Shit's happening in South Kroea: Park is a creepy puppet edition

youtube.com/watch?v=tXm5hYXGmZY

It looks like Park is in for some fun times.

Apparently, this was a protest about their president being a creepy "8 Goddesses" puppet. This isn't being talked about much, from what I've seen. Some people have said that this is like another Ukraine, but I don't think that's the case. South Korea is an ally of the United States and, therefore, there are no perceivable geo-strategic benefits to destabilizing it.

Regardless, Park is going to feel the fucking fire. Maybe the Internet laws that they have over there will become a bit more lenient. I don't know. I'm just happy to see this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ODh9K
youtube.com/watch?v=tXm5hYXGmZY
twitter.com/newsjean/status/794351003067789313
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we already went over this a few days ago op

Does that make this thread #3?

Koreans are the niggers of asia

Rice niggers, to be precise. But this is Korea, not Japan. So would that make them dog niggers?

Is Park the name of some sort of Korean SJW dynasty?

No they're literally the niggers of Asia, they like to claim the chinks and japs' contributions like how niggers claim that they're egyptians and israelites

How has she not resigned yet?

Not really. Might have been true decades ago but today they are comparable to Japan.

A lot of animation is outsourced to Korea.

Chances are you or someone you know owns an LG, Samsung, or Hyundai.

And as far as the dog thing, it's fading in popularity as people adopt them as pets, but at least they don't kill animals for sport like we do here.

my grandfather said the same thing.
he was in korea and vietnam.

Maybe those 8 Goddess things could be their version of Yakub.

She's in Germany right now, I believe, for some stupid reason.

I hope Best Korea takes advantage of this situation.

We do we hate gooks exactly?

*Why

Nigger, we may call it 'sport', but it's really population control.

Asylum?

The need to start dragging all those evil feminist bitches from that group into the street and cut some fucking heads off.

No. I think it's more like Erdogan and Turkey. 'Cept that, in this instance, South Korea wouldn't mind Park not coming back.

Because the only viable contributions to the world from Asia have all come from China and Japan, and even Chinese contributions exist more as a result of sheer number than out of the average individual. In response to the West, China behaves slimy and tries to do what it must, while Japan remains strongly ethnocentric and firmly believes in its own superiority to the end. Korea instead tries to model the west, infecting itself with liberalism and degeneracy in the South, or authoritarian dictatorship in the North. The Korean peninsula has proven unable to not live under some form of tyranny.

So? This is a big deal. Let's talk about it more. I still want confirmation on the other seven.

[citation needed]

Japan and Korea were both in the stone age prior to American intervention.

Shut the fuck up, kike.

Japan had some of the best blacksmiths and grandest architecture and castles before western contact. Only a rat kike or ignorant bigger would want to fucking erode history like that.

Nigger not bigger. Smart phones are fucking shit.

You are heavily overstating things. Further, the Japs had the decency to at least take what they were shown and run with it. What they lack in coming up with ideas they have proven quite competent at adapting and refining. To use the stereotypical examples, just look at swords. Western weapons easily outclassed the stuff from the east through learning how to work with different materials to create a superior products, while Nips took some shitty island iron and turned it into something that, while greatly outclassed by steel, was the absolute best that could be done with what was given.

Their cultural behavior reflects this very well. Japan is the ultimate form of a traditionalist people. While they would never look to the moon and imagine "perhaps we should try and put a man up there", if given the designs to a rocket ship and enough time, they could refine it to the most efficient model possible. It's a trade-off that must be accepted. Western peoples accept superior abstract thinking and imagination in exchange for taking on the burden of liberalism, and the inevitable decay to society that it causes.

Put the katana down, weeb. I don't mean to trigger you but pre-world war jew Japan and modern Japan are night and day. It's the same with Korea.

