CNN FORCED TO ADMIT CLINTON IS BELOW 270

CNN FORCED TO ADMIT CLINTON IS BELOW 270

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/shocked-cnn-forced-admit-clinton-has-dropped-below-270-electoral-map

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4blaxa/user_describes_first_hand_account_of_utah_voter/
toprightnews.com/outrage-erupts-after-utah-voter-reveals-voter-fraud-in-gop-caucus/
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#popular-vote
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That map is autistic as fuck, but also:

Not buying it.

Hmm.

How accurate are these maps anyway? What's the methodology?

muh feels

I can't read the small letters, does it say that five states are going independent?

Honestly these kikes do not want to let Trump win at all. They don't care how blanant they are about it, they'll commit to any action that results in him not being in the White House and they don't care what the consequences are.

After all, your average American is to much of a retard to stop them, if they go ahead and rig the thing, who's going to prove it, and if there is proof, what are you going to do? Will you really go and throw them off of a building like you should? Nope, you probably won't even stop them from imprisoning the couple of people who have enough testosterone to actually do it.

Honestly, average Americans need to get more ballsy and start calling out the kikes more and more. Also need to become very violent, almost like the niggers are towards whites, and put the fear into the jews so that they have something to fear. Their goyim are far too pacified and law-abiding (even though this country was founded by rebels, Everybody in the White House needs to be French Revolutionized with nigger's head as a soccerball) and the goyim need to become a whole hell of a lot more rowdy and rebellious than they are.

That sounds about right. Going to be fun to watch all the black pill shills take their own medicine on the 8th.

It says those are "battleground" states, could swin either way

I think they're just being more subtle with their propaganda.

This

Fractionalized voting maybe?
It's used to sway citizens who are easily impressionable. Luegenpresse tactics

If you give the yellow states to Trump (no one is going independent, pretty sure most of those yellow states are favored to go red) then Trump makes it to 270 on CNN's on electoral map.

North Carolina is full of Trump supporters, even in the liberal universities – but even in the worst case scenario I don't know how the fuck they're pretending it's going to swing independent.

I'm pretty sure they're labelling them battleground states, not independent

Everything sans maybe NH is almost inevitably going to Trump. If anything, PA, MI, and maybe CO should also be considered battleground states.

Oh my bad, you're right. Tiny yellow text is hard to read. Polite sage.

NH was close at one time wasn't it? Don't see how they can give it blue. I don't think CNN is producing content under the assumption that it's meant to service non-retarded people. I think they make news just for niggers over at the Coon News Network.

The ballots haven't actually been counted, have they? They're just going off how many registered Democrats, Republicans and Independents have shown up to vote, right?

If they stop Trump from taking his victory fairly, these kikes will double and quadruple down: more Muslims, more illegal beaners, more pro-nigger propaganda, more shrieks of RACISM! against whites, more Holocaust and WW2 movies. They'll do all these things while sending more jobs to Mexico and China, while more and more people graduate college with no hope and no future. This isn't even taking into account the bombs that are going to go off when Deutschebank finally collapses and triggers a domino effect that annihilates the entire planet's economy. People with no job, no hope and no future are going to want answers and accountability, and these kikes are just going to blame the average person instead.

Right now, there's a rage sweeping through the West that I've never seen in my life, and I don't think we're anywhere close to the apex.

Well, where do you think the billions of drivers are going to get a job? In the United States alone, there are over 3.5 million Truck Drivers (semis), that's not even including taxi, delivery vans, buses, etc. It looks to me like the kikes are wanting to replace their goyim with robot golems.

Hillary has a 72,000 early vote advantage in Nevada.
Also, a reminder that Nevada is an electronic ballot state and is therefore incredibly easy to rig at all levels.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/05/an-early-sign-trump-is-being-out-organized-a-big-surge-in-nevada-voting/

Nevada is a Mormon state. Mormons are white Muslims

Electronic voting needs to be banned right away.

This. I keep meeting well off college educated white people who open up to me that they are afraid of blacks , and I live in a blue state. It's never been like this in my life and I was born in the 70s. We're in uncharted social terterritory now.

