Smoking Gun Pizza Front

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1330482_re-testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

Other urls found in this thread:

libertarian--princess.tumblr.com/post/152747392621/libertarianprincess-libertarianprincess
archive.is/EgCwX
i.sli.mg/4uH0eR.png
web.archive.org/web/20040525172103/http://www.ardentalsupply.com/
web.archive.org/web/*/elkinsspace.com
aleph-institute.org/wp/
youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM
8ch.net/pol/res/8086937.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user, I appreciate your digging but I don't think that they would use a credit card campaign for this.

Wrong, they do it this way all the time. They use front companies and under 10K it is not signaled to the IRS.

I do remember stratfor being involved somehow

libertarian--princess.tumblr.com/post/152747392621/libertarianprincess-libertarianprincess

The address listed for Pizza Packet on their website goes to a post office in Florida (30 minutes from the Epstein mansion though). The also own a Frapes LLC

archive.is/EgCwX

The address listed for a sponsor of a Pizza Packet contest (762 Park Place, NYC, NY);

i.sli.mg/4uH0eR.png

Streetview of this address shows a business name of “AR medical & Dental Supply Corp and a website address. That domain is inactive, but was crawled by the wayback machine successfully a few times.

web.archive.org/web/20040525172103/http://www.ardentalsupply.com/

The phone number if googled indicates that the business moved to a new location, and the owner of that business probably failed to remove the awning before relocating, so that lead is a dead end. The ownership of the 762 park place address is currently unknown.

However, Pizza Packet and Frapes LLC are evidently owned by one Itchie Gross, so who the fuck is Itchie Gross??

Richard "Itchie” Gross LinkedIn profile has a picture of a commercial jet.

How is this a smoking gun? Honest question. What does this prove?

Best Pizza Friends forever Joe!

bump

Hey guys. Just going to let you in on a little secret: Pizza = stolen credit card info. Anyone who has spent time on dark net trading will know this and confirm. They are skimming cc's for some reason. Perhaps it ties into that email about making it appear Hillary is more funded by regular people?

it can mean lots of things…essentially a suspect code word

Thanks for correcting the record.

Considering they got caught charging one-time donors repeatedly in totals less than $100 so banks don't flag it for fraud, this would not surprise me.

Die now.

yeah billionaires need stolen credit cards to funnel money, right…

They've removed Itchie Gross LinkedIn.

Okay, whatever retards. This is why no one here bothers digging anymore. You can literally confirm in 5 minutes but who cares when you want to take care of those poor kids to compensate for your emasculation. Of course they need cc's. They talked about this in the DNC leaks and also a recent podesta email about making it appear they are funded by "the people". And of course darknet pedos will be using the term "pizza" because anyone with a brain would understand why burner cc's would be a common thing in internet pedo circles.

Oops! I'm being too reasonable. Forgot that any discussion of the emails isn't allowed here without pedo confirmation bias. Get to your failed pedo digging, you have nothing to show for it now and it will be hilarious in a couple months when you still have nothing to show for it.

(1)

You're gonna be hanged high pedo. Have fun while it lasts.

Guess what goys, Pizza Packet LLC is Kosher!

there's already a thread you fucking 4chan refugee:

And no, this isn't a smoking gun because we haven't found anything yet in that website:

web.archive.org/web/*/elkinsspace.com

You could have spend an additional 2 minutes to write an explanation but you didn't. You're a useless faggot from 4chan who can't even make a decent OP. Reported.

the Itchie Gross connection is interesting and I think it deserves its own thread but this thread has nothing to do with this guy and OP is a useless 4channer. Make a new thread and take the time to explain the context.

Yea seriously, take the time add all the material. This was my first post because I found the information. Itchie Gross LinkedIn is back. I'll attempt to track it back. I'm guessing his history is being scrubbed.

This kind of evil shouldn't even be possible. Surely this cannot be allowed to happen in our world, who can allow this?

Itchie works here now:

aleph-institute.org/wp/

Didn't take long to spot the Yids

Wait, seriously?

Kill yourself faggot you smell of reddit.

Odd places for him to visit.

Where did you get that?

Make a new thread specifically about that guy, OP's link is about the Stratfor e-mails. It has nothing to do with Itchie Gross so why fill up a thread about Stratfor with information about some suspicious chabad rabbi? Make a new thread and explain the context.

Planned Parenthood, Michael Aquino, Jeffry Epstien, Marina Abramovic. Filter man says that the NYPD has tapes of them doing things to children but Obama's DoJ is making things hard for them.
Wikileaks will release said tapes but only if she becomes elected?

youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM

Yeah no, this isn't the best souce. This week he was yelling about Hillary Clinton being litterally an agent of the Chinese Communist Party.

This is fucking weird lads.
I found him.
So you search google, he's the guy who made pizzapacket.com - however his linkedin and his google+ account have been scrubbed. No archives or cache.

However searching for him in conjunction with pizza packet and you FIND HIS FACEBOOK

https:// www. facebook.com/itchie1?fref=nf

He seems like some innocuous fat bloke who is overly proud of his missus

Just realised you fucking pointed out the LinkedIn page has a pic of a jet. LinkedIn page is gone

THEY FUCKING KNOW ABOUT US PEOPLE

Wait for his fucking facebook to disappear now that I posted it

I've taken screenshots of his Facebook activity.

She's an agent of the Saudis through Huma.

Who's that QT user?

I posted that info's own thread here as well:

8ch.net/pol/res/8086937.html

MAKE A NEW THREAD SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THAT GUY. You're all posting interesting information but it's in the wrong thread because OP's link has nothing to do with that guy.

Archive everything
Archive everything

THIS IS BIGGER THAN TODD & CLARE (or maybe it's connected to them?)

Bump for quality work.

Untrue.

Cucks is who.

RWDS nao.

Ayy fam your third image was lacking a little bit of diversity so I made it more inclusive for you.

This thread is at page 25 but I have to bump it to ask those who have info about that guy to post it in another thread because it could be a good trail. For some reason the search function isn't working right now so I can't find out if the Richard "Itchie" Gross connection has been discussed elsewhere – or I'll have to do it manually with CTRL-F.

bump

I bumped it the last time because I couldn't find a thread about Richard "Itchie" Gross. Are we done digging? Was it a good lead?

FBI confirmed investigating our work on 8ch. Bump.

Mods, please be extra vigilant of sliding.

What? Where? I missed that.