Let's just hope Syndra gets nerfed and lb gets back into the game. Really miss the assassin meta.

fuck me, wrong tab. That's what you get for making korea threads on Holla Forums

MUH KATANA
Japan has shit steel. Always have, always will; they missed the geography lotto. That's half the reason they were acting so expansionist during the runup to WWII. They were looking for more raw resources.

Look at what the British accomplished with their industrial revolution. That is impressive. Your meme swords can get bent.

1) You've obviously never seen the great architecture of Europe. It blows the japanese away. Compare their stonework in earnest without your rose tinted weeb glasses. There is no competition.
2) The wood and stone Japanese architecture hardly refutes the technically inaccurate "stone age" taunt.

Fact: Sakoku Japan was primitive.

I agree, but I would only ad that you could replace "Japan" with "Korea" and your post would generally be correct. The Koreans are making some of the best cars and electronics on the market. They have top of the line infrastructure. I will admit that they have been having some problems with feminism recently due to ZOG influencing their culture, and they're not as able to resist this influence as Japan.

They had metalworking.
That alone refutes "stone age"

How's it going, Park?

Fuck. How did this turn into a conversation about which Asian race is the best/worst?

Yep, that's a dog. But what about the niggers?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

You're being pedantic. It's a figure of speech.

How dense are you? There is a reason they strove to make the sharpest edges… their steel was shit. Japanese CRAFTMANSHIP has always been decent and their woodworking skills could rival that of some of the better ship builders in the west but comparing their architecture to that of europe is just fucking asinine.

Call the number NIGGUH and FIND OUT!

Hence
>technically inaccurate
Yes, the japanese had steel and iron tools. But no, the japanese metallurgical accomplishments were never impressive by european standards. Not least because they had their industrial revolution gifted to them, rather than sparking it themselves. It's very easy to blame this on their island geography, but the fact remains that by any European standard they were positively primitive.

One civilization was a civilization, the other was a "HERMIT KINGDOM".

I am no weeb, but Japan has a rich history, Korea on the other hand - well, they had wheels - better than niggers and abbos.

You're taking my words out of context. I agree that Japan has taken western knowledge and tech and run with it; this sentiment can also be applied to Korea.

As someone who has been to both of these countries, I can confirm that knows nothing about Korea other than what he gathers from the Best Korea meme because it is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read on Holla Forums.

No, it's just a very common korean surname.

I thought that was the flips.

Wrong.

Koreans were the niggers of Asia, they copy and steal everything (and they do it very well) and refine it. BUT they are coon like in the way they CLAIM it as theirs originally.

Thais, Vietnamese, Burmese, Laotians, are niggerific, real subhumans. Nice people, but pretty basic.

Fuck. How did this turn into a conversation about which Asian race is the best/worst?

Yep, that's a dog. But what about the niggers?

i like north korea, tho tbh fam-san

Repeated post. Ignore.

Flips are the Mexicans of Asia.

The Japanese katana were incredibly fragile. They could be shattered with ease which is likely part of why they made such a big deal about sword technique and why so many anime have people able to slice through their enemy's sword. Their swords broke easily in comparison to the more durable swords in the west. Which is also likely why they didn't see much of a reason to make more durable armor and kept using wooden armor for ages.

shut up gook, go read your talmud

Out of curiosity, how were their Archery units performing in general? Given the fact that their iron was utter shit and it made their swords fragile as all fuck, wouldn't their armor evolve in such a way that it would offer better defenses against arrows and lances? From what I've seen their armor was just silly / lack-luster all around.

kek, I love how every thread about Asia inevitably turns to discussion of katanas.

no they channeled their chakra (cha-ku-ra) into their balls, in order to withstand almost any attacks

Koreans introduced Buddhism to Japan, though.

Koreans are the most philo-semitic people on the planet. They love the jews so much they circumcise all their children and march in the streets wearing the flag of Israel on their bodies. They are the petri dish where social engineering and ads on tested on before being thrown at western civilization.

You either have a lack of experience with niggers or a lack of knowledge about Koreans, because your analogy just doesn't fit.

