Martial Law Imminent

THE NATIONAL GUARD IS RUNNING DRILLS FOR CRUSHING A REVOLT

Source:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/quickly-escalates-open-warfare-–-why-government-preparing-post-election-chaos
archive.is/0lSTh

So a chimpout is almost guaranteed, regardless of who wins, but the kikes above seem to be building up to strike preemtively.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2013/11/18/is-obama-purging-the-military-of-dissent/
worldwar1.com/dbc/bonusm.htm
exiledonline.com/recovered-history-7000-may-day-protesters-herded-into-d-c-stadium-prison-in-1971/
archive.is/z1mnU
youtu.be/Qc6gRAOhb8Q
21stcenturywire.com/2015/12/18/isis-air-force-us-airstrikes-take-out-battalion-of-iraq-troops-who-were-battling-isis/
archive.is/JBGTu
yahoo.com/news/syrian-army-says-u-led-coalition-jets-bombed-173922114.html
archive.is/JTCa5
southfront.org/us-warplanes-ingore-isis-convoys-fleeing-mosul-report/
archive.is/AYBhi
youtu.be/7h4tz84AcOo
mega.nz/#!xddBUIyJ!iO8-jVhGx_-T_RVyLvs82b1_Ca0RmPBt-ve_Kp5miFU
gunowners.org/notb.htm
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOON

I find it funny how they underestimate their Generals Patriotism and Intelligence..
I hope they broadcast the higher ups faces when they turn their guns on them.
The look of fear would be delicious.

we have more people then they have people to fight us. also, reminder, the military sides with the people, not the government.

the generals are all satanic scum who indulge in pedofilia. this is why trash like colonel michael aquino rise up rank in the military.

The military got purged a while back

History tends to disagree, at the start they're assumed a neutral party until they're forced to decide on which side they join
I suspect a lot of units thought to have "rebel" sympathies find themselves based overseas

But most of the military's leadership won't. I'm sure they'll gladly kill their subordinates in order to keep the ZOG running.

lol. I remember when I was an underage gullible retard.

I don't think the vast majority of footsoldiers want to kill their own friends, family and countrymen for someone as clearly evil as hillary fucking clinton though..

The generals were purged.
breitbart.com/national-security/2013/11/18/is-obama-purging-the-military-of-dissent/

I can definitely confirm this by just looking at my neighborhood. Army fags everywhere. Big gun grab, just watch.

there was someone who wrote a sinario for a US civil uprising to remove the government, in only 1 of the situations, the one where the military went against the people, that is the scenario in which an outside government force came in to help the people win. probably russia at this point
The other 2 had the chain of command break down when given the order to attack civilians, and then turned on the government. You have to remember most people who join the military in the US consider themselves patriots and are more right wing. All it takes is 1 person in the chain of command to flip and half the military goes with them.

it doesn't matter. any soldier who shows actual displays of patriotism gets sent off to foreign lands while the incompetent and malicious shitskins stay at home.

Are we looking at a Russian Civil War-type situation going on with The Trump Family evacuating to Russia and They and Putin funding and Arming an American Nationalist Army? Jesus Christ what a year.

I believe they no longer have the ability to sell this.

Just look at the (((loyalist))) media. Panic and flailing everywhere. They have no influence anymore, and they are starting to realize this.

As long as the good generals are still alive they're still a threat for (((them))).

The only proof of those scenarios we have are potential larpers on here and cuckchan. Of course certain elements of the military would defect, but probably only enough to form the core/trainers of any revolutionary army

The military would only be used against regions in open revolt, areas where there are no more "civilians"
the bulk of fighting would probably be done by federal police/agencies against guerilla forces

In the long run it would probably end up being the best choice the save/restore the nation rather than delay the demise for the next generation

I am betting the libs will have put up more of a fight when GWB was elected then the repubs do this election.

The infantry only makes up approximately 10% of the us armed forces but they will almost unanimously side with the people. The only way around this is if the government hastily deploys them overseas or maybe recalls them to their bases and forces them to remain there where they are for all intents and purposes disarmed. Whether or not they fight their way out of such a circumstance is besides the point because without the infantry the military is fucking nothing. They would have to rely on the police and/or extranational militaries.

And they cant rely on the police. Why? The police are disgruntled as fuck. In all but the biggest cities every fucking department is protesting via work slowdown. Every single person ive talked to has admitted that they have noticed that the police in their area either arent pulling people over at all or are doing so at remarkably lower frequencies.

We've had this thread a million times. In an insurgency situation there is no outcome where the government wins without the entire country being laid to waste, in which case the union falls and they lose anyway.

You underestimate them.

