Post goldkino

Post goldkino

Other urls found in this thread:

thisisinsider.com/why-winds-of-winter-is-taking-so-long-2017-1
cinemablend.com/television/How-George-R-R-Martin-Feels-About-Game-Thrones-Ending-His-Books-80537.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But is his bengus actually made of gold?

yes

Peter Jackson ladies and gentlemen.

Why doesn't the orc just swing horizontally? Unless Gandalf can jump his height he'd be fucking robusted.

Oh my god

Trolls are typically not very smart

How does that kill either of them instantly?

They're both flailing around and then they're just dead in a few seconds? It takes longer to suffocate and the troll didn't even bite.

I LOVE GOOOOOOLLLLDDD

I'd expect that atleast it's not retard-tier as someone made the decision to recruit it.

All the troll had to do was pull him out of his mouth lol

They are "recruited" as beasts to be unleashed, nothing more.

I see it also has hints of cuckino as well.

Weta's work on LotR was way better than this.

Are all the Hobbit movies this hilariously bad? I didn't think much of LOTR but I might watch these if they are all as funny as this scene

The first LOTR movie isn't like that. Two Thrones and Return of the King are filled with nonsense tho.

That's only in the extended edition. And yes if you watch all the extended editions theres tons of bad shit.

If you actually want an edit that makes it decent and cuts out hours of shit from the trilogy get the Tolkien Edit.

What did he mean by this?

Oops.

I'd watch a crossover tbh.

what could go wrong

That's right. LotR is a complete pile of shit.

at least Tolkien managed to finish it before dying of fat

It'd be awful but entertaining.

Not dead yet, asshole.

he will be before releasing another book

Nah, he'll at the very least release Winds.

it's been six years. it's pretty obvious from his sparse comments on the subject that he has no fucking idea how to advance the story.

The fat fuck confirmed for just winging it.

thisisinsider.com/why-winds-of-winter-is-taking-so-long-2017-1

too bad being a gardener doesn't work for anything longer than a short story. it just leaves you with several dozens plots that no one cares about and that you can't tie up.

That's not how gardening or writing works.

The French referee is a cool handsome muhfucka

He has something planned, the show is reaching the end soonish and D&D know how it ends. We'll get the cliffnotes of the final book next season. The issue I see is that it could be an improved Lost mystery box and there's nothing inside. Although the story itself is alright it always feels like it is building towards something but the risk is that it's fucking nothing.

I wonder how different the show will be perceived if the ending is shit.

yes, at least two con appearances this year. that'll eat up a whole month because he's such a goddamn bitch that he can only write in his special snowflake writing room at home.

hahaha holy shit what is this even from

i don't recall the battle of the five armies getting anywhere near laketown.

and christ almighty the effects just look like ass. didn't these films have bigger budgets than lotr? granted that was made with mostly practical effects and digital enhancements, but shiet mane, weta normally does a much better job.

they're making their own ending to the show, they aren't using martin's outlines.

1) Hackson is lazy

2) that city is the ruins of Dale, outside the mountain. The laketown people go there for refuge after Smaug burns down their city. The locations are possibly the only thing from the book that made it into the movie unaltered

It truly is bizarre how bad these movies turned out. So much, especially the last movie, is just pure video game shit.

Source? If that's true we already know how it ends

cinemablend.com/television/How-George-R-R-Martin-Feels-About-Game-Thrones-Ending-His-Books-80537.html

Eh, nothing there about not using his general outlines for the characters they adapted. Also Gurm haven't even outlined an ending. No wonder he can't finish the book, he has written himself into a corner already and now he has to try writing himself out since the next book will be the final one and he still has no clue how to tie it all together. How could you write your penultimate book without knowing where you are going?

It's going to be a huge letdown if it ever comes out.

I remember seeing this movie in theaters

"I need gold!"