Korean all-female shadow government meltdown; Gookanon reports

YESTERDAY WE OBRYED THE QUEEN AND BENT OUR NECKS BEFORE THE 8 GODDESSES, BUT TODAY WE KNEEL ONLY TO TRUTH
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=001&aid=0008803379
viewsnnews.com/article?q=137779
v.media.daum.net/v/20161103103235572
news.heraldcorp.com/culture/view.php?ud=201611031401291772125_1
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000413326
breit*bart.com/national-security/2016/11/04/south-korea-president-issues-second-apology-sharing-state-secrets-friend/
e****koreajournal.net/issue/view_pop.htm?Idx=3343
v.media.daum.net/v/20161105184303910.
koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=4740586&referer=https://www.google.co.kr/
cms.ewha.ac.kr/user/oga/Ewha OIA brochure_English.pdf
nocutnews.co.kr/news/4676878
web.archive.org/web/20161021034444/http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea
npr
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=028&aid=0002337216
namu.wiki/w/이익 성폭행 및 이자혜 사주 논란
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_8088
youtube.com/watch?v=GLg_wp0IXoI
worldnomads.com/travel-safety/eastern-asia/mongolia/crime-in-mongolia
youtube.com/watch?v=fjkZdYpnwFo
archive.fo/Q7ZWQ
archive.fo/3vshx
archive.fo/VsTgl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion#Beliefs
archive.is/vaW3L
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06SEOUL1791_a.html
archive.is/0atlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The news link about the Assassination atempt; use translator.

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=001&aid=0008803379

And these are the link about Ahn Min-Seok congressman's reveal about Psy & entertainment connections

viewsnnews.com/article?q=137779

v.media.daum.net/v/20161103103235572

news.heraldcorp.com/culture/view.php?ud=201611031401291772125_1

entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000413326

Feels god, man.

When will you gooks gain the balls to overthrow the government? When will a right wing leadership emerge?

the eternal korean strikes again

So you reckon this will lead to the uncucking of Worst Korea?

makes sense, a quick search shows a ton of (((american media))) explaining how it's a 'brilliant satire' of capitalism

What I don't understand is how did a cabal of only women get to power in South Korea? Women are fucking incompetent as fuck when it comes to leading. How didn't a bunch of rich guys easily defeat them and become the elite themselves?

This is why you should never eat too much tofu.

Sweden-tier propaganda probably.

I just looked at the Wikipedia article for Park and it doesn't mention anything of the cabal of 8 that secretly rules over the country. I have to assume by now someone would have written this fact there. This means that Wikipedia moderators are deleting it whenever someone adds it in.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IT CANNOT BE…
THIS IS WHY VEGANS ARE SUCH CUCKS!

The audacity. Who the fuck cares what YOU want, Barry, you closet-case?

The truth is; Park claims she's the patriotic right-wing conservative since day 1. Her party supposed to be conservative. Her voters and supporters, the ILBE, Mealgia and other goons, claims that they're right-wing too. Her father claimed too.

The REAL truth is; her father is commie traitor who was member of Communism cult named "남로당 (Nam-Ro Party)" around Korean war times and colluded to overtake south with communism. Park is dearest friend of Kim's family and often being invited to North via private jet.

You can't put 'left vs right' logic in Korea, at least not in here. It seems everyone fucked up in here and even feels like left and right war reversed.
Not even good old authoritarian vs freedom logic work in here. It seems like good vs evil is the only capable logic that I can comprehend in Korean affairs.
Even I cannot explain all these fucking political chaos going around here. Korea is politically fucked up place.
But one thing I'm pretty sure is that Park tried to sell this country to handful of all-female secret cabal and she must be overthrew.
Now we're trying to make things right, un-cuck all these situation and try to start all over again.
This will be very bumpy ride but at least we're now free from the chain gang.

Shit, you didn't know that? Soy is the devil's fag-factory, user.

most asians are girly as fuck, the only ones I can think of who have some testosterone are mongols

You didn't know that soy has estrogen in it? Pretty common knowledge. That's why vegans indeed are such effeminate faggots always.

You know a country is hardcore when they have guillotines lying around 'just in case'

South Korea: President Denies Palace Exorcisms in Second Apology

breit*bart.com/national-security/2016/11/04/south-korea-president-issues-second-apology-sharing-state-secrets-friend/

"Park said she had mentally detached from Choi already but vowed to “totally cut off personal relations” from Friday on.

Park also denied accusations of allowing “shamanism” and exorcisms in the Cheong Wa Dae, Seoul’s presidential palace. "

So she's admitting “shamanism” and exorcisms took place in the presidential palace?

You fucking deserve to be betrayed by those plastic whores.

I knew that, but I just realized why vegans are such colossal faggots.
Tofu is all soy, and (((health experts))) have been pushing it for years. And I didn't remember that until just now.
It's like poetry

BASED GOOK
why can't china have happenings like you

Guess its time for Best Korea to come clean things up

my post menopausal mother eats soys isoflavones supplements specifically for that reason

so she's basically a gook neocon

Fuck Voltaire Leibniz was right, this is the best of all worlds.
Though gook user you have my most sincere regrets that someone based like you has to live there. I hope someday you can join the land of the free, and enjoy guns like a Texan would. You're stuck there because of a debt right? no chance of getting some ACLU equivalent to try and help you is there?

They had their own in 1989. Sadly it ends up tragic and the evil side won.
I sometimes dream the world where good side won in Tiananmen, weep for little.

DO NOT FUCKING DERAIL THIS THREAD WITH NORK, JAP SHIT
I REPEAT, DO NOT FUCKING DERAIL MY FUCKING THREAD WITH UNRELATED BAITS
NORKS ARE SHIT, JAPAN IS NOT RELATED

Exactly.

In other words a commie.

How did they get the statue?

Every time a female politician takes the head position of a country, she destroys it.
People never learn I guess.

Gov't run by shadowy all female cult? All this story needs is some spirit cooking thrown into the mix.

Even Thatcher?

You gotta admit, the gooks stroke a propaganda goldmine with Gangnam Style. What I can't understand is why the fuck did it have a so big reach, compared to, well, every other song on the planet? Was there an (((international cooperation))) to make this vid big or something?

neocons aren't just commies, they're commies posing as conservatives

Well, even if the general population doesn't start eating soy products in the west, we are all already severely affected by xenoestrogens in plastic food packaging. The Jews have been putting that shit in plastic for decades, and if we compare this decades western male testosterone levels to testosterone levels from early 1900's, currently they are less than 50% of what they were on average back then.

If Park and her allies get ousted or executed, will the US leave South Korea? We waste money sending our military forces overseas to Korea because of our (((alliance))). SK needs some anti-globalists in charge.

It was very well orchestrated and Youtube can do anything it wants with the numbers

So do we

They the statue of liberty literally from scraps. Pure passion for freedom liberty. The absolute mad men.

So when are the sad fucks wrongfully thrown into jail gonna get freed?

Trump wants to pull out of foreign military bases that don't benefit us in favor of boosting local militaries.

You didn't know user? Korea once ruled half the world.

You have 30 seconds to explain how are worst koreans relevant in any way.

Would China be Russia-tier if it succeeded?

I don't pretend to know anything about military strategy, but wouldn't pulling out weaken our presence to the Chinese?

Well, I bet you feel fucking stupid now, don't you, Worst Korea? Don't worry, the glorious leader will be in Seoul shortly, to help you with your cabal of capitalist cunts. Reunification soon, fellow Korean.

Korean independance was a mistake.

Listen up, chobos. The queen is the most useless unit in the game. You don't get a queen, unless the game is already over. Stick to zergling rushes.

South Korea is too important strategic key point to just leave. The CIA, and other 3 letters agency guys would calculating shits right now. Even if Park being overthrown, our next leader won't fucking dare against our big brother US. No one would.
No, US won't leave soon and I don't want it too. I don't want to be isolated between batshit insane commies and imperialists like a fucking sandwich.

North korea is literally containment country.

Hey gookanon, could you please come back to Twitter and the old DM group? We miss you.

I know of precisely one Korean song (well, two if you count vid related), and it's Gangnam style because of everyone losing their shit over it. That's the only reason I know of it, you potato-vampire.

More than Russia. God.
Imagine righteous minded 'real' democratic capitalism nation with fucking 2 billion people in it.
The world would have been whole lot better place if they succeeded.

You mean a PSY-op?

No I meant would it be nationalist

In spite of your racial handicap, you're a good egg, OP.

Hey gookanon, could you please come back to Twitter and the old DM group? We miss you.

These two sentences alone make me feel that there is more to the story.

yes, but it would be better to give the gooks their own guns than constantly defend them by ourselves.

I will, after get my shits together.
I currently having Social Network phobia. You have no idea how crazy absurd shits they writes in Korean Twatter. Fucking full-genocide speech against all men, encouraging women to murder random men, pictures of dead male fetuses, and 4000+ retweets. It's more than a terminal cancer, it's satanic mass metal disease outbreak.

Wtf? Why is (((MSM))) suppressing this? Did I answer my own question with the brackets?

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder the nips want to gas you.

I assumed it was because internet censorship sucks balls and ass in SK and it was one of the very few videos you could actually watch besides sports and state news broadcasts.

Could you send us some pics with the originals and translations? That sound like stuff we should spread.

can't imagine why Western media would want to suppress information about an incompetent female president controlled by a shadowy cabal a week before the US election, huh

Christ, 2016 never stops delivering. Will there ever be a year with as many memes and happenings?

Never underestimate Asian women.

All the meccha kawaii kyaaaa s… senpai stuff is an act. They're intelligent, supremely manipulative and utterly ruthless. I actually have a tiny modicum of respect for Chinese women being completely up-front about it.

2017 perhaps.

Isn't this pretty much CIA implying that Park was only in power due to them tolerating/supporting her and they would had overthrown her if they had known?

Not that they probably didn't already know and are just pretending that this is all a big surprise for them. Shit's fucked.

Because they thought woman can lead, user.
The all-female secret society and their female puppet leader nearly brought a nation to the ground. Zionistic MSM would never cover this story.

I'm not a fan of uneducated Imperialists but at this rate I can't blame them for shit-talking about us.
Luckily we're desperately trying to make things right, firing all Megalian goons in companies and make lists for them. And now Park meltdown.

I attach few screencaps I took before. I seriously, absolutely not wants to go there again and witness these stuffs from nightmare again.

Dear god. I now understand your pain.

How new are you? Democracy is a scam and so is capitalism.

10/10 would purge the capitol with

Do we have any evidence that the "Megalian" feminist groups are funded by Choi and her cronies? Maybe they're all some sort of controlled opposition?

