Shilling for Mel Gibson

I wrote a lot of shit about what I thought Hacksaw Ridge might be. Niggertech betrayed me. Fuckin way she goes. What I do know is that Mel stood up to the kikes. He paid for it. I want him to succeed in this venture and every other. I'm going to see Hacksaw Ridge shortly. If it's a movie Holla Forums could enjoy

pedowood is falling. I hope you join me.

Isn't the movie about a pacifist christcuck who refuses to fight because muh religion? Plus the actor is a kike irl

I'm at the theater right nkw. I do know it's pacifist shit. Don't know kike involvement. I could be off in my support, but we were going out tonight and I figured giving Mel would dorm good than harm.

Andrew Garfield (changed from Garfinkel), who plays the MC is a jew.

I thought the Movie was great. get out there and support Mel Gibson.

He's either being a cuck or trying to slide his foot through the door by giving them what they want only so that he can stick the knife in their backs at a later time.

mel gibson's dad is based as fuck

With what we know now about world war dumb and world war jew, any kind of refusal to fight in those wars is admirable in retrospect.

No more brother wars.

Report back if it's good user. I'm down to support Mel.

Also Apocalypto was fucking amazing. On a pure filmmaking level easily one of the best movies made.

Just saw the movie with my dad.

It's definitely a good Holla Forums movie. First things first it's about the Pacific Theater, so it was the actual justified part of WW2 not the "let's murder 50 million whites" part. The moral of the movie is essentially "stick to your convictions no matter what kind of shit people give you, they'll respect you in the end for living righteously or they weren't worth wooing to begin with"

Mel's back in business boys, kikes on suicide watch.

Backing Mel. Just bought 3 tickets for next weekend.

Gotta support fellow whites and non kike directors.

There's a difference in being a pacifist for ethical reasons and refusing to fight specific wars for specific reasons outside of one's personal ethics/religion. One can be martially inclined yet refuse to fight in a fruitless war – that doesn't make one a pacifist. Pacifism is the idea that everyone should coexist without fighting one another which remains a flimsy ideal with no contingency plan, one that is pushed on us by the most dangerous predators who know better.

Fucking cuckservative. Go suck more kosher FDR cock.

>>>/pdfs/2265

Yes that's exactly what it is. And it's exactly why the jews are praising it and letting him promote it, because it glorifies the complete disarmament of fucking white males.

Fucking hell.

I'm neutral about the Pacific Theater. America had no business in the Pacific, and how did it benefit the American people? Guam is a colony of welfare recipients and Hawaii is nothing but a haven for wealthy kikes.

I love Mel. That crazy fuck has continued to deliver when it comes to bashing kikes and generally not giving a fuck about pressure from pedowood. Mel is a goddamn hero. However…

The fuck is this shit?

but we killed gooks not whites

:DDD

I agree. But perhaps there is an anti-ZOG layer to the jew-wise Gibson's film, cloaked in a story of a soldier's religious pacifism.

For guys that meme "RACE WAR NOW" you seem pretty bent out of shape about our best race war victory in history. At it's core the Japanese Empire was a giant manufacturing and trade hub, and their superior navy threatened American power in Asia. Since Japan was the most industrialized nation, they threatened our sphere of influence over the gooks and chinks.

Even if we were best buddies with Hitler and traded openly with the Nazis (as we should have, fuck the eternal Anglo and FDR) Japanese expansionism would have eventually brought the United States and Imperial Japan into conflict.

Unfortunately this came with the price tag of going after our white brothers in Europe as well because they were aligned. In a perfect world Hitler would have stayed hands off, maybe sold us some MG42's and STG Rifles while America and Japan duked it out unmolested.

But make no mistake, the Pacific Theater was a RACE WAR for white supremacy in Asia. Unfortunately thanks to international kikery the benefit of those spoils were pissed away into globalist handouts, not to mention not letting the Japs murder all the chinks and Maoists was a YUGE mistake as well.

Clearly you didnt do your research, the person its based on despite being a conscientous objector, saved insane amounts of soldiers as a medic.

Where do you people come up with this shit? How does it promote disarming anyone you fucking jackass. It's a pro-military pro-USA patriotic war movie. The main character isn't someone who thinks others should be disarmed, he just himself refused to kill anyone and served as a medic. Retard.

Fuck off. You know nothing at all.

Care refute any part of what I wrote or are you just a butthurt weeb who can't stomach what a real race war looks like?

I like Mel Gibson but why the fuck did he cast that faggot Andrew Garfield as the main role? That kid has one the most punchable kike faces

it's based on a true story

also this

He stupid fake souther accent was annoying, but the real guy actually sounded like that.

Apparenly he physically looks like the real guy.

The movie looks really faggy.

The only part that seems entertaining about this movie is action scenes with the main character being slick but I don't know how realistic that is.

Mel does employ jews if they fit the job
The guy who played Jesus is a mad atheist who had jew past
Apocalypto (or was the Gringo movie?) soundtrack had a mexican-spaniard jew as the composer

No parties or girls to fingerbang tonight Jimmy?

Maybe the next lifetime or timeline will be better faggot.

You’re mentally ill and have no historical knowledge.

And a faggot…or, at the very least, working for the Elders.

We almost lost anime! It was too great a price to pay, user! >:^O

The nukes caused anime, senpai

almighty kek, tell me this is not true