If SHTF they will spread massive disinfo to the public, trying to turn them against gun owners etc. by labeling them as crazy/terrorists splitting the resistance.
By doing this the National Guard soldiers will feel less guilty for shooting their own. Bcs they will get fed the info that its crazy rightwing-anarchists theyre fighting.
It can go 2 ways.

Military shoots people -> media manages them to be convinced they're actually terrorists and resistance gets butchered. Thus leading to other people giving up the resistance since they also think they were anarchists.

Military shoots people->people manage to convince the soldiers their fighting their own and the military turn on the government.

Sadly I think #1 is more likely.

You do realize that we will acquire any shill dox that we dont yet have and you will be held to account, right?

you underestimate the levels of dissent in this country. Just like (((they))) underestimated how many people would vote for trump.

It's hard to say for sure. The Trump movement does a lot to get the military to look at the people as their own, including right-wing. There's also the still hidden but very much hinted white nationalist feeling to go with it.

Military training is essentially an obedience school. Look at pic relateds, this bullshit was a result of a direct order. There may be internal division, but in the end, the reflexes will prevail, and (((commanders))) will be followed.
Or not.

Actually, what you call satanism is a code for centuries old jewish blood "libel." And those generals replaced generals who were actual patriots. They were replaced by our globalist president.

The military is drawn from the "people." The propaganda that is used to recruit them is what will turn then against their globalist handlers. Turns out, themes like "patriotism" and "freedom" mean that army grunts tend to be the proud, nationalistic types.

This

So they are weaker and more incompetent off the bat. Like UN troops. Too stupid to worry about.

You are missing the point where right wing gun enthusiasts are the majority. Look at unbiased poll numbers.

Didn't Barack Obama say he was going to create a civilian defense force equal in size to the U.S. armed forces? Didn't he also stress new bullet proof armor?

Into the trash it goes.

Has the US military ever demonstrated large-scale refusal to follow an order on the basis of its harm to American citizens?

I hope there will be a massive happening involving chimpouts, larg scale riots, urban warfare and martial law.

Please don't let us down burgers. Europe is disappointing us. I've already taken three days off for the US election so I can watch the happening unfold while eating my danish sausages and play vidya.

This.

The US military has never had to turn on it's own citizens before. Will be nice to actually have a line drawn in the sand soon.

Have you ever seen a situation like the one we currently find ourselves in?

They began the drills a long time ago. Army had one few months back where they were fighting against rogue police officers. Video related is an attempt to normalize shooting civilians.

It's not about the people with guns. It's about the regular folks. You can't have resistance without the backing of the people. Like it was posted, only 10-20% do the fighting but this also means that the other 80-90% are either in favor of it or atleast NOT AGAINST it.

If you have no support for the cause, it will die.

And this is were MSM comes in.
imagine:
and from there it goes on and on.

This might not be the case for ppl on this board, plebbit or any other truth seeking websites but the average joe will fall for it.

All it takes is the military to fuck up civilian shit. You don't win the public support when you constantly raid their shit and bomb other shit.

I wonder how they will handle civilians helping those "ebul terrorists". It will be a bitch for the lugenpresse to spin that shit, doubly so if the nation is already weary about them.

completelymadeupbullshit.com would be more appropriate.

If civil war starts, (((they))) are on top of the list.

False Flag tens of ISIS and AlQaeda attacks as soon as it becomes clear Trump will win. Onigger declares Martial Law.

15-20% of Americans were Loyalists during the Revolution. And the cities house most of the people who would oppose nationalism, but the cities will be kill in the event of a general breakdown.

Jewish journalists should be killed first. Jewish journalists and teachers.

While at it, bomb the fuck out of Google, Facebook & Twitter HQ

It's funny how (((they))) went with the le gonspirsy deory meme and not insteat saying that (((they))) are also concerned about election fraud and that (((they))) are working to make sure that doesn't happen. It's as if these elections are 100% rigged, and even (((they))) can't go through with it with a straight face.

remember kids: the end of one adventure is the start of another

This, so much so.

Defeatist shills can kick and scream about inevitabilities and doomed futures all they want, but at the end of the day the average Trump rally packs 25K. Multiply that by 48 and you have 1.2 million patriots who want to see their country get back on its feet and cast off the degenerate parasites. Even if only 1% of that number begins a gurellia warfare revolution, the government is still very much fucked in the arse for the reasons listed in OP.

We are winning, they are afraid, and the defeatist cucks wil swear its the other way around to their last breath.

just glass all of california and NYC tbh, better get it right the first time

I'm not american. So I don't know how many of your people are sceptical about your MSM.
But this is prettymuch your only hope. As soon as shit starts going down you must be the first, and louder, voice on the internet to convince everyone else. If you are too slow/"weak" in the first few hours, your cause is dead.