WHAT IS NORTH KOREA DOING
THEY CAN USE THE POLITICAL CHAOS TO ATTACK
FINAL BATTLE OF THE KOREA COMETH
THE WAR CONTINUES

I suspect the psy-op angle was simply to portray SK to the outside world as a magical place of hot half-naked Asian chicks and fun-loving party guys, so no-one external would examine the actual socio-political landscape.

Jesus fuck how did we fall for it? Psy is literally Slurms MacKenzie.

Holy fucking shit.

Yeah that'll work out great for them

Not yet, but they're confirmed to be deeply related with former Korean extremist movement called "NL movement".
The whole Daughters of Megalia cult is made by remnants of NL movement fanatics.

Dude, phytoestrogens in tofu and soy are so well recognised it's something we're taught to ask about in medschool as a risk factor for breast cancer.

This is even worse than American feminists. The landwhales here are usually just retarded or parroting off the media, but Korean women seem truly insane. I always knew I felt a deep hatred for those slant-eyed fucks every time I saw them at H-Mart.

You do know that kpop is heavily funded by worst korea's government? They were aggressively pushing it onto the world's stage to increase tourism.

I'm wondering if there's any overt links between this and our witch/goon Satanist cult. I can't fucking believe I just wrote that sentence in absolute seriousness.

I dont get it, whats so important about this "Womad" group? Its just a bunch of feminist nobodies shitposting on Twitter right, not actually influential people with power.

Was it far right or left?

I don't know if I should laugh or scream.

End yourself 4chan subhuman.

There is an almost infinite number of (otherwise clearly sinister) things that can be passed as art and fun through a song and its videoclip. The implications and motives behind this are hard to consider if you don't have a pre-existing bias towards what you'll see (which, in all honesty, not even a respectable proportion of Holla Forumsacks have IMO).

We've all had to learn a new version of reality, user.

What is NL and what did they do?

What is that in the air ? The winds of global war, I missed you.

I wish I had known about Korean women. This one even wore a disguise, but she couldn't hide her inner Megalian. The meme of the demure, obedient Asian woman needs to die, because it's literally the opposite of the truth.

This. Hillary's ties to the occult shows how similar the shit is here. I fully expect the same shit that went down in worst korea to come here if she gets into office. This may be another reason why the media won't talk about it. People, as stupid as they are, will make the connection and freak the fuck out.

They're being supported by Korean 'lefty' MSM, goons of huffpost and they insisting Megalians are the true new world order (Yes, I seen them use this term in their very article) and enforcing the narrative that anyone against this holy Megalian, Womad movement, should be fucking beheaded.
The MSM forcing this fucking insanity I posted as some kind of new world order in Korea right now, and we must more than just accept them, but follow them as our spiritual leaders.
…And there goes civil war between these extremists and sane, rational people. I mean, who's gonna accept batshit insane gender-war cultists who shitposting 24/7 on twatter?
There was pedo rape incident by Megalian too. Some fucking Megalian kindergarten teacher raped 5 years old boy student and proudly shared her story on Megalia website, and gets arrested, sold feminism t-shirt to fund her lawyer fees, and fucking idiotic voice actors and artists proudly uploaded pictures of they wearing that t-shirts online.
Google Kim Ja-Yeon or something. She's the idiot who proudly funded pedophile rapists and fired by Nexon. And megalians tried to stir this shit up like some kind of oppression against feminism, and failed hard.

It was.. left sided but more than just far left. Their full name was 'National Liberation People's Democracy Revolution'.
Yeah, it was fucking Maoism.

Korea seeks to become the Asian Jew. They love deception, trickery, and destruction. By hiding their true faces behind plastic surgery they try to trick all, even their own people. They read the fucking Talmud like it was a bedtime story I'm not even making this up.

NL movement is acronym for some batshit insane extremist left movement in 80's, National Liberation People's Democracy Revolution. It was Maoism.

Where'd you bury the body, user?

I've always wondered how this meme even took hold. Maybe because I lived in Canada where they are all over, but I was surprised to hear about this meme when I moved to the states. Was beyond confused about it since just talking to most asian women and you can pick up on their tempers and such.

You better be Asian yourself, user. Yellow fever is a meme that needs to die.

Well, obviously the general population of Korea hates such cunts and if some kind of feminist anti-male tyranny ever were instated in Korea, all the men of the nation would pretty easily just kill them and take over…
What the fuck are the feminist cunts going to do, FIGHT? LMAO

The meme is purely Japanese, and even then it's really only traditional Japanese and is slowly dying out just like traditional American women. Your mistake was believing all "Asians" are the same.

South of Main Street and west of Central Avenue.

J-jesus christ user.

To be fair, that's a pretty old meme, maybe too old.

This shit is unacceptable though, you deserved that
>>>/reddit/

This. Kikes are matriarchal, that's why this is happening. The jew has infiltrated your country. You should just let the "uneducated imperialists" gas you tbh.

You know why traditional, thousands-years-old Oriental culture is so misogynistic? It's because over those thousands of years, Oriental women proved time and time again that they fucking deserved it.

meanwhile

Buckle up, the timelines are converging.

btw sorry to burst your bubble
Francois Hollande approval rating is 4%

he's the worst president of all :D

other than that, good to see more globalist scum exposed, even in the East

Found an article that goes briefly into it. Apparently it was a far-left student organization that was one of the three main groups to resisting South Korean authoritarianism in the 1980s.
e****koreajournal.net/issue/view_pop.htm?Idx=3343

No it's not. I see others trying to push this as well.

They are. They all have tempers, all love white cock, and all put an emphasis on money under the guise of traditionalism.

I'm afraid they're much further along. The difference is that they're still virgins unlike US women who are sluts. It's actually a fucked up situation over there that shows no sign of improving.

Have the gooks tried just not being cucks? Or do they get into legal trouble for not allowing their wives to peg them?

Guys, I had a really uncomfortable thought.
There's already the idea that South Korea is hotbed for all kinds of social and cultural development experimentation, so how could they lose so much control so quickly in such a controlled sector?

My fear is that this whole event is another product of social experimentation, to see what happens when you allow the sparks of anger and revolution to flourish in an economically strong, first-world country. It's a reason why the USA is so quickly dropping all support for a regime they otherwise like, as "they" want to see what happens in preparation for whatever may happen in the USA in the next few years.
I can't be the only one thinking this.

I was talking about nips since that's what I was replying to. Not allowing your wife to peg you is probably considered domestic violence in gookland, though.

Shit, so do I!

SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS ISN'T IN THE WESTERN MSM?

Seriously, a westernized, modern nation has been completely turned upside-down by some chinese cartoon plot. The ride never fucking ends.

It's pretty much the asian equivalent of "perfidious albion"

Have you got any more pics of the protests? Our media aren't spreading this so it'd help.

This is why American culture and trends have been promoted in South Korea for all these years.

China will use this as justification for moving into the Korean peninsula.

Imagine how people here would react if a female president with ties to the occult was found to have cause this much of a mess? Also they have some ties to Hillary and Merkel. And now you understand.

Nah, that is the elites media doing it's job. Just today there was civillian unrest in London, Florence, South Korea and other places. Why do you think jews and their pawns, the elites are becoming desperate ? We are reaching that sweet dark ages-ish spot, where shit is hiting the fan on a daily basis. If anything, we should continue affecting real world politics and society at large and now it is time for a little hope.

US is interesting with approval ratings.
Dubya with 92%

Dubya with 19%

You have to be a special kind of incompetent to have 4%.

fugg

There's no more need for the MSM anymore. They're like the RIAA and MPAA, ancient deprecated dinosaurs that are fully under the control of malicious globalists that are getting completely fucking cucked by the Internet.

Destroying 24 hour news channels would be one of the biggest steps towards freeing normalfags from their influence.

I thought it too, user. But we just can't tolerate Park considering all the dirty shits done by her.
Is this is some kind experiment to collect some data, fare enough. We show them strong message that people won't tolerate secret societies, and we're capable of overthrow the corrupted government.
Park's regime was a fucking undefeatable iron fist that even Samsung feared. And now look at them. They're nothing but powerless criminals now.

Our job is do whatever things that we believe to be righteous and just. We are not thinktanks and definitely not member of secret society. Our job is doing the best we can within our portions and place where we at. The worldwide masonic cabal is running into endgames and they know they're at the most dangerous times.

Blow your whistles, do righteous things, do not obey to corrupts, only obey the truth and love for humanity, and sooner or later their grand plan will be shattered into million pieces and we can finally taste some real 'Freedom'.
Whatever they collude; do not fear. The truth is with you.

Fuck. Stay safe OP and good luck

I once nuked every African country in Shadow President and got 1%.

Should be 100%.

Are you sure that wasn't disapproval?

You slanty eyed gook faggots need to get organized. Make /gookpol/

Shit game, goes in the trash

I love your threads. Great quality.

France's president has 5%

There's a Minna Choi who did a TED talk at the same conference as Abramovic.

There's a gallery in Thailand that has exhibited Abramovic and Choi Jeong Hwa. Don't know if those Chois are connected to the Foundation though.

It's definitely not that I'm unwelcome to social upheaval and protests against broken systems, but my gut tells me nothing in England or the US compares in terms of speed and magnitude to what's happening right now in Seoul. For the floodgates to open so suddenly is either blissful coincidence, or a "coincidence" that's having gasoline poured onto it in order to witness what's going to inevitably happen in the US and England.

Is it that difficult to follow a thread?

This is a little unprecedented though. England and France haven't had their heads of state literally say live on national television that they're shameful puppets of a secret shadow cult and deserve death.

They're really not in the mood to make people think about shadow governments

It was Merkel Tier.

KILL THEM ALL.

DAY OF THE ROPE IN GERMANY WHEN??????ßßßßß

Europeans and americans in general are more sheepish than other people, but I agree this is some for of test. Recently I came up with a theory, and saw some other people observing the same. The old Deep State is fractured, no more every single wealth family and billionare share the same goals, for whatever reason you might come up with, that is why we have Trump and Hillary, both represent certain halfs of the american and global deep state.
At some point in recent history ( last 7 years ), the elites thinkers must have realised that regardless of how much the control the economy, inflation, debt, society, the pie isn't big enough, and their goals probably started diverging at some very recent point. Either because some what everybody happy and consuming and slaved by debt, or global collapse, cutting the horde, etc. We are experience unprecedent times because of the internet, because we can watch and experience live these events.

Man, the Left and the jews are giving birth to what I predict it will become the worst movement and most violent of all times. What some call the New Right ( a future form of the alt right ). Both sides of the political spectrum uniting in hatred for corporations, corrupt government and merchantilism.

This user gets it.
After reading the Report From Iron Mountain, and Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, I realized that the elites thinks we're, I mean the public ain't ready for the truth. They think we can't comprehend the truth when it's revealed and possible goes full panic. Which is, kind true.
So they control the media, controlling the truth, framing shits up there and there, distorting, making information to favor of their side. But they thinks they're doing good things; cause the mass won't accept the truth anyways.

