X-Men Evolution

I was thinking about watching the series again despite watching only the first season back in the old days. Dropped it because the first season was weak, though I kind of liked the animation and it seems like everyone is praising third and forth seasons.

Is it any good and worth watching? And if it is, what is the best version, I get an impression that the answer is DVDs?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!QYZGXKoY!vbgdREyoUvNx8coQ3kqJoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the first season is pretty weak, but it's one of those shows that gets pretty faithful to the source material and does a damned good job handling the clusterfuck of weird shit the X-Men did.

I think I liked it better when Wolverine wore the orange costume and not the jumpsuit

No shit, m8, the show aired in 2000.

It actually made me like the Mutant brother hood for once

Expect for that asshole lance

What's that got to do with shit?

I like how their Professor X basically sounded like Patrick Stewart

So, does anyone know what's the highest quality available? And looks like they never produced DVD for the last season.

I agree with Grant Morrison that Evolution's bitter goth Rogue made more sense for her character than the bubbly, outgoing Rogue we know from the comics. Plus she was hot.

I liked wolverine and the x men

It was good

I would recommend it. I like the fact that Cyclops is actually a good leader for once rather than being portrayed as an asshole who plays second fiddle to Wolverine.

Start being good just when they are found.

Claremont's Rogue was always kind of prickly. I can't remember her ever being bubbly.

Southern belle Rogue from the original X-Men Animated series was energetic, sassy, and a little bubbly.

I heard she got that personality as a result of absorbing Carol Danver's powers.

I don't remember Danvers ever being bubbly, in the old Claremont issues of her own book I had when I was a kid she was a no-nonsense warrior, who rarely displayed emotion, even in her civilian identity. Even before she got a download of Kree military skills and martial arts from Marr-Vell she was U.S. Air Force mil int, and that doesn't exactly lend itself to levity.

It should all still be up on Youtube.

I actually felt bad when it ended

That was pretty much another reason why I was interested in the show. I like character design in Evolution overall.

Yeah, that was the first place where I found some of the episodes which is why I made the thread in the first place. However, the quality on YT is quite meh and I wanted to watch it rather offline.

I think someone uploaded DVDs on Demanoid, but the site is down right now. Anyone know how else it's possible to get DVDs and forth season in a good quality if possible? Someone should have it around if it's that good. Though I shall try to search more and share the link if I find something.

Is it available on sites like watchcartoon.com or kisscartoon.me?

Probably

The former doesn't exist anymore, but the latter has the whole series.

Found season forth iTunes rip which is possibly the best if you look for quality: mega.nz/#F!QYZGXKoY!vbgdREyoUvNx8coQ3kqJoQ

Also found some magnets for DVDs which are from Demonoid it seems, but no one is seeding.