The blogpost to end all blogposts

I got sick of seeing blogposts on here, but I also realized that there's still a need for anons to vent and talk about their lives. The issue is that they can't do it on this board because it ends up sliding shit and we can't have that. So, I made a board:
>>>/polblog/
If you want to see and post blogposts, go here, if not, don't. Regardless, if you see a blogpost, redirect them to >>>/polblog/ and maybe they won't post that shit here anymore.

Pic unrelated

cough
Only bumping this once, and then it can fall to the abyss.

Bump because it sounds like a good idea.

Sounds like a cool idea OP.

Dunno if it's a smart idea to split camp but mite b gud, bump

Bumping.

Being this deep into the depths of hell can be isolating. There really is no where else to go online to blogpost honestly. Good idea OP.

Not bad at all. We need a tavern to share life stories.

Wew, thanks for bumping guys. Try to keep any further bumps to a minimum though, I don't want to slide anything. It would be good if this stays in the catalog though.

I think it's fine, blogposts here usually get anchored or saged.

Bump. Good idea.

v gud idea, user. i write big guy post just for you.

It'd be cool if mods could add this to a sticky or something, like how meta posts get sent to /polmeta/. Maybe I should report myself so they see this.

I like your good idea user because I like to read the blogposts but sometime they accidentally derail the threads off so I do not want them to stop posting the blogposts. Some of the blogposts are useful and likely to be cap for the future Holla Forumsfags to read when it is relevant to the threads.

Might be good idea. The problem isnt blogpost per say, the problem is it is very dicey when they are welcomed no matter how good they are during happenings, which are daily now.

I like it.

Bump for interest and potential happening and ebin memery.

Im gonna report my thread so mods see it. Hopefully they'll agree this is a good idea.

bump for good idea.

It's a good idea, but I fear that it could end up in some kind of unholy circlejerk. If you do this you better ban tripcodes and have heavy moderation.

Fuck tripcodes, and I'm not afraid to ban faggots. The only issue is drawing the line between shitposting and being a total faggot.

I wouldn't worry about it. It sounds like a good idea, and if it turns to shit, well, good times were still had by some good lads who otherwise wouldn't have.

All the happenings around here have had this place on a sort of permanent "yellow alert" mentality. The comfier side of Holla Forums has really suffered for it, constant accusations of shill, etc.

That's true. Shills don't really have much to gain from trying to subvert a blogposting board anyway.

Oh, anchored, I'm okay with that