Remember, remember

No matter how the election goes, the west is in terminal demographic decline. War is coming and it is only a matter of time

Given the nature of the problem, it is in our interests that this war happen sooner rather than later

We have seen how our memes have reached out and changed the entire political landscape, not merely in America but across the globe; and so I propose a new idea to spread

If the people know that they can fight and win a civil war, then it is all the more likely that such an event will come about - to spread this information across the net is well within our power and do so we must

This meme will serve as a failsafe should the west continue its decline - in the event that things should go south people will remember this information and the civil war will be triggered, if things improve then it will remain as a failsafe only

Dump and save all information related to modern civil war, the fate of the world rests on your shitposts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FwMlkoxjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That aside. Chaos will come. And the ones who start the fire first will win. If Europeans don't start shooting down kebabs within 10 years, then that's it. We will be outbred and substituted.

We really have little time.

Thing is, let's say the US Government goes full retard and oppresses it's people. Barring nuclear exchange, like in the Revolutionary war maybe some nations would come help the rebel groups if that were the case.

It's likely that Russia and possibly China would arm the rebels

thread

weeooweeoo Thought you could be critical of the UN© Diversity Initiative® didya

FFS I just lost all my infographics and shit

Why are these roleplay threads allowed?

A FONT SIZE FOR ANTS?

You should be nervous, shekelgruber

Open in a new window, it's worth the read

Luckily, I have a photographic memory

Fucking freemasons. What a fucking joke of human beings

This sort of delusion is really quite impressive. You're projecting your internet echo chamber onto the masses and its simply not there. Memes don't change anything.

Don't worry. Muds have no reasoning skills.

Vid: youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac (warning: ((((them)))).)

This post was referring to
Jesus fucking Christ, what were they planning? This was long before Trump was a threat to the political establishment as 2 puppets were planned to run against each other so rigging the election wasn't the main reason for that study. What would be so heinous that a civil war would break out?

(((Cultural Marxism))) works in mysterious ways.

State-sponsored invasion. Why do you think they want to gun-grab?

As in mud/immigrant invasion of the US or an invasion of Russia or China? The middle east is already going according to plan for them (until Russia stepped in) so I doubt it's anything there.

Got any more good infographs? Saving this stuff and want some more

A meme, or memetic idea, is conceptually a "mental gene". You can go [search engine] that for yourself. Every single kek-damned thought bouncing around in your poorly calibrated noggin is a meme. Every letter in the alphabet. Every single gestalt of a concept that the cerebral cortex can distinguish out of the sea of chaos that laps at the shores of our senses. And you, with your hipster give-up A E S T H E T I C, actually think that memes don't change anything. How, exactly, the fuck do you think we stopped fucking holes in the mud long enough for you demonstrate your ignorance on the most intricate network in the observable universe?

Here's a meme for you to integrate into your world view: hang yourself until dead.

Frog posting doesn't change countries. Bullets do. You could convince every single normalfag in the world that we're right but when the state points their military golem at them and tells them all to sit down and STFU their response will he "o-ok, s-sorry officer."

If you control the ideas in peoples heads, you control their actions. First comes the meme war, then the shooting war

My God user, this video triggered me so hard.

Gonna dump what I have, might be repost but I'm too lazy to go through it now.

Some more stuff I have

People know they can win, but no one wants to risk his own live and wealth on the off chance of being shot. Everyone is waiting for others to do it for them.

Without a great financial crisis where a lot of people won't have anything to lose anymore, things will get interesting. Until then, not so much.

Go away ATF, it's just educational info.

Does that really work?

That's why the anons are talking about economic sabotage.

without any fight club tier happening, the kikes ain't going to let go of their dear shekels

They don't care about this. It's civic cuckism, because you can't do reverse of everything it stood for and says to stand for.

What these guys care about is power not slipping from where muh white people are politicians.

Now the target is the Chinese because they pose a threat to this. The problem with trying that route is that the alt-right is pure alienation… and nobody is going to stop trading/negotiating with the chinks and benefiting from this.

I see the alt-right as that: taking forceful matters against the competition.

There's a desperation to pick a war with China.

The main body of government, perhaps, but the current high-level faggots have nothing but contempt for the American people. They don't fear revolution, they fear revelation.

Memes are a form of sympathetic magic. This was why there was a prohibition on graven images.

tl;dr go Amish

I don't know, we've barely had mosquitos this summer, so I haven't had to try this,

Hasn't Obama been purging the military though? I heard he forced a lot of the old generals into retirement and replaced them with his own (probably more incompetent) generals? I also heard many of the foot soldiers were also leaving in disgust due to the recent actions in the military.

That could mean that the desertion rates might be even higher than estimated there; since a bunch of blue-pilled faggots would be even more likely to desert, but it might also mean the defection rates will be less too, since there are fewer red-pilled people in the military now.

War, even it is done in an virtual sphere mobilizes the forces of hell in within. Ever watched how germany grew before and in the 2nd world war.
It is interesting how people in the social sphere react to it, in an subtle and overt way. It overwrites other memes, it changes perspective in the most brutal way.
It is like those little machineries pick up on certain traits, it is almost like the epigenetic of psychological traits.
It would be really brilliant if someone deviced this. Like a little manhatten project.

And once you can amplify the tech shit and the emphasis of peoples perspective you can elevate threat levels at will and with all the big data stuff it is like DJ, play it slow play it hard play it fast play it load. And you get the same shit like in your SJW petridish with all the bandwagoning betas, and what happens if you bring it to the alphas? You get a party.
A party of the celebral part of the brain, activating the risk taking parts, overriding the soccermom faggot shit. I give you a symphony of the brain, the biggest, adaptive, most powerful power that exists in this universe. Because nature is always unmatched and always the source of envy and always unconquered.

And the most interesting shit about all that information gathering is the fact that it is trust game, just like people hate not knowing the real intentions behind this shit. Just like your internet of things crap, and once people know that they are bunch of fucking delusional faggots all their shit goes to waste.
Because they are like army of retards, too much conpartmentalization, too much beta cunts that missed the education of being of bigger worth than compiling and managing data, they are like the pirate party easily subverted by anarchists and feminists because their brain can only run one mode: being the code monkey. Just like a google fag that will use tinder and then talk to a whore, i mean you paid that whore not with money but lifetime and yet you will use it to talk. Because that is how their mind operates. And if you would give people the choice to decide between a google omega code monkey that laps up a ethics table and a pussy grabbing narcist it would be an easy one.

I got what I wanted out of the election really. This is the election that changed politics forever and unmasked the elite pedophile cabal.

So now in a sense they need charismatic persons to shill for their bullshit because otherwise this wont come across, just like a doctor wears his smock. They wont convey any authority, because jamal really dataloves you long time, and cletus thinks kernel has a phonetic resemblence.

I dont give a shit, the election is just childs play (huehue).
I want my shit.

No complacency, i want more shekels than the previous generation, i want my privacy. And i will take that by force. And none of that karma shit and no psyducks, no betaalpha friends will throw a monkey wrench in this new symphony of assfucking. I hope that was a visceral explanation for you faggots.

Na the updated version is common core and what the fucking fags and politicians say.
The new bible of memetic values, just a matter of perspective and by that they mean slaves.
You fucking cunts.

bootin

I mean it is really funny that even physics professors invoke christian values, it is like a bunch of monkies that grasp some shit they picked up but never really understood the whole motivation and context behind this at all.
Sometimes it is like one imbecile and another talks shit into the void.

If you want garlic you should look at

growing charts.

These are great, and if the smoke gets to be too much hang a wet rag over the fire.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FwMlkoxjI
good for signalling and pissing off neighbors