But the days of Revelations must come.

I just remembered something.

Gookanon at some point mentioned that it seemed like all south korean media was controlled by the government and there was practically no difference between the different news channel.

What have changed since then? Who broke the story? Or did it only seemed like the government was in control of all media?

(checked)
This situation has definitely gotten /fringe/ as fuck, and incredibly, more so in the past 2 weeks than ever before.

I can't wait for our day of the rope. I talk shit about gooks a lot, but I hope the best for you.

How's the president of Taiwan? She seems respectable.

>Most Jewish cabinet outside of Israel ever apart from Bela Kun's regime in Hungary

Apparently after the solidest proof you could ever find, the PC and tablets handed to journos, they couldn't control them afterwards. But this ain't happened overnight. There was countless signs since Park regime started. Or even before that. The 8 Goddess, Choi, and all the things that revealed today, were actually rumored or even revealed by brave man who's been jailed or punished.
A congressman named "Kim Hae-Ho" actually tried to reveal these shits by whistle-blowing in 2007, and he's been jailed for defamation charges. And there's plenty of others jailed for revealing the corrupted empire.

There was countless rumors going around Park, Choi and 8 Goddess shits. Then the absolute mad journo named 'Son Seok-Hee' blew it all up by revealing information stored onto Choi's tablet. It was like trigger effect. After that, everything went down like a domino. God knows where he get it.

This whole fucking world is /fringe/.

Looking into both. Is Behold a Pale Horse any good ?

Man, imagine what next year will bring… hell, imagine what december might bring.

One out of shitton that does something well. #notallwomen

And these numbers dont lie either

I didn't read it but you can trust William Bill Cooper. Although his reputation seems bit overrated. He many times lost his temper and loose the subject when he talk about things. I assume that's why he was killed.

You can easily get pdf files of both Report From Iron Mountain and Silent Weapons of Quit Wars online. It's worthwhile a read. Although some of the scripts are artfully modified from the original; they edited it's introductions there and there to make it look like some kind of 'Theory' or 'Hypothesis', which is not. Everything in that documents are happening right now.

Was listening to (((NPR)))'s take on this yesterday. It was funny just how careful they were to avoid even mentioning the Goddess cult or how Park's friend was the leader of it.

How can they just leave out half of the story and still treat it as news?

You're under the mistaken impression that they're fair journalists.

Some things I didn't posted;

A former president of a court warned people that they might declared Martial Law when get desperate.
v.media.daum.net/v/20161105184303910.

Interview with Kim Hae-Ho, a brave whistle blower congressman who revealed connections between Park and Choi 9 years ago, fled to somewhere in Southeast Asia afterwards, changed his name and living as tour guide. He served 1 year for defamation and genuinely persecuted.
koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=4740586&referer=https://www.google.co.kr/

Deus Vult Gookanon, fight the good fight.

Don't know if you're reading this Gookanon, but I'm going to leave this here:

cms.ewha.ac.kr/user/oga/Ewha OIA brochure_English.pdf

(Pic related, page 8)

I haven't really bought into the ZOMG CLINTONS ARE SATANISTS narrative, I think it's being used to slide the more damaging prospect that they and their cronies organise and guarantee loyalty through esoteric quasi-religious groups like the Bohemian Grove.

If you could find a clear link between the 8 Goddesses, quasi-religious cults and Western leaders you could blow something very large wide open here.

I can't bash her without doing research on her, but it is a safe bet I will find nasty shit, after all, Taiwan is a little China for the US.

For the user that asked about Tatcher, how do you like to cure your cancer, with cyanide or ricin ? She was a complete garbage ? Nope, but she was a pawn for the elites, we need a new form of government. Even National Socialism has too much flaws and if per magic we got that overnight, in 50 years or so, it would blow up too. A new form of representative democracy under specific parameters maybe ? Complex shit.

I am reading it in little doses, the book introduces a bunch of complex terms, concepts in your face fast. I might even start taking notes, it is interesting stuff.

Will do this week for both Iron and Silent, both seem little enough. Thanks user.

Didn't she send in a few ten thousand refugees?

We can call that
THE GOOKENING

happening in france when?

Suffrage limited to 25 year old white males having at least one child.

A referendum with binding legal effect must be held if enough people to elect one representative sign a petition calling for it.

Non-whites may not be issued residence permits exceeding 180 days, own guns, or marry locals.

Your digits confirm now.

Oh well, and there's another thing I didn't mention.
Choi's daughter is student of Ewha, and she entered the university fraudulently. Absolutely.
Her name is Jeong Yu-Ra (정유라). She's occasionally do ride a horse.
Because of her, the Korean Horseride Association changed the whole fucking horseride tournament rules.
Because of her, the fucking Ewha Female University, had to literally bulldozer the whole fucking kindergarten building inside of the university, to build special center hall designated only for YuRa. I ain't joking. They planned to dismantle the fucking kindergarten building to make hall for YuRa's study department. Luckily this shit happened before they bulldozered the whole building and it prevented.
nocutnews.co.kr/news/4676878

And apparently she gave professor an empty papers for her assignment reports and got A+.
And every single professor who were against her fraud enter and getting endless A+ combos without ever doing any assignment or attendance, were punished or even fired by the University.
Seems like that place went full uprising too. 이화여대 (Ewha University) is famous for rich, elite women's mandatory course in Korea. Even my grandma went there.

The president of Ewha already resigned and journos caught they literally bribed by Choi.
You guys were right all along; I'm kinda surprised that you guise found the connections on Ewha. The absolute mad men!
Happening everywhere, why can't I contain all these happenings?

Seems like gooks are more manly and have more balls than westerners. After everything the leaks have revealed, we should be pulling out the guillotine for the elites but noooo. I'm not surprised considering nu-males are the new majority in the west.

Funny, wasn't there a horse stable in the Gangnam Style video for no apparent reason?

I suggest you follow my lead and start looking into who finances/donates to/are fellows of Ewha. It's an interesting list so far.

Wait what? Since when?

How is it that these satanic fucks are always behind every subversive movement?

web.archive.org/web/20161021034444/http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea

The music is made to be scientifically catchy. There may be some psyop shit but I think they just produced the catchy(not best) song ever.

So shit like this can and does happen in a first world country and the 11th largest economy in the world. No wonder foreign media outlets are refusing to report it. Combined with the insane spiritcooking and other occult shit we know the elites are involved with in the USA thanks to Richard Nixon spilling the beans and recent leaks, I'm not surprised western media refuses to report on it. Imagine if it sparked the same level of riots and people started questioning their leaders more. The horror ( for (((them))) ).

God I can't fucking wait for it all to come crashing down in America as well.

It will be fucking beautiful.

If that's the case then they must be shitting their pants because according to Gookanon the shadow government is getting it's shit completely pushed in.

THE WORLD HAS HAD ENOUGH
So many people about to get BTFO
Their resistance will only make the punishment harder

Because they are fucking retarded goyim, and by that i mean the people. They lap up any shit some fucking idiots spew. It is the door open for conquest and the betas already surrendered, that is the power vaccum has to be filled by various groups that have the need for power.

There's a reason its called a Shadow Government user. The second people know you exist is the second you lose all control you have over anything.

I have heard the same thing about Chinese women, especially in their own countries, they are submissive, cook for you, incredible sex whenever you want, etc. and as soon as they get their greencard they start being cunty and get that alimony asap. Its a trap.

You will just replace one shadow government with another because you allow the capital to gather up an insane amount of power instead of redistributing it. That you let women in power is just a disgrace of those that have money. THey are disgrace, and by that i mean the male billionaires.

>>>Holla Forums

Sheeeeet now that's how you make a thread. Thanks for the quality info, OP. I read this earlier (was on Drudge) npr dot org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/05/500818312/massive-protests-hit-seoul-over-leaders-ties-to-mysterious-confidante

But your stuff is way better.

I don't know about most, but there's a bunch of good fighters and baseball players from there now.

These fuckers just won't give up power. It's all about them and not the good of the country. Sooo… this bitch needs to die like her parents.

Sell Won, but BTC!

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a kike hand in that shit.

Spread this shit to the manosphere, MRA and MGTOW will get fulleuphoric over this.

what website should I go to if I wanna convince an extremely-low information hillary voter that this stuff happened?

Google 'Choi Sun-Sil' or 'Choi Soon-Sil' and show it to him/her, along with my posts. Googling keyword 'Park Korea' would be enough. There will be plentyful of surface-scanning tier articles written in English now.

C'mon user

THIS

Interesting thought. How long has this been theorized?

hmm, i tried googling the first one and im not sure if that low-information voter would trust asian news sources that the voter has probably never heard of in her life
got any sources that americans have heard of?
also i dont want this voter knowing that I've ever been to a *chan site

This pun was meant as a joke, but it could very well be on purpose

Holy shit. Americans here, we're uncovering the same exact shit. Our elite class is all involved in some weird esoteric occult cabal.

Posting Korean political satire cartoon.

I remember even breitbart covered this story. You can just teach sheeples, no matter what you do, you can only make them think.
Told her/him that the female presdient and all-female secret cabal ruining Korea right now and people revolting hard. Rest is her/his job to research and find out.

well honestly im not sure if that person would trust anything breitbart says

The ICANN thing never went forward, the TPP will not take root because not everyone is a fucking puppet like the MSM and the globalists who advocate this shit and it'll get shot down like all before it.
Fight the power and never give up.

maybe ill just wait till the white house official statement is revealed and the american MSM reports something about it

(check)
lel'd IRL. Some of you gooks are alright.

gookanon, we need you to translate those crazy tweets for us. Korea is our future and we need to prepare

I mean… Duh.

Everyone "high up" who is involved in this degenerate culture is linked to this shit. Yes, even her.

Do you think there is any weight to the rumors that the Note 7 was hacked to blow up batteries?

She's a cute girl

For you.

Honestly can all the shit that's gone down this year be planned and all part of a master plan? The people who rule over us are hardily gods and quite a lot of anons are just as intelligent as their best.

No the only winner this year is chaos. It's almost like Kek has really risen and it crashing the entire current world power structure with no goddamn survivors.

I.. I'm not ready for it, user…
I literally tried to kill myself because of it and quit my job. I ain't saying try to find another Korean, but just.. jesus just look at them.
I'm very fragile person who weep every night before bed. For me, those time I seen those Megalians went full demonic satanist shits, felt like they torturing, raping my mind and soul, and it crumbling into million pieces.
This is.. too much for me… I'm just normal guy who believe in Buddha and Jesus, I ain't a doomguy who battle with the absolute evil for eternity.
Maybe it's the exact thing they wants, destroying normal people's mind with their pure insanity. But I can't just comprehend them.