Niggers are inherently criminal and incapable of building and maintaining civilization. It's fine if you favor Japan over Korea, but there is no race of people on the planet as problematic as the sub-Saharan African.

These are the things I live for. Thanks for the chuckle.

I never lived there properly but I haven't heard too much good about Korea from people who have.

Even just on a brief visit I could tell Japan is just in another league.

Their armors are not that bad, but you answered yourself there.

Japan didn't really have iron to make full armors like westeners, but their armors were actually pretty good for arrows. Various layers so they would absorb the hit and the arrow would simply get stuck on it but don't reach the body. If you see their designs they have like huge shields on their shoulders so they could stop the arrows coming sideways.

Of course they lacked compared to the west, that's why when merchants from europe started to get there some generals would start using their shit. Pics related, notice how the main body are basically western body armors adapted to the japanese design.

It's funny because they actually do read it

Isn't that really heavy armor reserved for generals and the elites though? I was thinking more in regards to the average foot-soldier and their rather minimal cover, unless that shit was cheaper to produce and field than I originally believed.

heres the average armor for a japanese peasant foot soldier or ashigaru
more minimal than the lorica segmentata really isnt it

heres another similar one
the first one I think is Oda because of the flower crest
dont know what this one is though
notice the lack of shoulder or arm guards, neck guards or thigh guards
this is armor designed to make sure noone shoots you in the head with volley fire from bows or guts you with a spear to the belly
a samurai would have no problem lopping your arms or head off though with his sword

That's more what I was thinking about. The stomach cover is great - looks like it at least - but there are so many openings around the upper chest it just looks really clunky and possibly rather lethal when having to face a rain of arrows. The legs themselves are vulnerable as fuck but considering that most of the time nobody would aim for it even by accident I guess can be okay.

Collecting yellow banter, anyone got more?

Unless they were going for a knee…

yeah its cheap mass produced shit designed to make sure your troops arent simply impaled on the enemies spears when they charge and to ensure they arent gutted by a sweeping stroke from a naginata or something

And here's Mongol armor of the 13 century. Makes you think how poor nips were.

I know people who've gone to korea
they say the foods terrible, the women are easy but also stuck up bitches and the alcohol is plentiful
imagine a country settled by pirates and bandits pretending to be chinese and getting a superiority complex because they put circles in their alphabet and eat fermented cabbage
koreas a dump, look at what communism and yank imperialism did
split the country in two for 75 years half of which the south was ruled by dictators and the north has been ruled by dictators ever since
the people are either all drunks, jarheads who believe the propaganda, pseudo-kikes working for samsung/hyundai or a combination of cornershop owners, acupuncturists and cabbage farmers
I remember a story from Korea about a HIV+ fag pimping out his senile old mom as 'the cheapest whore in korea' from their trailer
its a mess

They might have been poor but they are fucking tenacious.

If you have never been there then this is all conjecture

13th century is after the mongols conquered 3/4s of China, Persia, Mesopotamia, Anatolia, most of the Levant/Syria and a section of Eastern Europe and Egypt/Arabia
im surprised its not solid gold embossed plate armor tbh
Japan stuck with what they had when it worked, when times changed and introduced new things they adapted to the new items
Nobunaga conquered most of Japan using Portuguese rifles, European battles tactics etcetera
the Emperor won the Boshin war against the Shogun because he had a modern army trained and paid for by European experts and officers
you cant say the same about chinks/koreans
koreans used turtleships centuries after they were obsolete and the chinks used the money meant to pay for modernising the army on a solid jade boat in the court gardens for christs sake

If i ever go there personally then I'll speak from the heart
but its literally what happens to east asians when you americanise them

Japan was a literal feudal nation that managed to industrialize, westernize, unify, and become a colonial power in the span of less than 100 years.
not to mention that the only reason korea was a modern nation after 1500 was the japanese, who turned it from a shitty dirt country into an actual fiefdom. China too, for the most part.
My high-school european history teacher used to refer to them as a european country that found itself off the coast of asia.

flips got based duterte tho

Because weeabs stroke off to anything Japan, and freak the fuck out if any other asian race/culture is mentioned, without truly learning anything about them other than conjecture. Fucking weeabs need to fellate the barrel of rifle and pull the trigger. So sick of their Japan stroking.

