CN schedule for next week consist of only three shows...

Is Cartoon Network dying?

what are you, 12

Is that you, Craig?

No, you just started to smell the corpse.

Just need /ourguy/ Genndy to start
THE PARADIGM SHIFT
he promised us last night.

What are you, 12?

Seriously, Holla Forums?

for genndy I am, because he actually figured out how to be a good jew

What's filling their 3am slot?

Its Nickelodeon SpongeBob all over again!

How did it get that bad?

Foster's Home started the ball rolling and then Adventure Time opened up the floodgates.

Did they air that all day everyday like GO back in the day? I don't remember.

Cartoon Network had like the best balance of action and comedy cartoons though

Obligatory.

Why not use side characters from those shows or old characters from canceled shows to fill in the seats?

I can't tell if Space Ghost is there because of the original show or coast to coast

Coast to Coast, obviously

Even more obligatory.

no more

And these fucking idiots wonder television is dying.

It seems like adding variety to the channel and not airing fucking Teen Titans GO all day is an obvious way to get more ratings and get more profits. Can't understand why executives in charge don't get that.

CN owns so many shows, though.
I don't know why they don't just go back and grab a dozen shows from 2000 to today and just air them.
If they air a bunch of old cartoons, they could find new markets to reboot, instead of just assuming kids want nuPPG or Ben 10 or Be Cool Scooby Doo.

This is like Business 101 shit. Somewhere along the way, they figured "Well, if this show gets good ratings once a day.. then if we play it ALL DAY we'll have great ratings the entire time!" and at no point did they realize that playing the same shit all day would harm their ratings and the willingness for people to watch at all.

All they care about up at the top is pushing TTG.

Variety be damned, if Nick can do it with the sponge, they can do it with the show nobody likes.

CN is going to go the way of MTV. In which they have absolutely nothing to do with that which their name implies.

Because.

Most of the characters there are acquired properties.

Ratings say otherwise

And? It doesn't change the fact that from the first panel to the second, something went seriously wrong as far as variety of content went.

Ah, but it still gets good ratings because it's the only thing on most of the time.

Was it that way from the beginning? It always got good ratings, is spongebob really popular because they air it so much? If that's all it takes to get good ratings they could air any trash just make sure it takes up the whole day.

This

I remember when CN got its current CEO, a woman, and everyone was cheering about how she was gonna revitalize the channel's programming. I was optimistic too.
Only now in hindsight I realize we should've all screamed right then at the thought of a woman in a business leadership position.

Miss me yet?

You can't trick me nigger that's Rachel Maddow in a fatso disguise.
No but seriously he looks like a faggot which is just as bad as a woman but in a different way:

wait they drew Johnny Bravo in that tumblr style? How many have been infected with this and were is the source for 2nd pic?

The DCAU and Brave and the Bold never seemed to get this much love from the network that TTG gets

most of those characters are carryovers from the 60s

Can't wait to see them try to pull another CN Real.

The sad thing is is how they've pushed the entire Hanna Barbera backlog off the channel. All the other old stuff, Like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry and Popeye, too. There's whole generations of new kids who've never seen that stuff, they could be dumping it onto them to fill out their programming block.

Even Boomerang only shows really old cartoon late at night most of what they show is stuff that's not even a decade old, it's disgusting.

What? are you saying kids don't need 10 showings of Gumball a day?

No one needs that, not even kids.

Many not most, and regardless so it still filled up the lineup. What's the problem with filling the shows with classic toons? Kids are dumb and can't tell animation quality apart for the most part.

And what's neat is how different they look. Whats so…Slanderous about modern shows is how similar they look.

If it came to it, he'd backstab you and everyone else in front of him for the tribe. Remember that.

LOOK AT IT.
IT'S UGLY. ISN'T IT?

Literally the only one of the old guard that doesn't look like complete shit is fucking Billy.

She is selling addspace, her first and most important goal is to get revenue from addspace, TT Go! is cheap as fuck, is th emost add revenue fulfilling show.

She does not cares about cartoon, but about selling addspace, to get money, because companies think adds matter.

Advertising is a ply of marketers and graphic designers that think that by annoying people they can sell their shit, is all an scam.

The only people getting mad at this at Holla Forums are /mai/ faggots who shout all day that cartoon characters can't be waifus, I say: good riddance.

She was the leading head of their toy department.

Perfect rage fuel. Supposedly, Kate leth did this but we have no way confirm it.
God, this whole network is going to hell in a hand basket. I mostly watch AS and I feel that they should branch off and start their own network.

