Season 7 confirmed

Season 7 confirmed
screencrush.com/venture-bros-season-7-production-james-urbaniak/

noice

Someone sell me on Venture Bros.

It's fun

Brock murders several people in season 1 and the show shows all of it.

excellent

this is a part of the show

Oh, yeah, I remember this show. Vaguely.

It's not good anymore hasn't been since season 4.

Of course Season 7 would be confirmed, they only made Season 6 half as long as it fucking needed to be.
I mean, it was good, I liked it, but it felt like they were trying to build up to more than they ended with.

I remember following the first few seasons closely.. and then something happened and they stopped making episodes for like.. 5 years, and I just never got around to watching the next 5 seasons they've apparently had since then.

What's wrong with it exactly?
I like how it's moving forward

There is talk of another special in between seasons.
the episode mix up kinda messed up the story mood

Was season 6 produced back before the election or what?

It feels like it's creatively run out of steam, the jokes fall flat and a lot of the characters got cucked.

Very early into it.

The show is a spoof of johnny quest, it's full of tropes and cliche archetypes.
I'm not sure if the show was every really that creative aside from a few silly points.

Exact same thing happened with me. There's no excuse for these multiple-year breaks between seasons, and if you're not watching them after the fact, it really makes it hard to stay invested in the story.

As much as I love the show, their production schedule is so fucked

Why have both Seasons 5, 6, and 7 all been haphazardly cut up and given out at different intervals?

In fairness, they have benefited from longer breaks with a nice boost overall in animation quality.

That said, it feels so weird a six season show has been going on for over a decade.

I'd probably be happy to see them sacrifice a little animation quality for better pacing. It's not like the show was ever really about the visual eye candy. The earlier seasons were never hurt by their cruder animation.

Will this ever end?

I just remember seeing a few episodes of the last season and having no idea what was going on anymore. I need to start watching that season again, and the previous one.

This show, like Metalocalypse is gold. Fuck everyone who cancelled Metalocalypse. I want my dethklok back.

Who knows what's gonna happen. Metalocalypse got cancelled because it supposedly wasn't comedic enough. However, AS picked up Samurai Jack which was never a comedy. Maybe, if it will do well enough, Adult Swim will decide to put out more non-comedies and Metalocalypse will come back.

I thought S4 was mediocre for the most part, a big step down from S3. Most of the episodes were pretty meh and they switched a lot of things up in the show that I didn't think needed switching, or at least the way they switched them up left them worse off than before. Also, I didn't find most of them as funny as in the past. But there was some good stuff there, it just felt spread more thin. Maybe the higher episode count had something to do with it, I don't know.

However I felt the show rebounded bigtime in S5, which was great aside from being only 8 episodes long. Then there was the special, All This and Gargantua 2, which was the best thing to come out of the series, as far as I'm concerned.

The S6 came out. I really liked a lot of this one, I could see what they were going for. But they ended up trying to cram too many ideas/plot into too few episodes. 8 again if I recall correctly, when it felt like they needed something closer to 13 to do it justice. So a disappointment, but less in the way S4 was, feeling (to me) subpar and lacking, and being more like they tried to compress too much into too little room, and didn't have the full space they needed to really develop the ideas they were working with to their full potential.

I still enjoyed the last season though and look forward to the next.

With Metalocalypse, I read Brendon Small wanted to do a miniseries to end the show, and AS looked at his idea and said it would be too expensive to animate what he had planned.

It's too bad, I wish they'd tried to crowdfund part of the budget or something.

I just wanna say that I watched the dethklok opera (or whatever it's named) like at least 100 times. Anyone else enjoyed that a lot?

honestly after few seasons I stop watching this show never really made me laugh much and death and killing was alright but didn't know where the show was trying to go and just seem like a bunch of random shit happening every episode.

Yes, I actually consider that a legit work of art. Never thought when I started watching Metalocalypse all those years ago that anything like that would ever come of it.

There's actual character development, the whole arc of them coming to accept Toki as their brother, was really well done. Moreover, it was done uniquely through song, in a way that you couldn't have done in an hour just through dialogue. Really an amazing achievement, not something I ever expected to see come out of AS.

I still lose my shit with partying around the world. Also pickles' part in giving back got me into taking voice lessons.

really thought there would be more hype for this

Monarch is Rusty Venture's brother.

And I frigging' know I'm right.

This show is pozzed as fuck.

how?

This is just an unofficial conformation of something everyone interested already knew. There would be hype if a trailer was released.

Who did you think the Venture brothers were? The two dorky kids that the show is hardly even about?

and that's how you're wrong. Doc and Jackson go out of their way to not do what fans expect of them.

Its unlikely they will reveal anything directly. Remember that time they released part2 of episode without part one.

You have a point but it really makes sense if they are.

His family was experiencing financial troubles, and needed money. He tried applying for many jobs, but they just didn't quite work out. After ending up in the drug business to support his family, a deal went bad and he was shot, landing him in the hospital. The night his family arrived to check on him, the same shooter made his way to his room, and murdered his wife and 3 children, and somehow managed to evade police. Months after this incident, Ralph, the same chicken who was in the hospital and witnessed his family's murder, was finally released. He had nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to in the future. He took up alcohol abuse for some time, until realizing what truly had to be done. He began tracking down his family's killer, and with each day spent, he became closer and closer to discovering the dealer's whereabouts. One day, he finally figured out who it was. As he arrived at the killers' home, he took one last deep breath, then stormed in. After fighting through many of the dealers' body-guards, Ralph finally reached the notorious drug dealing murder, Foghorn Leghorn. As a bloody battle ensued, it was clear who the winner would be.. As Ralph staggered out of the destroyed home, bloodied, yet victorious, he realized something. All the tracking, all the killing, all the bloodshed he had created, was all in vain. He realized that taking Foghorn's life didn't, and wouldn't, bring his family back. Finding himself dumbfounded, he began to trot, head down, through the field where the bad drug deal happened, almost a year ago now. He took one last deep breath, looked at the stars, and took his first step on the road. This was it he decided, he was finally going to reunite with his family again once more. As the headlights raced towards him, he heard his family in unison whisper to him "You're finally home Ralph, you're finally home."

Wrong thread