Gookanon aren't Magalian completely fucked now that they've been revealed to be part of a plot by a shadow government cult?

Unfortunately it would still be awful because it's full of Chinese.

There is no room for that, not in your heart not in mine. These are the times that create strong men. We're all ordinary people, in an extraordinary circumstance, we find ourselves centre to a titular axis in history, user we are the catalysts. We need you as much as you need us, together, united, stronger!

Think about your ancestors user, glorious Nipon warriors. Think about how you're letting them down if you can't even translate a couple tweets. You will forever bring shame to your family name.

Hang in there, zipperhead. Better days are coming.

Take care when staring into the abyss, Gookanon. It stares back.

Remember - this is the Open Source Intelligence Agency. You're here because you're a special motherfucker, and even if history doesn't remember you, you'll always remember that you were here.

Timestamp with picture of gookland with gooks in it or you're full of shit.

Can this be a new banner holy fuck

Let this be a lesson to all:
Making anime real doesn't always equate to a good thing.

88888 of truth.

(checked)
Maybe if it's a shit anime, user. We're going full Goblin Slayer.

Well, at least animes have good endings usually.

/a/ again, wish the meme'd responsibly

Quints confirm.

I for one, do not want Berserk to be real.

….meme responsibly, gents.

If anime were real then cute magical girls would've put a stop to this a long time ago after several tentacle rape scenes.

(checked)
tbf we should have been more specific about which animu we wanted to be real. We're still learning how this magic works.

user we're closer than you'd think

To be fair it looks like the feminist Illuminati is getting overthrown and in anime the good guys usually win(unless we're in an Urubutcher anime)

We picked Ghost in the Shell/Deus Ex hyper edition lad, we dun goof'd, this was a prophesy that just reveled itself.

idk, 2016 has been pretty great, it's shown that anime has always been real.

Even now, Donald J Trump battles the most corrupt crime mafia, a parasitic race, and even a pedophilic cult of Satan. Do not let him down. He needs all of our energy

Well we dun goofed somewhere… instead of memeing a romcom slice of life, we're here, aren't we?

Too bad, we're making Fist of the North Star a reality.

All that's going to be left will be radiation and anabolic steroids.

None of us chose this battle. This battle chose us. You will not look away. You must participate. Your very soul is at stake here.

Every day in the West we witness horrors that defy all reason. Welcome to the club. The only thing to do is to fight, fight, fight and endure the pain.

Not yet, but they definitely losing their political influence.

They recently went full apeshit and 5~6 of their so-called 'Leaders' of Megalia, the authors and artists, turns out they were mass syndicated rape bawd machines.
Pic attached abomination person, 이자혜 (Lee Ja-Hae) 'was' Megalia's holy woman, even being praised as "Korea's Jeanne d'Arc" by Megalian goons. She was the most famous "Feminist" artist icon of Korea. Even staring onto 8PM news time and openly saying she's being witch hunted by Korean MRA for she being Megalian, just like Zoe and Anita speeched at UN.
Well, about a month ago she turns out to be a fucking literal rape lord. She ordered her white knight male goons to rape any other women she don't like, take picture, threatened them and make victim women into her own personal bitches.

The victims included 14 years old girl when she was raped by Lee's boyfriend.
The story is worse than Japanese NTR hentai. When clueless little girls with pretty face aproached Lee with pure aspiration mind, she treat them like her friend and then ordered her goons to.. rape them. Because.. solely out of jeslous.

This women fell from a grace, every known publisher of her books literally burned all her books and make refund for readers, even publishers supported Megalia.
Can you fucking believe this disgusting story? Well, it actually happened.
Funniest thing about this incident, is the day when one of her rape instigation victims revealed the story, I mean one day before all shits begun, she literally at the Korean Feminism festival stage, preaching her radical Feminism agenda, and thousands of Megalia goons clapping, standing, shouting her name, saying she's the person of the century.
I directly translate one of her quote from the Festival;
"Now is not the time for accuse or tolerance; now it the time for vengence and retribution!"
..And thousands of Feminists clapping with passion, screaming like child.

Here's the news link about the Feminism festival and her quote. Use translator or something.
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=028&aid=0002337216

And this is the wiki link documented all the bawd shits done by her.
namu.wiki/w/이익 성폭행 및 이자혜 사주 논란

This is truly the end of times.

There were actually good Chinese, unfortunately they all killed by their government.

user, you have no idea. Imagine fucking Twitter is spammed with abortioned dead fetus pictures, and saying "I get abortion when I feel my womb uncomfortable, just like shower!", "Abortion boy child right now, genocide the Korean fuckchi bugs!".
It's fucking.. out of comprehension. Actually feeling disgrace for sharing same earth with them.

No wonder why Kojima has fetish about the hamburger.

I wish Buddha was here.
Or maybe he's with us right now.

wat

8 is actually a holy number in Buddhism belief and we believe this universe is built upon 8 different dimensions.
THANKS, BUDDHA, FOR WISE WORDS.

TIMESTAMP WITH PICTURE OF GOOKLAND WITH GOOKS IN IT OR YOU'RE LARPING

wat

Go away. gookanon is legend.

Berserk is like the anthesis to our struggle

Ffs user if you can't stand gore I'll go and find the tweets for you, but you have to translate them.

POST PICTURE OF YOU, RIGHT NOW, IN THE LAND OF THE GOOKS, WITH GOOKS, SMILING, TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE REAL AND NOT JUST FAKING

People love to fake legends.

THIS RIGHT HERE is why you need to get back on twitter and other media. We need to know this shit!!!

user, the best cure for depression is agency. I've been there. Don't suffer alone!

Go to Holla Forums DM and ask them if they had any. They might saved some of my impulsive selfies.

He wants you to post a picture with a timestamp and something to prove you are actually in Korea, like a newspaper or something with Korean writing on it.

There's something weird about Berserk. Something that feels like a genuine message or a prophecy for our time. I cannot define this feeling well at all.

Even the shitty 2016 anime starts with Guts first saving a little boy and then taking vengeance for those skeleton demons killing a little girl.

And then there's of course scenes like this. A part of me likes to think the anime was rushed as a message to us, the whites of Europe/USA.

I dunno. It all feels very weird.

So basically you're some kike in new jersey, larping as a bhuddist gook, the most feminine and tame form of gook. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Become who we are. Who we always were and chose not to be

You are literally the worst shill in the universe and you should commit suicide to try to redeem your shame before history

Am I the shill, or are you the shill?

He's already trandlated stuff earlier in the thread, so I don't think a timestamp is really necessary, but it would still be a nice thing to have. It doesn't even have to be of his face; literally just a timestamp with a newspaper or a korean book or whatever.

THREAD THEME

Korean agencies are shit. They just told people to get used to it or get fucked. I seen some public service sign around school to prevent bullying. The sign literally saying try not to be smartass and act dumb to avoid bullying. Korean has the highest suicide rates in the world. This nation is literally empire of depressed as fuck people.

For what purpose?

I heard there's spooky demonic monster lurking around that place.

Here's your answer if you can figure it out.

Filtered. Don't derail this gold thread.

I personally don't care about a selfie, but I think timestamps are good just to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you are genuine. It gives what you are saying more validity.

Did that get any better? Also, him getting butthurt about that little firl really wasn't how it went down in the manga at all, he didn't give a single shit.

Guts is the embodiment of chaos, from his very inception he was chaos, he was supposed to die, and against all odds he become the most feared warrior in existence. Chaos, he defied the laws of causality when he lived through the branding ceremony. (take a second to think about the eclipse after all we've learned about Podesta and these cults), much like we are doing right now opposing the global elites and their pompous certainty.

Also, just anecdotally the brand is an upside down othala with a line through it, which probably carries implications of it's own.

Ask for evidence, get brown noses instead.

If there are no pictures you may as well be talking to some fat dude next door for all you know. Always demand evidence, isn't that obvious?

Exactly.

this would be true even without the dubs

So if Worst Korea can have a literal cult controling their government… while the US controls their state….

I'm done. I'm getting drunk. Gook bro, move to Japan, I know all you squintoes hate eachother, but something really bad is about to happen in Korea now.

Under any other circumstance you should be filtered as a gigantic weeabo faggot derailing the conversation except all this is exactly, demonstrably what is taking place in our world right now. Mother of fuck.

Just post a photo of something only someone in Korea could possibly have to hand with the time and date written next to it.

I believe you, I've talked to you in these threads in the past, but it doesn't hurt to make things completely legitimate.

Mongols and the asians who work blue collar jobs are usually full of testosterone

Good, maybe they can produce music again that isn't completely manufactured and heavily market-researched to shit

it really is a fucking disgusting cult just like SJews.

Maybe chaos is the natural response to excessive and secretive order.

Maybe it was inevitable.

What is there to collect evidence about? It's one thing if we have someone LARPing as an alphabet agency informant and leaking pseudo-happening shit on the chans.

All of this is going on in SK right now, and Gookanon's given his perspective on nearly everything we've asked him about. Megalia, Choi's involvement, all of that is real and is being reported on as we speak.

Stop being silly.

there was an attempt
ask Holla Forums dm if you want my gay-ass selfies

Touched by the dubs.

user, you do realize that women in japan often have total control of the finances of the household right? She wants you to work 12 hour shifts at the office like a salary man while she goes to a host club to "meet" and talk to cute guys. They are so used to guys working all day and night that the the only logical conclusion they draw, is that they alone are alowed to spend that dank salary man money.

Yep, it's legit.

Japan's economy is 100% run by the same Jews that run the Federal Reserve and Wall St. The herbivore phenomenon is a result of men being unable to earn decent livings and provide for a family, exactly the same kind of demographic war being levied against white Americans through the corruption of the medium of exchange (dollars.)

That's fucking cool.

the 8088 was one of the first mainstream PC cpus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_8088

Fixing 100 years of jewish imperialism is going to be hard
Nobody said it would be easy, thou

Hence the facial hair probably.
Also the whole jamon ancient japanese white people thing.

PENTS? PENTS??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Seeing reality warp is something I never dreamed I would experience honestly. I really hope I can maintain my sanity as this keeps happening

A quarter are directly descended from Genghis himself, so no shit they are pretty aggressive and have ridiculous murder rate.

Thanks user, that's what we wanted.

I'm curious; how widespread are these ultra-feminist views among Korean women? The ones going around aborting male fetuses, are they in a minority?

Man CTR hates gookanon to an extent that he should actually be fucking proud of himself. They are shilling this thread against literally him and his information.

Cop anti-government protests are swelling and are basically daily. Ignoring orders to not protest, the government has to resort to the Gendarmerie to watch over them but they're not going to start anything.

