Hillary's Spirit Cooking Recipe

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

A while back I drew Hillary kissing the ring of the Devil just before making her convention acceptance speech. It turned out to be a prophetic cartoon.

What has been revealed now is something right out of “Eyes Wide Shut.” Americans have had their eyes shut for too long. Some on the left will proudly proclaim “I’m with her!” no matter what—they are a lost cause. They will not let facts filter through their hermetically sealed echo chambers. Podesta emails reveal rituals so disgusting that I will not repeat them here. The details can readily be found on search engines.

These people are evil. They engage in Satanic practices in order to gain dominance. They want power over the populace and they have succeeded. It’s now time to expose these monsters. The Clintons are connected to a massive child trafficking and pedophile sex ring. Both Hillary and Bill made many trips to Jeffrey Epstein’s 'Pedophile Island.’

No wonder the Clintons have put vast sums of money into banks in the mideast. They have their escape hatches ready.

LOCK HER UP!

-ZBG

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/bakunin/works/godstate/ch01.htm
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/pierre-joseph-proudhon-god-is-evil-man-is-free
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1837-pre/verse/verse21.htm
justpaste.it/whatisculturalmarxism
grrrgraphics.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey Ben, that's a real nice ID you got there.
Always good seeing you =)

This one's powerul.

A bump for you Ben. Another great cartoon that pushes the boundaries

She has both shoes on today, disappointing. I had gotten used to playing where's waldo with the shoe.

7/10 but still good work, Ben.

dat ID doe

Bretty gud :DDD

Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

When a humble drawfag becomes a legend.

he truly is a king

I'm so proud of Ben. He's really come a long way.

yeah, he's really good with (for want of a less faggy word) engaging with his followers on Twitter.
I stopped posting edits when I was using Twatter and just posted his originals, fortunately these days the real Zyklon Ben is the one making the published cartoons, so it works out.

ONE OF US
get those fucking kikes, Ben.

I miss having you here on Holla Forums, Zyklon Ben

hah, wew lads! in a blessed and holy garrison bread where the man himself graces us with his presence the shills have to resort to actually talking shit about cuntarilly when shilling. tbqh this is tasty fam, very tasty.

Dat id AND dem digits though….may not be dubs but a powerful set of numbers none the less, all divisible by 2. And 8x8x8x4x2 = 4096, a powerful and important number within our culture. Kek speaks in mysterious ways, not all digits must be repeating for importance.

This madman is helping to connect us all with the feels his truth brings and is quite obviously blessed by Kek. I hope you understand the quantum nature of our reality and just how powerful you may be benny boy. Thank you always, and may you one day be able to safely name (((them))), and I pray your cartoons will soon help usher in a new nationalistic uprising and the final shoah.

TRUMP MAGA WIN STARS

that's a shame
Next cartoon, Zyklon Ben

Also
This is a blessed post now

looks like JIDF got to it

the star is the wrong shape and color. can one of you please post the original?

That id

WEW checking that fucking ID

Zykkklon Ben's meme has the blessing of Kek, apparently.

WTF do the 14 and the fish mean??? It is driving me crazy!!!

first day?

nice edit

He was talking about the original which he have a fish in his left hand (where the 88 is written).

I was hoping for more flies. The Lord of flies.

According to some user, he was saying he was a sex god.

Welcome home Ben.

Welcome home….

Stop pretending to be Ben OP, you were already exposed when you made a thread about an old cartoon you thought was new.

Guys, he just copied and pasted Ben's blogpost off his site.

nice

Ben hits another home run!

The legend of Osiris, Isis, and Seth…
Seth killed Osiris.

Isis went looking for pieces of her husband.

She couldn't find his dick.

Where's the original?
I seem to recall a Star of David in the middle

Is this the original?

Communists are SATANIC.

They're generally atheist, actually.

Satanism encourages atheism for those who cannot follow the idols : 3

All heretics will be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

Yeah i like extreme prejudice and all but i prefer exterminating with a nice bottle of orange juice, bach, and a nice warm blanket of napalm. It's a classic.

Someone edited Moloch off there.

marxists.org/reference/archive/bakunin/works/godstate/ch01.htm
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/pierre-joseph-proudhon-god-is-evil-man-is-free
crtl+f satan

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1837-pre/verse/verse21.htm

how are you guys crying about this? doesn't this board have multiple threads endorsing "C.P." and "Magic"?!? I'd have thought you'd be glad to have a candidate that follows your "style". WTF, I'm confused at this "outrage". Please to explain this apparent contradiction in "doublethink" Holla Forums. :-?

Better, goathead should be swapped for merchant and "spirit cooking" changed to something else.

(((Frankfurt School))) were satanists.
justpaste.it/whatisculturalmarxism

BTW I am NOT endorsing ANY of this deviant bahavior on ANY level whatsoever. Just wanted to get THAT on the record. But seriously, wtf guys?

