Has the election already been decided?

Why the hell does Newsweek already have their next edition ready that declares Hilllary as the next president of the United States? WTF is going on?

Wouldn't the barcode be the same regardless of the contents?

So there could be a Trump one with the same barcode?

They probably have one for both candidates honestly

But there isn't a Trump one. That's the point. More media shilling.

This, Cleveland had thousands of dollars worth of "World Series champs" stuff printed in case they won now fifth world African niggers get free clothes and think the Indians won the WS

There's probably a Trump one too, but someone only found the Cunton one and freaked out

I thought newsweek wasn't printed anymore

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

if trump wins they wont even have a paper anymore. although this is somewhat disconcerting

Im prepared to write this off as hubris.

In Brexit loads of media companies blindly followed the polls and thought that we would Bremain in Breurope. There was a mad scramble to make plans and stuff when it didnt happen the way they wanted.

And the night of the recent UK election the Labour Prime minister spent the whole night writing a nasty insulting victory speech about Cameron. Before being BTFO in the worst election defeat for Labour in history.

WEW

These will make great cage liners! Thanks OP.

This fucking enrages me. They're bussing in people to vote illegally, the election machines are all rigged, and they have vote rigging retards in every polling place. Fucking kikes.

Could be proof of a fix.

Could also be that Newsweek firmly and unrealistically believes that Clinton will win and wants to have the first magazine-length account of her victory.

You can have this magazine for purchase on November 9th when you've already written the articles.

Proof or fuck off.

What a cocksucking industry that would be to be in.

I would really like to hit a magazine editor in the head with a metal pipe

Find the Trump version and I'll believe you.

Didn't she already got into the WH some years ago? I remember her being the sub-president or something like that of Obama.

Spoilers: the MSM is going to slip into solipsist coma after Trump's victory and go on for 4+ years about how great it is that HRC is in the White House.

Newsweek is still around? I thought they went bankrupt?

OP why do you never link to or credit the source?
This is from Jim Stone.
And you cropped the picture as well.

This.
I'm not even a shill.
The idea is that they have two covers and two different articles written up ahead of time.
Then a day or two after the election they print and sell the appropriate version.

If there really isn't a Trump one they probably are just being salty and are not planning to have a special story/cover on him if he wins and will just remove the clinton story and change the cover to something else.

This still gives us jack shit. Where's the evidence this magazine exists? Where's the Jim Stone article proving that magazine exists, anyway?

Be sure to get me a copy of this once Trump wins :^)

My point exactly.
Go look on jim stone here 82.221.129.208/basepaget8.html

I read him every few days but I never sperg out and post him on Holla Forums

lol sage

go back to the hellhole you came from

Why print it though?

sage

Discouragement shill thread. Still could be looked into.

So that on Tuesday night they can ship immediately

That's even worse, the 'report' is 3 lines long and without any source. Also this guy it seems is fond with sourcing shit, but this particular 'report' has none.

Why are we being rused by an anti-Hillary person?

This. Goddamn anons, you can be pretty fucking dumb at times

Question for Holla Forums since I have seen this a number of times now.
Is Jim Stone a credible news source?
OP posted this and hid the source even cropping the picture to hide the jimstone.is web addy.
You can see my post where I have the full picture from his website.

This is sensible. Thanks user

Still just goes to show how horrible the lugenpresse is.

Given what they've apparently written for Clinton I would bet on there not being a Trump edition. I would bet on the salty option.

If he cropped it, it’s obviously not credible.

Since Trump seems to say that he's going to annihilate the (((media empire))) I guess the salty option is the reason. Leftists are insane and liberalism is a mental illness, while they are always malicious, they are not always competently so.

And how the fuck do you know? You saw it on 4chan that there wasn't a Trump cover?

LOL do you even need to ask? If he wanted to try to be at least credible his website wouldn't look like a shitty Geocities page from 1997.

-CONCERN TROLLING : check
-DEFEATISM : check

You're going to see many threads like that in the next two-three days. Reminder:

"It is to demoralize them—to ‘deactivate’ them. We need to deflate their enthusiasm, to make them lose their ardor and above all their self-confidence"

Well I admit I read him rense and some others as well but always with a grain of salt.
What bothers me is the anons that post him never cite him as their source.
This is about the 5th thread that I have called out as being from jim stone and every fucking time they hide the source.
I rarely make any threads but if/when I do I always give credit to the author of the source material.
It is just the white man thing the do is all.

