TRUMP CANT LOSE. 100%

Even with FRAUD. As long as we MAGAX3X and POLL WATCH.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is running a PSYOP.

Check my map out PRE-SWING STATES:

270towin.com/maps/OeRGA

OUR ABSOLUTE WORST CASE IS 271.

And because of the ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT. We probably just fucken won Nevada. We were PLUS SIX in the last CNN poll!

Other urls found in this thread:

depressionforums.org/forums/topic/73300-some-hope-and-advice-for-those-who-are-afraid-or-confused/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the attacker didn't have a gun though the media and all Shillary voters are now going with "Man was peacefully protesting and Trump voters beat him up"

So probably no bonus voters for Trump from that

I want the mods to add an Israel flag to every first post of every thread.
Anyone who watched the rally, saw clips on the news, or even googled it would have seen no one but authorities kick his ass.

depressionforums.org/forums/topic/73300-some-hope-and-advice-for-those-who-are-afraid-or-confused/

Is that you OP

I know you're just memeing but I think this would be pretty tough to do in CSS; is there even any way to single out the first reply to a given thread?

I've gotten the first reply a few times and said nothing but the usual shit. Just because CTR is a pack of "First!" jackals, it doesn't mean ALL the first replies are. Besides, it would deprive us all of our "First reply is always CTR" verbal abuse directed at those walking bags of smashed assholes.

checked
Can you explain to the rest of us how you came up with your figures? Like how did you guess the worst fraud percentages?

What if evan mcmullen got utah?

I've already voted, so yeah.

why would you doubt kek?

There's something off about this "assassin." He doesn't come across as a genuinely retarded leftist like the last 2 attackers. His pictures online make him look like a totally normal person, but at the rally he looks like a withering crackhead. It's specifically that contrast that is strange, I don't know if anyone else sees this. The fact that his name shows up in the podesta/DNC leaks makes this look like some MKUltra shit. It's just very sinister and distinctly globalist in nature.

i hate the first post meme, but this would actually be funny - have an Israeli flag and name=JIDF

The people are the authority from which all government derives it's authority therefore if the people kicked his ass; then truly the authorities kicked his ass.

A lot of people just read headlines and everyone I've seen is something like "Trump rushed off stage in security scare". That plus the people who who were who were at who were at the rally spreading spreading what spreading what they saw by word of mouth means it will will probably help him.

t. Obama

That's a little too high energy, user.

we got ourselves an aspergering rapper here

C'mon nigga

McMuffin had his peak weeks ago, all recent polls from Utah show Trump up in double-digits.

Sage for off-topic, but it might be possible using the nth-child() selector.

(checked)
Let's say to these leftist that the attacker was democratically beat.

It doesnt matter who wins.
Hillary, Alex, Podesta, Trump, Piecnietz, and all othet people representing the two opposing parties are actually controlled. EVERYONE is in on it.

The end goal is WW3

We already lost, Civil war is going to kick off no matter who wins the 10th.

ONCE AGAIN WE GOT SHILLED BECAUSE OF IGNORANT NEO NAZIS WHO CANT SEE PAST THEIR OWN NOSES. EVERYTHING IS RIGGED THE RIDE NEVER ENDS BOYS ALL WE CAN DO IS GET RIGHT WITH JESUS

Wtf are you doing nigger

WE HAVE LOST UNTIL WE HAVE WON. FUCK YOUR DEFEATISM.

Channeling my inner Obama evidently. Not sure how I fucked up the post that bad.

Also stop namefagging.

I've been fearful of the worst, but I ain't planning to lose hope for a Trump victory.

You still dont get it do you? The whole fucking world is rigged because its right vs wrong. You are blinded by your beliefs just like everyone else when the answer is right in front of you and it has always been.
Sinning literally means missing the mark. MISSING THE POINT OF LIFE.

THAT is the ultimate redpill. Understanding why we are here. And let me tell you its not for some pity war or ideals or volk. ALL these things will pass and in the end you will either be on the right side or on the wrongside.

Dibs on throwing the noose on this guy.

(((hoverman))), huh? You'll be hovering 6 feet off the ground by a noose when we're done with you, kike.

mein gott

Ayy

kek

Stutter posting? Interesting, we need to study you, user.