It's way harder to convince someone of the opposite once they think they are right.

nice try JIDF

I of course would never recommend doing such things since media controls the perceptions of the conflict
You should never ever consider shooting a journalist live on air or deliberately target your local uni's leftist groups and graduate students

You are all young ignorant fucking teenagers. I knew I was on here with fucking legit kiddos.

You not only do not know hisotry, you fucking don't even perform cursory searches.

Just go back to cuckchan or fuck off to Holla Forums, it's more your speed.

worldwar1.com/dbc/bonusm.htm

There is your "based" McArthur too, leading the charge.

Are there any former fellow Zogbots here? Anyone care to set the kiddies straight?

It's over m80. Even if shillary worms her way in there the blowback will be fucking huge and let's not forget all the people that will want blood after that. Everyone has seen the Trump rallies vs his opponent's rallies. If only a tenth of them in each rally were to shake the cages loud enough the US will fall into a one sided civil war. As muddy as this whole situation is I doubt there will be a retention problem in the army if they start ordering the good goyim to gun down the bad goyim using hollow tipped bullets. It's only an uphill battle for the kikes while we are costing down the hill on the Trump train which is conveniently missing it's brakes.

That's the Army though. The Army infantry is fucking garbage. I'm 100% serious when I say Bubba from down the Holler and a couple of his drinking buddies can go to to toe with a squad of Army Rangers. I did joint ops with these retards, and that was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. Literally the only thing the Army has going for them is shit hot Blackhawk pilots. Army Mechanized Infantry is a shit because their vehicles are garbage (The bushmaster on the Bradley is electronically operated, for example. No power to truck, no gun, essentially.) And the tanks are only any good because, well, they're tanks. Believe it or not the Marine's tanks are better equipped than the Army's are, too.

After spending trillions to stop terrorism and failing, watch how quickly they kill their own citizens.

tfw

Don't forget your "based, red-pilled" zogbots grabbing guns from American citizens after Katrina

A more recent example:
exiledonline.com/recovered-history-7000-may-day-protesters-herded-into-d-c-stadium-prison-in-1971/
archive.is/z1mnU

Checked

Just wait for muh worthless shiny metal shills

Rangers are 18-22yrs old on average, of course they're fucking morons.

HOL-HOL-HOL-HOL-HOL-HOL-HOL UP OKEY DOKEY

Fuck is the small coin thing supposed to do, hypothetically?

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE, H

Here.

I wager you wouldn't get that.
You wouldn't even get 1/100th.
Its one thing to go to a rally wherein you believe the police will protect you from hostile actors, one thing to shout at some media flunkies, one thing to risk basically-nothing to show support for a political candidate… Its another entirely to go to a situation wherein you believe the police will try to kill or arrest you, to shout at armed military personnel moving with aggression against the populace, to risk basically-everything to show support for an armed uprising.

Frankly, I don't have much faith in the American people in this regard - they're far too comfortable, even as hard as things have gotten.
When given the option of risking everything in a fight for a chance at something better or just going home to their humdrum lives, history has shown that people are far more liable to return to their lives - and most people in America do not understand what is at stake, do not understand the demographic threat which makes this election (and all to follow it) so terribly important. They think its just another election, albeit one with two really shitty candidates, between which they struggle to choose what they perceive to be a lesser evil.
IOW: They don't fucking get it. And because they don't get it, I don't believe they're going to be willing to fight… Yet.
Which is too bad, because by the time they ARE willing to fight, if it isn't here and now, it will be too late.

I'm guessing cause a short.

light bulb explodes and the fuse blows, might start a fire if you're lucky It's just a prank bro.

Why don't you fuck off to >>>Holla Forums. You are not even bringing anything to the conversation anymore. You are just repeating yourself.

Don't let your memes be dreams, user.

I would not be surprised if a sizable amount just drop their guns. Of course there will be people that stay behind but they might as well wear the baby blue UN battle gear at that point.

Wew

Trump will win

ITT: naive niggers who have never served in the armed forces or have any concept of what another civil war in the US would look like. The establishment would rather cause WWIII than have its populace take up arms against it. Why is that? Well, because they know they would fucking lose everything in such a scenario. If another American civil war occurred, not only would millions of armed citizens wreak havoc on the opposition, but the rest of the first world would get involved, and the end result would be complete and utter annihilation for the current US government. It would be bloody beyond all expectations, and it would not end well for the kikes or anyone who sided with them.

I am not a teenager. I am 28 years old. I came over in the first exodus. I know exactly what we are up against, because I was there for a long time while we were uncovering the vast jewish, globalist conspiracy that we are up against, for our own survival. Our very survival.

I apologize if i seem to speak in an overly melodramatic manner. It's only because I still have the ultimate goal in mind. I remember why we are here, why we are doing what we do. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

That will be a goal that we will no longer be able to achieve if hillary steals the election. If she wins, the floodgates open to democrat voters. We wil be outvoted forever, in our own country. We will no longer be able to defend ourselves by voting democratically.

