OBAMA ASKING FOR ILLEGALS TO VOTE

youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0#t=202

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are illegal immigrants allowed to vote for presidential elections in USA?

Yes, in blue states.

No. It's illegal.

Theoretically, yes, if the state doesn't require ID's.

No. You must be a legal citizen over 18 years of age to vote, and most states don't allow you to vote of you have a felony conviction. Hiwever, the wording here is not 'tell illegals to vote', but 'tell people to vote to support illegals because they don't have a voice'. Still complete shit, very shady, and just ignoring the needs of the citizens, but while the interview is calling illegals 'citizens', he is not technically saying that.

Obama is still an awful President.

doesn't make it legal. just makes it easier.
this nigger needs to hang

American elections are a pathetic joke. The GOP were just cucks in the past who would immediately concede rather than risk having bad words said about them in the press. Even Nixon cucked out when Kennedy cheated.

Trump won't, so we're entering uncharted waters.

not if they're white ;)

For some reason it was this, and not the treasonous "illegals should vote" talk that made me want to grab a stack of plates from the kitchen and break them on his head one at a time.

They're here to do the jobs you don't want to do. Like cleaning toilets and voting for corrupt politicians.

THIS IS TREASON

Hardly the first of his betrayals.

Those are greys, dumbass.

you ignore that the gop was always controlled opposition designed facilitate that capitulation.

It doesn't meet the Talmudic legal definition by which we would have to try him, but it is probably conspiracy to commit electoral fraud.

mp4 or webm?

No, they're illegal. Not even legal immigrants can vote. You can only vote if you're either a natural born citizen or a naturalised citizen.

No he didn't. He immediately asked for a recount

I'm really curious as to what the kikes next move will be. They have spent every single card they had left and now not even this blatant rigging will cut it.
Will they bend the knee at the last moment or will they go down in flames with their insanity? All I know is that I don't have enough popcorn

This election gets weirder & weirder.

Same

STICKY THIS SHIT

seconded

America has the dumbest immigration policy of all time. It is literally structured to encourage the world's most useless, unproductive members of society to pour over our border en masse while anyone halfway decent has to wait for years through an exorbitantly expensive bureaucratic process.

I hate Obama and the kike donors who created him for ruining this country. We're fucked if Trump doesn't win.

Anti slide bump

Bump. We need to talk about and do more to counter vote rigging and voter bussing.

I have come to believe that anything less than making sure that king nigger is dead will simply not do. There is no peaceful way this could end.

Anti Slide bump

The audacity of this nigger, trying to webm the bit of illegals, whats the maximun sixe again?

FUCK THEY ARE GOING TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US

THIS MEANS WAR

WEBM

The sick part about it is they seem to be keen on making it "illegal" (and actually enforcing it) to anything they interpret as interfering or impeding the election process more than stamping out fucking illegals that shouldn't be voting in the first place.
Fuck these niggers with a rusty rake.

Somebody send this to Trump

ANTI SLIDE BUMP

We need to bring all these so-called "criminals" out of the shadows!

but the interviewer

and the video description

is that what they're doing? because that's not what it fucking looks like.

ANTI SHILL BUMPING OLD USELESS THREADS ACTING LIKE OLDFAGS WITH OBVIOUS D&C THREADS BUMP

NIGGERS STOLE MY ELECTION?!

The audacity of this NIGGER

I want to in the crowd the day Trump pulls the lever and rids of us his retarded ass for good.

It reminds me of this

All those traitors should be shoved in a giant meat grinder one by one, then ship all those traitor-burgers as the last food aid the US gives to the turd world forever.

Fucking wrath of God is going to descend soon.
I fear my heart is out of pity.

Why not ship some extra contingents in for that mofukkkin purpose?

ANIT KIKE SHILL BUMP

I'm sorry murica but you're fucked. Take up arms, the race war starts next week.

Cuttdown version to share with normies.

youtube. com/watch?v=_9fZF4i1ap0

send that link to Drudge

Meme it

That fucking half breed wants to let illegal spics vote so they can keep the floodgate of shitskins into our country so republicans never have a chance at winning an election ever again. FUCK I'M SO MAD. God fucking dammit.

Just did

Why the fuck is this stickied? He didn't say illegals should vote. He said citizens with illegal family shouldn't feel like going to vote will jeopardize their families, and that they should vote for their interests because they can't.

Between this and the pizza shit, there's an awful lot of hearing what you want to hear and not playing devil's advocate.