The beast is dying… but it didn't have to be this way…

He actually looks better than Rachel Maddow

LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT IT
I WANT YOU ALL TO LOOK AT IT!!!

There are a lot of things wrong with this picture:
>DEXTER GOT FAT

He certainly sounds like /ourguy/.

Why are they facing towards a screen but staring at the audience. It looks really creepy. Those promotional shots from where the screen would be look much better. Plus, the interaction between all the characters is nice.

While I'm on a Genndy discussion, notice how most of those characters were created/designed/animated by Genndy. Why doesn't Cn take him seriously and hire him as some sort of consultant/director for animation?

Well ask yourself this. Why didn't Marvel Comics pay proper royalties on their work for hire contracts to Ditko, Kirby, Adams, Gerber and a whole host of important comic artists? Why did Alan Moore constantly get fucked with most of the big publishers and Paul Levitz for so damn much of his working career? Why does Hollyweird try to make sure their movies never make a "profit" in the proper accounting sense and no longer want to pay for good original ideas from fresh talent?

Well you already know the fucking answer, and you're being a retard asking a stupid rhetorical question for no good reason. Or maybe you are not privy to how copyrights and modern IP law has twisted compensation in the real working world (and maybe that might be due to the fact that you haven't a real corporate job or have graduated to the working world, yet). Every corporation wants IP, but never actually wants to pay for the expertise or retain it anymore. Just to own the raw innovation or IP and somehow they will be able to just outright underwear gnomes the whole process of making bank.

See the following vid:

An addendum to that post: This shit has been happening for the past 50 odd years in just about every major cultural business in the west from music to book publishing to film to even vidya. Where markets mature become oligopolies / monopolies and the product folks are killed in just about every given org in favor of sloppy marketing folks.

Yup. Cartoon Network is dead.

Why is Johnny kneeling in prayer?

I stopped watching TV with any regularity years ago. I sat down to watch some show with my younger siblings and I was astounded by the amount of commercials they played, and how obnoxious they all are. And when it wasn't an ad, it was an annoying-as-fuck bumper with some tryhard meme shit or some plea to download their app.

Maybe I'm just seeing it through nostalgia goggles, but I don't feel that tv was like this when I was younger.

I get why they don't want them to have their own IPs, I'm just not following the thought process behind "This guy and others like him sell really well, but let's not give them more work to earn more shekels off their work".

Also, gotta laugh at the irony behind Jobs saying that shit, then the iPhones being 90% marketing, 5% innovation and 5% luck that they came before other smartphones.

No, TV had just as many ads when we were kids. Maybe slightly less.

He prays that his show doesn't get rebooted and CURRENT YEAR'd.

(Heiley Hitley)
Nah. Shows have always been 22 minutes and 8 minutes of advertising.
Ads used to be just as bad as they are now. They weren't targeted at kids, they were targeted at the parents watching things with their kids. Ads for cars were commonplace.

While I'm sure there's always potential for good new cartoons, I don't see why CN can't just go back and reair old cartoons for about half of it's airtime. Bring back all the classics. Kids these days have probably never seen most of the great stuff we got to grow up with.

The purpose of any modern industry is to control all production and destroy competition. These people are terrified of talent and will do anything they can to keep it out of the equation.

They don't want to air the new shit with the old shit because it'd mean all of the new stuff would blatantly pale in comparison. You think kids would actually want to watch nuppg over old ppg?

I'll bet you they'd get better ratings because kids would enjoy the older, non-PC stuff way more and want to watch it over the new shit.

Fuck it, they should just get rid of all the new shit and play only old cartoons. Just turn CN into Boomerang, basically.

Remember this very well, and do not reject it; Holla Forums is always right.

It's not like he intended his drawing to stay there, forever unchanged.

CAL-ARTS FACE

>>>/4chan/

You have to go back.
>>>/4chan/

Then you deserve this future of Cal Arts and tumblrtoons.
May God have mercy on your foolish soul.

This is the end for the cartoons in America.

Meanwhile, Europe and other countries has way better cartoons.

Like what? I can't think of anything good like Wakfu which fucked its plot over in the late second season.

*else

Few things in this world makes me autistically angry and fill me with hate

This is one of those few things

So many memories… The bottom pales in comparison to the top and it's just so sad.

why didn't you like the Qilby arc?

I hope you become the first person to build a time machine and you only go back in time by 20 minutes.

Not him but I think Eva's pregnancy is what helped caused that clusterfuck of an OVA along with permachild Yugo.

