DC Crossovers

An user asked in another thread for someone to storytime a comic, so here it is:
Superman & Bugs Bunny
We've got 4 issues to get through, so let's jump right in.

If anyone wants some more DC Crossovers storytimes, chuck up the name of them and I'll download them and storytime them after we're finished with this miniseries.

I haven't read this yet, so there'll be no witty comments.
If there's a comic not related to crossovers that you want storytimed, mention it and I'll add it to my list for another thread later on in the day/tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_DC_Comics_crossover_events#Crossover_With_Other_Companies
poal.me/864h7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So anons, what did you think?

Cwime doesn't pay in this latest, thrilling adventure:
THE WAST SON OF KWYPTON!

This one isn't a c2c, I noticed, so the numbering is nicer.

Just when you thought DC ran out of puns, they just hit back harder than ever!

Issue 3 of 4:
The Duck Knight Weturns!

If the numbering is off, that's because the uploader merged 16 and 18 into 17, though still uploaded all 3. No missing pages.

it's like Tails gets trolled was real

And thus end the reign of the Duck Knight.
Onwards to the final chapter, anons.

Do you know what sucks?
Knowing there are people in this world paid to think up shitty puns.
Do you know what sucks more?
That you and I are not one of those people.

The thrilling conclusion to this epic saga:
Cwisis on Infinite Earths!

Original, 'eh?

I remember those ads. Good times. Good times.

And thus, the world was saved by a bunch of talking animals teaming up with a bunch of mutants in spandex.

Do you remember when comics were fun, anons?

Alright.
We've finished Superman and Bugs Bunny.

Anything else you guys would like to read?
Some comics I remember off the top of my head:
Batman vs Judge Dredd.
Batman vs The Punisher
Superman vs The Terminator (sensing a pattern?)
The two KFC crossovers.
The Doom That Came to Gotham (Lovecraftian Batman)
Batman/Aliens.
Superman/Aliens.
Batman versus Predator
Superman versus Predator
Superman and Batman versus Aliens and Predator (This one is cheating, the Aliens don't appear much).
Superman vs Spider-man
Batman/Daredevil
Daredevil/Batman
Batman/TMNT
Batman/Spawn

It never occurred to me there were this many, and these are only for the main two heroes.
Even more I didn't mention here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_history_of_DC_Comics_crossover_events#Crossover_With_Other_Companies

Thanks fam that was pretty fun. I guess I would like to see either Batman/TMNT or Batman/Daredevil.

To keep the theme can you do spiderman/powderd toast man?

Alrighty, I'll go with Daredevil/Batman, as the other crossover with the two of them isn't on the tracker I use, so I've got to download a poorly seeded PDF and convert it to images. Won't be downloaded for an hour or so, add another hour for me to convert it.

I'll do Batman/TMNT after Spiderman.

You drove me wild with that request. I couldn't find it. Turns out it's issue #06 from The Ren and Stimpy Show comic.

Daredevil/Batman: Eye for an Eye

In this Elseworlds story, Daredevil and Batman team up take to take down Two-Face and Mr Hyde, who are doing… Something.
But it's evil, so they have to be stopped!

Have to attend to something. Final pages in 10 minutes.
Think of it as suspense.

And there we have it.
I'm not a Marvel fan, but I do love me some Daredevil.

And now, onto the next feature:
The Ren and Stimpy Show Issue 06
a.k.a.
The Amazing Spider-man versus Powdered Toast man

You may of heard of deceptive advertising, but this comic is actually quite honest. Right up there at the top you can see the words "Because no one demanded it!". And that's true, except user wanted it and it sounds like fun, so let's do it.

I'm impressed.
They managed to advertise Spiderman to a younger audience, reinforce watching Ren and Stimpy and also advocated for the consumption of sticky and gooey things for breakfast.

Truly, one of the greatest achievements of mankind the year the day that this issue came out.

Alrighty, give me 30 minutes to cook/eat dinner (at 9:30PM like a normal person), then I'll start storytiming the 6 issues of Batman/TMNT.
It's the Nickelodeon TMNT, and Batman has been stylised around them.

