FBIanon IS KILL

SOFT COUNTER-COUP SQUASHED

Yesterday and today, all of the following happened:

1) Bret Baier; after claiming some bombshell that would lead to indictment fm pologized for claiming that FBI pushing for an indictment, said his source was wrong, and walked it WAY back: po litico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/11/fox-news-bret-baier-sorry-for-clinton-foundation-report-230743

2) The FBI began investigating it's own tweets (!!): http:// nypost.com/2016/11/03/fbi-is-investigating-its-twitter-account-over-election-tweets/

3) NYPD was the victim of a shooting today. A lone gunman shot two police officers and killed one. This comes just a day after NYPD sources said they were going to leak CF scandal. Assassination? http:// 6abc.com/news/2-nypd-sergeants-injured-1-gravely-in-bronx-shooting/1590119/

4) Pieczenik posts a new video with a very different tone than the first. Seems he is possibly under duress or something. Essentially says we shouldn't be violet and some corruption is inevitable and the revolution lives on long term. May contain buried refs to indicate he is under duress. Night and day compared to the other video. https:// youtu.be/CJ_CYS-KMjM

5) Other random oddities - Fox went out, someone apparently spamming 4chan with CP, etc.

I think something happened today to partly squash this soft coup. Lots of NYPD sources saying they're getting separated from FBI and this won't go forward. People shooting at NYPD, Baier getting whipped into line, Pieczenik and his air of a reluctant defeat. It feels like something behind the scenes got nuts today.

And Pieczenik's video itself is unlike him. He says nice things about George H W Bush, even though it is well known that he HATES Bush. It seems as though he is resigning to something.

I ask you this here because nobody else has been looking at this angle, but it is very natural to me. I would like to know more about if anyone has seen any other crazy stuff today, or is tuned into this interpretation of events. Seems the current regime has retaliated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJ_CYS-KMjM
po
archive.is/lliQz
archive.is/XNisB
archive.is/M3Xhj
archive.fo/nqCRX
damninteresting.com/this-place-is-not-a-place-of-honor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thread other than your mentions of cuckchan and le ebin FBIAnon larping.

Nice try CTR

That delicious first post.

sage

Meant the break the link like I did the others.

That's fine I prefer a hard counter-coup tbh fam

OP I think you have raised some good points. I dont think the NYPD killings will be relevant. But I expected more from the FBI yesterday and it never came. I am sure the DOJ hit FBI hard.

FBI should do press conference clarifying the investigations into Clinton. But they wont.

Fuck your broken links. Fuck broken links entirely. No one gives a shit.

So YOU'RE the piece of shit who failes to archive and just posts links broken apart annoyingly so those of us who go through the pain of archiving for retarded OPs have even more pain by having to copy past and delete the space.
If you aren't a shill, and really want to make this world a better place from a Holla Forumsack perspective, then just stop posting here.

I don't see anything wrong with this video

youtu.be/CJ_CYS-KMjM

What did you think a soft coup meant? Like mass arrests of opposition? That would be more like a hard coup.

OP confirmed for LARPer who has no idea what he's talking about and probable laying on the floor in his underwear right now at this very moent as you as reading this sentence.

This user gets it. Either Trump wins or shit gets hot. The normies have been waking up in droves. There will be blood.

The whole thing was a psyop.

Bump. You're definitely on to something, user. Rewatched Pieczenik's video and he definitely has a different tone. He seems under duress and that he doesn't feel the words he's saying.

This place is flooded with obvious shills bitching about small, irrelevant details and going back and forth calling each other "shills" in all the important threads lately. Just filter them and keep digging.

Obviously, but Pieczenik isn't going to be a part of that. So why expect that from his video?

If Trump loses our society will irrevocably crumble and no sort of continuity like Pieczenik was talking about will be possible. There will be financial meltdown, economic turmoil, extreme rioting and even world war down that road. We have very little control of that, but out of the chaos something will happen like a hard coup which would also most likely will worse unless the evil faction lurking behind the throne now are killed

Anyway, at that point I hope a group of people take control of an Airforce base and drop bunker buster nuclear warheads on Yellowstone super volcano. That's my personal preference

sage

It looks like somebody is flooding the internet with sensational news to make it difficult to keep up with the Weiner investigation. By the time a real update happens, everybody will be sick of hearing about Weiner, Huma, and the Clinton Foundation.

