Nationwide Child Sex Ring Busted

Think this has anything to do with the Clinton's?

Awfully convenient timing with everything that's been coming out on the Clinton Foundation.

nbc4i.com/2016/10/28/fbi-rescues-82-children-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-sting/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nqCRX
archive.is/ARs2S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive you massive faggot

archive.is/nqCRX

"COLUMBUS(WCMH/AP) — The FBI says dozens of pimps, prostitutes and associates have been arrested under international efforts to combat underage human trafficking.

The FBI says 239 child-sex traffickers and their associates were arrested and 82 children were rescued from Oct. 13 to 16 as part of Operation Cross Country X.

This is a depressing day in law enforcement,” said FBI Director Comey, “because this is the world we live in and the work we have to do.” But it is also a proud day for law enforcement, he added, “because there are people who spend every day worrying about how to rescue these children. They are true heroes.”

Among the 82 juveniles recovered during the three day operation were two sisters in Milwaukee, ages 16 and 17, who told authorities that their mother was their pimp, the FBI said in a news release. The girls said their mother also rented out their brother’s room to a registered sex offender.

Operation Cross Country is part of the FBI’s Innocence Lost National Initiative. Since its creation in 2003, the program has resulted in the identification and recovery of more than 6,000 children from child sex trafficking.

“Operation Cross Country aims to shine a spotlight into the darkest corners of our society that seeks to prey on the most vulnerable of our population,” said FBI Director Comey. “We are not only looking to root out those who engage in the trafficking of minors, but through our Office for Victim Assistance, we offer a lifeline to minors to help them escape from a virtual prison no person ever deserves.” "

bump…

50 bucks says that Clintons couldn't tolerate anyone else getting into their child trafficking business, and are using the FBI to take over.

related press conference

It's right when the nypd started to go after wiener

Yeah, could it be connected? Seems a little quick. Maybe this is what they were alerted for recently.

I am confused about one thing. I keep seeing graphics saying that words in the email like cheese pizza are used as code. That cheese pizza is code for little girls. For my entire experience of using chans, cp/cheesepizza has been used to describe, well, cp.

Are the people involved all shitlords or what?

Or it could be an excellent way to bury the information the NYPD had. They can just bury the truth while saying "lol, we were already on it. I don't know why the NYPD was making a big deal about this. We already got them, see? :^)".

Wasn't child prostitution recently legalized in CA?

Children who sell their own asses aren't prosecuted, that was what the ruling in commiefornia was.Pimping, extorsion, being a john, etc are still illegal.

It being illegal for pimps and johns is still interfering with these entrepreneurs.

WHAT?!? Gimme sauce

Found it
archive.is/ARs2S

Except that, aside from cuckchan rumor-mongering, there is absolutely no proof of Hillary being connected to sex trafficking. Feel free to prove me wrong, otherwise please refer to the spoilered text below:

Kill yourself.

Nationwide sting not nationwide ring. These were individuals, not organizations.

They decreminalized it for the minors, diddling a child prostitute will still land you hard time (hopefully getting raped by niggers)

IN many states 17 is is still considered a child you fatherless faggot white knight.

Sorry your steady supply of white children to rape will be cut off November 9th Schlomo, better get your fill now before we start shoving metal rods up your ass. This time it won't just be real in your mind ;)

I'm also a nigger with AIDS. I watched the NWA movie recently, then fantasized about facefucking a comatose eazy e

Go back to halfchan.

Here's your link, faggot.

Nah I think they went after him before Oct.13 but I could be wrong.

Pure coincidence.

Of course it has something to do with the Clintons. Retard.

I think what's eventually going to be discovered is that she tolerates all kinds of criminals and sick people around her as long as she's the queen and they make donations to the Clinton Foundation

The moment this blows up and the Normie's are talking about it, she is fucked.

Maybe these are the arrests they were talking about?

Now they will turn on the politicians

Didn't some people get shot at the NYPD the next day or some shit? There were posts about it.

Harvard Law School Human Rights Journal, September 2009, look it up.
Laura Silsby and her group of American "missionaries" caught trying to kidnap 33 Haitian "orphans" (who ALL had parents/families) out of the country, having falsely promised the parents that they were taking the children to be given shelter and education in the dominican republic where families could continue to visit them.
Her group owned no property in Dom Rep, was not licensed in US, Haiti or anywhere else as an orphanage, or an adoption agency, or a legal nonprofit of any kind. Her legal counselor turned out to be a fugitive from sex trafficking and child trafficking charges in the US and other countries. Counsel's wife was imprisoned in El Salvador on child sexual exploitation charges.
Haitian judicial system under pressure from Clintons dropped almost all charges despite obvious evidence. Silsby and her group now discovered repeatedly mentioned in Wikileaked Clinton and Abedin emails.
tl;dr: NO U KYS faggot. your candidate fucking intervened to prevent legal consequences to obviously-guilty child traffickers, and oh yeah, also she knowingly armed ISIS in exchange for fat saudi & qatari donations to the CF.

go back to sucking david brock's cock you monumental faggot

BUMP

This actually - back in the 'old days' on halfchan's b/ I remember those Cheese Pizza threads …. Those posters in these threads - were these people from the 'elite'??

This timeline is man…

The term might date back to the pre-chan era.

But hell, after this past week, who knows anymore…