I'd like to see Batman/Grendel, or Hulk/Pitt, or Savage Dragon/Marshall Law, or Archie/Predator.

I wish that Superman/Dirty Pair comic had happened.
There were some good team-ups in the regular books, like Cerebus/Ninja Turtles, or Badger/Nexus, or Normalman/Journey.

I'll have a hunt for them.
Still got to storytime Batman/TMNT. Dinner ended long ago, but then vidya called to me and I answered.

Alright. It's midnight and I've got work tomorrow, but let's keep storytiming.

Up next:
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles

We're starting with: Knights in a Half Shell!

For some reason, issue two doesn't pick up where issue 1 left off, but whatever, let's keep going.

Issue 2: Batfight
Except it's not called Batfight as the last issue promised, it's called "Last Turtle Standing". Probably an issue brought up because both DC and IDW were working on this and someone got confused.

Once again, I've been memed on by editorial messing.
This issue is not called "Turtles-in-the-bat-cave" at all.

Issue 03 - Totally Awesome Team-Up

Alright, calling it a day for Batman/TMNT.
The seriousness of the comic is bringing me down. I'm a lighthearted man, after all. That's what I get for not downloading the campy crossover the two had.

There's no one reading these from what I can tell, but if you want me to finish the other 3 issues or post them into the share thread, say the word.

Up next: Archie meets the Predator. I think I'll skip Batman/Grendel from for the time being. We've had too much Batman.

Go ahead and finish, I am Entertained by the idea of Frank Miller Batman inspired TMNT facing Frank Miller inspired Nu Batman in all its dark grimness

Of course you say that right as I write up the intro for Archie.

Alright, back to grimdark Batman and Turtles fighting every villain the writers can think of.

Issue 4 - New Friends, Old Ghosts

I like this art style better than the past 3 issues. It's cleaner and smoother. Less gritty, too.

It's still the same artstyle.

Is it? It looks much smoother to me. Maybe it's just the fact they're using brighter colours and I'm actually looking at it.
As I said, I'm not one for dark comics, and that includes colours. I kind of gloss over it.

I forgot about this panel. Always makes me chuckle.

Getting closer to the end.
I should go to sleep, but I want to finish this off.

Issue 4
I couldn't find a title for this one. I must be blind.

Yup, definitely blind. This is clearly marked as
Issue 5

No sleep for you just yet you've got a job to do.

Eh, it's almost 2AM, and I only ever sleep up to 5 hours a night. I should be good for a while longer, but I have other threads to shitpost in before nap time.

Deadly Mutant Arkham Inmates
Inmates in a nuthouse
Mutant power!

They're the world's most fearsome crime-ing team (We're really hip!)
They're inmates in the nuthouse and they're mean (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Batman attacks
These Psycho boys don't cut him no slack!

Joker taught them to be crazy teens (He's a radical nut!)
Ra's Al Ghul leads, Black Spider does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Two-Face is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Killer Croc is a party dude (Party!)

DEADLY MUTANT ARKHAM INMATES
INMATES IN A NUTHOUSE
MUTANT POWER!

Maybe I do need sleep.

Alrighty, time for the thrilling conclusion!
Issue 6 - The Way Home

Thanks, I've seen Archie vs The Punisher many times but this I have not seen. This is atrociously wonderful.

Alright. That's enough for now.
Time to play some video games until I'm exhausted and fall asleep.

When I awake and have some free time, I'll storytime Archive Versus Predator, as promised. Then I'll chuck up something a bit more lighthearted. Maybe Teen Titans Go meets Scooby-Doo.

In the meantime, since the board is about to get more active due to timezones, have a read of what I've posted and have a vote here:
poal.me/864h7k
Add however many meme answers you guys feel necessary. Might make this a weekly thing if you guys enjoy it enough, just storytiming random issues with a similar theme.

Lol the panel with Raph with no eye thingy.

That was fun.

Raph looks so weird without the mask. Like a big ol' babyface.

That was utterly bizarre.

Poll results are in with a grand total of 5 results.
It's a draw between more of the previous or (((my pick))).

