get it only in very certain circumstances. If they are a phenomenal teacher with a proven record of students that go on to be successful, or are married to a citizen and bear successful children. And she only keeps that citizenship if she remains married. If her husband divorces her or vice versa, even if she remarries and has other children, she can never get it again. Incentivizes women to have many and well raised children, and promotes the propagation of men with good genes that were able to become citizens to begin with.

Obviously that's just a quick thing off the top of my head and needs refinement, but it's something.

You wouldn't have to do these goofy mental gymnastics if women were simply banned from full citizenship.

The comments are comedy gold as always.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Chisholm

Jesus christ women have some fucked up priorities.

Abortion doesn't even matter if the state can't afford to go through with it.

I heard Hillary talks to the dead so this could be legit.

My, what a grand achievement it is to use an inferior political succession method to choose an inferior successor to office solely because it has a vagina.

Jesus, this sort of bullshit makes me want to tell women to get back into the fucking kitchen.

There've already been a ton of women in power. That's no guarantee that they hold women's interests at heart, and if anything they're more capable of getting away with more insane abuses of power. So yes, congrats, you've been able to vote for a bad choice. Here's your fucking tissue.

Such stupidity

And anons told me that at this point no one would be stupid enough to vote for her because on her gender.

Because they should be on the home turf making more soldiers. And do you have any idea what the fuck would happen to female POWs? Unless you're some Holla Forumstard edgelord it's nothing to celebrate.

As a father, I can pretty much guarantee that we're all a result of both to some degree.

Started reading, again.

Also (and I can't believe I forgot the VPILF) Sarah Palin.

You're a retard. Women don't have to fight on the front lines to be part of the military, nor do they have to be part of the military to support our country.

What the fuck happened to black people like that? Or is that a (((rhetorical))) question?

You mean sex. Gender is imaginary.

they are the same exact thing

Does she realize that she could have written in a woman during every election she's ever voted in?

This is beyond sad.

This is infuriating how conditioned she is.
The media will pay. There is no forgiving the fallen.

They really aren't.

They are user.
Gender is just a word used for subversion.

Technically yes it is a word created by john money to subvert us. But gender really is just a synonym to sex.

This, honestly. As much as we venerate our people, the vast majority of them are dumb cattle like all the shitskins. We just have a duty to fight for their existence.

Sounds like you're still bluepilled, user.

Completely unlike if they were sent to front line combat in another country, right?

See, there's the problem.

I probably would too if I had to vote for that witch…

Yes shiksas, this vote is truly historic, hehehehe.

It was concocted as a meme to establish identities.
A divide, subvert tactic

Why am I not surprised?

Im not denying that, im just stating that the dictionary word for it is just sex by a different name.

(checked)
So what do you think the remake will be like? I can only assume it's going to be pozzed shit, but a small part of me is hoping they really do stick to the book.

also, mfw I just realized Dizzy is a yid

…and as we go to war, the Hilldawgs will crow about how things would have been worse under Trump. I'll reply that Hillary shouldn't get credit then, if we should win (we won't).

You are denying that by supporting the definition. Dictionaries should not list the word, there shouldn't be that word.

This just in: Woman cries after tying her shoes
STAY TUNED FOR BREAKING COVERAGE

The only positive thing I get from seeing shit like this is knowing they will watch civilization burn if Hillary wins, and in their last seconds before the flash they will be crying in fear. That's providing the revolution/coup attempt fails before the death spiral of escalation starts.

Im not denying that either. We should stop using it all together. Its just that the general public uses gender just like they would sex.

This guy has a point.

How terrible is this 'news'? It's not even newsworthy.

With the minor detail that women tying their shoes doesn't fuck up your future as much as women voting for Hillary.

You're looking at creatures that are at best infantile having a say in the future of your people.

It's nothing new, though. Unless you want to actually get to work on repealing their right to vote. Those poor American women with all that suffering.

It's getting worse.

We're running off a cliff and as we're getting closer you argue "It's nothing new because we've been doing this the whole time". The fact that we haven't turned around only means we're getting closer to irreversable doom.

These are better counters.

