Blacks Don't Into Voodoo

Black people tend to have a very strong negative reaction to occult stuff. They don't buy into the white liberal line, "it's just art"

The idea that white people are using voodoo magic is probably going to scare the shit out of them - and probably confirm a lot of beliefs they already hold. "This is how white people keep us down."

Bottom line: the occult angle needs to go viral.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/07/22/334022357/rumor-patrol-no-a-snake-in-a-bag-did-not-cause-ebola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Said this in another thread regarding spirit cooking. If we want this to spread, we need to take the angle of an extreme left winger defending their right to worship Satan. Should make it seem a lot more believable than just blurting out the truth.

Not just niggers, spics are allergic to any sort of witchcraft as well. We need to push hard on the minorities openly opposing this shit

Absolutely.

This.
There's few things that piss off conservative people more than satanism.
Even people who otherwise seem liberal aren't exactly fans of the prince of darkness.

Old comics are the best.

Hispanics are also superstitious

I agree. However, it may be an error to confirm their "powers." Instead, we'd be better off mocking their belief in such garbage.

This, finally OP is not a fag. Spics and niggers are allergic to anything relating to satanism, especially spics. We need to spread this among their preachers and voila, hillaries minority base is gone

Did some things

If you are going to roleplay, remember to play a Jew.

This. We need to spread it and even include the Jay-Z connection. They still see him as part of the illuminati and such and this plays into that well.

"Jews" we are not the same race after all, better to call them out for the kabalistic horseshit.

That's a terrible fucking idea. Blacks respect Jay-Z. He isn't some creepy ass cracka performing strange rituals. Focus on that.

Now i'm a mood for Zombie.

Hilarious because the only reason we have voodoo in America is because of West Africans. I wouldn't say they have an aversion to their supernatural, just when white people are doing it.

Bullshit. There is a reason why they are always mad at him for this or that and the comment section of any of his videos is filled with people whining about the illuminati. I fucking swear Holla Forums is filled to the brim with idiots from reddit and shills. Commit suicide if you are going to be this fucking useless.

The ignorance in this thread is astounding. They don't care what race the person who is doing it is, they care about the ritual bullshit itself. Anything that is not "praise Jesus" is comparable to satan to them.

Saw some black dude with a giant trump sign on a street corner today/ It was funny as fuck he was a straight up nig gangster in a black area, this negress drives past and yells 'YO VOTIN FOR THE WHITE BOY" she was pissed. Still don;t know where he got the sign he may have stole it, it was like a 8 foot long fuckin plastic sign kek

Maybe African-Americans but just straight up Africans literally have wars over this kind of shit. There's killings across several countries between rival cults almost every day

Bullshit, voodoo IS nigger shit.

What blacks have an aversion to his basic hygiene.

NIGGERS DON'T COUNT.

Kill yourself already.

Reported for not wanting to take advantage of animals before shooting them all.

That reminds me of this little gem. Are your american niggers as afraid of snakes?

And if you're going to hit the niggosphere, use images of that serbian jew with snakes and shit. This will horrifying them.

Niggers think that Ebola is spread through a witch carrying a snake into a bag. No shit.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/07/22/334022357/rumor-patrol-no-a-snake-in-a-bag-did-not-cause-ebola