It's time for:
Archive versus Predator

This comic doesn't know whether to play itself seriously or comically. Some love it, some hate it.
I'm not an Archie fan, so I don't care.

Up next we have the reason you shouldn't steal someone else's upload then put your name on it.
Page 2 here is a cropped version of page 2.

Unfortunately, I downloaded 3 copies of this from different scanner groups and they all had the same image.

I'm going to fill in the blanks and assume Archie and co. went on the boat to arrive at the resort, with a snarky comment about another character being stupid.

I forgot I was storytiming :^)

End of issue one.

Archie vs Predator 02

I leave you with this strange one-shot that was included with issue 2.
There are fireworks in his pants.

I'll storytime the other 2 issues in a bit, I must attend to things I've neglected.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Kind of funny now that you say that. Big tough Raph is just a softy underneath.

He should be a Hyena

Agreed.

That was surprisinly good. Never thought the Archie kids were capable of such violence but they managed to pull it off.

Alright, I'm back.
Time for:
Archie vs Predator Issue 3

Apologies if one of the two anons in this thread is reading these as I post them. I have a slow-ish upload and get distracted in the 30 seconds it takes to upload each post.

This was included in this issue.
I don't know what it's about, but Jughead appears to be a sleeper agent who is attacked by his sleeper agent uncle to prove he is immortal, all on the way to lunch.

Time for the thrilling conclusion to Archie versus Predator.
Everyone apart from the core trio are dead, and yet somehow this Predator is having a harder time than at the start of his quest.

Issue 4

I hate that phrase, still good comic.

Eh, it was just mocking the trope that the black kid always dies.
This was before the shitty Archie reboot where Jughead is pansexual, so I can chuckle along to it.

The one thing I cannot chuckle along to is the teaser page I'll post at the end.

Some final artwork and those sweet, sweet Josie and the Pussycats reboots. Mmm, I love ruined childhoods.

Alright, we're done with Archie for now.
If there's another crossover comic you'd like to see, give me a shout and I'll chuck it up.

Use the poll once again if you're lazy and don't like typing:
poal.me/864h7k

As for the user who asked for Batman/Daredevil (I posted Daredevil/Batman, completely different), the PDF I downloaded was just improperly named.

Batman/Daredevil: King of New York is still elusive. I really want to read/find it, so if someone knows of a copy, do share.

I as the user that asked for Batman/Daredevil. Didn't know there was 2 of them but the on you posted was the one I wanted so thanks man.

The other one has Scarecrow teaming up with Kingpin, which sounds better on paper.

I just realised this likely won't be a regular thing, as I'm taking an international holiday for the next fortnight, and after that I'm trying to join my country's armed forces for a year. I might be able to use a VPN, but I doubt that the gubment will enjoy me using h8chan in my downtime.

Well it was good while it lasted. Thanks for the storytimes man. Good luck in the military.

Goodbye user

Sorry about that man
It is an old favorite of mine from when I first got into comics
I could have been more specific but I thought it was just a one shot

Now you're making me feel like I'm not coming back.
I'm allowed to take a laptop and there's internet access since I'm not stupid enough to sign up for frontline when WW3 is about to kick off, so a VPN should be possible.

Not your fault. It is clearly titled Spiderman vs Powdered Toast Man up the top where every other title is, but they just don't advertise the Ren and Stimpy part as much.

Anyways, more requests?

Sorry about making it sound like you were never coming back. I just thought you would be gone a while since you were joining the military. So what are you planning to do in the military?

Lobo vs. The Mask would be fun.

Wow user your a champ
Again sorry for the trouble
Hmm let's see
There is that sonic/ image crossover series but I heard that's shit
Archie Vs punisher is a real fun read
But you just did Archie Vs predator
Hmm…
I know how about X-men Vs W.I.L.D. Cats
I know there's two series but your posting so you pick

Just mucking about.
Only signing on for a year-long program. It's a gap year program for anyone 18-25, and I figured I might as well get the experience. Good on a resume and all that.

