PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF THIS BROWN THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE, I CAN'T STAND THOSE LOUD SPICS ANYMORE

PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF THIS BROWN THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE, I CAN'T STAND THOSE LOUD SPICS ANYMORE



Texas isn't that bad yet, is it?

move to argentina, then, they're pretty hu'white

sage

I've heard worse from Georgia. Man up and protect your area.

is this a fucking bot or what, every 3 weeks is te same chile fag retard complaining

>be a mestizo who saw this shit coming since the mid 80s

If you didn't want to live next to brown third world spics, then you shouldn't have moved to a country full of them in the first place, fucktard

I didn't move, I was born here

Plaster Pinochet-Era revivalist propaganda to make Chile Great Again

You could try Costa Rica. Our Spics are generally pretty quite and non-confrontational. We're also getting more of the best immigrants, white people.

It will keep spreading.

You live in the north region, right ?

You have to go back to cuckchan

no, in Punta Arenas

South and central Texas are, to the point I can go weeks without seeing other white people. Anyone with the means to has already left for higher ground. North and east Texas are still pretty nice but its only a matter of time.

Stop shitting up this fucking board with your blogposts 4cuck

>>>/cuckchan/

Chances are you are a shitskin with slightly less brown skin. You should be more worried about goverment enforced multi-culti and niggers coming from Haiti and Colombia.

Pinochet was the bigger shitskin enabler in the history of Chile, barring O'Higgins.

Texas did 9/11

go back to Colombia you faggot

After you're done working a .45 to the back of your mud head should suffice