Does a road sign count as proof that I am in Shanghai?

Asking for proof does not make people CTR, CTR probably has more important stuff to shill about than Korea right now; there's so much pedo shit being revealed about Clinton right now, they'd have their hands full with that.

If you posted it with a timestamp then I'd believe you.

agency gookanon, not agencies.

agency means your ability to affect your world

YOUR thread. get out

You're the sane one user, don't kill yourself over their Satanic bullshit.
If hell breaks lose, fight. Only then will you understand how strong you can be.

People with either can't recognize or don't respect for gookanon are not one of us.

I want newfags to leave.

I will never meet you, not in this life. Though we are separated by vast geographic distances, cultural divides and the barriers of language. . .even still, I can give this message to you.

You are never alone. Worldwide, we all continue the fight in our own ways. I personally think of you all often, and I am filled with pride at you strange, fragile people who fight so fiercely.

Gookanon, you are here. The fear and pain you have experienced, this is the worst of it. Nothing can ever be worse. You have survived it, you are the doomguy.

It is you.

The Megalian movement is extremist gender-war genocide ideology movement among young paranoiac 10~20's Korean girls who has nothing but their gender to brag about.
It's definitely minority, considering all the people I know are fucking despise them with passion. I mean, they fucking vandalize streets with their used sanitary napkins, with words "I bleed, fuckers". No sane human would fucking dare support them.
But the thing is the media make them as new world order paragon model; enforcing their batshit insane ideology 24/7. Saying they're the new world's justice. As you know, if you keep saying it, over and over again, people believes it's true.
Now's the time to jail them but apparently police don't think them as serious threat to society and they're backed with Huffpost, Maoists and fanatic goons.
The time must come that we all must admits that the modern day Feminism is more than a cancer, it's mass outbreak of mental disease.

This fucking whole Megalian shit must be teached for thousands of years at all the school for warning tales, that twisted ideology can turn people into demonic monsters, even young women.

What exactly is the different between them and a police force?

Is that shit rag really popular over there? Nobody reads it here in the land of the free except a very tiny minority of leftists hanging around universities.

Gendarmes are basically a paramilitary that predated the civil police.

A bit like the FBI.

Gondola for you

Do you have any hope of your women becoming unpozzed? White people in America are facing exactly the same kind of offensive, coming from the ladies who should be our own wives and sisters. It's appalling the way we've fallen for memes that promote obesity and laziness and a war between the genders. Here and now it's hard to have a lot of hope. Do you feel like the tide is turning?

They are basically military police, as in, a branch of the military that acts as a police-like force.

Separate chain of command and all that, more options to operate probably, used to have different territorial jurisdictions.

What a time to be alive.

what is the wind instrument used in this?

What the fuck is that image Jesus

user… I…

The Berserk anime traumatized an entire floor of my dorm when I was in uni. Chad bros really liked Guts and came in to laugh at Griffith for being such a ladybody. Then the Eclipse happened. I don't know where those guys are now for the most part, but I like to think they still have nightmares about the face that appears on the Behelit.

I will never forget the amazing music it has.

Just imagine rachel maddow reacting to this shit…

Thank you, user.
There's doomguy in all of us. We might sometimes destroyed, desolated and depressed but we all born to triumph. Mankind cannot be defeated, period.
We all do best as we can do in this big masquerade, until the day when show is over.
I sometimes even thank to those most despicable goons I could found. They taught us the meaning of true evil and importance of eternal vigilance.
Buddha teached that we should thank to those evil people because they chose such vile lives for one purpose; teach us the meaning of true evil, and made our righteous heart burns.
Meet you at the further on up the road. Let's rip and tear at the other side.

There probably some, but the thing is; Megalian movement was batshit insane since day 1, it's not like western SocJuc movement. There was no fancy ideology trap or 'Equality', 'Diversity' ruse. They were fanatic genocide enforcing gender-war radical fanatics since from the very beginning. They joined them because empathized with such vile radical idea in first place.
I don't think their precious ego allow them to make such compromise and finally admits they were wrong. These crazy goons will be remain as Megalian until the end times. That's why we desperately need purge.
White SJWs at west are nothing to compare to these fanatics. Megalians make Anita and Zoe as humble minded, good-hearted people. Megalians are that crazy.
The tide? The table is already turned, user. It's their final last-ditch fight. That's why they're so ugly now. It's the warfare of the deep human consciousness, and rational mind slowly but definitely winning this battle. Look at those SocJus at suicide watch. Look at Park. Look at Hillary. Look whitehats at the FBI. Look at those desperate Megalians. Everyone are turning against them because people realizing they're insane.
They tried to split, divide us with fear and insanity, and now people revolting against them.
We winning the battle, but not the war. Try the best until the end. The war's not over until it's over.

fukken saved

I might take a sleep. I spent the night. Thank you for your care and interest about this gook meltdown. There are two real currencies in this world and that is time and care. Thank you for taking your time and caring about us.

I sincerely think we have help from higher places. Kek, and others, maybe even a cute supra waifu every here and there.

(checked)
Xenogears predicted everything; holy shit.

Queens Chess was a mistake. Let's make Chess great again!

I-I-I-I have no idea what you're taking about, goy.

I was stationed in Worst Korea from '04 to '05 and my KATUSA teammate Park (I don't know if there's a relation, the name Park is as common there as John is in the US) would talk to me for hours about how shitty his country was and why he thought they were well on their way to a "big happening" because the women in the country seemingly overnight all became ultra cunts. I figured he was just fed up and exaggerating.
Then over ten years later I catch a breadcrumb on Holla Forums about a voice actor getting fired for wearing a megalian t-shirt, which lead me to gookanon for the full story. Now, a few months later we're seeing this shit going on in real time.
A lot of people like to say that the world suddenly went to shit back in '07, but I firmly believe it's been a developing issue for far far longer.

I think it's widely recognized as being a century long process here on Holla Forums at least.

It's not my OC, I've actually been trying to find out what the soundtrack is from kek
also gondolas are physically real in case you didn't know

So it's confirmed you're some fat kike in New Jersey.

I was looking for pictures that prove he's Korean. Which he failed at.

OP IS A LARPING KIKE

and yet we have 0 media coverage here in the US
fuck the luegenpresse

Bro from /monster/ can confirm ive had a few dream about our goddess ammit and fruit over on that board and a few others have started having similar dreams

We think its a sigh that she wants us to offer up fruit… or something we're still working it out

Here mate:
youtube.com/watch?v=GLg_wp0IXoI

Of course

On the bright side, that's just proof we're winning.

I'm an Inanna worshiper, and things have gotten pretty weird over here too. Praise Kek!

Very uncucked nation. Only place in Asia where nationalist gangs actually assault you for going after their women.

worldnomads.com/travel-safety/eastern-asia/mongolia/crime-in-mongolia

Maybe you actually are a CTR shill then. He's got Korean language books, what more do you want from him?

Gookanon has got a long history of posting on Holla Forums; you can go verify what he's saying yourself by a google search. Megalia is true and so is this cult shit.

Are Mongolians aryans?

shit man i love livin in this new age of old gods

Gangnam style is basically just the rich lifestyle of seoul. It doesn't suppress me that the pets of the elite love the elite.

Man I wish I could swing the flag like that. Pretty based though.

I will fucking end you carlos

You can order those off Amazon for christ's sake, where's your standards?

You mean some kike from New Jersey? You are easily manipulated, this fact should make you uncomfortable.

Filter and report the quoted kikel.

jesus christ, user, that is terrible.

Yeah that's actually the original Buddhist swastika, Mongolians are very Buddhist

yes, goy. you should still refuse to believe there is an actual devil. after all, you are too modern and intelligent to believe in such fairy tales!

you're talking to a fucking ABC agent or some shit for all you know and you're content with that?

No. The problem is I totally believe I'm talking to an intelligence agent. We're just better at the job than you.

wtf are they really getting them that young?

World Politics now seems like a plot right out of Metal Gear.

Hopefully this is the part where the people break free of the Patriot's Grasp.

Swiss faggotry is at an all time high user. Failing patent troll (((Kudelski))) security is attacking innocent anons, or "Does" technically.me waz kangs swiss nigger, cheese pizza.

Dude, there's no law against 10yr olds flying to S.Korea and getting plastic surgery. No standards and practices, either.

I ask for evidence, and it's insufficient. You agree, but then relent on your fucking standards so how the fuck dare you accuse me of a goddamn thing!?

Where the fuck do you get a guillotine in Korea?

Also, I'm starting to think this is a practice run for the elites. How will a nation react when the curtain is pulled open?

Burger here. Just came into this thread to remind everyone that no matter what crazy movies you watch, books you read, or shows you follow, reality will ==always== be stranger than fiction.

To OP, bless your soul for this thread. God speed your efforts to de-cuck things.

You are a loser. You are not up to standard around here. You've never been tested, I mean really tested, and you fail at every turn. You are fucking around in a realm you don't understand, and a realm that poses great persona danger to you, though you can't perceive the form of the danger. For your own personal safety I recommend you stop trying to subvert this place. You don't want to witness our true power.

jesus christ have I died on gone to some psychotic meme land, what the fuck is going on Holla Forums? There's too much batshit crazy Satanist cabal shit going on right now.

-pedophile ring on tips of fingers, people being assassinated
-bernie wrapped up and confirmed as plant
-spirit cooking
-normies knowing what wikileaks is

I'm pretty sure you answered your own question.

that list could've gone on and one, my god these are crazy times. I hope ALL of this is well documented, for every event going on during this time. 2016 is going to be an amazing year in some redpilled history textbook.

It's possible. Someone in a previous thread on this reposted something about how the elites have been using S. Korea as guinea pig to test out social policies and measure how the populace reacts to them.

Maybe it's all just a test to see what happens when the public finds out the truth so they can come up with schemes to counter it.

And the constant "died of natural causes" on people who were investigating or close to the Clintons, PURELY COINCIDENCE!

Nigger I've got the highest standards in motherfucking town. I'm the prince of all goddamn saiyans! I want pictures of gooks, not books you can buy off of Amazon like a New Jersey weeaboo kike! I want pictures of gook boobs or gook women smiling with OP, because I know this fuck is probably full of shit, and gets off on you fags, shekels or not. Fuck you and up your standards faggot, this guy may be playing you, ask for more than your fed.

And here I thought that maybe the Jews controlling everything might be far fetched. Instead, it seems much more plausible than a group of 8 billionaire female cultists controlling an entire government.

Also are we Court of Owl's yet?

>breit*bart.com/national-security/2016/11/04/south-korea-president-issues-second-apology-sharing-state-secrets-friend/

Asian women are chill, until you are with them for awhile, then you better be rich, or they turn into cunts.

see

This is a plot from a group that wishes to install itself in positions of power in SK. It's too ridiculous to not be fake. But who would benefit? Who wants to take over SK?