I thought Mormons were all republicans basically.

yep, exactly 270

really though the map is probably inaccurate, in "favor" of hillary

What the fuck did you just fucking post about Her->, you Deplorable Basket? I’ll have you know I Downvoted top of my class in the CTR, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Brigades on /r/The_Donald, and I have over 300 confirmed $hills. I am trained in $horilla warfare and I’m the top Tendie in the entire US triggered forces. You are nothing to me but just another Trigger. I will Downvote your Post the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Tumbler, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Her-> over the Internet? Think again, Xenophobe. As we speak I am contracting my CR0OKED network of $hills across the USA and your Pepe is being 'hate speeched' right now so you better prepare for the $hill, Bigot. The $hill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Shitpost. You’re fucking $hilled, Racist. I can $hill anywhere, anytime (after the campaign gives us direction), and I can $hill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Tendie hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed $hilljitsu, but I have access to the entire computer lab of the CTR and I will use it to its full extent to $hill your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little Sexist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “uncorrected” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have built your fucking Wall. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you deplorable basket. I will $hill narrative all over you and you will [redacted] in it. Record fucking Corrected, kiddo.

(((Hillary is surging)))

Ebin Reddit pasta bro

In case you haven't noticed yet, this election isn't about "republicans" and "democrats". Mormons hate Trump.

Don’t know about that, but Utah was stolen.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4blaxa/user_describes_first_hand_account_of_utah_voter/
toprightnews.com/outrage-erupts-after-utah-voter-reveals-voter-fraud-in-gop-caucus/

That's the next revolution, what Matrix, the golem stories, Asimov, etc, implied time ago
Manual labour will go to bots, and humans will take care of the more rational/logic work, the personal stuff
That means that in a span of 20 years there will be a gigantic surplus of people. That's the "keep population under 750million at all times" in the georgia stones
It's not bad, the problem is we have too much people right now. And somehow someone made a mess with the nations closer to that principle/revolution. Imagine a mudded up Germany, they will be forced to clean more people

It's surprising, or so they say, to people outside the rill. Why did those countries import so many labour when they can just go directly to bots and lvie peacefully in their homogenous countries?

Answer is tha tthe jews are twiking that, probably for their own advantage. I might say definetely for that, but jews are rampant in their revenge lust that they might just bite themselves with some stuff they do

In Asimov's book, Earth was so overcrowded that everybody had to be stuffed into massive underground domed cities and have their lives strictly regulated by a kind of Orwellian bureaucratic form of communism (Asimov was a jew after all), or else they would all die of starvation.

Asimov's Earth had a population of 8 billion people. Our Earth has a population of 7.125 billion people.

Whites vs Robots would probably end bad for the kikes, mudchildren are easy to wash away.

Nevada has Las Vegas, which is like debauchery central. They probably heard about #SpiritCooking and got excited about it. Fucking weirdos.

also, smells like some subliminal cucking

can I get some sort of confirmation on this?
i was looking at the #spiritcooking hashtag when i saw that

See

I just remembered something.
Does anyone have the electoral count for overseas voters?
They are the "secret swing state" Soros registered en masse.
Also, any opinion on whether overseas citizens should be able to vote?
I don't think so, simply because foreign media typically has even less checks than ours, hence the brainwashed britcuck that tried to kill Trump early on because he was told he is Super Hitler.

You stupid fucking faggot.

when i was born of this country i was taught we were the great white north

i have been bamboozled

Mediocre Yellow Top more like fam

I feel like I've been shitposting with the same anons for ages.

Seconded. If one of us dies it does not matter. We are all user now.

wtf i dont want to die
you can die if you want, faggot

You already died. This is purgatory

No I mean, if one of us stops being in the hivemind or dies its ok. We all have the memes now.

This election has made me want to read the Book of Mormon to see what Mormonism is all about. Check this out:

1 Neph 22 Intro
Israel shall be scattered upon all the face of the earth. The gentiles shall nurse and nourish Israel with the gospel in the last days. Israel shall be gather and saved, and the wicked shall burn as stubble. The kingdom of the devil shall be destroyed, and Satan shall be bound.
1 Neph 22:14
And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that great whore, who hath perverted the right ways of the Lord, yea, that great and abominable church, shall tumble to the dust and great shall be the fall of it.

Mormons are the original (((Evangelicals))). The U.S.A. will never be truly safe and secure as long as (((Mormons))) have any kind of power.

Sounds like mormonism should be recognized as treason and its practitioners sentenced as such.

are there gfs in purgatory??