Tell me more about the human sacrifice

the phillipines is sad tale
they actually won independence from Spain in a war of independence in the 19th century and established their own republic
which America ruined about 3 years later because America just beat Spain in a war and Spain promised America the Philippines as payment
but the Phillipines was already not a Spanish possession because they'd kicked the Spaniards out
cue the American invasion of the Phillipines in 1902-1903 where if you believe the estimates up to 2-3 million filipinos were killed
because everytime a guerilla murdered an invading GI the soldiers would go out and massacre a village full of civilians for revenge
this gets completely glossed over in the textbooks, im sure Duterte would get a bit steamy if he read about it

i've seen so much greentext about how shitty china and chinese people are. Reminds me of the one chinese guy in high school, he thought we were all stupid pigs and communism was the best

brainwashed from birth by the CCP
another glorious comrade who'll build the latrine for his commissar with bricks from the tombs of the Shang dynasty
Only Taiwanese/Hong Kong should be considered real chinese since mainland China was destroyed by communism

He's right though Japan was a pretty awesome place even before they westernized. They were not technologically very advanced, but more than Korea who were quite literally stick hut living savages.

And btw Katanas were absolute shit because there is not much iron to be found on the island of Japan, the Japs were not able to use much iron in their swords. This made Katanas really brittle swords that are only good against people with no armor on, just clothing.

It was nowhere near the most used weapon, spears were.

pic related amirite

I'm not a katana fag but even I called bullshit on that one. What the fuck were they expecting when they struck a piece of metal on another piece of metal braced by a table?

This was a pretty cool invention from the Japs against arrows by the way:
they didn't need armor to protect from arrows when riding on horseback, because the "sails" on their back would stop arrows.

The force of the wind against the sail weakened the force of the arrow so much that it became harmless.

They did the same thing but reversed. Katana split in two when the broadsword struck it.

to prove the point they were trying to make?
braced by a table yes but if both swords were clashing together at similar speeds with the full force and weight of the wielder behind them would it not result in the same mess?

I bet that katana hasn't been folder over a thousand times at all.

Neat.

Not necessarily. How would a person using a broadsword be able to brace their entire sword like that? At that point it would depend on the grip and the user itself.

[citation needed]
Seriously, I would actually like to see that. Sounds pretty kek worthy.

Strategy games gotta appeal to the Korean market. It's why Korea is so OP in Age of Empires 2.

Swords don't do that in reality. Even a thin rapier is difficult to "split in two" when struck by beefier swords.

That is not true. Have you ever seen the palaces or temples of Korea? Did you know they have the oldest standing observatory in the world? Korea was a bunch of farmers, traders, and fishermen outside the main cities, but they also had their scholars as well. The average citizen lived very simple lives because they were mostly agricultural. Japan was the same way. Outside the main cities people lived very simply and were mostly farmers, traders and fishermen. Korea was not westernized first and their simple agricultural farming life was enough for them. They were not savages living like native americans or cavemen with sticks and rock tools, jesus fuck.

The yumi is probably the greatest fucking bow ever created. Some fuckers made big fucking bows, like the English made longbows. Some people made laminated bows out of different materials, like the Mongols. Some people made recurve to pre-load the string for more power, like a lot of middle-eastern cultures.

The nips didn't settle for one or even just two, they did all fucking three. Add in the grip design which prevents the worst of the vibration from the release and the ergonomic "strong hand" grip, making it a smooth as fuck weapon to loose arrows with.

Additionally, they used a shooting method which minimized the archer's paradox and gave them a bit more oomph compared to similar poundage bows.