Thank you for correcting the record :^)

if your family is illegal you are illegal, you have to go back

Obongo the clown™

>Woman: Many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So, if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
>Obama: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating etcetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

If the majority of this government doesn't end up in jail or worse starting 2017 then we will have failed.

So I can fly in from Bongland wearing a NIGE mask and full on UKIP attire and vote?

SEE YA SOON LADS

Thanks for collapsing the rectum

You need to pick a state that would allow it, though. My voting area needs name & address, which is then found in a list of registered voters, and then checked off.

This for sure.
The demoncrats have been doing this stuff for decades.

So this the new line they are going with? That evil, white conservative men are intimidating legal immigrants to keep them from voting?

The jew know no low too low for him to go.

Pretty sure he worded that fancily enough, so that he never directly stated that illegals should vote - like when he said that you don't have to worry if a relative of yours is "undocumented".

Nice try CTR, see

Reported ;^)

He said illegals should vote, realised what the fuck he was saying, and tried to backtrack by saying legal immigrants should vote with their illegal immigrant relatives in mind.

'You shouldn't be afraid to vote if you're illegal' is clearly what he meant.

But he did

I assume you're talking about this one:
He could easily spin that, since it's not really clear - he just needs to say "of course voting will not make you a citizen, why would you ever think that?".
I'm not here to defend him, I'm just saying that if you would put him in front of a fair judge, the judge would be forced to let Obongo walk free with "when in doubt, for the accused" and all that.

Of course this is the idea behind the video, but it's not what he (objectively speaking) said.

Keep it up CTR

You still have no rebuttal.

No, I was talking about later on. He said 'If you vote, you're a citizen', realised what he was saying and then tried to qualify that statement.

You are a retard who can't read between the lines. He laid it out for all the Pacos out there - feel free to vote, there will be no repercussions.

I mean really think about it. What does Obama stand to gain by encouraging voter fraud? O'Keefe caught PACs saying shit like this behind closed doors and it caused a huge scandal. Why would he come out and say it in public, even in vague terms?

I took that to mean "when you vote, you fufill your responsibilities as a citizen of a democracy" and not "voting grants you citizenship." His message here is voter empowerment for anchor babies who are (irrationally) afraid that their registration and voting will expose their parents to deportation. He wants them to vote for amnesty-friendly candidates so they'll have a legal voter base expansion.

Yeah that was the one part where it could go both ways, but since he did quantify it I don't think that a normal person (meaning somebody who has no idea what is happening to his country) would hear what most people in this thread want to hear when watching this video.

At least it's not as bad as those retarded leftists who watched Trumps initial speech and then went screaming "he just called all Mexicans rapists".

I'm high as fuck right now and I'm still mad. They're not even trying anymore.

Yeah…he either acted like he didn't understand the question…or maybe he didn't realize she was an illegal alien…basically he acted (probably) like he didn't understand the question and answered it as if she asked if friends and families of illegal aliens should be afraid to vote. When what she asked is if illegal aliens should vote.

He had that one video of him saying vote twice, in Chicago I think.

To fucking what? Stealing jobs? Stagnating wages? Not paying taxes? Creating ghettos? Gangs? Drugs?

This cunt needs a good dicking. By that I mean rape.

I worked with illegals before they still pay taxes out of their check and they get away with it with fake social security numbers. They also can get tax refunds and shit they shouldn't be allowed to get

That and the way he, Hillary, and all the other Dems say Moos-lehms is so fucking condescending and unnatural.

Treason, but people don't care.
Docile people, ready for reaping.

They're pulling out all the stops to try and stump Trump

King Nigger is a treasonous piece of shit for even entertaining that stupid question.

places like LA gave illegals

drivers licenses

There will be a shit done of illegals voting in LA

Dude we are not going to let it happen. Whitey isn't having this shit anymore. We as Whites were fucking indoctrinated hardcore growing up by these fucking communist bastards and then as we got past our teens the level of communism shot fold by fold.

You know dam well they targeted us for extinction. Well fuck em is all I have to say about it now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, That's why Comiefornia may be disqualified from the 2016 elections

Fuck it. I'll gladly sacrifice my own vote if it means this fucking guaranteed-blue-state gets thrown out with me.

Democracy was a mistake.

But the public isn't a fair judge so we need to put pressure on him to clarify what he meant and publicly deny that he wants illegal immigrants to vote in the presidential election. We already know he wants amnesty for illegals. Same with Hillary.