ITT: Holla Forums actually believes that kikes are pushing SJW agenda despite not bringing shekels, when in fact it does brings shekels.
More perspective.
I couldn't find any info on 2004 ratings but I bet you no cartoon channel is in top 10 back then.

Forgot pic.

MORE PERSPECTIVE.

TL:DR
People actually likes and watches TTG, SU and Zombie SpongeBob, CN pushes them more and no one complaints because they really like it despite all and Cartoon Network is in his better than ever regarding views and has no real reason to change anything anytime soon.

What's with the girl eyelashes on the skinhead in the center? Is he supposed to be a faggot or a girl with leukemia?

but she wasn't pregnant in S2 at least I dont think they said she was and I dont think Yugo's slow aging came into play until a bit later

American conservatives are a massive untapped market.

Parents have been putting children to television screens since the fifties. Not an argument.

viewers are viewers, is an argument, not regarding quality but yes as to why not to change things for now.

The source of that was Webm related and while I never watched the Uncle Grandpa before that scene peeked my interest and it was actually pretty funny. but I have no intention of watching of anything beyond it.

Qilby spends most of the season doing nothing interesting, the writers clearly had no idea what to do with Adamai, they turned motherfucking Rushu into a joke character, half the cast gets sidelined because they're not shonenshit enough and it's yet another round of the cartoon being unable to focus on anything other than Eliatrope bullshit.

Molymeme?

Man that shit with Adamai pissed me off, after everything that happened in season 1 they just have him to the side.

Yugo is worst girl

if the teasers are anything to go on, we'll probably be seeing Adamai a lot more in S3

this was discussed a month or so ago in another thread

the shit OP suggested that DISNEY XD was the new hotness and I did the autistic legwork to actually check to see who was going better

Disney XD is running the new dragon balls and Pokemon now

That is a taste of how much Cartoon Network has fucked up

YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

it's actually a great product
for normal fags that only check their mail and use social media shit

I'd fuck her in that dress.

Yeah, and when Holla Forums stopped repeating that meme they've NOT been always right. Sorry brah, but that's meme magick for you.Also, 8/pol/ is nu/pol/ and full of degenerates and retards. Holla Forums is only slightly worse at this point, and I must say FOR SHAME Holla Forums YOU DUMB NIGGERS

If someone wants to add NO HOPE or something

Oh, I had thought it was another Mr. Jew.
>there are people here right now that actually thought a WOMAN would be a good replacement as a leader
Only if chosen by God or if she is of noble blood, and not in the [Current Year] nor the post-[Current Year] (2017)

Anyone else ever dreamed of a new channel?
>The Incorrect Network, "Where good TV resides!"
>Dub-day-Sundays, where dubbed versions of foreign animation (Japanese or otherwise) is shown, as the rest of the week is subtitled (this is because dubbed can sometimes be better a la Cowboy Bebop, and on Sundays so younger kids who can't read as fast can enjoy the same cartoons)

*regular programming (consists of films, various shows, never the same show 24/7 like modern TV)

Some are, but some kikes are doing it solely for the shekels.

half/pol/ is the one that's full of degenerates and retards, not 8ch/pol/.

8/pol/ has recently been turning into half/pol/

Obligatory pasta.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Besides no one really destroying you or stopping you from taking any measures to protect yourself.
Well, you know, you could just not let the TV babysit your children, since A) No one's forcing you to watch it. B) No one has censored any alternatives and C) Children of racemixed couples do exist and are probably making the show and D) Only you believes that's wrong for the reasons you think.
Despite A) Being constantly proved in nature that racemixing gets rid of the chances of inbreeding, halves the chances of hereditary diseases from both races and the new generation is better adapted to new environments with only the first couple mutt generations having chances of dangerous mutations. B) Going against the right of free interaction at any level, a right that will always be open for you, C)? I would mention that the DNA constanly tries to improve itself and save itself from any errors thus making the chances of getting the best possible combination of DNA in racemixing always above 50% but I'm no genetist and won't pretend to be one.
It'll eventually ran out of arguments and degenerate into safe/pol/ace.

>Holla Forums This one isn't so bad really.
Uses empirical data to prove how any other races are more prone to commit crimes, the problem is that it blames that to the criminals belonging to other races, when the data it shows is usually anthropological societal studies that could easily be used to make arguments of races being mistreated by society and pushed to commit such actions and not actual genetic research to prove predisposition of illegal actions.
When it uses genetic research to prove predisposition it completely disaknowledges the impact of societal anthropology on a subject.
Tries to use examples of races behavior in other cultures either by geographically or historically under other standards to prove inferiority and changes in our perspective of those races, to put a contrast on this "Is like if I said that since women are being mistreated in the middle east or where mistreated in the 17th century and the 50's they deserve a better treatment than men now here."
It has the decency to aknowledge the existence of outliers in any race, the problem is that these "outliers" are actually a majority and they won't research the data that shows that only a minority of every race is a criminal.
They rarely devolve into nu/pol/ but can devolve directly to safe/pol/ace, sometimes in the same post.

