Ready to watch DC make the same mistakes yet again?

Ready to watch DC make the same mistakes yet again?

Also why can you see CIA's chin at the end?

Apparently Joss Whedon is working on it so it won't be kino.

He's only doing post-production and hasn't actually done anything of his own. All the reshoots being done were already ordered by Snyder with instructions, and I doubt the execs would let him mess around with it too much as they've already given a lot of the plot out in the trailers.

Who wore it better?

Our gal

Post-production includes editing and soundtrack, which are very important.

…made by one of Zimmer's drones I suppose.

Is Bane going to fight alongside the Justice League?

It's the same composer of Avengers IIRC.

Remember when there was other music for films other than Zimmer?

By Junkie XL. Zimmer is done with capeshit.

Do you even have to ask, goy?

That's what I meant by "drone". Every composer who worked as his ghost writer continue to make the same bland soundtrack once they get the chance to have their name out there. JunkyardXXL is his latest protégé.

He is capeshitmusic himself, what is he going to do now

So 60's and 70's song remixes?

Dropped.

Are you an actual shill? Whedon is writing new scenes and dialogue. The movie is being totally changed. It's no longer a Synder flick.

not very progressive. I imagine whedon will take that out of the final cut

So this is DC Avengers complete with alien invasion?

You guys are fucking cancer I can't believe actual fucking capeshitter who like gal fucking gadot who cant fucking act are on this board fucking memeing about fucking capeshit fuck you and fuck her shes ugly as fucking shit

Mirror

THIS SHIT LOOKS FUCKING LIT

Mehmet my son…

I swear that was Gul Dukat.

Into the trash it goes.

It really doesn't

FUCK YOU

donte leave

she really can't act, and she really isn't attractive.

I agree, there's much better jewfus out there.

Wonder Woman tbh.

but the sky is red.

He got replaced by Danny Elfman

If it's not one of the guys already shown, it will be Superman back from the dead, or another JL member. I'm not that familiar with comics, so if it's an undisclosed character it could be a big guy like Triumph or the Martian Manhunter.

Flash's costume looks much better.

It looks like Hades is attacking the world.

The final reveal might be Superman as I don't think it's going to be a lantern. I doubt Martian Manhunter will be brought in, but it might be Zeus. That would give them a reason to tie in Darkseid. Of course, it would make the most sense to bring in Superman, but it could be anyone.

How many times can they make the exact same trailer and normalfags still get excited about it?

It does? Still looks way too armor-y to me.

It's Steppenwolf and the forces of Apokolips.

Superman is kind of a given but they still need a surprise reveal and the mention of Green Lanterns in the trailer makes me think that GL might be it.

I'm more curious if they're going to have Darkseid in the film. Having Steppenwolf as the final boss would be kind of underwhelming especially since Wonder Woman seems to be handling him just fine in the trailer by herself.

She looks extremely Jewy in this picture.

Only jewfus worth shit are those with big tits. Kat Dennings comes to mind.

One scene at the end with darkseid sitting in a chair, frustrated at Steppenwolf, vowing to take earth himself

funny quips are funny.

> He said you'd come. Now let's hope you aren't too late.

Subtlety, what is it?

DROPPED

Couldn't cut it with Marvel so he's running to DC in the hopes of getting his dick sucked by beta-nerds and feminists.

Batman is literally the only thing DC has

17 seconds was all that i could manage.
I don't even care about the rest of it, I already know that it'll be utter shit.

They will make Superman good and noble, because fans cried about the Superman with identity crisis.

would have been capekino with Snyder but now it will be lumbered with joss whedon's reddit tier quips.

still looks better than anything marvel has made.

Superman isn't in it. Not that it matters. This looks like the blandest cape shit that could possibly be created.

I thought that Alferds last line was a "hint" that he has returned.
iirc the spoilers said something similar that he'll be resurected but rans away only to join the other ones towards the end of the movie in the last battle.

oh…. who cares?

It's a tranny