You have to go back.

The problem with this entire soft-coup concept and Steve's deliverance is that it reinforces the idea that Trump supporters and disenfranchised Americans should roll over as she assumes power. Then what? We have to wait on these benevolent actors to impeach her? How the hell can we trust them to follow through the investigations when she assumes office?

Exactly. A hard coup is needed to fully solve the problem. We should be pushing for radicalization and rationalizing the need to kill democratic operatives and their handlers, not sucking off a bureaucratic entity whose sole focus is staying in power.

Yep, they used the (((media))) to squash it really quickly. I saw the Bret Baier thing yesterday and knew it was over. Even Fox went off it's controlled opposition script to help Hillary one last time.

FBI user was an autistic LARPer.

Yeah, I watch these things and have defended Pieczenik in these threads but it's under the assumption that it's a psyop. But even if it's partially sending the message

He could still be giving real information about how it's being handled. That's not an entirely bad thing, I wish people in government would do their job and clean up these treasonous criminals. In the end his message alone of 'continuity' isn't going to mean shit unless these very serious problems are handled and he knows it.

Partisans can do things conventional law enforcement can't/shouldn't be seen doing, the only problem is convincing them to back off while we do them.

bumpé

Sage. Fuck off with your larping.

I completely doubt his intentions after this video. He praises Kissinger, the Bushes, claims corruption is an inevitability in any power structure, and repeats at least 3 times that Americans should not express their discontent through any public displays but rather solely on the internet. This is definitely a psy-op and he's probably appealed to a significant portion of Trump's base now (at least 2 Million+ with exposure through Jones). He utilizes hypnosis techniques in how he mentions that violent measures should be discouraged and that a 'peaceful transition needs to happen'. This is 100% a psy-op.

This.

Archive.is is compromised, dumbass nigger. It's harvesting IPs and sending them to Henley-Putnam.

Too bad. No one gives a fuck. Where do we archive, shlomo?

Pieczenik is a kike. His videos are a psyop. You are a gullible moron.

They won't because their power depends on being the final arbiter of violence. They derive their power from the violence they bring to the table.

Lets say the Burns standoff went hot. What would happen? The local police get completely BTFO, they would call the state and feds for backup. If the state and feds can stop it, they'll call in the national guard. If the national guard can't stop it, they'll call in the federal military. If the federal military can't stop it… congratulations, you've won.

The police/feds/military can't openly back off, because they function as gatekeepers for the system. If a significant external force is able to penetrate this protective layer, the establishment (including many in the aforementioned organizations) would be toast.

Its why the establishment devotes trillions of dollars in trying to stem/control the tide of domestic anger.

Of course it is, his whole existence is as a government asset. But if you know it's a psyop you can still glean information out of it. Their obvious motive is they're worried about peaceful transition of power / social cohesion - which by the way, good fucking luck with the latter it will be a shit show. But he touches on current events , some of which we don't have a whole lot of information about, we just know they're happening.

The part I'm really interested in the weiner emails and those actually exist. It's been confirmed there's a lot of serious stuff in them. So soft coup or just the government possibly doing it's fucking job for once - doesn't matter. There should be big things happening with it. If the DoJ and Obama administration actually stops it, like they're trying to do then it's just completely over. The entire government would just be a facade at that point

We know there's classified information in the emails
We know there's corruption linked to the Clinton Foundation in the emails
We have strong indications there's organized pedophilia / abuse
and maybe child trafficking in the emails

So there should be indictments etc

What I want to believe is something like the Novorossia situation. People get pissed, and suddenly thousands of police officers and soldiers get an urge to take a department-sanctioned vacation to the combat zone, and if there's some equipment that's been misplaced after they leave, well, that just gets rolled up into next year's budget and nobody is entirely sure how it happened. Of course, I'm an optimist…

I believe Novorossia is an excellent case study on what a modern American civil war might look like. The only is issue is that Americans aren't poor slavs.

I would highly encourage anons to pour over the history of that conflict. How it began, what kind of support they had, etc. I believe its very possible that a small city and the surrounding counties/towns could be seized if a comptent, well staffed militia choose to do so.