It's those goddamn commies to the North, and you idiots are going to make it happen.

I had this thought,

It is matching with what is exactly unfolding in the USA with Hillary.

Or maybe the world is just run by Satanic cults and we are overthinking this =)

Don't worry, goy, Berserk is 100% real but it's actually a metaphor for gays and green-haired girls to be accepted, nothing bad at all is developing out of this Eclipse what are you a racist sexist homophobe?

What did they expect other than utter destruction

made a larger one

I would leave the country.

"We have such sights to show you."
Quote of the year. Everything's been fucking beautifully insane.
THE FIRE RISES

what a disgrace

Can attest to this, been to Mongolia a couple times before. They are a tough people, very cool to hang around with, can out-drink almost anyone, plus their diets consist mostly of fresh meat and vegetables. All the men are tough as nails, the women look nice and gentle but are almost as tough as the men, plus in Ulanbaator I lost count of how many gyms there were. Not on every corner, but in almost every area of the city. You have to be tough to live there, no other way

reminder that nothing bad happened until griffith fucked his waifu.

thinking with his dick ended an age.

(checked)

Jesus you niggers are relentless. I save en masse; have zero photoshop skillz; and try to regurgitate relevant images at random.

WE'LL TEAR YOUR SOUL APART

If you're on Firefox or Palemoon, look up "Easy Screenshot." It'll save you some ass-reaming.

Well said. It needs to be met with violence, you don't argue with the mentally ill.

The tomato is sad.

Seriously, what the fuck is that thing?

Just to add in China, Japan, and Korea types of guys similar to Mongolians can be spotted, but they're usually lower class rural individuals who do hard labor for a living. In China the men are crazy effeminate, I don't know how they could possibly win any war with anybody right now, when most of them are a bunch of skinny, gangly, pale twerps with bad social skills

Which town? Langley?

In Berserk, they're called Behelits. Apparently you can eat them to gain some kind of power.

Nobody in the Peshmerga stops to argue with Daesh about Sunni theology eh heh ehh

You don't even know how to crop a photo?

It's a behelit. It's predestined to an owner, and it will always find itself to it's owner. (especially when his desire is great enough to activate it.) It can basically turn you into an apostle which is an evil mother fucker who goes to hell when he dies, but lives as a super demon in life. In hell, every eclipse they have a giant feast and that's when people are branded (marked as sacrifices) and killed. If you ever see a demon, you're going to hell forever, so hypothetically Guts will burn in hell for eternity. (but he has a way of defying causality) Anyway, when you activate the behelit, you have to sacrifice something near and dear to you, a family member, something like that.

Nope. I'm a dedicated writefag and have absolutely zero talent in visual arts.

But apparently according to the manga, the Crimson Behelit lets you join the God Hand if they deem you worthy.

Why are gooks so insectoid in their thinking? Were they genetically bred this way?

Yes to a certain extent. Many of their societies piss on individuality of any kind.

As am I, but it takes all of 10 seconds and and two brain cells to rub together to figure out a crop tool for some shovel-ware photoshop fork. No excuses.

if only americans were like this.

fucking dumbass americucks.

Sounds like low notes on a pan flute, but i could be wrong.

My 5 year old daughter's nigress friend managed to figure it out.

It all seems so obvious now… I wonder how long and hard they've been laughing at us for not seeing that.

How do virgin's have daughters?

Come on guys, isn't this one far more deserving?

And when we're done with femishits we'll go after the next mental illness: weebshits.

God help Earth.

Nice meme game

Thanks, anons. Is it worth watching? I'm no weeb but I've seen some stuff lately that wasn't too bad and I'm keeping my eye out for anything good.

The anime is not worth watching, the manga is pretty good though and will never be finished.

The old anime is alright, the manga is where it's at though.

And when we're done with femishits we'll go after the next mental illness: goons

wtf is up with your id

Weebshit (moeshitposters) are MLP-tier. We'll either beat sense into them or they will not last through it.

It means he's been here for a really long time, longer than anyone else. It's like 8ch platinum

Did someone call?

Why am i not surprised

>>>/mlp/

And fucking stay there. We'll get to you on DOTR you genetically defect manchild.

I'am german and you have no idea how much hope this gives me.

what a wonderful time to be alive

Have we started the fire?

Remove yourself you fucking goon shill, impulsive faggots like you are what kept Holla Forums from working together

>>>Holla Forums

And fucking stay there

Everyone knows the moeshit started with the Holla Forums and SA raid.

>>>Holla Forums

You have to go back.

And hey look, i follow the link to Holla Forums and what do i see?

WEEBSHIT CANCER

WHAT A TWIST!!!

If you don't like it you are free to make your own board. Like the three others which failed miserably. But since you are a man of such upstanding conviction and perserverance I am sure you could make it work. Because you see, image boards and anime go hand in hand. It's a little something called culture. There's also cross-board posting. You'll notice many people have image folders which reflect their journeys. And an image board begets posting images. And sometimes the proper little addition of a face can convey the intent and tone a poster wishes to have accommodate their post. Anime is a good vector for that.

THE PHOENIX RISES

I think that first image is from an ad for whal myeong su….which is funny because i thought i read something today about dongwa pharm (the manufacturer) of that getting caught up in some government shenanigans, but now i cant find the story.

sage because im not sure yet if its related.

This already is my own board, i've been with it since /n/.

You have your own board too, specifically for moeshit:

>>>Holla Forums

Keep it there.

What a baby

She's a plant..
Holy shit they really are connected to this insane cult.

And who funded them?

Nope.
It's a natural occurence that has occurred with many empires.

They start to degenerate - then the morally righteous get trapped into a corner.
Then they revolt and take the country over. Why? Because degenerates lack the discipline to organize and fight back.

So this is what our women are being led to.

This will always happen if you let it run its course. Just look to any female business. This is why you are worst Korea and will not soon recover in the eyes of the outer world. On top of that, Koreans are just violent albino apes with no real direction.

Or maybe I'm just not paying attention. Either way, I know that the election is also fucking nuts, but still, I'd expect a little more than "There's a political thing happening in Korea now, now back to Trump"

Reported for raiding.

For anyone doubting the anime/moeshit is coming from Holla Forums, just have a quick look here:

>>>Holla Forums

Some info on the Megalian cult

Cool.

Post a thread about it and stop derailing the current thread.

incompetent/10

It's your moeshit raiding that derails every thread. Leave.

Don't kill yourself cunt.
We need all hands on station now more than ever.

You're the one who should leave, chaim. Anime will always belong here
You made yourself irrelevant the moment you outed yourself as a no fun allowed immature skinheaded liberal arts fan gooncuck drone who hates anime JUST BECAUSE

>>>/ctr/
>>>/suicide/

But hey, at least you keep this thread on first page by bumping it with your shilling, so there's something for you to be proud of.

Not him but i think you need to learn where we are posting

Start going to the gym, stop eating your gook-food full of soy, get some testosterone shots or take a t-booster and some creatine supplements.

A smugpost always trigger people who got victimed by the Holla Forums raids in such a way that they'll fight anyone who posts anime (((on their behalf)))
Let him keep on posting like a cuck drone, I can feel his butthurt on the otherside of the screen.

We're posting on Holla Forums, which is not the place for moeshit. We never had moeshit until after the Holla Forums raid.

Evidence is right here: >>>Holla Forums

Confirmed for Holla Forums and reported as such.

Eggs. My waifu has been feeding me lots and lots of eggs.

Also notice how 4cuck Holla Forums is not having the moeshit problem, that's because Holla Forums hasn't or can't raid them with their numbers.

Holla Forums pls

weird because that's hillary's entire defense. she still has more than 5% approval somehow though.

Pretty soon you're going to sleep forever

Not if I do it to you first, schlomo
What a faggot, and a loser, are you sure they paid you well enough for this?

We all have to sleep at some point user.

did you look at the korean one?

Fuck you and your infighting.
I just came home from dropping my kids off at the pool.
The water slide there had thousands and thousands of children lining up, but even that was less than you (((dudes))).

Honestly any country that wants to get out of the corruption needs to purge its entire political class, being sure to execute the top ten most powerful to traumatize the others into submission, then you interview a few homeless people on the street, pick a good one not a degenerate and make him king

Well, there's always Candy Quahog Marshmellow
youtube.com/watch?v=fjkZdYpnwFo

The idiot who started it all couldn't help himself to push his anti-anime rhetoric in this thread, shitting on him is always the fun option while also keeping this thread on page 1.No harm done to you OP maybe?

Can someone explain the phenomenon of white female koreaboos? It's the most boring fucking country, I don't understand how anyone let alone women could find it interesting or appealing

Personally, I've always been FUCKING UNNERVED whenever Berserk is involved. There's something there, something with teeth.

For reasons I can fully understand, and wisdom groked, leave that knowledge be.

Female version of yellow fever. They can't attract a white male, so they decide to go after something "exotic" but not too third-world.

And Leftists keep mocking rope day. They'll all get theirs.

I honestly have to wonder, though: what does the ROK military think about this? Are they as pozzed and infiltrated? If it comes to civil war, will they disobey orders from compromised officers, and shoot and terminate with extreme prejudice?

They sure are in love with the swastika, at least.

Gee I haven't seen any of this insane but important shit on my 6 O'clock news.
I wonder why?

Does this explain the sudden massive push for cultmarx feminism cancer in Worst Korea these last few years?

I can't find anything in the MSM about this? I want to show some normies…

I always thought it was weird how this shit hit a billion views without me hearing of it. And that something so shitty would hit a billion views.

Holy shit South Korea, you are amazing

That guy has weird tits.

Berserk better be good. I'm downloading the old anime right now.

TBH only an awareness of causation is forming. It will take years before we can consciously dumpster the shitstains rather than this chaos business.

I can't find it right now but there was a documentary some Britbong hosted about National Socialists in Mongolia. He prefaced the whole thing by saying that he just couldn't even and didn't understand how it could exist, etc. Normies have been led to believe that National Socialism is only for white people, or even more specifically for Germans. If they knew anything about the ideology at all, they would know that National Socialism is for everyone. These guys are Mongolians celebrating Mongolia. That's not hard for me to figure out.

Oh hey, you're the one who had this dream, right? Yeah, Ammit seems to love fruit, it'd be good to start the tradition of Ammitist temples all having fruit related to the culture of that region growing outside and/or inside each temple. Given that the first temple will likely be built in Houston, it's likely that Texas mulberries will be grown.

I wouldn't go down that path if I were you, user. Those gods are very disconnected from humanity with their ways of thinking, and from some of the dreams anons have been having, Ishtar is heavily suspected to be on Molech's side.