The word "gender" is a fnord, an indicator of a memetic disease that was born in the 1950s. The originator of the meme was a sexual pervert in a position of influence named John Money. Look him up.

Seems like a perfectly level-headed voter not making decisions based entirely on emotions.

Most of these female politicians not only look like rats but they simply give off a specific kind of ignoble aura because they are distinctly unfeminine. The only kind of female ruler that has any nobility to her is a monarch (queen or empress) in both mentality and appearance.

Who would want to fight wars for Stalin with a vagina? That would be awful.

Yuri was right, their conditioning is simply too strong.

anons, will we ever be able to put womens lib back in pandoras box? Allowing women to vote, become politicians or have any sort of significant power has fucked us to no end. How would you get women out of influence?

When men stop being faggots, for one.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When could she not have voted for a woman?! I'm pretty sure she could have written in Hillary Clinton in any of the previous races. What a fucking imbecile. This is why you don't let women vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHjK3Oul8xM

Female in-group bias is a hell of a drug.

It's actually only

It astounds me how much people give a shit about Womyn politicians. They're no different that any other scumbag politician out there and having a cunt instead of a dick as your head of state is as meaningful as taking a piss before you take a shit.

Excellent. This causes death by strangulation. Exactly what she needs. Time to reflect on her choices in life.

Yep, hanging would be appropriate.

If one really wanted to vote for a person with a vagina, she could have voted Jill Stien. Though I suppose Hillary has the double whammy of being the first woman president and the first criminal president.

how? haven't women already been getting everything they point at?

Isn't gender maybe a remnant of Latin? In Spanish gender refers to whether a word refers to a male or female

Holy FUCK, I've actually been to Bozeman, it was very nice. Only place I visited that had real snus.

Heinlein believed in some forms of equality that are not real. For instance he believed that women had higher reflexes than men for some reason, and thus they were the majority of the pilots. He also noted they were physically weaker, and thus there were none in combat roles.

He also thought all the races were equal, and had a bit of a boner for Asian kung-fu with several of his characters.

In fairness the idea of utilising people to their own inherent skills is a good thing. There is evidence for asians having slightly faster reflexes, and for caucasians having a higher potential for strength due to body proportions. I have no idea quite how true these findings are as there is very little real evidence as its a field that is not allowed to be studied; but I imagine it exists in some form and thus it would be a good idea to structure units with the best available candidates which likely would reflect race in many instances.

Women do not have better reflexes though, and the races certainly aren't equal. I did love the book, but its possible to thoroughly enjoy something whilst not accepting the author's beliefs 100%. His general attitude towards citizenship was interesting however, although forced military training for adolescents and a trial/ritual that is required to become a citizen/adult would likely work just as well.

Fuck's sake. Women are utter shit.

You guys need to purge your CA transplants

HAHAHA

polite sage

man libshits are always visibly genetic weaklings.

There are people who believe that if there is a single human race who share a single culture under a single, global rule, that will bring peace to the world.

This lady probably hasn't thought it through that far, but Hillary has. And she truly believes she would do a great thing as President by opening the borders up, moving towards that endgoal.

Fortunately, I think there's plenty of people here who recognize this endgoal means the 'integration', or rather destruction of all other human races.

Hate to be a christcuck, but think about the Tower of Babel, think about all the crappy and great fiction over the years that all depict the people taking over the world the 'bad guys', think about the prophecy of the Anti-Christ's attempt to take over the world.

I'm not sure it's all coincidence.

hes talking about a fucking novel you dumb shit

also the heinleins universe was post eugenics so it would be reasonable to believe that after a serious fascism driven eugenics program "women could be more equal/qualified for difficult jobs"

The sad thing is they are probably right; hell most of Holla Forums literally believes the same thing.. however these idiots take that notion and instead of seeing that the answer is segregation and some type of non interaction agreement between subspecies and distinct cultural divides they apply marxism to it… "the answer is to blanda up.. adjust for the lowest common denominator"

No man is stronger than the state and the state is one their side.

no shit. I've got it in hardback

The likes/dislikes are even better :^)

wtf i love hillary now?

The level of ego behind this woman.