It's not shilling. Unless we get a landslide victory via traceable paper ballots, we won't win with all of the vote rigging. Even then, it's possibly through electronic voting for them to complete rig every fucking county in the nation. Even some paper ballots are counted via machines. Remember, votes are counted as decimals, not integers. They could, theoretically, program the machines to have Hillary win at 55%. No matter how many votes were cast, the machines would then adjust the decimals until they fit the predetermined ratio. Check out blackboxvoting.org for more information.

Hillary really fucked up this election, everyone is pissed at her and many people are about to get thrown under the bus. Then plan right now is to get Hillary in, then remove her from office to save face. Then Kain will be left to be the good goy puppet. The people who say not to worry so much about the rigging, or that the rigging can be counteracted by more votes, don't understand just how bad the situation is.

SOMEONE GET THIS TO TRUMP'S TWITTER STAT

Fuckin traitors.

From their wiki

Reminder.

Because Trump wouldn't be the first female president, hence a "Special Commemorative Edition" and "Hillary Clinton's Historic Journey to the White House." These are specifically to commemorate and make money off the event of a first female president.

You know how they make hats for both teams prior to the Superbowl? That's what this is.

Wait, are there any pictures of any other pages? If this is legit I'd like to know if they also printed the "results"

if theres a trump version post it.

otherwise get ready for a civil war.

Simple really.
The (((Media))) knows that they can't win even by rigging.
So what's the only thing they can rely on now that every play they've done has failed?
Hype up the shitlibs so much that when Hillary loses they go apeshit and start a civil war.

Pretty simple really.

STILL GO OUT AND VOTE

Sorry man I can't.

OP is a massive faggot, this stinks on multiple levels.

(OP replying to himself)

The above words are for you faggots who are bumping a CTR bait thread.

where is the trump version of this? i know someone out there has it…

Don't they have Super Bowl caps/tshirts/cup made up for each team during the Super Bowl? It's the same thing.

then where is the trump version?

Who gives a shit?

Reported.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

how much are they paying you? terrible at shilling.

seriously. look:

so wheres the evidence?

you couldnt do better than that?
please kil yourselves or just stay on reddit.

BREAKING: TRUMP NEWSWEEK PRINT FOUND

sage

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned.

why don't you ask OP you moron? He's the one who posted this picture with no source, nothing.

You're posting in a bait thread

SAGE + report.

How fucking dumb are you? OP posted a picture but he didn't say where he got it, he didn't even post a link. It could be a hoax for all we know – and you take the bait? Fuck off. Go back to 4chan.

Geeze I posted and showed everyone many times where it came from and posted about how this is not the first time I have done this.
Am I the only one on Holla Forums that reads the full thread?
The original source is jimstone.is

Why the hell does the Chicago Daily Tribune already have their next edition ready that declares Dewey as the next president of the United States? WTF is going on?

You are referring to yestertech that was b4 anyone on Holla Forums was even born.

I still think the media intends to co-opt reality more or less by pushing a narrative that Hillary won and that anyone who says otherwise is crazy and that the polling stations an the government are wrong and infiltrated by white men and this and that. This is why they were pushing this angle with the FBI and why they latched on to the Russia thing. They will declare that the government has been taken over by Putin and that only the (((media))) is free and truthful. These fucks are so crazy they just might try it.

but this isn't her first journey to the white house why is it historic?

Major news rags always have copy ready for major events ahead of time. They have Trump copy as well. Saves time.

Will you make the change ITT and actually show us where it is?

That's fucking insane. Then again all of this shit is fucking rat in shit crazy. Think the media will be send Ayys and demons at us for not falling in line?

You dummy.
Because the press wants to be the first to break "important news" it's common to pre-write articles of major happenings. This is so it's ready to print at a moments notice.

This is very very common. They don't just do it for elections, they also do it for major sporting events and even celebrity obituaries.
Shitty jewgled sauce: theweek.com/articles/495652/lindsay-lohan-risks-prewritten-obituaries

As for the OP
No Trump version: Then the election is rigged because Newsweek just put all their eggs in one basket and wouldn't do that unless they were sure. If Trump did win they would lose way too much revenue if they didn't have a Trump version. I just can't see them taking this kind of risk.

If there is a Trump version: Then this isn't a big deal at all and we can all move on.

Found the source of the OP:
http: //82.221.129.208/basepaget8.html
Decide for yourself if this is legit faggots

This was also being circulated on Stormfront and Before Its News according to search results.

THANK YOU OP FOR BEING A DICK LICKING FAGGOT

I said OP (ID: a8bd6a) didn't explain where he got it. But had he done that everyone would have sait who the fuck is Jim Stone and why should we trust him?