He's not leftypol you imbecile!
Reported.

Several mainstream news site actually have articles on their site.

archive.fo/Q7ZWQ
nypost
archive.fo/3vshx
reuters
archive.fo/VsTgl
cnn

You can find more, just by searching for korea protest.

They do mention the cult connection, but not the 8 goddesses and are presenting her handle as the only one having an influence on Park.

Do NOT attempt to "comprehend" them, user-kun. Accept their existence. Meditate on that. But to understand them would require you to perceive that which they perceive, from their perspective. In other words, if you aren't ready to stare into the abyss and have the abyss stare back into you, don't try.

But don't off yourself faggot, just step away from a minute and let your mind absorb all this. It's hard. Many of us have already gone through the process and at times it can most assuredly seem too much to bare. But you will make it through.

You best be joking.

Tor.

I can't believe I am telling this to a worst korean but do NOT an hero, zippie! You may as well be the last chance for your country to be uncucked!

Your country of cowards and liars needs a hero and champion of truth to redeem it from itself!
Be The Guy!

there's a secret male leader of the female shadow government that the members aren't aware of. Im screencapping this post.

Ever occurred to you that the problem was that she was south korean and not because she was Asian in general?

2 years tops. The Alt Right is an infant, and it is impacting the ameircan and european geopolitical world in such a way that MSM and academics are trying to understand where it came from and all that bla bla bla. The New Right is a concept for now I guess, but one that you can see it`s inception taking place.

I need to read more so I can push this theory further, but John Robb and Dmitry Orlov both have interesting little texts about the changing taking place ( Robb focuses too much in robotics for my taste, and Orlov too much in doomsday and russia dindu nufin, but both are amazing intelectual thinkers ).

Get fit, you suffer from more shit than I can deduce by the shit you post, but I can surely assume you have low testosterone. Just by raising your testosterone, your mind set you change naturally.

Your entire government pushs low test experiments on large parts of your population. Low test males are easy to subjugate and control. Remember that.

And I thought my country's conspiracy theorists were crazy for claiming that Gangnam Style was a satanic ritualist dance.

It could be just because it's Berserk, assuming you're familiar with the story. It's a tragic and hardhitting journey through psychological and mental anguish. And then there's the whole bit with the violence.

I started that way too. I first watched the old anime and then heard how people kept saying the manga is beyond it by orders of magnitude. The old show was good enough to interest me further, and I ended up with Guts looming tall over most of fictional characters I know. Guts is the ultimate wounded hero. The ultimate undefeated hero. The embodiment of all aryan virtues born from the most extreme of circumstances and unimaginable suffering.

Just know that the old anime is oldschool TV animation.

Reported.

I keep hearing that but I have a hunch that she follows her own agenda and that this is a ultimately meritocratic one.

Just read the manga. The old anime is simplified and poorly animated, even for its time.

But excel at short term social maneuvering and plotting.

Also we are dealing with bell curve outliers, so any group characteristics are not relevant there.

And then country falls under control of a fucking psychic. Humanity never changes.

God help us if we ever get to the stars, the rest of the universe will have to deal with our dumb bullshit.

user, If you are willing to die, don't do it in vain.

ALL HEIL YURI

HAVE WE MEMED TOO FAR?!

(heiled)
Sleep snug, smug.

Also only faggots/shills complain about anime on a chan image board

WATCH YOUR MEMEING FAGGOT

DO YOU WANT US ALL KILLED OR WORSE?

There's little merit in invading the dreams of anons to serve as an abusive lover, user.

"Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time, ruling Gotham from a shadow perch, behind granite and lime. They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed, speak not a whispered word of them or they'll send The Talon for your head."

Divine-induced wet dreams is just apotheosis-bait for hedonistic underachievers, user.

Let's not forget she's not only a war godess but also a fertility one, being a slut is part of what she does for the good of the people.

Wasn't Molech a Sumerian deity? In any case, Ishtar sounds questionable. Even their own myths tell you to spurn her love.

Don't fall for hookers, user, they will ruin you.

You skipped over the "abusive" part in my post, user. Enough so that her victim was angered enough to "slap her out of existence," leaving behind only owl feathers.

This, read Gilgamesh.

I'll keep that in mind.
I think he was always a spiteful baby eating semitic asshole ensuring his worship through fear and intimidation. If he was known in Sumer he was probably introduced there by akikekadian scum.

I'm seriously creeped out by the fact that so many people took to the streets but foreign media is being completely silent on this. I haven't seen a single article on this in all the Belgian newspapers.

Baal was a Sumerian deity at the very least, and he isn't a just god, only someone angry about his temples being destroyed. I don't really believe in the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" shit. As for Moloch, he was a god of the Ammonites.

Or wait, my bad, Moloch was Canaanite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion#Beliefs

Any relation to pic related?

See here:
The Ammonites might have had a different god called Malkam, and I'm not sure if it was the same as Molech or not.

Common etymology implies same entity. It's more than plausible that semites are such dysgenated assholes because of common reverence of Moloch.

i find it equaly amusing as disturbing worst koreas feminist shitposting mirrors ours.
now question for gookanon, are they just shitposting and memeing like we do are are they actually doing this shit?
mfw im not sure if this is real or not, sometimes i hate poes law.
but if this shit is true then femenism has become an even bitter threat then islam.

also we need a remove kebab style meme for feminism

user I didn't know it was that bad… I'm sorry…

The Goddesses are male to female trannies who have been working with jews to push degeneracy by making that fag video the most watched thing ever? Forced meme seems to be their ultimate weapon.

Asians have much less sexual dymoprhism than whites. Their women aren't ditzy and emotional like ours are, rather they are cold and ruthlessly cunning like all the other chinky ants.

I hope she's in the trash, user.

Yeah, this is true - for shitty Korean anime.

Holy shit, even in Korea Feminists call any man they don't like a Nazi?

It's better than good you heartless doubter.

Not with Ammit leading to the way to dank monster girls, user.

Race mixing, not even once.

MEIN GOTT

This. Maybe the ayys will put our future people into space ayy ovens for being so degenerate.

You're not getting away that easy.
Man up and fight.
You are in a better situation than Hong Kong ever can be. So don't you dare say fuck it now.

THERE'S NO REST UNTIL ONE THAT IS EARNED!

Underrated.

I thought Hong Kong's main problem was its Kosher "Nationalism" against their mainland compatriots.

ftfy

Hyper Korean Empire once again?

It's just another piece of evidence that our media is under the control of a single group. What they don't want reported is simply ignored out of existence. The Internet is damaging their control over information though, which is why they're so determined to censor and discredit anything that might damage their narrative.

Trust gooks to meme the weirdest fucking shit into existence.

It's all that anime.

Cultural Marxism is the soul gems.

No, we just got into a big shitstorm with our re-election coming up.
We voted 2 members of a nationalist party in, which pissed off the CCP.
And said members decided to mock China when swearing their oath, and now the senate( who are mostly supporters of the CCP or just flat out traitors) is doing whatever they can to get rid of them.
However, they can't get rid of them under the legal system that the brits thankfully left us.
So now the governor of HK is asking the CCP to use their form of executive power to overrule Hong Kong's Legal system, and disqualify the 2 members.

The point being that the second the mainland chinks are actually allowed to execute their executive power, Hong Kong's sovereignty is gone and the legal system that we have will no longer apply.
There's a huge protest going on in HK right now with regards to that.
archive.is/vaW3L

And in the last protest, the cops beated the crap out of the protesters and one fired their gun in their sky as a warning shot(which is a big deal in HK since our cops generally don't use their guns often unlike the burgers).
So the anti-police sentiment is strong(and rightfully so, they're legit fucking parasites), and could lead to a mass brawl.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean the west doesn't have to suffer for what's going on.
The majority of the Hong Kongers are pussies and won't stand up for themselves.
So you can expect an influx of Hong Kongers immigrating to other countries similar to when the Tiannamen Square happened, hell the fucking governor of HK even told us to GTFO if we don't like what's going on.

Watch out, anons, admin is editing around today. removed reference to Bohemian Grove

You do realize that CCP's "communism" and forced Han nationalism is what keeps you from degenerating into a full blown cultural marxist dildofest like worst korea and the majority of the West are, right?

I don't say that these self-proclaimed "communists" are good but they are certainly a better alternative than Chinatown-scale "nationalists" of similar kosher status with (((Azov's Battalion))).

has any of you faggots ever seen john carpenters "in the mouth of madness"?
all these happenings and our rediscovery of mememagic is unfomfortably close to all this

Granted, I'm not denying that. Without parts of the CCP's initiative, we would become basically the asia version of New York.
The new leader of the CCP isn't half bad, he did basically prevent the LGBT shit from spreading any further and some other shit I can't think of right now.

The problem we have is that our government is putting the benefits of China and the mainland Chinks first before Hong Kong's.
Overturning our legal system into that of China's is a horrible idea, where basically justice no longer exists.
I just don't want to lower our quality of life to that of China's.

Anime. 100% because of anime. American teenage boys think that Japanese women are just like their animes. Most of them have never said more than 100 words to a real japanese woman.

You're on the level and I wish you the best. I agree that preserving your partial autonomy and prioritizing local interests, at least when there isn't an immidiate threat for your entire race, is a good idea. You must just remain vigilant over potential western kikery and long term suicidal internalized sinophobia.

Few Japanese women I've met don't seem very different to anime grills maybe a bit less smug. It's a long term relationships that might make the differences between 2D and 3DPD prominent, see: >>8086599.

Hopefully HongKonganon might enlighten us through personal experience about the truths hidden in these doubledubs .

Shotas are NOT for sexual.

Fuck off pedo

Is Park anyhow related to the Ace Combat 3 villain?

dont even want to imagine the kids state after a hardcore manhating feminist was done with him, bitch diserves two shots to the back of her head

At least I ain't a faggot.

Reminds me of this video. I don't know why, but but the Marxist Leninist states are starting to grow on me.

Workers in intelligence agencies in the USA are now writing reports about how this means their agencies need to work harder to get Clinton elected. Analysts are political.

Pray for unification.

Reminder, Park got a boost from a false flag attack.
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06SEOUL1791_a.html

(kek'd)

If i recall correctly, parks approval rating for 20-40 years old is like 1%.

I noticed that too. Fucking hell. Of course the US government was involved. The obvious implication is that the US government is even more corrupt and Korea is one of their puppet states. This really puts the current election and the behavior of our intelligence community (e.g. FBI, CIA) into perspective.

Looks like someone needs a few tons of Pu-239 in a hypercritical configuration.

Golden age arc is pretty poor art wise though in the original manga.

Watching the vid in context now:

Okay the dance obviously has something to do with HORSES. The little jump dance suggests riding a horse, of course the lasso move, and the frequent "riding" on top of the dance partner.