She's probably a very black/white person. Everything she likes is good and everyone who disagrees is evil. Typical attitude with these people. They cause their own problems.

see above

Only people who's life depends on the government are allowed to vote.
No thank you.
We will go back to ONLY property owners are allowed to vote.

Propaganda, go read some real historic accounts of German and Russian soldiers.

Its not the original video though, I think it was posted on facebook or something. That one came from liveleak.

Called assuming virtue. It's not, I just made that up.
They are good people (according to them) and hang around people calling them good people. So any action they do is that of a good person - and thus, the action can not be not good, since only a not good person could do such an action.
So by doing an action, nomatter how evil, the idea of it being not good does not exist - the whole concept of the action to be even considered not good isn't there, like how the color blue isn't heavy . It's simply not possible to describe the action as anything but good.
And then you have feedback-loops where anyoine who agrees sees how good it is, and anyone who does not agree are by virtue not good and thus unable to claim what is good.

Which is why you can't argue to them face to face, but social shaming is the way to go.

Only people able to buy property are those who own property.
We're back at Rome, where the patricians would get all the lands conquered, while the plebs would get jack shit. Because the patricians made the rules and of course they favored their privileged asses.

Women were never sent to the front lines by the Soviets and were doctors, manned anti air batteries on the civillian front and were a handful of snipers that were used for propaganda and have no evidence that they ever shot one person in anger never mind the 300 or so actually claimed.

Stop drinking the revisionist history bullshit that's trying to press a narrative that women have fought in all the wars in history when there's absolutely no evidence or reason for them to have.

I'm doxxing this fucking cunt.

Vickie J Dean also known as Vickie Wilkinson
Born in March 1956
60 Columbine Ct, Bozeman, MT 59715 < NICE house and in the middle of nowhere of course. No mudslimes or negros breaking in and raping her or her stupid bitch daughter.
(406) 749-1851 AT&T Mobility
(512) 312-9683 Verizon Communications
[email protected]/* */
maybe also
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */ < Money comes from toilet accessories? haha pants of shit… it fits!

[email protected]/* */ < on fb, hidden. But not enough. facebook.com/profile.php?id=1923498
Text me a code to reset my password
+*****22
Text me a code to reset my password
+*****72
It's her son, Kyle? 90% on that.

His myspace password "someday831"
Last.fm password "renee831"

Here's daddy. facebook.com/bill.dean.100 but he divorced the dumb bitch.

Fuck this family.

grr in order blocked… which now appear haha.

jbwilkinson1 dot earthlink.com
kd_120 dot gmail.com
vic dot markspp.com
kd_auto_man dot hotmail.com

The rage is currently incomprehensible.

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT. CUCKCHAN THIS AND REDDIT THAT. NO ONE CARES. SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. STOP ACTING LIKE A JEW.

Women must be prevented from voting ever again.

Literal old, kike, cat lady…complete with fake selfie to virtue signal with. If there's a civil war, I'm doing like a hundred of those a day. Back of the head.

You really answered that troll this early? Ok you dense bastard, do you really think mall girls in SoCal compare with Natasha and Sasha from Siberia in 1940?

I'm going to get a few accounts banned on Facebook. This faggotry is triggering.

NEVER AGAIN WILL THEY BE ALLOWED TO VOTE
WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN

Why are we letting them vote to send us to war then?

We should kill any men who want to give political power to women.

It's not a remake, its about the book this time.

Do you think she might be affected by the curse of Donald Trump?

If you are talking about a single human race made of whites, yes. Specially if those whites are comprised by peoples like Finns, Swiss, North Italians, Catalans. Not even many Europeans would qualify for such peaceful world building, ie. English and Spaniards have a strong criminal element which springs from their gene pool. Frequent brawls among English in England and thievery in Spain done by its natives speaks volumes about it.

Expecting the blanda-upp pushed by the globalists involving blacks, arabians, pajeets and all sort of human scum would somehow magically create a peaceful world is madness. It won't ever happen, period.

noice lad

Someone make a parody of this of a guy getting to "vote for the God Emperor"

well, the idea I've heard is that women are more "caring" and "nurturing" so they will have a fairer, more loving style of leadership and will be less likely to start wars. that's what I've heard liberals say.