Make no mistake, we are down to the wire. We are down to the point that I don't care who has my IP. I will not sit around and let it happen. I am not afraid of the consequences. The worst they can do is kill me. And I have a rifle that can cut through kevlar.

At this point, I am not afraid. The worst they can do is come to my house and get shot. We are past the point of fear

hello Xenoposter.

can you post some Graphf and Wiseman?

I suspect we will fall as our old enemy fell, the Soviet Union. If we do not rally around Trump then we will see a huge splitting apart of the Union in as many directions as possible.

That is the slow decline, and as this goes on, our military will become africa/nigger-ized, and used to keep us down instead of protecting us. This is just the tip of the spear for that new 'mission' of the armed forces.

The other option is a popular uprising against Clinton, or even perhaps againt Trump, which puts the military and government in a position where it must choose to fire on its own people.

Nearly every single time this does not work. It does not last if they do. It does not end badly if they turn sides and overthrow the establishment.

Between the massive leaks, the dirty election, incompetent economists and corporations, and growing power confidence and aggression of china and russia, the army is choosing to spend resources time and focus on trying to keep us down…

Sorry bro, its not 'defetist' to acknowledge reality.
Hard reality: If you think the US citizenry is going to come out in huge number for an armed uprising, I would suggest you are mistaken; and if you are suggesting the US military will refuse to act against the US citizenry on any sort of large-scale, I would suggest you are further mistaken.

LARP.

Disproven.

More LARP.

You're full of salt and LARP, and I have no time for you. Fuck off.

The tree must be refreshed, but I do not see the will amongst the folk to 'water' it.

Everyone knows zombies are a stand in for niggers chimping out

Sorry, i'm just a fan of the game but not the xenoposter. Have a rare Graphf for having some tastes in video games.

You don't even deserve to have those dubs checked, you talk like a faggot.

TLDR

Fuck sakes, I'm not prepared at all. Am I going to die? How can I help, as a canuckistani?

Then you're not doing enough to help. "Nobody wants it, so it won't happen" is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'm skeptical whether any significant mass of people would rise up in arms for a Clinton presidency. Discounting nigs, but that's a given anyways.

It's really quite amusing to watch the hivemind evolve. I saw lainposter and ended up collecting a folder of Lains, and then when I started posting lots of Xenogears content I started seeing Xenogears pictures pop up a lot more frequently than I remember in the past.

You are either a shill or a terrified young person. Your posts drip with desperation and fear of things that you have zero control of. I hope for your sake that you are well armed and prepared regardless.

ha all my Grahf pictures are already posted. Time to collect some more.

eh. I guess I'll just wait to die, and see if I can cross the border to start fighting. No food, nogunz, nothing, but I'll be a spotter if I have to.

So is the average, basic Marine grunt, and they're leagues better than Army "Special" forces. And that's not saying much. It's no excuse

If you're in a city and not a tight knit rural community you're fucked, if and when civil war breaks out you're welcome to come across and help but I will tell you right now if you're captured or god forbids it fails your life for all intent and purpose is forfeit. Don't forget many of us have more than one gun, so you're in good hands in terms of armament.

You should be in the mindset that the time for fear has long past and there is nothing left to lose. Its all or nothing.

What was it with that game that red pilled a shit ton of Holla Forums users back in the day? It still breaks my heart that FF8 fucked the second half of the game.

More of the first two please, I can't speak spic

Was never a fan of jazz, but the slow stuff is pretty good.

Mate the last ones are translated, the red is in english.

Fuck that, man. If we lose and I'm alive because I hid like a bitch, my life is forfeit anyway. The world from the time of Hitler and the world now is so different and awful, that I'm quite certain that the world, if we lose now, will be a hellish wasteland of beyond-nigger-tier communications and murder.

Besides, I'm Canadian. What good is a hat if it doesn't shield you from the rain?

I still need more survival and combat shit if you're willing fam

By the way. From Holla Forums with love.

Well, all the elements were there. Ancient conspiracies; secret societies; a mysterious source of power with metaphysical implications… I wonder if it has to do with religious upbringing. Evangelical Christianity in a person who has mystical experiences leads to some major cognitive dissonance. That's not supposed to be for you, it's supposed to be for old dead people in the Bible and Jesus exclusively, so you'd better not be having any dances with demons young man. Xenogears and to a lesser extent FFVI played a big role in giving me a syntax for understanding non-ordinary states of consciousness. The division between the Demiurge as Deus and the Wave Existence as God gave me confidence that I could ask serious questions about my faith without betraying the divine.

Keep this to /k/.
That's why it exists.

