"749 people in Hillary Clinton's home town signed a petition stating they are being kept in the dark about the criminal...

"749 people in Hillary Clinton's home town signed a petition stating they are being kept in the dark about the criminal sexual abuse against minors in their community at a school less than a mile from the Clinton's home…"

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b8baj/749_people_in_hillary_clintons_home_town_signed_a/

youtube.com/watch?v=OmA01WrxRbQ

"Here is a link to a video of a mom talking about it…. She is describing Spirit Cooking! Sperm in a cup just like podesta and the others. Other voodoo shit like a doll made out of pubic hair… 0.8 miles away!"

"It's not just that.

This is Chappaqua. One of the big neighborhoods of the elite. It's not just the Clintons. It's everywhere in the elites."

""That deal called for a sentence of three years of probation and required Schraufangel, a former teacher at Horace Greeley High School, to surrender his New York teaching license. It did not, however, call for him to register as a sex offender. Schraufnagel is charged with sexually abusing two of his students."

So a grown adult man connected to sexually abusing children received THREE YEARS PROBATION after being charged with sexually ABUSING TWO CHILDREN!?!?!?!

lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/01/schraufnagel-plea-deal-chappaqua-sex-abuse/93115994/

youtube.com/watch?v=OmA01WrxRbQ

DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG

Other urls found in this thread:

lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/01/schraufnagel-plea-deal-chappaqua-sex-abuse/93115994/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These fuckers should all hang in the coming days….we have to let the elites now this shit will not be tolerated…

>lohud.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/01/schraufnagel-plea-deal-chappaqua-sex-abuse/93115994/

"Former Chappaqua drama teacher Christopher Schraufnagel has agreed to a new plea deal that will put him on the state sex offender registry.

New Castle Town Court officials said Schraufnagel's lawyer notified Town Justice Douglas Kraus on Monday that her client will accept a revised plea offer from Westchester County prosecutors.

Kraus rejected an earlier plea agreement on Oct. 6. That deal called for a sentence of three years of probation and required Schraufangel, a former teacher at Horace Greeley High School, to surrender his New York teaching license. It did not, however, call for him to register as a sex offender. Schraufnagel is charged with sexually abusing two of his students.

(…)

Schraufnagel, 42, was arrested Oct. 28, 2015, and charged with third-degree criminal sex act, a felony, and six misdemeanor counts, including sex abuse. Prosecutors said all three alleged victims were 15 at the time of the incidents. The arrest followed months of upheaval in the Chappaqua Central School District, one of the state's elite public school systems."

I don't want to disappoint anyone but 15 is usually too old for pedos. This guy seems like an ordinary perv who abused his power during or after drama class. But that's a very light sentence for someone accused of sex crimes. I don't know.

All this talk of pizza makes me want real pizza. But no money. Sad.

Bump

rev up that bog

I'll drop a slice on the ground in your honor user

Dem jews. Always a perverted sense of humour.

what are you even eating if you can't afford a cheap pizza

Have you even read the links and threads on spirit cooking. Don't fucking ask.

I live right next to Chappaqua and I swear to god it's kike city in there.
I swear at least 70% of all people in Chappaqua are jewish. Not even lying. Rent around Chappaqua and in Chappaqua is fucking huge for just a shoebox home. There's no such thing as a poor person living in Chappaqua. Every single fucking place in Chappaqua is filled with giant groups of 14 year old ugly piece of shit kikes and old ugly soccer mom kikes. The men are all to busy defending pedophiles in a court and getting money for 20 hours a day to show up anywhere, and all of their wives are fucking around in their 500% pairs of yoga pants that barely fit on their fat wrinkly asses. I swear to god some of the kikes who live in fucking Chappaqua have never worked a day in their lives.

Bump

lt's like the McMartin Preschool case all over again. But this time it's not a school.

The way you're writing that sounds exactly like the Way Trump speaks..
Hi Don Jr! Excited for the next few days?

Wow. Bump.

(Checked Hitler rant dubs)

Sad.

Just gonna eat mah rice and eggs

Not trump. Just from nyc

Bumpity

Disgusting.

Next time defrost your frozen pizza before putting it in the oven.

pizza is kiddie pussy and hot dogs are kiddie dicks.

Why does your pizza look like a Mimic form AllYouNeedIsKill?

This is what local businesses pass off as "pizza"

I can see that.

Wew. I love it.

Trump is just going to have to form some RWDS. There's no other way to fix this.

I'm sure has them in mind. They're being called "Deportation Squads".