Beyond that I agree with Holla Forums regarding illegal inmigration, refugee of wars by third parties acceptance and the need to increase national quality by stop outsorcing and buying of imported goods.

Don't see what Holla Forums has to do with me not wanting cuckchanners shitposting in every Holla Forums thread.

Totally agree, the death of white race is a natural process were the superior African race overtakes the weakling whites. What can you do? Women just are going to choose men of genetic superiority.

My gf is tumblr cancer so shut up goddamn Otaku.

Where the fuck does that post says that, in any case both races will dissapear, secondly you're forgetting White Male/Black Woman relationships and and example to a t of

Not an argument.

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/out/

See
You fit with safeplace Holla Forums perfectly, the lowest kind of Holla Forums.
That was fast.

Hehe, how the hell would both races disappear when Africa exists? There is like 7 blacks for each white worldwide.

I mean during the process of racemixing.
If a black and white procreate neither race survived or is present in the next generation, numerically, yes Blacks can outlive whites simply by number of chances per person.

"Not an argument" is not an argument.

The Curse of the "Intern who scribbled on a wall drawing of a character from an overrated boring anime show"

what's with all the deleted posts?

The thing is, getting into the TV industry is nearly impossible, and has been that way since radio companies switched to TV

Would be nice, but first you need to actually get on the airwaves, which costs a shitload of money thanks to the legacy broadcasters hating literally everything that is not themselves.
Then you need to license or produce all the programs you air, which also costs money.
Then you need to mine your demographic data so you can actually support all the money burned on overhead through jewing advertisers over timeslots, which also costs money.
And to top it all off, you need to do all the above without the chief executive deciding to steer it all in a different direction.
Not impossible, but it's such a long shot it makes a turnaround for comic books look like a forgone conclusion.

On demand services have ruined commercials for most of us.

Yeah I know, but it's just ideas, like Holla Forums's vidya idea threads.

This.

4/pol/ is a different flavor of stupid and has more shitposting.

What a perfect analogy for Cartoon Network - Rewriting history in the worst way possible.

Describe this stupidity, user.

I bet some expected a show exactly like New TTs

You've got good intentions, but don't try to restore the problem by making more channels. Television is a restrictive dying medium. It limits you to one geographic area and exposes you to be controlled by Standards and Practices and what user said . It's an inefficient means of profit. The profit of cartoons comes from advertising and merchandising, not the shows themselves. So you're going to have a hard time financing high-quality content when you have trouble making up for your production costs. And without changing the regulatory environment of the industry, it's just going to regress into another Adult Swim or Fox.

bumb

Holy shit. I never realized how similar the art is. Obviously the face is a little off because it's a silly, shitty doodle, but…

Kate Leth needs a good kick in the cunt.

She needs to burn at the stake like all the other heartless witches.

No, murdered.

A murder is an unlawful killing, she needs to be executed.

Burn those who practice the dark art of bitchcraft.

Nigger, that was a drawing by the series main artist. Imagine if you had the back stage wall from the old Ed Sullivan show, alright.
All of these names of classic rock, Elvis, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, The Who, Jimi Hendrix. And then you write over all of those names with your own little bitch boy signature. You have ruined something that was worth something and made it worth nothing. No matter how you feel about anime, this is shameful and a travesty. If it were a sketch by a western artist, you would not be baiting.
Sage because I took the bait

Kate Leth, YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!

Shouldn't they want to control the golden goose instead of killing it?

That's exactly what people are complaining about. There's a crazy set of variables, but if you spam a show relentlessly it gets better ratings because it's on more to get ratings.

Retention is also a factor, keeping all the content in a network in the same ballpark helps keep eyeballs since people don't like tuning in for one thing and then getting something jarringly different, and cramming the entire schedule with the same show condenses that to an absolute. It works for nick because Spongebob is actually okay in general, however for TTG (and Johnny Test before it) it's more a case of bait-and-switch, because they have better shows people want to watch.

To aid in this process, CN has removed the broadcast schedule from their website. TV guide still has it, but it just shows they don't want to make it easy to avoid their pet spam show.

I wonder if animal planet actually has animals on it today.

I didn't really see what this was until now. I wish I still didn't.