Trying out for the Australian Navy. They're really good to the guys in the gap years, from what I've heard, as they try to suck up to you to make you stay on for longer. Only reason i'd stick around is if they guarantee me a degree in the military college we have.
Chance I won't get in due to a medical condition I have. Without saying what it is, it's a disability that can be obtained on the battlefield, so my excuse if they won't let me in is "so if a soldier gets this while serving, they get discharged?", which I know they don't for a fact.

Anyways, blog posts are for attention seeking anons, so I'd better stop there.\
On with the comics.

It is indeed fun. Let's go.

I'll do the Archie meets The Punisher after Lobo/Mask, and depending on the time, I'll keep going with X-men vs W.I.L.D. Cats. might even do both if time permits.

You're not wrong about Sonic/Image being bad. It's not even the kind of trainwreck you can laugh about.

Lobo/Mask Issue 1
I should mention, I'm ripping these off a site that is rather shitty, so I'm having to edit the watermarks etc out of pages. Issue two will take a bit to fix, as there's more watermarks in it, and I'm sure I missed a few in this issue anyways.

How odd, it appeared on my screen, then went away. Must of been a glitch in the site.

End of Issue 1.
I'll start on editing Issue 2 and start downloading Archie meets the Punisher and the Xmen/WILD cats runs.

Lobo/Mask Issue 2

And that's Lobo/Mask. A very good read.
I always see anons posting the cover, but I'm surprised there wasn't an easier way to find it.

Archie meets The Punisher is coming up next.
WildC.A.T.S/X-men will have to be put on hold for the time being. I found a torrent of all four issues collected into a TPB, but there's only 1 seeder and he went inactive after a few minutes of seeding. Should come back online at some point, as people need to seed to keep ratios up on this tracker.

I could download the 4 issues separately, but there's no one seeding 2 and 3, only 1 and 4.

Archie Meet The Punisher One-shot

The second image is from Wikipedia. As you can see, it it directly tied to the Archie/Predator series, so I'm now obligated to storytime this.
Also, with a short but sweet "reception" like that, it must be great.

fite me jim

I swear to go Jim, if/when I join the Navy, your farm is going to get Battleship'd.

Frankly, I'm surprised it's only flood detecting now. I have been posting 4 images and no text for 130~ posts.

If you look really closely at page 4, panel 3, you can see that Frank is so good at using guns he aims them up people's nostrils without opening his eyes.

?

!

I gotta say while personally I didn't like it all too much, that's one of the best crossovers I've seen. Does justice to both characters, doesn't waste time explaining shit, and even without the crossover is just a genuinely good comic. The art is great too.
Where are these writers now? Because while the violence I can understand being pushed to the side, why do Marvel and DC not right fun stories like this anymore?

>

()(

Nya~

And there we have it, The Punisher and Archie, blended together.
Give the final page a read. I think they should do that plot described on the left. Sounds like edgy fun to go alongside the new edgy Archie tv show.

JIM

All the Flaming Carrot crossovers are good. Herbie The Fat Nothing; Reid Fleming, World's Toughest Milkman; and the Ninja Turtles teamups, the one in the regular book and the miniseries.

The Carrot himself once mentioned in-universe that he was going to team up with Hudson Hawk. I'd pay good money to see that.

Butt wait a second, I thought predators didn't go after woman because their skulls were undesirable.

That was surprisingly good. I didn't think they could blend two vastly different characters like that. That was pretty fun. Thanks fam.

Top kek.

Predators only hunt worthy (i.e. not defenceless) targets

I love this I have the first issue but was afraid of damaging it but it also kind of makes me feel bad about the state of cartoons today. The Looney Tunes spawned so many unique and interesting characters with their own quirks, personalities and designs.

Anyway, thanks for the storytime OP.

nice detail

Because there is no CW show thread right now and the Flash is a crossover…

Holy crap is this shit
>Music Mister isn't Music Mister, instead he's a power thief… God or something
>commits the cardinal sin of a musical by having all songs be completely irrelevant to the plot

That picture would work better as a gif.

Anyone got the source?