And as usual, the liberals are full of bullshit.
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

BTW, does anyone have the 9/11 version of ?

Oh cmon m8 you know you love those English rogues.

"Both for practical reasons and for mathematically verifiable moral reasons, authority and responsibility must be equal - else a balancing takes place as surely as current flows between points of unequal potential. To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy. The unlimited democracies were unstable because their citizens were not responsible for the fashion in which they exerted their sovereign authority… other than through the tragic logic of history… No attempt was made to determine whether a voter was socially responsible to the extent of his literally unlimited authority. If he voted the impossible, the disastrous possible happened instead - and responsibility was then forced on him willy-nilly and destroyed both him and his foundationless temple."

- Heinlein, Starship Troopers

dont normie hillary voters think that trump wants to go to war with russia and hillary doesn't when in fact its the other way around?
my parents think so and already voted, they might as well be a lost cause until the liberal parts of the MSM put out anti-hillary stuff exposing her crimes

Normalfags believe trump to be what hillary actually is, its the old jewish tactic of blaming your enemies for what you are doing

Striking resemblance…

please leave newfag

What every fallen kingdom and empire have in common is that they gave the voting right to women shortly before declining and perishing.

There hasn't been a single kingdom or empire in the history of mankind that was able to reverse the subsequent downward spiral or otherwise recover from this fatal decision.

You may find it interesting to read what your ancestors thought as they reflected upon their people's dire situation and impending doom.

>60 Columbine Ct, Bozeman, MT 59715 < NICE house and in the middle of nowhere of course. No mudslimes or negros breaking in and raping her or her stupid bitch daughter.

Every. Fucking. Time.

These 'morally superior' virtuefags always force 'diversity' on another while not having to suffer it themselves. The rope is what they deserve.

I know that disgusting feel, Ameriburguers. See you in 15 years.

t. brazilian

i was able to teach my gf. maybe i just got lucky

You and me both brother.

One vote per household rule. Some sort of "head of household" system. Additionally, this would remove lots of the strength of the vote from city welfare families and naturally shift the vote back in favor of landowners.

No.
She voted based on something that doesn't matter.
She is the filth that will destroy us all.

This guy gets it. Beta cucks should be stripped of all rights and be happy they're not fucking shot.

Didn't that cunt have to step down? Last i heard she was involved with grand scale corruption.

(checked)
Yeah, that's what gender used to mean before commie subversion. I mean it still does, it's just not the primary meaning anymore.
Some languages have grammatical gender and it needn't be just the masculine/feminine or masculine/feminine/neuter divide but there may also be a divide between inanimate and animate in grammatical gender. When you talk about living beings with sex, such as humans, a noun will have the same gender as the signified's (the thing you refer to) sex. For example in German der Arzt (male doctor)/die Ärztin (female doctor).
The idea where they got the "gender is just le social construct xD" meme is that when it comes to inanimate objects and concepts which have no gender in the real world, they still have a grammatical gender which is arbitrary. For example the moon is in Russian месяц, which is grammatically masculine, while in Italian for example it's la luna, which is feminine.
So they took this idea that gender is arbitrary (which it is when it comes to words which explain things which don't have sex) and with some sophistry and (((verbal intelligence))) they somehow managed to convince the goyim that it works for objects with gender as well, namely humans.

Meant objects with sex, my bad.

She obviously missed the email where Soros is ordering Hillary around. You voted for another two terms of Soros, idiot. You voted for more war in the sandniggerlands and more bailouts for jew bankers.

repeal women's suffrage now.

When all the systems start breaking down because the niggers and women in affirmative action positions can't actually do the job.

I went grocery shopping on Thursday to a Giant grocery store in predominantly black Baltimore. A six item trip that should have taken ten minutes tops took almost 45 minutes because every worker in the store was a nigger, and couldn't work the registers, niggers couldn't work the self-check-out, niggers couldn't put the right sales labels on the shelves, niggers didn't understand the customer service desk… in short, niggers couldn't effectively perform any of the duties of a grocery store employee. The grocery store was barely functioning.