So how about that civil war in the US~! :^)

Contain your autism.

Not only that but a Holla Forums crossover is going on right now too.

i have been a longtime lurker since probably second exodus, and back on 4chan too for years.

trump has made me a proud white man. we are all basically one hand of the great white man hive mind that has run civilization - the ship that has helped us sail across space and time - and that includes our faults too.

elly was my first waifu before i ever shitposted

dude - the bundy group was acquitted.

obama cracked down on the occupy wall street movement when he was in his first term. do you think hilldog could have cops stop a second occupy without bloodshed? things are too far advanced.

if there is any kind of recount bullshit then all bets are off.

youtu.be/Qc6gRAOhb8Q

WELTALL's FINAL FORM

Only a useless fucks aspires to be fertilizer. You goddamn lazy shits need to focus on building the future you want right fucking now by doing self sufficiency things instead of anticipating to throw yourselves in some useless meat grinder.

Miang the harlot and Elly the virgin come together as one. Just as Fei must reassemble his Id.

Read some gnostic stuff and some dante and you realize it's the same healing spiritual forces yoked into a really timeless symphony

Doesn't matter if we lose a civil war. die with your boots on

So could they effectively stop a Trump presidency even if he wins with martial law?

Read the description and try to contain your rage.

Who the fuck takes screenshots of posts with relative time instead of the exact date and time? Whoever does this needs to fucking kill themselves.

Death comes for all men.
But honor comes to those who die for a great cause. Fight, die and live forever.

You have an obvious Marine bias and Army Special Forces average something like 28-35 and have a completely different mission so they think a little differently.

If you are on or reasonably near the east coast, head for Maine. Stay away from large cities. Establish a relationship with a group in a rural area. The perception of the northeast is extremely skewed nationally. Most don't understand that the majority of its inhabitants are upstanding disenfranchised working class white people, due to the overwhelming influence of kike mouthpieces who use it as a stronghold to push their agenda from. They are a tiny minority who wields most of the power and therefore publicity.

Maine has some of the least restrictive gun laws in the country and is filled with white farmers with a long history of tradition and community. If you truly want to be useful, that is where you should go if it's feasible. I wish I could provide you with more advice, but I lack the practical experience and knowledge of the north/mid west to be able to do so.

Discard all posts with the word 'bro' and 'le' in it.

IF this goes off and follows nearly EVERY popular uprising in history, the Military will fracture. The Army will fracture, possibly the Marines won't. All of it is unimportant- the one branch that does matter is the Air Force. How pozzed is the Air Force? How many Army Units would revolt that have ready access to AA?

what the fuck is this faggotty ass wii-game bullshit and why is it called a cogna?

what the fuck. that's the machine that KILLED GOD

The air force requires massive logistical support to function.

Don't the Russians have methods to shoot down GPS satellites? Maybe a friendly word in the right ear?

The Air Force was willing to almost provoke a world war, and act as air support for ISIS.

21stcenturywire.com/2015/12/18/isis-air-force-us-airstrikes-take-out-battalion-of-iraq-troops-who-were-battling-isis/
archive.is/JBGTu

yahoo.com/news/syrian-army-says-u-led-coalition-jets-bombed-173922114.html
archive.is/JTCa5

southfront.org/us-warplanes-ingore-isis-convoys-fleeing-mosul-report/
archive.is/AYBhi

from what i've heard you are correct
every last marine sides against the federal government come civil war

Hold the phone. Deus was a god, and Xenogears killed it, but the last thing you fight in the game is Miang. You never fight the Wave Existence.

Depends on which revolt, if it's niggers, lgbtasdf and sjws, they'll be able squash it. If it's them trying to squash red blooded Americans, a gun behind every blade of grass, not a chance.

Well, if we are going to split hairs then Deus was a man made god. Deus just channeled the wave existence. Why is why all the gears went dead except Fei's since he actually contacted the wave existence. The wave form was just an observing multidimensional entity that left behind the Zohar. Fuck, I might have to reread Perfect Works again.

But user, if WW3 starts people will rebel anyways. American are not going to want to fight. Do you think they want to leave there smart phones behind and goybook, twatter and there whole social life behind them, no. I'm 25 years old my generation has no desire to fight for there country only a select few would stand up and be true patriots but why would want to fight for ZOG anyway.

tl;dr, To many people are pussys now a days, I have seen some fit people in my generation my there no were near mentally prepared for combat. The second they see there friend vaporized they will brake down.

fun fact, the worst thing about war is the sound, it drives you mad

Let's say that is true, the democrats successfully commit mass voter fraud to hit 270 electoral votes, but it comes to light and is very obvious to everyone the whole thing was a fraud.