Scene decoded. Great work BTW. KEK'd so hard I cried. "It's funny 'cuz it's true".

hownew.ru

That's the first time I ever shivered because of a Ben "Let's Be Free Of Jewry" Garrison cartoon.

Thanks for the original!

very, apparently. Not trying to "troll" or whatever, just reading this thread and found it fascinating enough to try to elicit a reply to a geniune inquiry. Feel free to dismiss this if deemed "irrevelent".

stop posting, lurk moar

Thank you, good Sir.
We all needed a good chuckle in the final stretch of the beginning.

yes it is

Please go away

Fuck off underage fag

I think you mean: "doesn't this website have multiple boards endorsing CP and Magic?"

Learn how a fucking imageboard works before you come here and shit up asking questions you could've answered yourself if you weren't so fucking retarded.

Had to make this because your post reminded me of it. A happening is just the beginning of another happening.

Also, I just realized the watchmen could be chan archetypes.
From left to right:

Anyone else think this would make a nice cover image for a Venom tribute album?

How was the question "retarded"?

Also, thank you for the correction in terminology. I stand corrected.

dubs require an actual answer please, not just more cursing. I will not post so as to "lurk moar". Thanks anons.

Venom is a shit

HE'S USING THE NAME WE GAVE HIM

All glory to Ben!

Sure would.

You can go fuck off, faggot.

Ben is one of us now.

you can't know that's him.

Well not only was it a retarded question but it was also asked by an apparent retard.

Been lurking a few years and never once have I seen CP supported and the closest this board comes to magic is meme's. The real shady magic shit happens over at /fringe/. Stop being such a new faggot and spend some time getting to know the community you are speaking to you sperg.

Venom doesn't sing, faggot.

It's not him you fucking retards. The person who makes these threads only pretends to be Ben. He was exposed when he made one of these threads with an OLD comic that he thought was new because it was on Twitter.

He doesn't actually say that on his website, just intonation by the OP.

Thanks Zyklon Ben! Keep on gassing!

One FINAL post, apparently I was confusing THIS board with "librechan" which I've just NOW found out is taken down. SO the mistake is entirely MINE and I formally apologize. Your "Retard" and "sperg" epitaphs are obviously appropriate toward me. I do enjoy lurking and clearly fucked up. Sorry guys. I'm going to go fuck off now. Thank you for your "actual answer" and respecting the dubs. PRAISE KEK! Keep up the good work guys.

If we meme it, his heart will answer.

Zyklon Ben strikes again!

sieg heil'd those hitlerdubs

While the majority of their songs are shit the most notable exception being Rip Ride, because it has a line that sounds just like the classic "With Jews, you lose" rhyme, the band's immense influence can't be denied.

Another day, another false work heavily edited by the Mossad PSYOPS division. Truly nothing escapes the grasp of these kikes. I've managed to locate the authentic version via my contacts in the Thulean Underground Network; Posting it now. Remain vigilant, brothers.

Thank you for correcting the record, user.

Nah, this ruins it. You've completely destroyed the meaning of the one in the OP

Fuck off, Reddit

meme magic =/= eating people

Garrison has been here before though. He posted his art of Hotwheels here before he ever released it on his website.

that is not the original picture user

STAY ON TOP OF THE #spiritcooking HASHTAG Holla Forums

Thats just a pastebin knockoff page of just text followed by links and videos of shit that has nothing to do with the Satanism aspect of it.

i guess stefan moneyjew is involved too

What's the "Ceremony" where the Kikes suck baby dick

CP is degenerate and Hebrew Magic is just a shit degenerate copy of Egyptian Magick

Metzitzah b'peh.

He's being sarcastic, he actually covered the subject in one of his recent videos.

So many buzz words man, just fuck off.
The apology is appreciated even though it was sarcastic as fuck.

thanks

did he talk about it negatively in the video as if it were real and not performance art?

The sarcasm is laid on pretty thick there and you still missed it?

Really clutters the image and ruins the whole style. 1/10

Fuck off yourself newfaggot, that's Zyklon Ben you're talking to

He sounded like a man who had just read something horrifyingly disgusting had that throat burn from puking.

Bumping with the true version

The madman has another new cartoon, he sure is getting prolific in the days leading up to Trumps election.

Should've left the "Spirit Cooking" as it were.

BASED BEN!

Between this and the "beanie" babies, this is the main reason I'm happy she didn't take office. Still, she definitely belongs in prison rather than just having to eat a loss. A lot of these politicians and media dogs do, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. Depending on how this term goes I might be dropping a lot of my conspiracy beliefs.

I love you Ben.

NEW ELECTION DAY BEN GARRISON.

His comment:

Make a new thread for it, more people will see.

Does anyone have the archives of the first Spirit Cooking threads? That was some dark shit.

WEW LAD.