Listen user… If you have a death wish you should really talk to someone about that. Your family cares about you and they dont want you to die or hurt yourself. Please stay safe.

Well none of us have one so obviously not.

Fucking furfags

mormons are pseudo kikes

All recent polls show NH in the red.

Colorado I'm willing to say is going to flip red as well. I imagine a few crucial Hillary points will go to What's Aleppo Man.

nigger logic.. but i won't complain.

What do they mean? Because of all that BLM race baiting propaganda they consume from the MSM? Or because they finally realized they are niggers?

So basically if Trump wins all the swing states he might win. I don't feel good about it although I am hoping for an upset.

The real question is, what is our contingency plan if he loses?

Are you stupid? We kill everyone. Not even a joke.

LA Times has Trump at 48%, new record. He's climbing rapidly with low income and female voters.

RCP now has New Mexico and Maine as tossups.

top kek

checked, cunt

Non-burger here
I visited NC for work.
I thought NC was the most USMC-friendly state
How can it not be with the Don?

niggers

First off the polls overly weight Democrats and blacks are voting way less than in '08 or '12. Not to mention "the monster vote" aspect… the only state we have info from is Florida and even though polls show Clinton having a slight edge in the Sunshine state, actual early results show a 5 points plus advantage for Republicans showing that there is a massive enthusiasm aspect to it.

If I were a journalist, I'd be doing everything in my power to make Trump win, what would happen to them if he loses would be absolutely medieval.

o shit

That insane fall in the female vote for Clinton. What's going on?

Is the image of Anthony Weiner floating over this causing it? Or has the FBI's November surprise made them forget about the bullshit groping allegations?

Fucking checked.

Ok after wikikike'd the state I guess it's niggers + cucks

checked

wew

Is this map supposed to be a joke?

Not just a best seller, a national award winner too!

i tried reporting this last week and all my replies were LALALALALA CTR SHILL LA LA LA LA

gunshots at midnight is it gets stolen from us. 3 shots in the air. we are coming.
MEME IT

Always the first post user.. :^)

Fairy dust and a belief they can get this to fly.

Not just niggers – the worst type of white cuck imaginable.

Wilmington, North Carolina. It used to be home to Screen (((Gems))) studio and they flooded this quaint little southern city with hollywood money. Somehow, when all the country girls turned into sorority sluts and they all craved the sweet, sweet taste of free jew coke, SCREEN GEMS LEAVES!
But what did it leave behind? TWO generations of screaming fucking faggotry. If you go to Wilmington, you'll see the last clung remnants holding on for dear life as their theaters close (one just closed last week), their boutiques have no clientele, and the only thing they're left with is conservative-minded engineers at the local GE plant, soldiers and marines visiting from their bases, rich old fucks, and loads of niggers.
But they're not giving up! They're going to fight and spread their faggotry as far and wide as they can. Raleigh/Durham – based science triangle – is a seething underbelly of bullshit leftists faggotry. The children of middle class engineers and hard working scientists have become infatuated with worshiping cuckoldry. They have spread to Winston-Salem in limited but noticeable quantities and Asheville. All of these places have large pops of niggers and cuckites (and need to be RWDS'ed post haste). Other than that, it's a fucking fantastic state and I recommend everyone visiting (on the day of the rope).

They want Chaos user. They want to smash the whole system. They enjoy ruling over ashes.

Why do you think they are into all the degenerate shit.

You thought all women would vote Hillary, however when she looks like she can drop dead at any moment you get second thoughts. Especially when the Woman candidate doesn't go nearly the same lengths to reach out to people that Trump does.

So is all the shit news is spouting out actual counted votes or is this bullshit they make up? Do I have to actually wait for the Presidential Election before real numbers are given out?

And the spacer colonies were taken to the other extreme. Where the entire planets population is measured in the hundreds tended to by a personal army of robots and the people go out of their way to keep contact with other human beings to the absolute minimum.

What in the fuck am I reading?

What the fuck did I just WATCH?

Melbourne

What the fuck is this shit?! Degenerate cunts.

Yes, i remember this. This was setup in Straya to let children learn about the human body

These people are fucked up in their heads.