WHATS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF HORSES?

I noticed that the women are riding the men like horses

Don't flatter yourself, no one wants your shithole, not even mericunts who use you for their military bases.
Those so-called imperialists don't want to conquer your lands, they want your shithole to be wiped from the face of the Earth because not only your zainichi parasites are trying to destroy Japan inside, there is no benefit for Japan from economic relationship with Korea either. Annexation of Korea was a huge mistake.
Really, just look at your pathetic society, do you seriously think someone want to get your lands? You're worthless and weak. I pity to those very few Koreans who aren't brainwashed like you, they deserve better.

Alright, men, I've watched Berserk. Where do I get my giant sword and repeating crossbow arm?

And a non-pozzed translated manga.

What, the translation is pozzed? Never heard anything about that. You should be able to get scans most anywhere, probably easiest to get a torrent for most of ti and then check out mangatraders or something for the new chapters, but be warned, it's being published at a fucking glacial pace now because Miura is playing Idolmaster all day.

I was looking at torrents and the comments said they were poorly written and inconsistent shit.

The Dubs speak truth

I don't believe this claim.

Feminism in Korea can only come from CIA agents. Why?
CIA is filled with trotskytes jews. (((Leon Trotsky))), and most jews today, think that USSR wasn't jewish enough, too chauvinistic and nationalistic.
The CIA was the backbone of the "4th Internationale", just like the KGB was the "3rd internationale".
The 3rd Internationale collapsed because (((neoliberalism))) proved to be a much better jewish strategy for world governement.
That's why, over the last 25 years, since the Cold War, the CIA has enforced immigration, feminism, open-borders, disrespect of tradition, in all the countries ruled by America, including ROK.

What is feminism about?
Traditionally, females are owned by their family or by their husband.
However, they can be used for so many other things than reproduction! When it comes to (((wealth))), females are an important asset.
Under the Empire of MONEY-LENDING JEWS, females are a "coveted property", coveted by big business and big state, against the traditional patriarchy. That's why most theoricians of feminism are Jews (see pic).

Feminism means the destruction of the good patriarchy for the banksters' supremacy.
Note: Feminism has ALWAYS advanced through radical, violent movements:

Steps before Armageddon:
-10. let them divorce: 1792 in revolutionary France
> remember the 1789 Revolution is about replacing aristocracy with an avid bourgeoisie, the visible hierarchy of honor with the invisible hierarchy of money (liberté-égalité-fraternité); marriage is a barrier to the trade of girls.
-9. let them decide politically: the "suffragettes" started their "direct action" (street violence) in 1902 - the first country was New Zealand, in 1887, with Jewish Prime Minister Julius Vogel
> so that the family cell becomes politically irrelevant
-8. let them work outside their maternal/spousal role: right to work, and the new fashion styles of the 1920s (flapper) and 1930s (trousers)
> so that the family cell becomes economically irrelevant
-7. let them abort: in the 1950s and 1960s', the contraceptive pills
> so that the family cell becomes biologically irrelevant
-6. let them loose: the "sexual revolution" of the 1950s-1960s, theory by the Jewish Frankfurt School, practice by the jewish-owned music and fashion industry
> so that ordinary girls become an object of consumption
-5. let them receive the education of boys: "co-ed" schools, imposed after WWII, and other imposed quotas
> so that the family cell becomes practically impossible (divorce rates soar in the 1970s)
> so that the jewish-dominated economy totally owns women's fate
-4. let them be lonely mothers: "child benefit" laws
> so that the jewish-dominated state totally feeds women
-3. let them divorce on a tantrum: "rape" and "domestic violence" propaganda & laws
> so that the family cell becomes practically impossible (broken families soar in the 1980s)
-2. let them be lesbians and genderfluid: LGBT movement, totally jew-owned since the 1910s and Julius Hirschfeld
> so that the family cell becomes the enemy, that girls' fate is outside of it
-1. let them loan and sell their wombs
> so that sexuality and reproduction be completely separated, and the second becomes a market of its own

Feminists always deny the scientific truth that Men and Women are complementary, because the goal is not to make a scientific point, but to render the family cell irrelevant - through any means.

And all of this, of course, corresponds to Megalia.
There is no intellectual connection with stalinism or Kim Jong-un. There is one, however, with the (((bankers))).

Literally every Asian woman I've ever met or heard about has been crazy and violent, and I live in an all Asian suburb of Brisbane.

this is the problem i've always had with /x/. you spend so much time looking for illuminati singling or whatever fuck you become oblivious to the obvious. there is no significance, it's all fluff. the dance and comedic styling is all about making something catchy so people are exposed to the underline message which in this case is capitalism a shit.

Dated asian girls for 2 decades, lived among for the same amount of time, can confirm. Asian woman are insane and violent.

Holla Forums has always had anime posters.

get lost Holla Forums

You know I was trying to figure out who the guy was on the right, then I realized it was "Michelle" Obama. Polite sage.

One of the Daughters of the cultists was obsessed with horses and dressage, going so far as to force a university to build her a personal stable and give course credit for riding her horse.

Fucking called it the last thread
Fucking called it

So why dont korean men just start killing these dumb whores?

Why don't American men just kill feminists?

Thank you user, that answers it very succinctly.

kill yourself you retarded faggot

If you remembered the time when PSYop became big, as much as I did, every (((news agency))) said how this song became big, by promoting it as "being big" it became big and popular

Simple as that

stay mad retards.

Fucking wew lads. The ride really does never end.

To Koreafag; never despair, fellow honorary Aryan. Righteousness and good will always win, but only if you fight back hard and never accept defeat. Find the sisu in you, and take back your country. Godspeed, may we meet sometime.

Because they're pathetic, worse than American men. The whole nation is brainwashed to the point that it's under control of women. I'm actually surprised that gooks started all this shitshtorm, I expected them to be good goys and accept everything like good dogs they are and at worst blame ebil japs for bad things. Perhaps they forced Japan to pay reparations for comfort women too early, can't distract stupid gooks from real problems now.

Don't underestimate the men of any nation. When things are pulled so far out of equilibrium, the pendulum tends to swing back much harder

I'm slow on this shit. Where can I get a timeline on what has happen in SK? I thank gookanon for his perspective but his broken english in the screen caps is hard to follow.
A YT vid time would also be nice.

this reads like a primer on a Cunton presidency

Thanks OP
I have been looking for a summary like this

Go back to your tenbux forum, goonnigger

I'd say it's because Koreans tend to superglue out, check any Korean protest of Japan, and you get the feeling Koreans are hot tempered.

i'm getting a mancrush

www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

seriously SK Sir, you're a scholar and a gentleman

dude you need to get strong
you can work out, work on your diet, do yoga for relaxation, take walks outside everyday
cultivate silence and equanimous patience
you can be the badass korean monk we deserve

we all have the same weaknesses, you just need to reinforce your physical and mental bodies
right now your psychical body is too strong and unbalanced
you're right to avoid triggering material
when you grow up you dont watch horror movies like teens do anymore, _because you know your weaknesses and that you'd pay it with nightmares at night_.
Same here. Same with the conspi stuff btw, this can be pretty horrible if you dig into the revelations of evil perped by the elites.
you're good and able gookanon, you can manage yourself.
i advise some physical work like martial arts or in that wise philosophy
also service to others is a key to balance and happiness, esp when loving personal relationships are lacking

BakaBT has Dark Horse Berserk scans. Dark Horse is a legit comic book/manga publisher. Merely google bakaBt Berserk and one of the first results will be the manga.

Goddamn autocorrect. Sperg out.

This. you need to get stronger. Build your body, it's the fundament of everything else. Lifting, martial arts, whatever. Take cold showers as well, and abstain from pr0n and fapping.

Harden the fuck up

(check)
But were you top of your class in Navy Seals?

My sweet, innocent gookanon.
The ride never ends, you know?

t. a flip enjoying an ever-increasing dead degenerates

Underrated post.

I'm going to be fucking livid if even the Gooks can get their shit together but we still lose to the Shill.

Guess what i'm saying is
VOTE TRUMP YOU FAGGOTS

Saved

Reverse image search on that turned up this.
archive.is/0atlI

STAY TRIGGERED GOON

I found this quote regarding Nietzsche >the most positive book of Nietzsche: the 'Gay Science' teaches us that there can be joy in the tragic aspect of Life. That's the question the demon asks in the 'Eternal Return' text: if you were to live your life again and again for eternity, and there would be nothing new, would you be strong enough to be happy about it?

There's some weird syncronicity going on in the Westworld tv show. A character told a story about a man who had died 1000s of times. That man built a maze that only he could solve.

This hero of a 1000 deaths is all of us. We can stop seeking & learn to be content in the maze but if the best us made it to the center of the maze that means we can as well.

What have we unleashed upon the world lads ?

If you were the one that set the trap you are doing Kek's work user.

What the fuck, that user even came here telling us how it was a soros operation. These crazy women never get power on their own, its always on the backs on much stronger men.

SOROS OPERATION

DPRKKK

All the bankers are kikes
All the media guys are kikes
Now even goddamn Sargon is a kike?

Do…do I have to go back?

oh shit…

sleep snug snug

I knew this was the case. compare with non-illuminati J-pop. Japan 1 Korea 0. But seriously make korea great again, user.

Wasted numbers.

What if both CIA and 8 goddess cabal are controlled by (((illuminati)))?

North Korea has nukes, retard.

yfw Hillary & ching chong korean lady are in a coven

well yeah, dystopian anime isn't supposed to be made real. why would kek say something so obvious? Maybe because we are already living in a dystopian cyberpunk anime and we need to change the channel.

So wait, what about that one youtuber tripleq that keeps forcing gangnam stye into everything long after it stopped being funny even with his fans constantly telling him so? Is he just an autist that can't get over a song of was he getting paid off by the korean government?

autists are already mindcontrolled by the Korean ZOG. PRITZ is the only voice of free k-pop

Because they're fucking forces of nature, OK?

sure it was just performance art…

Yeah, you see. This is what happens when you call upon the Old Gods like kek or moloch or whatever.

CTR pls

Need I explain the difference between gentiles' deities and kikes' sanddemons?

You are so fucked now kimchiman

새정치민주연합 will be in power within a year

Trump will withdraw the troops, Korea will fall under total Chinese domination and you will be crying into your boshintang

I will get on a usaf helicopter at the us embassy and 탈조센 forever meanwhile you get sent to work in a Manchurian salt mine forever / sent as a human wave of conscripts to invade Japan or whatever good luck

t. 저질 원어민강사

fuck off with your dirty moon runes you thimble dicked cunt

Dating a 1st gen American Chinese girl now for a year. I hope this doesn't happen but at the same time, for some odd reason, I have a fetish for little yellow demons.