What would happen if the electoral college votes in Trump regardless? The penalty for faithless electors in most states is a civil fine. We already have democrat electors pledging not to vote Clinton

YOU HAVE NO DOMINION HERE

Is trump going to fucking win?

Yes. He told me personally. Don't ask him about it.

Good. We need more "monsters."

Why is her skirt missing the texture?

kek, user I think that's just the texture of her skirt

We need more >>>/monster/ 's

This. All the retards advocating mass shootings are just as deserving of a bullet as any nig. Their idea of an uprising is basically a Roof-esque spergout.

indeed, publicly endorsing violence in any way is wrong. just as wrong as taking out the weak ass power grid, and watching the blacks chimp out and destroy the cities that support zog

Read better. He says violence.

Build and the government will come and destroy. If not them, then another will come and destroy (outside state).

If you just go 'off on your own', you are dooming the white race into non-existence against outside states that are no better than the kikes in the USA.

Kikes have control of Russia, China, Europe and the USA now. All of them making shadow deals with each other to organize around their mutual benefits in a coming NWO. They are all stakeholders. Part of that stake was draining the USA of its prosperity because the average citizen was much too threatening to them, due to their power.

The NWO happens if the resistance is too late.

And, good luck organizing a resistance when you're disarmed and relegated to dystopic serfdom. Good luck going 14 words.

You would probably call those that chose death over slavery "fertilizer", which is why you're going to be a slave and your whole lineage/progeny is going to be enslaved for eternity.

Where'd you hear that?

Your plan is to burn the house down while your still living in it .

They dont realise how big this is do they.
this likley wont be a revolt
its gonna be a fucking revolution

WITNESSED

That doesn't get talked about nearly enough. The sight of it doesn't bother me, but the sounds are what haunts me when I lay in bed at night.

Watch to the south
thats where the fucking vietcong 2 will happen.
this nation about to get fucking balkanized
pic related

Someone photographed a shit load of tanks that had come in one of the sea ports in Boston about a week or so ago. It was briefly on the news and then went away when the Nat'l Guard said they didn't know what they were. (Apparently that was good enough for journalists.)
A few days later I saw a video posted by a guy who recorded video of a tank and a Guard training exercise going on in a secluded side street about a mile from me in Everett, MA behind an old high school no longer in use.
Today I went looking for the original photos and news stories about the tanks and literally can't find a thing. I'm going to assume the rest of those tanks went to all the surrounding communities. Something is definitely going on, at least around here.

"Military Exercise Held In Boston with Advon Vehicles, Artillery In the Area " youtu.be/7h4tz84AcOo

kek

Fucking Hell this ride never ends.

The South has a long history of shitposting.

Good. This "Nation" was never meant to be a homogeneous Federally controlled unitary system. It is (was originally) supposed to be little individual experiments in Democracy. An illegal and immoral interpretation of ONE SINGLE FUCKING CLAUSE in the Constitution (i.e. the Commerce Clause) has allowed the Federal Government to gain a level of power it was never supposed to have. I hope it fucking turns into feudal fucking Europe with 10000 little fiefdoms replacing the abortion that this thing has become.

CHECKED

y/n ?

I hope Athens county has a good baron otherwise Lawrence is about to get a little bigger.

>ford river

What I love about this scenario is those cornered kikes think that if a revolt happens, there won't be outside influences trying to capitalize on this by helping the revolt. I wish to see it happen, the chaos will be amazing and those traitors won't have shit to rule over once everything is done.

Aww yeah, time to shoot in 8 fucking directions!

A vile force of darkness has arrived

NIGGER, I KNEW I BOUGHT SOME FUCKING BULLETS IN LITTLE ROCK. I TRADED 4 FUCKING AXELS FOR THAT SHIT!

There was a pretty good show that pretty much explored the idea of a coup (major cities were nuked by renegades) that isolated individual towns. If you haven't seen Jericho you should. Was a nice watch (and cancelled too early). It came down to town against town and the one with the tank won.

Ultimately the "Texas Republic" came in to save the day. Out of all of the States that's actually one of the last I could see staying cohesive. There just aren't enough natural Texans left.

You should read about Tom.

>"Dicks"

That's not a tank it's a M109 SPG, an old one I think with the shorter gun.
Probably off to ISIS and pretend it's loot from Syria/Iraq.

you fucking homos gave that poster way more credence than he deserves

>tfw too brown to be in Uncle Tom's perfect nation

I feel bad for all you shitskins whose parents were allowed to come to this country, squirt out a bunch of anchor babies, and some of them accidentally became instilled with white values and ideals. Maybe we could create some small ethnostates for you within the greater United States, like Swaziland. All the rest have to go back though.