From the Podesta e-mails, basically, what you see here is only the external polling. They take the internal polling (actual polling results but probably slanted in some way as well like by targeting 'minority' neighbourhoods etc) and then simply multiply the votes of women and Shillary-voting racial groups. The multiplier can vary to unlimited degrees. Basically if it was the other way round and the press was on Trump's side, what you'd see happening is them taking the internal polling, and then just tripling the votes of white men, and marketing that as an accurate polling result to the public. The reason they're so worried as seen from those same e-mails is that Trump is winning in the internal polling and has been for a long time.

I was born in America and I assumed the nation's biggest strength was our tenacity to get any insurmountable task done. It's a gut wrenching feel to see the youth be lazier than I would have ever been at that age.

gas gas gas rifle rifle shoah shut their lying jewish mouths :reee: and so on…

This OP graph is shit, but imagine neither got to 270 and it had to go to ta Republican House and the neo-cohens voted in Shillary? What a way that would be for them to have to show their true colors and their loyalty to their Jewish masters bam in Israel… now THAT would be a fucking CLASSIC……

Well 3/4 of all independents that voted early were hwyte voters. It is still too close to call

(((CNN)) is certainly toning down on the anti-Trump rhetoric. Just look at the front page, especially the circled part.

If it was last month that would be a pic of Hillary. That's how media psychology works.

ahaha anyone who lives there can tell you you can't drive down ANY road for a mile without seeing several Trump signs. Fucking pathetic.

Every single fucking time.

North Virginia has been shipped a truck load of minorities that is threatening to ruin the state. WVA certainly, but Virginia has been pretty pozzed. Take a look at who's the senator there.

hey americans, european here.

How is trump going to win? Every of these pics give hillary more votes (thanks to commiefornia).

Explain to me your system because I don't get it.

TRIPS FOR TRUMP

This forecast has many states that Trump is very close to or tied "leaning hillary" like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. In states where trump has a solid lead, the media claims its a "battleground" state. This is to demoralize trump supporters, as many of those light blue states can very easily be Trump's and those battleground states are almost assuredly Trump's

checked

very nice, praise Kek!

CHECKED FOR KEK AND TRUMP

check'd

HAIL KEK

A simple reminder that, from the very beginning, Trump's strategy has to been to mimic Ronald Reagan's run in 1980.

The miraculous every-poll-was-(((mistaken))) finish will be the icing on the cake.

Who the fuck drew this map?

kill yourself imkikefy

Do you have a link to a specific email?

you deserve the gas along with rach

I'M CHECKING THEM KEK, I'M CHECKING THEM

That's unbearable.

Mormon rituals are literally stolen from freemasonry. Smith was a con artist.

Is this Paul McCarthy?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

They are trying to rile up the base.

Haha it makes me laugh imagining a fully grown man in FBI clothes shitposting about killing people on a Mongolian fingerpainting image board.

bingo

if they let the polls show donald is up by too much. The rigging is obvious

If they show she's winning too much, the visual evidence would have people saying "def rigging" cause of the rallies and sign evidence

so keep it close (watch the battleground states) they will want to manipulate them the most, cause those are the ones that sway the win.

this is how the rigging will go

Rig, caught or not caught
They swear hillary in, and then they declare it over.
End of story
Just like they did with bush on the second term.
With florida, as everyone knew florida was rigged
Bush's motorcade was being barraged with rocks for fuck sakes. That is how much florida voted for the other guy. (romney i think)

vegeta, what does the scouter say about these quads?

hillary isn't going to get obama-like support from black voters, though. nobody who isn't black will ever get that level of support, because blacks are the most racist group on earth.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CURRENT RESULTS. THE CURRENT ACTUAL POLL NUMBERS NOT SOME KIKE MEDIA BULLSHIT. ALL CAPS BECAUSE IM A FAGGOT

Here is the poll that was most accurate in 2012:
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#popular-vote

And here is a collection of (((polls))):
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

This. It's laughable that they have arizona and north carolina as "toss ups" when there are tighter margins in VA and PA right now. Apparently Trump being up by 3-4 points is "toss up" but Hillary being up 1-2 points is "lean blue"

Blue Arizona is a retarded meme. North Carolina is guaranteed red. Florida is guaranteed red as well, unless voter fraud rears its ugly head.

Possibly the weiner pedoshit. Could also be due to spirit cooking. I can guarantee spirit cooking is what's causing clinton's support from superstitious hispanics to collapse.

I was raised in the rural south and I was taught that the south will rise again.

I was told the truth.