American Comeback Story

I'm not sure if any of you have seen this one yet, but it is absolutely gold, Grade A persuasion. We're down to the wire here with the election coming up, but every little bit counts, and this seems like the sort of things that could sway minds in the final hour.'

Exclusive — ‘American Comeback Story’: Watch Unbelievable Story of How Donald Trump Changed Boxer William Campudoni’s Life

“I was a young pro Puerto Rican boxer,” Campudoni said in the short film, about five minutes long, as it opens over footage of him boxing on television. “One of the originals the legendary Cus D’Amato took in. I worked and trained with the best: Tyson, Holyfield, and George Foreman.

But before I could rise in boxing, someone gave me a chance like nobody else would.”

Campudoni was struggling, having grown up “very poor” in Spanish Harlem in New York, when he stumbled one night into Trump Tower asking for a job after leaving St. Patrick’s Cathedral.

“My dresser was my crib. I was a victim of abuse in my own hometown … in the streets,” Campudoni said. “At the age of 22, I was at the brink of being homeless. I remember one night on Christmas Eve, I walked into the St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and I said, ‘God, please give me a purpose.’ As I exited, I walked down 5th Ave., and there was this gorgeous building.”

Donald Trump himself hired Campudoni the next day.

“I walked inside, and I said, ‘I’m looking for work,’” Campudoni said. “The next day, Trump hired me off the streets. He gave me five navy blue suits. He shook my hand and said, ‘Welcome to the family.’”

[Continued in article]

archive.is/q1eHg
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/05/exclusive-american-comeback-story-watch-unbelievable-story-trump-changed-boxer-campudonis-life/

Other urls found in this thread:

boxrec.com/boxer/6068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maga

MAGA

Nice video, but it has ro be siad that this guy was pretty bad?

boxrec.com/boxer/6068

Yeah, but that's not really the point. It's not that he was a champion, it's that Trump gave his life purpose and gave him the opportunity he needed to get out of the gutter.

Most people wouldn't look this up, and the ones to tell them would be the liberal media, who couldn't talk bad about an immigrant that grew up in a bad area without being hypocritical. It's blowing up right now though, those with social media accounts start sharing this.

bump

True I looked it up, because I'm a fight fan though

share that video on Facebook

Made a webm.

Doing God's work user, thank you.

At least Trump didn't give the nigga money or a house or a car. He didn't pull him up when he was down. He gave the nigga the job he needed to pull his own damn self up.

This was some good shit

Top tier fucking propaganda holy shit.

bump

Adding a bump. If an user could mashup some of the top motivational videos on youtube and splice this in on the countdown vid it could potentially reach a few hundred thousand in next few days.

Right wing propaganda videos on Jewtube have been the real shit lately.

But White men employing people of all origin is the new White supremacy, don't you know? It lets them feel empowered and christ-like.

The persuasion is strong with this video.

God damn thats a good add

Trumps going to win

He HAS TO WIN

America doesn't deserve Donald Trump, but he's going to win for us anyway.
MAGA, brothers.

If we don't deserve it, then it is our duty to pay him back by becoming a great country that does deserve it.
MAGA

Bumping for Making America Great Again.

Hail Emperor Trump!

bump

That's bretty gudd.

hopefully the elections are over soon and /burgernews/ can finaly turn back into Holla Forums again.

Yeah, just a couple more days and then the election threads will be replaced by either delicious salt mining, or reports on the ongoing civil war (which will be rather one-sided, given that all the people who have guns are on Trump's side, not to mention the cops and the army.)

I wish user, I wish, but burgers keep promising muh uprising since 60 years and never deliver. But it will be definitely salt mining, no matter who whins.

bump

that is a powerful ad, i've also heard lots of stories about Trump doing similar things throughout his life

truly a good man

IM FUCKING CRYING

Trump will win, but the fight won't end there. We have to fight harder than he has this entire campaign, he alone cannot bear the weight of the challenges he'll face. We must become great. All across the world, the Symbol of Peace can only stand if the deeds of men uphold it.

That is awesome. Spread it like butter.

Anyone who's actually grown up in NYC knows that Trump is a true classic New Yorker who talks like an asshole, but his actions are kind and fair. Much better than the fake-New-Yorker Clintons, who talk nicely but are really complete bastards in their actions.

about 4% too cheesy but the normies can't tell they are so empty inside they'll swallow everything that gives them some feels.

SPREAD IT

SPREAD IT WITH ALL YOU HAVE

THIS MIGHT BE THE FINAL PUSH TO VICTORY

Great video, and that cut to the MAGA hat and letter at the end is fucking perfection. It truly shows how much power the msm has in contorting the public perception of Trump from a good person into a perceived monster. A new acquaintance I got introduced to a month ago brought up politics today - his exact words were 'I'm scared of Trump, I think he's going to be the next Hilter'
This would make a pretty good movie to be honest - it's got a better plot line than 'The Boxer' (the Wahlberg boxing movie).

GOOSEBUMPS

So he talked to Trump about the job before even seeing him at the hotel. Nice.

It's always nice to bait this properly so lefties watch it. "trump racism on video" or some such shit.