Its all about scale, an outright revolt might not be tolerated, a bunch of politcal hacks and low rank cogs meetig unfortunate ends might.

She might have the codes for a nuke and isn't afraid to use it on Monday.

Anons don't comprise a significant stake in the military or police, or at least that's my belief, to do something like this. Even if we're talking about subverting them, that's another decade before we get Holla Forumsacks into positions of leadership. Right now, best hope is some form of blow back from the normalfags on election day or thereafter that we can stir up. If not we'll have to rely on current members of police and military or militias to slowly challenge power structures.

Of course. Lets take the fag in this thread as an example. He is a shady union boss with possible mob connections who is literally under FBI investigation. Why aren't people targeting him? These are the sorts of people that are essential to the establishment but are still within reach of the common man. They are the senior organizers who make shit happen at the local level.

Getting rid of these people and their underlings should be encouraged and praised.

This. Why did they let things get this bad in the first place?

You're probably wrong about that but I don't know what you mean by 'significant'

If all of that were/is true, the appropriate response is to push even harder. Good people have been backing down for a very long time in this country and now's the time to fight back, no matter the costs.

Anons tend to be people with problems with authority. We are, in our own way, as brutally non-confirming as the most wackjob tumblr freak.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lurk moar you filthy cuckchanner.

projecting

yeah ok faggots. Believing that Hitler did nothing wrong; worshiping an ancient Egyptian chaos god; and crashing every socially accepted narrative with no survivors is all perfectly mainstream and the political and social authorities are all totally comfortable with what we're doing.

You're a newfag and an obvious cuckchanner. Read up on right wing political thought before you post about user's relationship with authority. Everything you just mentioned does not stem from a 19 year old's desire to rebel against le system. It stems from a right wing thought process.

A thought process that will constantly put you at odds with the leftists in positions of authority. Unless you were a good little boy who did every cuck thing you were told to the letter?

Oh look, South Koreans have the balls to protest. Hillary gets elected and America will continue to sit on its fat asses

Oh boy,the media again.

You're really stupid. The problem is not authority, it's who is in authority right now.

Ergo, it's not a surprise when user has problems with those in authority. You did it! Leftists with authority push their agendas, and anything less than immediate and absolute compliance gets you into conflict with the institutions they control.

Kill yourself, seriously. You post like the biggest fag.

Shit ton of sliding in this thread. As the beast becomes increasingly cornered it will lash out, nasty lash out. We should probably expect more shit to happen, probably something to divert normie attention away from the election?

Such as the CONTENT OF THE OP, faggot.

godamn the cuckservatives are running damage control now.

falls apart when you realize the varied intelligence agencies he claims are behind it gain nothing by doing it and the agencies are fundamentally anti-American

Do you know how I know that you're a nigger?

I can't speak to what you mean about just today - I am not fully up to speed on the fine details of all of it.

But the Comey bomb is strong enough to show that there is an extremely violent and unpredictable power struggle at the very top of the political food chain.

It is the final proof - after the leaks and bullshit and lies - that Trump has some genuine support within the Deep State. People who would like to restore the constitution, repeal the Bush/Obama over-reach, but who have been sidelined for many years by the neocons and neolibs - the bipartisan consensus.

Dilbertman said Comey took two bullets for the Republic. I think he did what he did to provide cover and a "Go signal" for all the other forces to move against the neocons/neolibs.

It is imperative for Trump to win and the loyal americans in government can begin the work of restoring the constitution

The Million Man March was nothing more than Black Lies Matter screaming into a megaphone….

its imperative that every single kike and traitor in government be executed for treason. every single employee at the federal reserve gets the death penalty.

I'm convinced the only way we stop these ass holes from hijacking our country is military intervention. As far as I'm concerned these people are enemy combatants.

In what way? Come Monday night Comey will be on TV again and say there’s nothing.

denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

FBI user killed himself and then put his house on fire.

I can't seem to find this story anywhere else. Can it be verified?

LEARN TO ARCHIVE FAGGOT

>1) Bret Baier; after claiming some bombshell that would lead to indictment fm pologized for claiming that FBI pushing for an indictment, said his source was wrong, and walked it WAY back: po litico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/11/fox-news-bret-baier-sorry-for-clinton-foundation-report-230743
archive.is/lliQz

archive.is/XNisB

archive.is/M3Xhj

one more odd death related to Killary.