I gotta see this

Cute Honey. I have no idea what episode.

I think I read that one once.

Its great fam you won't regret it.

Funnily enough, I'm also the OP who makes the CW shows.
Nippon sucks. Internet is trash and I can't storytime comics or download episodes of tv shows. I think I'm 3 weeks behind, so I'll have to catch up and fix up my pastebin of pat episode.

Also, Neil Patrick Harris is a meme actor. He'd make the terrible shows even worse.

They were free comics they gave out online to market spread the love of the Colonel across the world.
Google "Colonel of Two Worlds" and "The Colonel Corps". They're just floating around on the KFC website as PDF files.

I would storytime them, but as I mentioned, net speeds are trash over here, added to the fact I'm too lazy to convert a PDF into images.

Dat Carrey cameo

Got Superman VS Aliens handy, OP? I remember bookshops in the UK being awash with these things in the 90's, and that was the stupidest one I remember (mind you, Archie has been pretty much unknown in bongland since the 50's). Unless that blood has kryptonite mixed in, how can they even pose a threat to him?

I need to fucking vent a bit, and this seems as good a place as any.

I don't like musicals, but I think they could have made it work. Just have them do their regular stuff but have the villain force everyone in town to sing and make weird musical shit happen.

But instead they removed their powers and stuck them in a completely different setting. And what was the deal with Music Meister? He steals their powers to rob banks and then it's revealed that he's an omnipotent imp from the sixth dimension or something. The whole episode was a mess and felt completely out of place. It didn't feel like I was watching a musical episode of The Flash, it felt like I was watching a shitty musical that happened to have the same cast as the DC shows.

Oh, and making this a crossover episode was a mistake. What exactly did the story gain by adding Supergirl? If they wanted people to get curious about their failing show, this was not the way to do it. If anything, this will drive people away even more if they think this is what Supergirl episodes are typically like.

From memory, it was set on a space colony under a red sun, so Kal got weaker and weaker as the series progressed.

The sequel was set on New Genesis, so the bugs were stronger, using New Gods as hosts, and I think either Superman or Orion had a bug in them, thanks to Darkseid, who was weaponising the bugs.

I mean, they really are a lot like that. The Myxizptlk episode was on par, and those are probably the 2 best episodes of this season, bar the first 2 with Superman, and the first season is irredeemable.

If this thread is alive when I get back from this urban hellhole, I'll storytime it.
Else, I'll make a new thread with a new theme and storytime it in there. Maybe an Alien/Predator comics theme.

I heard the reason why they got the supergirl actress was because she and the actor for the flash were both in Glee and had singing experience.

Well, we knew Professor Stein and Flash's step-dad could sing, but the two nerds and Malcolm Merlin was a nice surprise.
Well, I guess Merlin wasn't really a surprise. Fucking Jack Harkness is totally a rock star. Man's got a little Ziggy Stardust in him.

The vast majority of the Doctor Who cast were classically trained and used to perform in operas and stage plays.

Doubt she got in because she could sing if she only sang in the 2nd season of the failing show.
Also doubt Gustin was able to pull strings to get her a job. Didn't watch Glee, were they even on the show at the same time?

I don't know if they were on the show at the same time since I don't watch Glee. I've only seen clips of the show.

Also, he was in the remake of the Producers.

bump

bumpage.

Maybe it is an accurate representation of the show. I can't really tell, since I've only seen 3 episodes(the pilot, the first Flash crossover and the one that was advertised as the first part of the invasion arc but was completely unrelated) and they all sucked. I just figured that if every episode was that bad the show would have been cancelled after the first season.

Oh, I assure you user, Supergirl is bad.
I watch through it every week so that when someone asks if the episode was good, I can tell them it isn't.

Season 1 was complete dogshit, worse than Arrow S3 which was only bad because of the Thea shit, not Felicity.
Season 2 is slightly better, but I'm pretty sure it has lower ratings than S1.

Show is only kept alive as the writers from Arrow, Flash and LoT insist they keep Supergirl, because all of the writers on the 4 shows are friends or some shit.

Supergrill S3 already confirmed :D