10/10 bows. Also, mounted as fuck.

They used a longsword instead of the katana, same test. That user must be thinking of something else.

Well of course Koreans had some kind of government and a higher class that was more educated than the average Korean. But compare the peasant Koreans to peasant Japs of the time, and the peasant Japs were living in actual houses while the peasant Koreans were living in similar huts than Negroes.

not to mention the Korean have their school children study the Talmud. They are a weird weird people. It is like they lost all objective reasoning and just do as they are told, and take it way too far.

That's an odd way of saying "Jews of Asia"

What does that make the Chinese then?

The niggers of asia.

Jews converting South Korea?
Since when?
Sound like a job for a hero.

Koreans in Japan control the media and politics? How have I not heard this ever before? Can I see some proof? Because from what I know the Jap media and government are not pushing multiculti and diversity propaganda.

I thought Mongols were the niggers though.

Pic unrelated, i'm sure.

He's not a NEET. He has a very lucrative job that involves pointing at things.

What, the Mongols are the 2nd best Asians right after Japs. They're really chill and friendly (these days).

I thought southeast asians were the niggers of asia

They're the finns/australians of asia

Isn't jap steel pretty shit because they aren't mineral rich islands and have to dig iron out of sand or some shit?

I don't see them creating the dankest memes

they're IRL shitposters like aussies and finns

I don't doubt those
But come on, a 2-handed broadsword for knightly warriors for war and slap horses with, against an infantry one handed sword to cut peasants out

Reread the posts in the pic, they were not necessarily talking specifically about Koreans in Japan

Well they're talking about some other country than Korea where Koreans are controlling the politics and media… What the fuck would be the point of complaining that Koreans control the politics and media in Korea, no shit they do.

lol

Still got their shit kicked in by the mongol's shortbow.

gotta respect a race that conquered asia and quit to go back to drinking and wrestling in tents

I think so

Civ is gay and unrealistic anyway, they have nigger civs and communism is one of the most effective government systems in every game.

Best Korea wins again.

That could also just as easily be taken as a lack of ambition.

Yes, it's why they had to do the whole folding it 1000 times thing to get the impurities out.

Nah think about it
conquer nearly all of Asia
meet with all the scholars, heads of religions see all the wonders of the world
realise all it causes is chaos and dissent among your brothers

You're giving them too much credit, chinks of all kinds lack that European drive.

Mongols aint chinks though
they had the second largest empire the world has ever seen and threw it away because it was too much hassle

How does this relate to organised genocide of males which we discussed earlier?

archive.fo/ODh9K

They didn't throw it away, it dissolved on its own right after the death of the leader because they were nomads.

how do you even

Kublai, Berke, Hulagu all held the empire together
until Berke converted to Islam and betrayed Hulagu

>youtube.com/watch?v=tXm5hYXGmZY

The opening of that rally is like some Hitler rally shit.

Its UN global government population reduction programs.

They convince the females to abort other female babies and then over a number of years it creates a HUGH discrepancy in the ratio of Male to females in the society, which then destabilizes it and forces intermarriage and multi culti shit, because boys want to get their dick wet. It also makes females princesses due to their higher value, due to low supply.

Just look up India, women through their girl babies in dumpers, and there are like 200 million more males in India. Its why you always get Male Poo's immigrating to your country.

LOL

"Yikes. @nytimes photo editor clearly didn’t read essay and/or isn’t paying attn to news in #SouthKorea. Poor photo choice/poor timing."

twitter.com/newsjean/status/794351003067789313

Yet they are overthrowing an opressive shadow-government led by feminist occultists.

Your move, Mr.Critic.

they really are the cuck/fully slided site huh?

This is not true at all. You fucking stupid ass nigger. The japanese have always been technologically advanced. They were working on advanced bio weapons and even microwave weapons during the war. Read a fucking book you were lied to in highschool.

It always does. I've never seen it not do this.

They were the only people to stop the mongol horde. You couldn't be any more wrong.