Thanks for the info. I'd agree about the destination except that they seemed to arrive at the port, about 50-100 of them, and then later showed up in this suburb at the training exercise.
If this is for potential civil unrest after the election, it's interesting that they are prepping in such a pure blue state. Does it mean they are planning for a Hillary loss perhaps? Something tells me there aren't going to be mass protests in Everett, MA if Hillary steals the election.

It was anglokikes who federalized the US in the first place, after they won the civil war.

Reminder that anchor babies are not legally US citizens.

You
have
to
go
back

Bonus for military protest, this is completely different. Comparing 1933 with 2016.

This has never happened in American history in the current context. Keep your arrogance to yourself,you do not merit it with such ignorance.

FUCK OFF SPIC
NO NON-WHITE BELONGS IN THE UNITED STATES
YOU WILL EITHER FUCK OFF, OR HANG

Tom was a good guy. We can only hope to be like Tom. Jericho was the shit. The reason the show ended too early was the (((ratings))) were dropping every episode midway through the first season. Season 2 only exists because enough fans wanted it and lobbied the network to continue it.

In response to the 3rd image

I'm just imagining a company like Barrett pumping out arms to the rebels (not unlikely to considering their roots and their response to Cali gun control). Ready access to their rifles could turn any city into 1990s Northern Ireland.

Reminder Texas was founded by whites and spics/indians who hated the centralist government of Mexico
Only to be ganked by Federal U.S. later on, who placed a bunch of bases to squash any revolt

Texans are a mixture since day one, unfortunately

My body is ready.

Thats not how it works. Like ever.

They dont need a majority. Just enough, just enough to keep another significant proportion inline.

Most minorities are dumb trash, which means they are onoy fit for Combat MOS. Its not the shooting bits which are diificult, its the part about keep shit running. And for the work they would be doing it takes AIT. Advanced training.

If you arent a dumb grunt, aka infantry, or a truck driver, then you actually require a brain between your ears.

But heres ths fun part, they have made a meal of promoting niggers and beaners to these positions and just covering up incompetence. Im guessing the gamble is that with firepower on their side, and a lack of shit to give, that they ca. Get away with rank oncompetence and bumbling long enough to resecure strategic corridors. After that they just recruit a mass of dumb niggers and spics and train them as infantry, only bringing in mechanized when its necessary.

What any AWOLer needs to focus on looting when they leave are the antitank weaponry, which will be worth its weight in gold.

No civil war or rebeliion will be an easy victory. Only disinfo shills would sell easy victory

In these threads, its generall only the topic of local police that Holla Forums gets remotely right.

Even if Russia doesn't China definitely does.

mfw The Xenogears theory of history is the only one which accurately accounts for historical events.

I don't know what you're talking about, user. This situation is perfectly cromulent.

While that is the best way to refresh our democracy and preserve our liberties, I fear that the revolution might be high jacked by commies or some similar shit. We have to remember to purge them.

Sherman and his men killed tens of thousands of confederate civilians and razed towns to the ground, they'll do it again

The government never did anything to stop BLM riots and chimpouts. After Trump wins, I doubt they will do anything to stop the shitlib/negro riots either.

I thought grahf was the coolest shit when I was 15

now I just think you guys are weird

Yeah but Obama is still president until January, and the establishment would love to have a million shitlibs show up in DC and demand the elections be nullified.

I would love for that, too. Because the consequence of nullifying is the same.

In fact, the best bet for the establishment is for Hillary to lose and Trump to lose, and they put some Republican like McMuffin in there.

A Clinton win is way too risky. A Trump win is risky, too.

Anyway, the moment it got nullified, they'd trigger a happening.

Finally someone says it, I'm so tired of that "former red team planner" copypasta being touted as some kind of trump card. The military and police have ALWAYS sided with their leaders and against the people. Every rancher standoff, every gun grab in a disaster zone, every single time they have mindlessly obeyed ZOG. Military are NOT our allies. FBI aren't either for the record, our goals just happen to align once in a while.

Hmm yeah they might try that. Try and plea with Trump voters and negotiate with Trump for him to name a replacement so he will step down so we can "end the violence."

Of course he would never do it.

I have the FULL red team planner thread saved, if anyone wants it. where should I upload it to?

mega

ipfs

mega.nz/#!xddBUIyJ!iO8-jVhGx_-T_RVyLvs82b1_Ca0RmPBt-ve_Kp5miFU

did I do it right

Caps have been posted in this thread at least three times, included a separate cap of someone copypasting it into another thread. This "red team planner" bs is so overblown, let it die already. It's an RPing faggot copypasta with ZERO evidence but for some reason it's put on a pedestal above all the other thousands of RP threads.

it wasn't just one post. it was a full thread. and the everything simulator that he talks about is almost certainly the Cicada program that Fbianon mentioned in his first appearance. or are you going to accuse Fbianon of being a LARPer as well?