Now you expand that to a governmental level. Eventually the system will degrade to the point that the white males will have to step in and fix everything again, or everyone will simply live in a 3rd world type dysfunctional shithole until they do.

Bozeman-fag here
You'd think Montana would be relatively untouched by libshits, what with Ben living here and all, but that just ain't the case.

Bozeman is a degenerate college town. It is mostly huwhite, but in recent years we've see an influx of illegals. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time till we start accepting Syrian rapefugees too. A nearby town called Missoula seems to be much more redpilled, they managed to refuse the rapefugees. I also believe that's where Libertarian Realist lives, he lead a protest there I think.

I constantly see Bernie and Hillary bumper stickers and signs, but I've only seen one trump sign, how sad.

Our newspaper is a liberal rag, so I'm sure this story is going to be in it blue pilling the population even more.

What the hell is snus? How is it different from just dip?

It's obviously in a little pouch and not loose.

It blows my mind that people can be this deluded.

>B…b…but… she has a vagina.

It really is something to realize that a couple dangling secretion glands on your chest and some slimy, stinking pit of rot between your legs can carry someone so far in life.

I see that, too, at my local grocery store/supermarket.

Every worker there is a nigger. The ones stocking shelves seem to get shit done, but the ones at the cash registers are the worst.

They have no hustle, no sense of urgency. Sure, there's a line of people six deep, each with carts filled to the brim, but they're going to move at one pace and one pace only.

Even the most mundane tasks are beyond them.

You don't need things like good customer service when most of your customers are ebt immigrants who think that store is the greatest place in the world for giving them all the food for free.

What was the fertility rate in the 50s when baby boomers were born?
(I'm also curious what the fertility rate will be 9 months after Trump is elected)

These nigs couldn't even get the right product in the right position on the shelf, so you're having to compare UPC codes for the sale item to the item on the shelf to make sure it's actually the thing that's on sale. In the bagged coffee section there was the same brand and variety (i.e. exact same product) in three different places on the shelves, each with a different price. Obviously only one position was the correct place with the correct price tag, but you had to notice the other items and prices and do the comparison to figure out what the real price was. A white would notice this irregularity, a nig would just grab it and go.

I wonder if the store chain doesn't care when the nigs just don't care and EBT pays for it no matter the price.

nice meme

same here. INTJ mustard race society will dominate the world.
also let in ENTJ, *NTP, *STJ and maybe some *STP

our laws should be ancap style

for now the closest to that is interwebz and technology centered companies (wich dont compromise on meritocracy).

INTJs are autistic and can't into reality. You guys need somebody to actually get shit done while you circlejerk and signal faux-intellectualism.
ISTP is the true master race anyway

You're thinking about INTPs who are dreamers. INTJs are thinkers and doers both

That first picture is stupid. Half the people who get abortions in a country that's 10% black are black

RUSSIA IS RIGGING THE ELECTION FOR TRUMP SO TRUMP WILL GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA BECAUSE OF REASONS

oy vey

Vickie Wilkinson - to the DOTR list

It is good that abortions are legal, because if you are that retarded to have one, then it's good that you won't spread your genes. It is an eugenics tool to weed out the idiots, only the smart and moral will stay away from having an abortion. It's just like with drugs and porn, if you have such a weak will so that you use either one of them, then please go ahead and ruin yourself.

Abortion is a depopulation tactic, kike.

Yes, but it isn't mandatory, so only idiots will have one and thus the pool of idiots will get smaller.

And only idiots fall for kike propaganda and…oh boy can you see where this is going

Lolberg detected.
ABORTION IS A DEPOPULATION TACTIC AIMED PRIMARILY AT WHITES TO PROMOTE DEGENERACY AND SHILL AGAINST HAVING CHILDREN AND CREATING FAMILIES

Sage

Observing the blinded is often depressing

I feel you user. I feel you.

Who wants some more rage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather#World_War_I

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want to point out that Las Vegas used to be red. Californians escaping California have fucked our county up over the past 10-15 years. They shit up where they used to live and just brought the cancer with them. Fucking cunts.

Giving women the vote was a mistake.
Will willingly vote for a piece of shit just because its got a fanny between its legs.

Disgusting.