What is alternative of (((google))) translate?

what is alternative of (((google))) translate?
preferably working offline. or at least not requiring javascript

I want to translate texts or webpages

Other urls found in this thread:

apertium.org/
github.com/soimort/translate-shell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

Pretty sure there are none.

Bing translate

Fuck off, search hard and deep. It's out there.

Oxford Dictionary.

that's hardly alternative, as it's jewish too

yeah idiot, let every user make a separate research... why share knowledge with each other

fine, but this will only translate single words, not sentences

so you are proposing me to translate 100 word text by translating it word by word?

it will be as user-friendly and time saving as GNU/Linux OS

apertium.org/

kys

There isn't.
Word reference for single words, though.
The technology to translate things by machine doesn't really exist, google translate only produces unusable results if you try anything that isn't englishportuguese, englishspanish and portuguesespanish and even those are shit.

You can download offline files for the Google Translate App. I guess if you emulate an Android/iPhone in conjunction with that, you can get offline translation.

CNN/deep learning will do it.

I'm assuming if you do this on your phone, it spools everything you search for, ready to upload it back to Google as soon as your device is connectable again, correct?

Yep.

>can only translate inside disjoint subsets of languages, cannot translate RussianEnglish for example
that's a joke, right?

Why won't you try superior translation engine made in InGlorious Russian Churkistan Empire Federation by world-famous-famous Russian Hackers (TM)? we don't know how to use windows built-in symbols table
Please try.

just pipe this throught torsocks fam
github.com/soimort/translate-shell

that's complicated

needs javascript, but maybe will try

>github.com/soimort/translate-shell
This one could be almost good, if it had GUI and built in socks proxy support.
Also I don't see where I can download Windows binaries of this.

The alternative is learning English, you fucking border-hopper.

Stop being a cuck and install Gentoo.

I speak English, idiot.

Gentoo is shit

Streetshitter Pidgin ain't english no matter how much you sperg out, fucking moron

Fixed, Fuck off cianigger A.I you are too obvious.

Install gentoo, it will solve OP's question. It's the solution to almost everything.

stop reading non english websites, the internet and all useful software is written in english (please try to prove me wrong)

state of /tech 2017/

אתה גוי טוב.
לא ללמוד את השפה שלנו!

Just learn the language you need to translate.

Even when they are some services/companies that I need to use abroad?
Or when I want to influence people from non-english imageboards?

Then study those other languages. Don't use a computer program to translate human languages if your intent is not to improve yourself as you study those other languages.

You just said the exact opposite of what you were trying to say.

I actually prefer Bing translate over Google's.

Then why a bunch of Ivans hacked it in about 2 years? All needed documentation is out there, on Intel's site in English. Also
Deal with it, there are no current solutions to translate texts locally with as much accuracy as online translators do.

But there is, they are just keeping it on their servers so that they can control our computing and spy on us.

Actually they are using derivatives of open source software they won't contribute back to. For voice to text there was a open source project jewgle forked for their own needs and made closed source. Jewgle then proceeded to shoah or buy off all the text to voice apps open source or closed along with microshit as a kike monopoly.

For machine translation something similiar happened. But I won't name the project they forked least it be shoahed like all the others. There's one out there, just search harder faggot.

The fact that anyone could desire either of these things is so foreign to me.
You have far bigger freedom problems than javascript and translation services, I suggest working on those first.