It's fake, the town doesn't exist, and the Denver Guardian is known fake news / onion website.

Good thing Trump is going to win.

It's fake

There will be blood if Trump doesn't win. If he doesn't then I would suspect that alot of cops and feds and military would stand down in the face of popular protest.

read between the lines - on all the news networks they are talking about polls and the shallowest shit - early voting - messaging -etc.

they are no longer talking about ideology or policy, or the fed investigation, barely any wikileaks - the media has tried to step back from either candidate and is just encouraging turnout///the horse race.

i am talking about the people below the line, not just the heads, senators, ceo's, but their shadow warriors, right hands, the assistant directors, everyone who has built up a small kingdom of power as long as it is loyal to the cuckgop or to the clinton machine.

it is hard to explain, but it basically amounts to whether or not you expect caesar to cross the river and enter into rome, will you stay and welcome him or flee and build an exile power?

consider the last few elections were fought on certain issues - healthcare, tax policy, how to grow the economy, guns abortion fags

this election has been founded on whether clinton is a money laundering jew or whether trump is a racist hitler.

the powers that be have lost any interest in actually governing or organizing american society, they only want to hold onto their privilege and power.

they can do this if clinton wins, even if she is investigated.

they cannot do this is if we take the white house, and audit the fed

whats this???

denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

They're threatening Guiliani too. Unbelievable.

see

#DayOfTheRope

Get it trending, faggots

thx

although it wudnt be a surprise

The establishment pretty much turned our government into a gigantic ponzi scheme and i get that there is a certain amount of corruption that will always occur in societies, but they are ruining us. They have stopped taking input from intelligent people, sold out their office for personal gain regardless of the consequences, and prevented us from voting them out because they count the ballots.

We have to do a lot more than take back the white house and audit the stupid Fed. we need to stop the shit that enables this kind of corruption in the first place.

the situation is dire.

what REALLY makes things dicey is considering what America's enemies want to see happen, or what they can get away with, during the transition period between obama and trump, or what kind of maneuvers they will get to make in the event of a disputed election and a deepening of the crisis into something that fuses together occupy wall street, tea party, etc.

remember when putin blitzed georgia in 08 under dubya's nose while mccain and obama were arguing over shitty healthcare policies?

what about north korea or isis doing something stupid?

all it takes is one israeli in the golan heights.

our enemies are in absolute delight - i am referring of course to our geopolitical enemies russia and china and the rest - who have seen our economy stall and our government turn into a cannibal cult.

then there are of course (((those))) in wall street who are also considering what their options are in the event of a stalled clinton or a dangerously huge margin for trump, who can dump their stock in this country and relocate elsewhere, ruining our paper assets.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand how that addresses my concern. I can’t feel any actual fear from them when every claim of usurpation from pro-us groups keeps being fake.

Checked.
As much as it would hurt in the short term, the dollar being destroyed would actually help us in the long run. Imagine if we just ran the printers and printed off palates of worthless notes to pay back (((the bankers))) and china. Then dumped the dollar entirely and cooked up a new currency that was tied to a unit of goods. If the people are already ruined and destitute, its not like its going to hurt them.

OK WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

archive.fo/nqCRX

is this related to the clintons or a coverup attempt by them?

On infowars this guy slipped up and seemed to reveal pretty directly that he and the "intelligence community" came up with the idea of establishing the Alex Jones Show.

He also slipped up and made it pretty clear he was against Jews and Catholics - calling the CIA "Catholics in Action" and mocking the idea of a Jew every doing anything to protect us from for Huma's spying.

He's not ready for prime time with all these slip ups. Whoever the "soft coup" people are they need a better spokesman.

They all do shit like that regardless of who wins during transitions of power. We wouldn't do shit anyway and neither is NATO or the UN.

Also

>Anons tend to be people with problems with authority. We are, in our own way, as brutally non-confirming as the most wackjob tumblr freak.

We don't have problems with authority or conformity. We have problems with ZOG. If we lived under a NatSoc society, we'd conform and we'd love our authorities.

This.