I don't honestly blame them for doing so. Both sides are swearing they won't accept the other side winning (although if the lefties do anything other than blog about it, I'll be very surprised). Whether anyone actually grabs their gun and a coil of rope remains to be seen. Personally, I'd be terrified if I was one of those poor bastards.
>"You…you mean those voters, sir?!"

yeah I got it
thanks user

Do these pictures take in to account UN troop support? I can see many patriots in the military siding with the citizens but a bunch of euro cucks from overseas will probably get hard at the chance to oppress a fresh western nation.

Ron Paul Was Our chance

WE HAVE THE MEMES

CHECK'D

(Checked)
this angers me

Honestly, if none of these are enough to get people to revolt, I think I'm gonna' just have to call it quits and flee to Europe. Feels like nothing will ever change because we're being slow boiled alive like a crab in a pot.

The whole blatant election fraud and general lemming attitude of your average American has had me feeling pretty black pilled lately

if trips however, Kek will save the American race and we're all gonna' make it

Witnessed.

You smell like a TRS overly verbose faggot. Newsflash kiddo, you are a larper and a soft, soft normal fag trying to fit in.

We don't like you

You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, do you? You have no idea how many vets are out of work and unemployable due to big pharma.

You have to google it. I know it and live it faggot.

You are just like the academic intellectuals on leftypol who cry for muh communism. Newsflash, even if you are white, you are most likely some soft, non athletic wimpy bitch who thinks you'll be accepted. You won't.

Hate you irl user, but a get is a get, may white humanity conquer the stars themselves

The things happening in this world right now…

Darkest before the dawn user. STAY STRONG.

I wouldn't know, I don't keep track of the endless cuckchan LARPing namefags

WITNESSED

Some things are worth fighting for.

PREPARE THE MEMES!

Probably one of the most pozzed branches of the military.

What are Combat Controllers?
What are Pararescue?
What are Maintenance Squadrons

Jarheads are probably the least pozzed group, but there are way too many minorities.
Depending on what MOS or unit, aircraft/ship/platform you end up on - there will always be poz.

Not an argument!

Very,but the fact of the matter is that most air force bases are in the middle of rural areas, and are thus most likely to get fucked by logistics interruptions.

my body is ready

probably was the right choice tbh

Bruh, it wasn't just the niggers. They actively took guns away from whites protecting their neighborhoods like they did from the Roof Koreans during the LA riots.

White neighborhoods in N.O. totally built up their police forces, gates after Katrina. Neighborhood Patrols full of white Zimmerman's roam the streets now because of it.

gunowners.org/notb.htm

I don't engage baiting cuckchanners, only mock them

Kiddo

Really makes you wonder.
A game like this may end up being made these days in Japan, but i can assure you it would never come to the west or it end up "localized" like angel cop.

holy shit

If SHTF there won't be any news, not for a few months or even a year depending how things go because you won't have any electricity. You need a battery operated radio.

kek

you are one little faggy ass bitch, user. you talk a tuff game but don't have shit.

;^)

Don't worry I'm still here to mock you and call you a faggot.

CONTROL YOUR MEMETIC OUTPUT, ANONS.

Ron Paul is John the Baptist, user.
He is a prophet before the Christ.
And he was sacrificed in 2012 in a similar fashion.

Trump supporters will not get violent in the wake of a Hillary win, simply not happening, this is all about suppressing a chimpout of the democrat variety.

>implying you would believe me anyways

Dude, there are three dozen ways to killing MBT tanks and light armor all without the use of anti armor weapons. You can build almost all of them out of scrap shit and some knowledge or inventive tactics.

You need to capture every anti-air man portable you can get your fucking hands on. THAT shit is hard as fuck to manufacture or nigger rig in a civil war scenario. And high altitude anti-aircraft weapons would be worth their weight in gold, just four would be more valuable than a dozen anti armor weapons in captured armories.

marine grunts for israel, hah

Ron Paul was the olive branch to the establishment. As was Bernie a bit.

Trump is a warrant for arrest of the establishment.

If Trump does not get in, then it is just the gun remaining.

(heil)

SWEET. I haven't seen that Grafh art.

WE NEED MORE GRAFH

That shriveled husk was controlled "opposition" from day one.

I prefer cooking up nerve gas.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

We used to build forts in my woods like pic one all the time. We even had a woodstove in one of them. Looked just like the bottom panel. But all we did was smoke pot in it.

Oh my.

If this wasn't your dumbest post of the day, I'd be worried.

Fuck off back to twitter.

Fuck yourself nigger.

And here's the balkanization shill again.
Kill yourself Chaim, we are not going to break up a nation into small, powerless miniature nations.

*LOUD GTA SAN ANDREAS THEMEMUSIC PLAYING IN BACKGROUND*