How do you do this after being a credible director?

How do you do this after being a credible director?

Looks like the LOTR movies.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for Hackson to be put in charge.

The movies are far better than the awful book. The characters in the book don't even have characterization.

I didn't waste my time to make these I had saved them from an archive. Heres one I did make with sound.

This. The book doesn't even have strong female characters smh!

I'm talking about the dwarves. They all have the same "personality" in the book, if you can even say they have one.

I haven't read the book or watched the movie, I'm just baiting.

I haven't read the book or watched the movie, I'm just baiting.

No wonder both of them think Kojima is a good director

da heck did I just watch..?

i've read the book once and i recall you being as much of a faggot then as you are now.

What kind of man would launch himself into the mouth of a troll?

is this a deleted scene or did I fall asleep the only time I saw this movie?

Extended edition

Perhaps he was expecting his gold to protect him from its teeth.

If I launch this catapult, would you die?

It would be extremely painful.

For trolls

Fuck, 4chan webms are so disgusting.

It's almost like it's a children's fairy tale or something and the dwarves aren't actually characters, you worthless redditor. The story is about Bilbo going on an adventure, that's it. That's literally it.

This is like a parody of a Hollywood adaption.

With all the shit they had to do to stretch this out to 3 films, they still had stuff left over?

I think Peter Jackson would go for a 12 hour edition if he could.

Oh yea. There's one bit in mirkwood that was actually good in the extended version of the second but besides that every added is even more trash.

This scene was ok in comparison.

I don't even remember that scene at all.
The only thing I remember from that piece of shit is the "comic" relief crossdressing coward character getting more screentime than Bilbo.
Oh, and

Anyone else lol so hard at these? PJ was a such visionary, these scenes are fucking hilarious to watch. You don't watched for the Hobbit for the adventure, just watched it for the comedy. The movie was bloated, uninspired shit but in these scenes, they were elevated into the highest art of copying children cartoon physics into a live-action films played by adults. What age we lived in, that cartoon physic was displayed unironically in a serious live-action film series by a serious auteur.

Elves defy gravity, it is one of their traits. They leave no foot prints and walk on top of snow. So what the hell.

I'm gonna ask : what exactly the fuck is happening in this scene? Did they apply superglue to their foreheads before butting or what?

I remember that the whole audience laughed at the bullshit of this.

Don't remember this but holy shit the CGI is retarded

This wasn't i the theatrical release which meant that i that version, this jewish rat got away with everything and suffered no repercussions.

It looks really weird. The whol movie makes Legolas too OP, as if he wasn't already in the LOTR movies. Fangirls must've enjoyed them.

What anime is this?

The LotR trilogy got to borderline parody but never crossed it, the Hobbit movies are a straight up parody of the books.

Hackson is on the same level as Friedberg and Seltzer.

Just wait until Christopher Tolkien kicks the bucket in the near future and Jewlywood gains the rights to the Silmarillion. Hopefully it'll be enough to bring Tolkien himself back from the grave to kill them all with his bare hands.

Funny how in the book that they ride down the river and that's it.
And then hollywood decides that a 20 minute action scene with a lot of jumpcuts is better.

It's almost like hollywood is just one entire taxfraud.

He would do realtime if he could.

What the fuck is this?
Damn i'm glad i haven't seen these movies.

It should surprise anyone that an industry run by Jews is obsessed with cutting things up.

Record of Lodoss War.