Get better, kike.

fuck your abstract concern - your country is in danger. do what you can and must.

pretty sure the ashy horrible taste of social collapse a la early 90's russia is not something i would recommend as being good for america.

how about a rebuilding program - a wall - a transit system - new schools - etc.

we can actually fix things now - it is still within our reach. fuck your defeatism.

"We"

saudi arabia is actually the biggest holder of our debt
70% per Ghost's show

hyperinflation will lead to full wymar and the rise of hitler

Does this trace back to when the communist rosevelt used up all our oil in WWII and he had to beg suadi arabia to attach their oil to our jew buck?

Now that is a fucked up thought that I've never thought before. Imagine everything goes to shit, we're back to the stone age and this era is forgotten. 50000 years later some 1800s tier archaeologist makes an "amazing" discovery…

All been thought of
damninteresting.com/this-place-is-not-a-place-of-honor/

This shit is just going to look like a challenge to them and make them more likely to intrude.

That video was hard to watch.

Is it really ogre? Who is going to prevent vote hacking? Who is watching the watchmen?

Now what? Fucking FBI caved, how does it fit in with this?

What do you mean? It fits in with this, because it confirms it

Their shitty release valve op using this ex-CIA faggot and the FBI probably worked for a large percentage of normalfags. The chance of a full blown revolt or mass protest on election day or the day after, are decreased because of this and Hillary is shown to lose her 'crooked' label after Comey clears her once again. Really at this point anons should hope that their local militias are ready to press the town halls come Nov. 9. If not, start stocking up on molotov ingredients and making peace with god.

Honestly I think this was a brilliant move by the powers that be.

They know there is more damaging stuff coming out, so they pre-empt it. How? By making some vague announcement about re-opening the investigation. The alternative is to do nothing which leaves the ball in the court of the leakers. Not good for them. This new anouncement was planned days in advance if not weeks. It was all just a show.

I think a good parallel is Ergodan stirring the pot in his own country, making a fake coup attempt. He ferrets out all his detractors and has them eliminated.

The only question is if they managed to tie up all the loose ends. In other words, did everyone who claimed of have dirt (NYPD, Congressmen, etc.) identify themselves? Have they been cowed into submission with cop shootings and thinly veiled threats? Everyone in DC has dirt on them. The FBI is a massive black book of files of everyone just like Saddam had on his people. Nothing has changed from the J Edgar Hoover days. Most people who work for the FBI are just investigators who collect the dirt. They don't get to decide how the dirt is used unless they have the balls to keep a copy for themselves (which I doubt any of them do).

Rate my theory, Holla Forums

Jew. Seems delighted with itself to have discovered what echoes mean.

Also Jew. Sad.

Good.

This entire FBI Kabuki dance was little more than an amateurish damage control stunt. The FBI has taken a truly massive public relations hit over the last few months, and decided the best course of action was to put forth the image of a "mutiny" by "honest" low-level agents "valiantly" attempting to right the wrongs of their "incompetent" leadership.

This is, of course, absolute, unadulterated bullshit. The FBI is corrupt. Utterly corrupt. Wildly corrupt. The vast majority of FBI agents are every bit as treasonous as Hillary herself. When Comey gave Hillary a free pass in July, and again today, the average normalfag got an ever so slight peek behind the curtain, briefly seeing the FBI for what they actually are. The FBI are and have always been political hacks and toadies for the Clinton Machine, going all the way back to the Whitewater days.

So election day is nearly upon us, Hillary has every chance of rigging a win, and the poor, downtrodden FBI will sheepishly shrug and mutter "Well, we tried our best" and Joe 6-pack will pat Comey and crew on the shoulder, smile, and say "We know you did, buddy. You really are the good guys.". Then the FBI can get back to business running their cocaine for weapons scams (Fast & Furious), child sex trafficking rings (Franklin Coverup) and assassinating political dissidents by the thousands (Robert Merritt).

After this debacle, any Holla Forums and sees the FBI as anything other than the traitors they are, in the same moral category as SJW's and other communists, is clearly suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and must immediately find the nearest exit bag and fuck right off.

So no actual evidence for any of the claims in the last few days; got it.

How fucking retarded are you

CHECK THESE BEAUTIFUL DIGITS!

Great answer, moishe. Roast in hell. Archive is fine.

Also sage, because fuck the LARPer.